• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Love Story

Julie's red-tipped nails pinched her nipples. "Did he notice your eyebrows," she groaned.

Justin nodded and his own lengthened and painted nails tickled his bellybutton. "Yeah, and my pierced ears. He said the gold studs were awesome, and asked me if I ever wore hoops."

Her tongue darted over her lips. "What else?"

"He . . . he came up real close. I could tell he was wearing mascara – just a little – and maybe some foundation. He asked me what perfume I was wearing." His hands drifted lowered, and began tickling his shaft with the same light feathery touches. He shuddered and moaned. "I could smell his breath. He'd been smoking cigarettes."

Julie's hand drifted down her body. She hissed as she briefly rolled her clitoris, then moved her hand sideways onto her brother's sleek, hairless thigh. "He could see your lip gloss. Did he try to kiss you?"

Justin's entire body jerked with her tender caress. "No," he half wailed. His eyes became huge blue pools as her fingers encircled his dick.

"Did you want him to?" she whispered as she began slowly stroking the first cock she'd ever touched.

"No . . . yes . . . oh, fuck Julie. That feels so good."

"Did you wish you could suck him off, take his sweet dick between those gorgeous lips of yours?"

"I don't know how."

"You do it like this," she said, sinuously curving up and around and down, opening her mouth, and kissing the engorged head of her brother's massive erection. Shew savored the tang of their mixed orgasms. His back arched, and, astonishing them both, his entire cock vanished down her throat. After he'd spewed between her now smeared lips, she slid up him until their lips ground together in the wildest kiss they'd ever shared.

Julie's back arched and she screamed rawly, her erect, ringed nipples straining toward the ceiling, long taloned fingers pulling violently on her brother's hair as she forced his face even deeper into her spasming cunt. He fought for air, gasping as he broke free. His makeup was ruined, but he wore a huge smile as he slid up to snuggle beside her.

"Fuck, you're good at that," she said lovingly as she groped for the cigarettes and lighter on the bedside table. She sucked one to life, handed it to him. "Your tongue is almost as long as your dick. Are you as good at sucking cock?"

He smirked as he exhaled. "Enrico says I'm the best he's ever had."

She slapped his arm playfully as she retrieved the cig. "Fucking slut. When are you going to give him your ass cherry?"

He frowned playfully, breathing smoke through smeared red lips. "He doesn't fuck boys. Only Lucy."

"Will he let you do him?"

"He might, but I've never asked."

"Why?"

"Cause I want you to be the only one I fuck."

She giggled and rolled atop him, "You say the sweetest things, J. But you can fuck other guys if you want – just make sure mine's the only pussy you put it into."

He peered deeply into her eyes. "Promise. But the offer to let you fuck around still stands, love. I mean, we both know you're as much a slut as I am. And you're way hotter than me. Instead of fuck fingering yourself or using the dildo, you could -"

"- What I could do and what I want to do are two different things, babe. But thanks for the compliment. You just earned yourself a smoking blow job."

She slid down and he watched through heavy, lowered lashes as she slowly bathed his hairless eight inches in a thick cloud of smoke, then easily swallowed his entire length.

Jasmine's stiletto heeled boots clacked across the hardwood floor as she flipped through the mail on her way to the kitchen table. "Electric bill, junk, junk, credit card bill, junk junk, junk." she said morosely to no one, in her melodic, husky feminine voice. She tapped a cigarette from the pack on the table, clutching it between curved red nails, and lit it with a deep sigh. Her arched brows furrowed slightly, and her bright red lips frowned. Unconsciously, she swept her white blonde hair away from her face.

The sound of a key in the front latch pulled her from her reverie, and her sister, wearing an equally sad expression, took a chair. The changes in Julie were nearly as dramatic as in her brother/sister. Her black painted lips bore two silver rings, with a silver stud between and below them. Her scooped black blouse nearly exposed her nipples, and her matching skirt was short enough to bare her stocking tops as she sat.

"Find out anything?" Jasmine asked.

"He's going to be okay," Julie answered, lighting her own smoke "but Aunt Paula made it clear that we were never to contact anyone in the family again."

They sat in silence for a few moments. "Well, it's not like we expected anything different," Jasmine almost whispered. With a little more strength, she added, "I'm still glad we told them, instead of letting them find out some other way."

Julie nodded. "I guess it could have been worse. Daddy could have called the cops. Gay marriage may be legal, but incest isn't."

Jasmine giggled unconvincingly, took her hand, squeezed it. "No regrets?"

She squeezed back and smiled weakly. "Regrets? Sure. But I wouldn't change a thing, Jazz. You know that. You're all I want in life. All I've ever wanted."

The blonde got up and bent into the fridge, her dress tightening over her round ass. "Care for a mimosa and a doobie to celebrate?"

"Sure. But celebrate what?"

"Why, Plan B, of course. No more allowance from Dad. No more tuition. We're on our own."

Julie chuckled throatily. Her stockings hissed as she rubbed her thighs together. "God, it makes me wet just thinking about it. Let's take the weed and booze to the bedroom, baby. Let's fuck one another raw."

Her raven mane was down to her ass now, and moved in waves with each powerful high heeled step. Her huge tits bounced within the silvery halter top, thin enough for her protruding, ringed nipples to be evident. Her bare, rock hard abs were decorated with a gleaming diamond pendant dangling from her navel down to the top of her low riding sequined skirt.

"My sister the exhibitionist slut," Jazz laughed from the sofa, turning off the pre-release version of his most recent DVD. "Jewel - the only stripper I've ever heard of who wears her work clothes home every night."

Julie – aka "Jewel" - smiled roguishly and flipped her she-male sibling the finger. "You love it as much as I do," she accused, dropping down beside Jazz and forcefully kissing her with a darting tongue. She nibbled on her lover's mouth. "I love how soft and fat your lips are now, baby. But that porn-star lipstick tastes like shit."

"Oops. Sorry. Forgot to gloss them for you." She fondled Julie's heavy tits. "How did the customers like the new girls?"

Julie opened her purse, dumped currency into their laps. "God, I had three guys cum in their slacks while they played with them. About an extra three hundred dollars. They'll pay for themselves in under six months, just like we figured." She pouted and ran her fingers through Jazz's gleaming platinum mane. "Sooner if you'd let me go full time."

"No!" Jazz insisted. "The deal was we both work part time until we get our degrees."

"But you could make even more than you do now if we got you implants, baby. I know how much you want tits, too. Why wait longer than we have to?"

Jazz slapped the black taloned hand tickling her bare thigh. "What's wrong with my little boobies?"

"Those cute little swollen nipples aren't tits, love. You need hooters like mine."

"What the producers all want is for me to get my balls cut off and do hormone replacement therapy."

"No fucking way! That cock belongs to me, J! And it better fucking stay in full working order!"

Jazz climbed onto her sister's lap and stroked her cheek. "Just teasing. You're so fucking easy."

Jewel tugged both their skirts up, stroked her brother, and fingered herself. "Easy? You're the porn-star-slash-hooker, Jazz. You had, what, four cocks in you today? Double-fucked on camera twice?"

"Well, I turned a trick on the way home, too. Just a blow job, though."

"So that's where the lip gloss went! Smeared on some john's cock!"

"On some john's condom," Jazz corrected with mock fierceness. "What kind of whore do you think I am?"

"My kind," Jewel grunted as she angled her hips up and bent her brother's hard shaft down, driving herself up onto it. "Fuck me hard, you sleazy cocksucking bitch. Fill me with cum. Then suck it out and pull my clit ring with your teeth til I scream."

They lay face to face, breast to breast in their bed, kissing and cooing as the sweat of their lovemaking slowly dried. They whispered sweet nothings as they finished a cigarette. Jewel finally pulled away, ground out the butt, and asked firmly, "Okay, love, what's bothering you?"

Jazz tried to avoid her eyes. "Bothering me? Why -"

"- Can the shit, sweet tits. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding? For the past two weeks you've been doing your damnedest to avoid talking about something. Spill it."

Jazz reached for another cig. It bobbed between her smeared red lips as she spoke. "It's just work shit. Nothing serious."

Jewel laughed. Her own lips were unsullied, thanks to the permanent makeup she'd had tattooed on both lips and eyelids. She tweaked her brother's distended nipple, proudly tipping his own large breast. "If it's no big deal, why don't you want to tell me about it? Fucking ditzy blonde."

Jazz giggled and slapped his sister's hand away from his tit. "Fucking goth cunt. Okay, okay! No tickling! I give!" He sobered slightly and drew hard on the cigarette. "Ever since I got my implants, Rory's been pressuring me to do a video with a girl."

"Oh!" Jewel's shock was evident. "But it's right in your contract! Guys and shemales only."

Jazz snorted smoke. "Like that matters! Fucking asshole! He won't give it up. He's even started talking mean. Kind of veiled threats."

"I told you he was bad news."

"Yeah, but he pays better than anyone else in the business, J." He fidgeted as Jewel took the cig from him. "He could really make life tough. He knows everybody. He could really make it hard for me to find work – and one word to his cop friends would make even turning tricks a very bad idea."

Jewel finished the cigarette in thoughtful silence, unconsciously tapping her tongue stud against her front teeth..

Jazz speared her with narrowed blue eyes. "I know that look. What's going on in that devious little brain, sis?"

"Devious? Me?"

Jazz grabbed a nipple ring between two long red nails and tugged. "Spill it, lover, or I'll stretch your tit so far it'll hook to your clit."

"Ooh," Jewel purred, arching her back in pleasure. "That feels good, babe. More."

Jazz laughed and released her grip. "Fucking pain slut. Tell me what's on your mind, or I won't hurt you."

"Bitch. Okay. I was just thinking. Your lover boy, Enrico, and his slut . . . what's her name? With the purple hair"

"Lucy. But it's pink now. Or was last week."

"Yeah, Lucy. Well, they were film majors, right? You were always bragging about how great they were."

". . .And . .?" Jazz drawled.

She propped herself up on one elbow, green eyes agleam. "What if we went into business for ourselves. Could you sell that piece of shit Rory a video of you fucking a hot, nasty chick for some real money?"

Jazz sat up quickly in bed, tits jiggling magnificently. "Have you lost your fucking mind, Julie! I am not, under any circumstances – ever! - going to fuck -"

"- Any cunt but mine. I know."

Jazz flopped back against his pillow, eyes huge beneath vast black lashes. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Jewel smirked. "You know what a hopeless fucking exhibitionist I am, love."

Jazz teasingly slapped a ringed tit. "A sleazy nymphomaniac with a degree in marketing."

Jewel nodded and thrust her hips into the air. "My filthy cunt's dripping more than your cum just thinking about it."

Jazz's head went down to verify her claim. His cock was steel hard once again.

The ominous backdrops had been painted by talented graffiti artists. The "dungeon" may not have been real, but everything else was. The chain restraining Jewel, bent forward at the waist, were thick. The weights dangling from her nipples rings and stretching her tits toward the floor were heavy. Those distending her swollen pussy lips weighed less, and swung in time with her joyous shrieks, both instigated by Jazz's long cock, slamming rhythmically into her asshole.

"Cumming!" the raven maned woman screamed, her wide green eyes blind with the intensity of her orgasm.

Jazz jerked his thick, throbbing cock from her ass, and spun the turntable his sister was mounted upon, adding a circular motion to the swaying weights which seemed to redouble both Jewel's pain and pleasure. The platinum-blonde shemale's long-nailed hand stroked his dick, his heavily made up face contorted by his own orgasm, as he painted his co-star's face with jet after jet of sperm.

The scene on the large-screen TV faded to credits, the soundtrack of first-class industrial rock filled the living room, and Jazz sat up on the sofa, licking the remains of Jewel's last spurting orgasm from his smeared lips.

Jewel opened her eyes and ran black nails through Jazz's white tresses. Her smile was soft and filled with joy. "God, I love you little brother. I never get tired of watching that scene. Our third movie's got to be some of the best porn ever made."

Jazz kissed her thigh and slithered onto the couch beside her. He ran his hands through his tangled hair and groaned. "Fuck, I'll be glad when we can smoke again! I need a cigarette!"

"Patience, baby," she purred, stroking his dick. "One more month. But right now, momma's hungry. Stand up like a good daddy and feed me my bottle."

Jazz kissed her lingeringly before climbing to his stiletto-clad feet and letting her engulf his straining meat. As he skull-fucked her, he gazed lovingly down, past their tits, at her sleek rounded belly. His eyes closed as his sister's lips and tongue and throat did all the right things. "Yeah. Suck it out, slut. Suck it all out. Gotta made sure our twins get enough protein."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds