A Love Story Ch. 11-12

Meanwhile his friend and colleague and lover tried to match his rhythm, throwing her hips forward, trying to receive him, trying to make him enter even deeper. She clawed at his shoulders, scratched his back, and pulled at his nipples. From the look on her face, reddish from all the effort, he knew that she was on the brink of coming.

He was mistaken there, as she came violently, much sooner than expected. He felt her cunt spasm, as if she was trying to squeeze the semen out him. No longer could he control himself and almost screaming he came, pulled out from the warm cunt in which he was embedded and sprayed his cum all over Gianna’s face, and hair, and neck.

When he looked down, he saw the neighbour covered in white. Drips of cum on her cheeks. Gianna smiled at him, scooped some of the cum with a finger into her mouth. He moved away and stared with square eyers at the woman on the floor.

“Come on” he said, “sit on the sofa. It’s a bit weird to have you lay on the ground like that. Come on, sit beside your neighbour”.

Gianna got up and sat down on the sofa, the cum was dripping from her face on her breasts.

“Come on, lick her” he suggested to the other woman.

May looked surprised, stared at Gianna, but than finally moved over and started kissing her, slowly licking away the cum from her neighbour’s face. She pressed her mouth on the other woman’s breast and sucked on the nipple, which was comparatively brownish. Gianna was soon moaning softly, wiggling her bottom on the sofa. Almost unnoticed, she started to play with her vagina, rubbing her clit with one hand. She used the other for pressing May neighbour to her breasts.

“She cannot be masturbating here, of all places, when we have set-up everything for her!” May claimed. “You really have to fuck her you know, there’s no way she could get away just like that, being a virgin so to speak!”

He agreed but had a slight problem in getting himself a hard one as fast as he seemed to be required. “You got to help me here” he grumbled.

“With pleasure!” was the joint response of the two women. They both got down from the sofa, and, simultaneously grabbed for his semi-erect penis. He smiled when both of them started to caress him, one sucking on it, the other softly biting his balls and tickling his asshole. His fantasy coming true! He was contemplating what kind of “tableau vivant” to think of next.

When finally fully erect he directed the women in such a way that they would lay properly on the sofa: May on her back, Gianna on top but with her tremendously sensual buttocks high in the air. May’s head would be close to Gianna’s vagina – some convincing arguments were indeed required – allowing her to eat Gianna, while he would be able to alternate between Gianna’s ass and vagina. Gianna would simply be eating May; she seemed to have little inhibitions in that respect.

Complicated, but it worked. Luckily he had stamina enough to perform, but barely so. When he finally felt he was coming for the second time that morning, he pulled out from Gianna’s ass, offered his dick to May who sucked him off as if there was no tomorrow.

He wondered how he ever was going to get home by bike that day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds