• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Love Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Love Story

We both didn't care about anything at this moment as her hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled my waist closer to hers while I lovingly bit her ear before kissing her neck and shoulder as the hot and soothing water flowed over the both of us.

Slowly my lips and tongue moved over her breasts and down her body as she squeezed my hair, my hands ran up her inner thighs as I kissed her stomach while I our eyes locked onto each other's. Although I had seen her amazing naked body many times before, but never this view of her stunning beauty as I looked up past her perfectly shaped 32-C cup breasts and into her eyes as she bit her bottom lip in anticipation and excitement.

My fingers lovingly ran through her neatly trimmed pubic hair and over her lips softly before gently separating her pink pussy lips with my fingers as she gasped at the feeling of my middle finger sliding inside her warm wetness as I gently masturbated her, another woman, my best friend.

Bringing her towards orgasm slowly as she did with me, her knees shook as she slid down the wall and sat before me while her body continued to release her orgasm. Moving at her side, I held her in my arms as we both kissed deeply once more while our hands caressed each other's breasts gently.

I don't know what was running through her mind at that time, but I knew that I was falling in love with her and that is when she looked into my eyes with a smile as my fingertips once again explored her curves.

Laying on the cold floor as the water flowed over us like our own private waterfall, we wrapped our arms and legs around each other as we lay together, my head resting on her left breast as she stroked my wet hair gently as my fingertips ran through her pubic hair.

We both knew that we now had much to discuss since we had taken a step together that would change both of our lives forever. We either didn't know or didn't care that each moment we spent together in the past years, laughing and having fun while being naked together, we where in fact slowly seducing each other and everything we had done together in the past had led the way for today and this moment where we would both pleasure each other in the most intimate way possible for two people, for two women.

I wanted nothing more then to lay with her here forever pleasuring her anyway she wanted, I didn't care that we where almost freezing as we lay on the hard tiled floor of the wet room, we would keep each other warm as we now had lots to explore with each other.

But we knew we had little time together since we had a meeting with the studio executives in almost five hours, and since our home was a long three hour drive, we had to hurry. As we stood, we ran our soapy hands over each other's body while our eyes locked onto each other's, we made a vow that tonight we would both take the next step in our relationship which must remain secret for the moment as that night we would pleasure each other, we would become lesbian lovers.

We finally dressed each other before heading out into the world in my car since Charlie did not own one of her own, something we both found hilarious since she had the money from selling the house, she worked on a movie where she did her own driving.

However, it never worried us since for my last birthday six months ago, Charlie bought me my all time favourite car, A classic Shelby Ford Mustang. After arriving on the studio lot, we took the long meeting with the executives whom had a 'Bad News, Good News' deal for us. Carol Wallace, the woman whom had originally hired me for the role had left the show due to ill health and retirement.

We where both shocked by the bad news, however we could feel the good news working in our favour as the executive in charge of the show had now explained. During the last year, I wrote four episodes for the show, episodes which where directed by Charlie and had become an instant success.

Effective the next episode I would be brought on-board as a Creative Consultant for the show, a position formerly held by Carol and a significant promotion within the show itself which came with a large raise in pay. In addition, Charlie would be bought on-board as a Producer, also in Carol's place.

I was shocked by what was now happening, not only had we been given a serious raise in pay from the Studios, but both had been elevated within the organisation itself in recognition of our past work together. After signing the new contracts, we left the studio with a new sense of amazement in how this day had run since our most intimate moment to date in the shower that morning, to a meeting with the studio and large promotions for us both.

My only condition was I had the opportunity of putting out a new script for the show, which Charlie would direct as a part of the deal and lets just say we returned home in a great mood. Charlie had driven the car home as I sat at her side, trying to keep my hands off of her while attempting to come up with a new story idea for my next challenge.

Upon returning home, we barely closed and locked the door as I leapt into her arms kissing her neck and almost tearing at her clothes. We got half way up the stairs, with my hands almost ripping off her dress as she received a phone call from her divorce lawyer, the final paperwork had gone through and she needed to sign.

For a moment, we both stood laughing as we looked at each other and the state we where both in, my blouse had been torn open to expose my bare breasts as the skirt I had been wearing was pulled up to my waist while my panties had been pulled down slightly exposing myself to the world.

Charlie fared almost in the same way as her dress had been opened to reveal her naked body. We both had lipstick marks from each other smeared on our lips and breasts and bodies. Laughing slightly, I helped Charlie fix her dress and clean the my lipstick off her perfect body as she once again left our home for the Divorce Lawyer's Office.

I had calculated the time it would take for her to reach the office, sign the papers and return perfectly in my head, so I knew I still had a few hours to put my plan into action to seduce my beautiful girlfriend once more.

I had planned a romantic meal before the log fire, with candles burning and a bottle of champagne to celebrate our day of what had become the greatest day of our lives, not because of the new positions we had taken, not because of her Divorce, but the love for each other we both now shared.

I cooked a great meal for the both of us, with a bottle of the finest champagne I could find in the house and once I had received her phone call and she told me the great news she was finally free of her husband, I put my plan into action as I placed candles around the room to give a romantic glow in the room and to set off the evening for her, for my beautiful girlfriend Charlie.

I had pulled on an almost see-through lingerie I had been given years ago after a photo-shoot, skin tone see-through panties with matching bra, suspender belt with thigh high stockings and a short silk robe with high heels. I now wanted her to feel special as I stood before the log burning fire with two glasses of champagne and the faintest echo of her favourite music playing in the background.

My stomach churned with nerves as all I wanted was to taster her body and please Charlie as finally I heard the large wooden doors open and close as her high heels clicked on the marble floor, gaining closer with each step until she appeared in the open doorway like an angel as she stopped for a moment and looked at me with a large smile upon her beautiful face while her eyes ran up and down my body which was clearly visible from the slow burning fire behind me.

Smiling widely, I walked towards her slowly as I handed her a glass of the ice cold champagne as our eyes locked onto each other's. Gently taking the glass from my hand, we both took a sip before placing them on a table at our side as we leaned in closer for a much needed kiss. Her hands gently wrapped around my waist as she pulled me closer, my body pressed against hers while her hands ran down my back and gently squeezed my buttocks while my hands ran up her back.

We stood in the deep embrace for what seemed like hours as our tongues mixed together in the eternal kiss of love between us. Until I felt her hands tugging at my panties, breaking the kiss I backed away slowly and seductively as I took her and led her towards the meal I had made for the both of us before I gently removed her jacket and threw it onto the sofa softly as she sat down while her eyes locked onto my body with hunger I had never seen in her eyes before.

The meal seemed like more seduction and foreplay as we toyed with our meal before each other, after clearing the plates from the table, I placed the dessert before her.

No, not me although I thought about it many times as I became uncontrollably aroused as I watched her toy not with her food, but with me as she eat the meal I had made for her. Finally, we had both finished with the long meal and moved the large coffee table away from the fire as we both lay on a large blanket before the roaring fire and sipped on the champagne.

I wanted nothing more at this point but to pin her onto the floor and take her towards new heights of pleasure, but my plan was still in motion as we lay in each other's arms, kissing, fondling and cuddling each other as if we where lovers for many years. Gently, I refused her advances as she tried to peal off my clothing, something which sent Charlie crazy with each passing moment, it was a tease that had lasted for almost an hour as our anticipation grew with each passing moment and loving kiss.

Finally, I sat upright before her and smiled as she sat before me. Mere inches from each other's bodies, I could feel the warmth of the fire which paled in comparison to the heat echoing from her as her hands ran over my body, yet we both refused to touch each other for as long as possible.

I could feel her hot breath on my lips as we both ran our hands over each other's bodies. I wanted nothing more then to rip her clothes off of her and taste her womanhood for the first time as she confessed the same to me as finally after an eternity of foreplay, our lips touched in a kiss of the most passion yet.

I don't know how I did it, but I restrained myself even longer as we both slowly stood and I unbuttoned her blouse, allowing it to drop onto the floor at her feet before I unzipped her skirt as it fell slowly from her hips before she kicked it aside gently. For a moment, we both stood and looked at each other's bodies before she pulled the silky robe off my shoulders with a smile of satisfaction as she softly cupped my breasts and kissed neck gently. Moaning with pleasure, I took her hand and led her towards one of the sofas before the fire and lowered her onto the sofa with a large smile on my face.

I had perfectly planned this moment all evening, and it would go exactly as planned as I stepped backwards slightly and stood between her and the open fire as I softly moved my hips and gently ran my hands over my body.

Seductively dancing for the one woman I had come to love as she sat on the sofa watching me while her arousal grew with each moment. Her hands ran over her breasts and down her stomach towards the growing wet patch between her legs while she watched the light from the candles dance on my half naked body as the flames of the log fire burned behind me.

Softly I once again moved my hips while my hands ran up my tight body gently teasing myself as Charlie watched me with excitement at what I was doing, I knew that she could see every inch of my body through the lingerie I was wearing specially for her.

My nipples where hard and erect, almost pushing out of my bra as they stood proud on my 28 D-Cup breasts, my own excitement was clearly visible through my wet panties as my waxed pussy was clearly seen by her and I did not care as neither did she as she pushed her left hand inside her own panties as she gently moaned while I danced for her as she teased herself before me.

Sliding my bra off slowly, her eyes instantly locked on my breasts as I squeezed them, gently toying with my nipples while her hands pushed inside of herself and squeezing her own breasts gently as she moaned at her own touch while her eyes locked on me and my dance for her.

My excitement grew with each second that passed while I turned and leaned forwards, running my hands up my long slender legs and pulled down my panties before stepping out of them and turning to face her with a slight smile on my face.

Now wearing only the suspender belt, thigh high stockings and high heels, I stepped towards her as she sat forwards before wrapping her arms around my waist, grabbing my buttocks and kissing my wet pussy lips as I smiled while my hands caressed her hair. Feeling her tongue separate my lips I stepped backwards, teasing her once more as she squealed with delight at my taste before delicately licking her own lips and savouring my flavour.

Kneeling before her, she reached forwards and tried to kiss me before I leaned backwards with a smile, I reached for the front clip on her strapless bra and released her breasts from their silk prison and gently caressed them before I ran my hands down her body and tugged at the waistline of her panties.

Slightly she lifted her buttocks off the sofa allowing me to pull them off and throw them onto the floor behind me before I grabbed her waist and gently pulled her towards me as she leaned backwards onto the sofa and spread her legs.

Licking my lips in anticipation of what would come next, I leaned forwards and kissed her inner thighs while her fingers ran through my hair once more. My lips and tongue explored between her legs as her aroma filled my senses until my tongue separated her lips and tasted my best friend's pussy for the first time as she screamed with delight at my touch and her hands pushed me deeper inside of her as she told me where to go and where to continue.

Hearing her moan and scream my name as I delicately licked her made me almost explode myself as my inexperienced tongue continue on its exploration deep inside her tight wet pussy and my hands firmly squeezed her large breasts until she cold no longer hold back and finally released a powerful orgasm as she screamed with pleasure.

Slowly, I ran my tongue up her tight body before we kissed deeply as she panted, her arms and legs wrapped around me as I felt her wet pussy pressed against my stomach and her tongue eagerly tasting her own juices. For a moment, we both broke our kiss and looked into each others eyes deeply as we laughed slightly at what had just happened between us, her fingertips gently ran over my lips as she caught her breath with a large smile upon her beautiful face.

Standing slowly, I held out my hands as she reached out to me with a smile and we both walked the short distance to before the fire and we I lay down on the warm stone floor as she lay on top of me, passionately kissing me once more.

I had given her the most intimate satisfaction possible and now it was clear to us both that she wanted too do the same with me as she gently ran her tongue down my body and stopped at my breasts, her lips instantly locked around my left nipple while her hands squeezed them firmly as I moaned with delight.

Her left hand softly slid down my body until it found my swollen lips and gently pressed inside me for the second time today. Her hands, lips and tongue moved around my body almost expertly as they mirrored my movements before her tongue gently ran over my clitoris causing my body to shiver with delight as the fingertips of her left middle finger searched around inside of me as she sucked and licked at my clitoris, teasing me with each lap of her tongue.

My back arched almost to the point where I broke into two pieces as her tongue pushed inside me deeper with each stroke and just when I thought I could no longer hold it back, she changed her approach and allowed my release to subside before beginning all over again. It seemed to happen for hours as she remained between my legs, sweat dripping off my body at every point until finally she let me climax and my legs wrapped around her head as I screamed her name once more with satisfaction and my orgasm exploded onto her beautiful face as I gasped for breath.

Forcing past my exhaustion, I sat up instantly and pulled her on top of me before kissing her with everything I had, kissing the one who was my best friend, the one who had taken my virginity, my lesbian lover, Charlotte West.

For hours we remained locked in the throws of passion before the open log fire as even the many candles had given up and burnt out, we both did not want this moment to end. Nevertheless, we where both exhausted. She fell asleep before I did on the floor before the fire as I watched her breasts gently rise and fall with each breath she took.

I remember thinking of how much of a goddess she looked as she slept before me, her body glistening with sweat and the bodily fluids we had shared together. My body ached with almost each movement as I stood and grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa and gently lay it over the both of us as I lay at her side, content with my new life and my first lover as I fell asleep at her side.

The morning after, I awoke to her lay on her side with her head propped up on her hand as she watched me awake with a smile on her face. It seemed that we had both slept late into the morning and with filming due once again in mere hours, we had no choice but too hurry.

After taking what was by far our most erotic shower to date, we finally dressed and arrived on set on time after wardrobe, hair and make-up and we filmed our scenes late into the evening. Eagerly we arrived home and the instant the doors where closed and locked our lips met once again and we tore each other's clothes off in a sexual frenzy as we both made love before the front door.

Our lesbian affair had continued for months with filming during the day and making love each night, we even bought lingerie and toys too experiment with. By day we where little more then friends who shared a home together and by night she was my lover who took me towards new heights of pleasure that we both never knew existed.

Our show ran for eight successful years, I wrote many of the most well received episodes as Charlie directed each up too the last episode which I wrote amidst rumours continuing to circle around the cast, crew and the press of a sexual relationship between the both of us.

For six months, acting work dried up for the both of us however I continued to write for TV shows as Charlie's directing career took off, but more importantly our love for each other grew with each passing day while the rumours continued within the press and internet. Finally after one year had passed since the series ended the greatest news we had received came to us, the series had been revived as a movie franchise. Eagerly, we both signed a three movie deal with the studio.

After the first draft of the script was placed forwards, I was hired too rewrite the second and final draft of the movie which was based on a fan submitted story idea for an earlier episode and two years earlier, filming began on the first feature length movie based on our TV show.

Finally the movie was ready for its Premier which took place in London, England due to much of the filming was done in the UK. Needless to say, I was nervous not due to the fact that it was the first movie I wrote and Charlie directed or the fact that it was given a Royal Premier or even the nude scene I had done as part of the movie. (nothing major, just my naked body on screen filmed from behind) it was due to the fact that my family was to be at the premier and they where the only ones that knew of my relationship with Charlie.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Love Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds