A Love Less Ordinary Ch. 01

After eventually regaining our composure I slowly stood up, my pussy making a sucking sound as I slid off his cock and flopped down beside him with my bottom on the edge of the couch. Keeping my legs closed I asked,

'Darling can you get Mommy the box of tissues from under the coffee table?'

Daniel reached me the tissues and sensing my embarrassment he said, 'Let me do that Mom.'

Daniel's semen oozed out of my pussy as I spread my legs and allowed him to wipe me with a surprisingly gentle, loving touch. When he had finished I reached for the pile of clothing on the floor and found my panties. I slipped them on and as I reached for my blouse he said, 'Don't Mom, please. You look so beautiful as you are.' Sitting back down beside him wearing only my panties Daniel laid me down and held me in his arms. 'That was beautiful Mom, I know I've been dying for you for a few days but you were like a wildcat! Whatever happened to sensible Mommy? He smiled.

'She turned into your sex-starved girlfriend when you kissed her,' I laughed, softly kissing his lips. 'I wanted you so badly too darling, you really set me off tonight and I guess I threw caution to the wind.'

We talked on in hushed voices and Daniel kissed my forehead, I kissed his nose, he kissed my eyes, I kissed his ear, he kissed my lips and we lay there naked, making out until the small hours.

Chasing Daniel off to bed I tidied up the room and took a small gift card from the bureau and wrote a short message. Sealing it in its little envelope and taping it to the box containing his watch I placed it under the tree and went to bed.

Continued in Chapter 2.

*****

Please feel free to comment and rate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds