A Love Less Ordinary Ch. 02

'Stockings, or pantyhose Mom?'

'Pantyhose Daniel, they're warmer,' I smiled, 'You may have noticed it's snowing outside. Now keep your mind on the road.'

Arriving at the office I gave Daniel a peck and hurried inside. I sat at my desk and powered up my computer and my thoughts turned to Daniel again. It was only 8am and already I was feeling horny. What was that boy doing to me? 1pm seemed so far away and I could barely concentrate as the time ticked by so slowly.

I was never so glad to see home time and almost ran to the car as Daniel waited for me. 'How was your morning Mom,' he asked as I climbed in.

'Fine Honey, I smiled, 'but I missed you so much.'

'I missed you too Mom, the house was so quiet and I wished we could have went back to bed together. Still, we've got all afternoon.'

'We'll see,' I said, looking provocatively over my glasses at him as we set off for home.

As Daniel drove I started to run my hand up the inside of his thigh and over his crotch. 'Wow Mom, you must have been horny this morning!' he exclaimed.

'Don't talk Daniel; just open your jeans for me.' I replied through baited breath.

He opened his jeans and released his erect cock as I bent over and took it in my mouth. I had often fantasized about performing oral sex on my husband while he was driving and here I was doing it for Daniel. I was so wet and so excited as I slurped happily on his dick, bobbing my head up and down as he drove. I felt him spasm and stopped just before he came and sat up in my seat as if nothing had happened.

'You can't stop now Mom!' he cried, 'I was just about to cum!'

'Mommy's in control today darling, you can cum when I decide,' I smiled smugly taking his hand and placing it inside my thigh.

'That's not fair, you're driving me crazy,' he said as he moved his hand up under my skirt onto my pussy as I spread my legs. My pussy was sopping wet and I pushed my pelvis up into his hand wishing we could stop so that Daniel could take me right there.

Pulling into the drive as we arrived home Daniel said,

'Get inside quickly Mom, I've got to have you right now!'

'Maybe I don't want to,' I smirked, walking in the back door.

The moment Daniel closed the door behind him he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the den, pinning me against the wall and kissing me. I kissed him deeply for a few seconds as he pulled my blouse out from my skirt. Pushing his hand away I said, 'No Daniel, I don't want to,' but I was dying for him to force me.

Daniel ignored me and pushed his hand up my skirt trying to pull down my panty hose. 'I said no! Daniel,' I almost shouted at him and made a feeble attempt to push him away.

'Do you really want me to stop Mom?' he grinned.

'Yes,' I said, grabbing his hair and pulling him to me kissing him. 'If you really want to get me out of my underwear I won't make it easy for you. You're going to have to work for it.'

He pressed his weight against me and pulled my jacket down off my shoulders and cast it to one side. I pushed him and hammered the sides of my fists on his shoulders as he kissed my neck. I felt him trying to find the waist band of my panty hose and gasped, 'Tear them off me Daniel!'

He grabbed and tore at my panty hose and I crossed my legs and screamed at him,

'Stop it right now young man or you're in serious trouble!' kissing him harder and tearing at the front of his shirt.

He grabbed at my panty hose and tore them, dragging them down to my ankles with my panties as I pulled his hair and screamed at him, 'No, no,' and tugged at his jeans as he kept me pinned against the wall.

I slapped his face and he tore my blouse open as I stepped out of my torn underwear. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and put his hand between my legs, his fingers searching between my lips and I fought against him as he tried to force my legs apart. Biting his ear I whispered, 'Please Daniel, don't you realise what you're doing?' you have to stop this now!' as I stroked his cock.

Daniel just ignored me, ripped my tattered blouse off me and pulled my bra down around my waist freeing my breasts and kissing me harder. He dragged me onto the couch and threw me down roughly. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my ass towards the edge of the couch as his tongue found my creamy wet labia. I tried to wriggle away, turning my back to him and closing my legs but he pushed me down on all fours on the couch and dropped to his knees on the floor.

'Get away from me Daniel!' I yelled at him, pushing my ass upwards and towards his face. He held my hips open and began to lick my ass from behind. Pushing his fingers into my pussy and circling my ass hole with his tongue I felt like I was barely hanging onto my sanity, such was the extent of the all enveloping ecstasy I was feeling. Rubbing furiously on my clit I came, soaking his mouth.

I felt his hands on my waist as he stood up and put his cock in the entrance to my pussy.

'Please don't fuck me yet Daniel,' I pleaded, 'I want to suck your cock.'

As he hesitated I sat up and took his throbbing cock in my mouth and within a few seconds he groaned and I felt the first spasm in his cock as he jetted ropes of semen into my mouth. Swallowing the first spurt greedily I opened my mouth and looked up into his eyes as he watched himself ejaculating onto my tongue. When he finished I swallowed it down and licked the last drops off him and felt his cock slowly soften.

'What the hell are you doing to me Mom!' he exclaimed,

'Shut up and get down here.' I replied, opening my legs and pulling his head towards my pussy. My labia were swollen and puffy, my head was swimming and I knew I would squirt today. I don't squirt very often and if I'm honest with myself I find it quite embarrassing even when I'm alone. But today I didn't care; such was my wanton desire for my son.

Daniel pushed his fingers into my pussy again and pressed his tongue into my clit licking me to orgasm. I came hard and moaned, pushing his head away, pushing two fingers of my right hand into myself rapidly pressing up and down on my g-spot. With my left fingers I rubbed my clitoris. He watched in fascination as I gyrated my hips and felt my orgasm build quickly. My whole body shuddered as it took me in its grip and pulsed over my whole lower area. Clear fluid jetted out of me and I screamed loudly, rubbing madly on my clitoris. Screaming again I squirted what felt like pints of my juices over Daniel's chest. My whole body went limp and flopped back on the couch completely drained and trembling. Daniel pushed his mouth and nose into my pussy and I jumped backwards,

'Please don't honey, I'm too sensitive down there at the moment.' I whimpered.

'You have teased and taunted me almost out of my mind Mom and now you're going to get what you deserve,' he said, 'Now get upstairs.'

'No way Daniel, I'm done.' I said firmly, actually feeling so drained of energy that I really couldn't go on.

He grabbed my shoulders to pull me up off the couch and I tried to fight him off but he was too strong.

'Ok Mom, if you won't come to bed you can stay right here.' He said as he forcefully dragged me lengthways on the couch and climbed between my legs. Thrusting his hard cock into me he pounded me hard until I felt a renewed energy and ground my ultra sensitive pussy against him. I came within a few minutes and wrapped my legs around his waist. On and on he hammered my pussy as I came again and again. I was almost delirious; falling into an aching vortex of deviant pleasure as I involuntarily dragged my fingernails down his back feeling his semen spurt into me.

Daniel flopped down beside me, his chest heaving, trying to catch his breath. I just lay there barely able to move but more sexually satisfied, in love and happier than I had ever felt in my entire life. We didn't speak a word and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I awoke I found Daniel had covered me with a blanket and tidied up the den. I was still wearing my skirt and my bra around my waist and it took me a moment to get my bearings.

'Coffee Mom?' he asked.

'Yes please honey,' I smiled sheepishly.

Daniel had straightened the room out and was dressed and I asked, 'What time is it honey.'

'Almost five Mom, you've been out like a light for over an hour.'

'I better get up and get myself straightened out,' I said, standing up, pushing my skirt down and taking off my bra.

Daniel said, 'Your clothes are on the chair Mom, but I'm afraid they're not in the best condition.'

My jacket was fine but I held my blouse up in horror when I saw it was in tatters. My panty hose was torn to shreds and my panties were ripped down one side. I knew we had fought and struggled against each other and that Daniel had torn my underwear off but seeing the tattered remnants brought the reality of the whole episode home to me. I loved it and laughed as I said,

'Wow Daniel, what the heck have we done?' I better dispose of these clothes before anyone sees them!'

Daniel laughed and said, 'that's not the only thing in tatters today Mom,' as he pulled up his t-shirt showing me his back.

Long scratches ran the whole way down his back and I suddenly felt terrible as though I had hurt him.

'Darling I'm so sorry, I didn't mean, I...I...,'

''Don't worry Mom, I enjoyed it,' he said as he placed the blanket over my shoulders and hugged me close.

We kissed softly and I placed my torn clothing in a bag and disposed of it before going to my bathroom to clean up. After my shower I sat down to think. I felt like my mind was struggling to process my thoughts and emotions. What kind of a crazy journey had I embarked on? Sex with James had always been adequate for me but I had always known it could have been better, more adventurous, but this? I'd had no idea that I had such a wildcat inside me and that Daniel would set it free. I couldn't get enough of him.

I had fallen in love with Daniel, hopelessly, totally, completely in love. Everything about him aroused me. The scent of his skin, his touch, his smile, his kiss. But that worried me. Daniel was only 20 years old and at some point in his life he would find a woman of his own age and fall in love. The very thought of it terrified me. I resolved to tell him how I felt and discuss it with him that evening.

After dinner as Daniel helped me with the washing up he asked me, 'Is everything ok Mom, you look a little preoccupied?'

'Everything is fine honey,' I replied, 'but I'd like to talk to you later when your father goes to bed.'

'Have I got anything to worry about Mom?'

'No, quite the opposite.' I smiled giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

That evening when James went to bed Daniel and I cuddled up on the couch.

'I'll come straight to the point Daniel,' I said, 'I love you. Not just as a mother, what I'm trying to say is that I've fallen in love with you and it frightens me.'

'What is there to be frightened of Mom? I'm so in love with you that it almost hurts but I'm not frightened. I love what we have.' He replied.

'Don't get me wrong honey, I haven't experienced these feelings since I first fell for your dad all those years ago. I love being in love with you but I'm so scared of losing you to someone else. Scared that someday you'll meet someone and no longer want me. I can't expect you to be with for the rest of your life.' I explained.

'Mom, I have been in love with you for years. You have been my dream girl until recently when you made all my dreams come true. I have no interest in other women. I love you and only you. Please stop worrying and let's enjoy what we have.'

'Ok honey, but promise me the moment you start to change your mind you'll tell me. Please don't break your mother's heart.' I pleaded.

'I promise Mom, but it will never happen. I love you,' He said as he pulled me close and kissed me.

'Are you and Dad ok Mom?' he asked, looking a little worried.

'Oh, don't worry honey, we're fine, Your dad and I still love each other and we're quite happy, It's just that there's not much intimacy between us anymore.' I confided.

'I didn't want to compare you sexually with your dad honey but the difference is like night and day. Throughout our marriage sex has been good but it's been the same almost every time. Your dad is not adventurous in any way and we just seem to go through the motions leaving me feeling like I've missed something. If I even suggested doing any of the things we do he'd probably think I was mad. It's completely different with you and I. I never would have dreamed I would do the things we do but I can't help myself. Look at us today, I don't even know where that came from but I just wanted you to force yourself on me.' I explained.

'I wouldn't have guessed any of that Mom, don't you ever dress in sexy underwear for dad, or role play, anything like that?' he asked.

'No, we never have. Maybe that's why I do the things I do with you. I think my inner slut comes out when I'm with you and I'm making up for all those years of vanilla sex.' I laughed.

'Would you like me to collect you from work again tomorrow Mom? Daniel grinned craftily.

'Why, are you planning something for me you naughty boy? I asked.

'Not really but you never know what might happen. You'll just have to wait.' He smirked.

'Mmm, I can't wait,' I said, gently grabbing his crotch and kissing him. 'Right, off to bed before we get caught. See you in the morning honey.' I smiled and headed off to bed.

*****

Chapter 3 is in progress and will be posted soon.

Please feel free to rate and comment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds