A Love Story: Dina and Daniel

"Daniel, we don't have to wait." She gasped as she kissed him. Daniel returned the kiss, followed her as she lay back pulling his body on to hers.

Daniel deepened their kiss as he instinctive ground his body into hers. Then he stopped. "We have one more date. If you still want me then, I promise to make it beautiful for you Dina. I want to wait until its right." He explained.

"Daniel, I'm ready now." She sighed.

"Baby, I want you so much I can't think straight most of the time. This is not easy for me. But I think we need to stick to our goal of three dates. One more date, just you and me." Daniel whispered.

"OK, when?" she asked resigned to the thought of waiting.

"Wednesday night, can we go out then?" he asked.

"I'll see if Jess can keep Leona. She probably won't mind." Dina explained.

Daniel smiled, "Tell her I'm paying for child care. Now Wednesday night is our third date. My pick, OK. You just wear something pretty. Ask Emily, it'll keep her out of my hair." He yawned.

Dina was so hot for him that she could not figure out how he kept holding out. Then self doubt came back. She stiffened, Daniel then made a subtle move. Rolling over and pressing his body against hers, he pressed his hardness into her body. Then he whispered, "Babe, I am hard as steel every damn day. I am so glad my slacks are adjustable or everyone would get an eyeful. I think of you and I'm hard. I hear your voice and I'm rigid. I want you, Dina, but I will wait. I'm not Lionel, and I won't use you, so I can wait."

Dina hugged him. Then he whispered, "Now Dina, let's sleep." She snuggled deep into his embrace, and slept peacefully.

Wednesday arrived quickly, but the day lasted so long. Dina called Jess and she was happy to watch Leona for a few hours. She went into her closet and the only dress she owned was the one she wore on their second date. He said to dress up. Dina sighed, and was about to cancel when her doorbell rang. "Momma momma door." Leona chanted.

Dina went to the door and Emily and Bria were there. "Hello Dina, we are here to help you get ready for your date." Emily announced.

Dina started to comment when Leona yelled out "G'ma, G'ma." Bria scooped her up quickly, kissing her. "Em, Em" she greeted Emily. Emily laughed. "I'll take her, Mom. You and Dina talk." Emily took Leona into the den where they played with her toys.

Bria faced Dina. The girl wasn't nervous and that was good. "Dina, he is my second oldest son. He is the most sensitive out of all of my boys." Dina started to speak, when Bria stopped her. "He comes alive around you. You keep him in check. He can't be all pretentious around you and he relaxes. He has the same effect on you. You are happy with him and I can tell that you love him." Bria smiled. She paused, waiting for Dina to deny her feelings. But Dina smiled.

"Yes, I do." Dina sat down and faced Bria. There was no denying it. She had fallen irrevocably in love with the serious man. It was too soon. She fancied herself in love with Lionel and that ended horribly. Daniel was not Lionel. He'd done everything to prove he was not like him.

Her little girl asked for him all of the time and she needed to see him just as much. Dina took a deep breath and smiled. Bria hugged her. "Welcome to the family sweetheart. Now let's get you ready for tonight. Oh, and I'm keeping the baby so you won't have to rush back home. I'll let Jess know." Bria explained as she called Emily. Emily was more than ready. She went shopping. At first they were going to let her borrow a dress, but Emily was freaked out with her brother seducing a woman that was wearing her dress. So they picked out four dresses that were Dina's size.

"Wait, how do you know what size?" Dina queried, curious as to how Emily was always able to find out stuff. Emily laughed and said, "It's my little secret. Now let's select the right dress." Dina was stunned. Emily had chosen four of the most amazing dresses she'd ever seen. She selected a little black one, and both Bria and Emily approved. They were not done. Emily selected several delicate pieces of lingerie for her to choose from. Dina selected a skimpy black bra and panty set. Emily was tickled pink. Finally, Bria help her choose her pumps.

Both women rushed her into the tub and watched the baby for her. Bria called Jess and told her she wanted to keep Leona. Jess told her she could keep her, but Bria stated that Dina would have to come pick the baby up, right. She didn't want them to end the date early. Jess laughed.

She had met Daniel and even though at first he was standoffish. She liked him. Her husband said from day one that he and Dina would end up together. Jess frowned because she bet Dina would not trust him. He was too stiff. Lionel had done a number on her kid sister. She was glad to lose that bet.

Dina exited the shower and realized it was after six. Bria and Emily were still there. She dressed and walked out. She was magnificent. Bria ordered her to sit and she brushed her hair, twisting it into a bun. She had one more gift for Dina and then she and Emily were taking Leona home. As Dina was admiring how gorgeous she was, Bria placed a golden locket with three colored stones. The pendant had five spaces.

Bria smiled and explained. "I had my jeweler to make this when we met you a few months ago. These are your birthstones. Yours is the diamond. Leona's is sapphire. Daniel's is topaz. The blank spaces are where you can have the birth stones of your future children placed."

Dina frowned, "Wait, there are five empty slots. Bria this is beautiful, but maybe..."

Bria interrupted her, "I know my son. He will want a large family. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about." She added.

Soon they left, taking Leona who kissed her and said she'd be good. Ten minutes later Daniel arrived, dressed in a tux. Dina just looked at him. No man had the right to look that good.

Daniel knew she was beautiful. However, tonight she was simply exquisite. He had to kiss her, so he leaned forward and tasted her lips, Dina groaned, and he was overly excited.

"Baby, we have reservations." He whispered.

They left and Daniel held her hand the whole time he drove. At the restaurant, a valet took the car and they entered. Dina was nervous, and Daniel placed his hand on her waist. The hostess seated them and he ordered a bottle of Moët & Chandon. Soon their order was taken and Dina asked Daniel to order for her.

"You are amazing, Dina. I don't just mean tonight. You are beautiful, but you're more than that. You put up with me." He took a deep breath. Before he could speak, an older gentleman walked over with his companion.

"Daniel Graves just wanted to speak son. How are you?" he asked.

"Mr. Lever, I'm fine." Daniel answered annoyed, The gentleman looked at Dina. "Mr. Lever, this is my date, Dina Tallwinds."

Mr. Lever took Dina's hand and kissed her knuckles, "Sweetheart, when you get tired of Junior here, call me."

Dina gently removed her hand from the older gentleman's grasp. Daniel became angry. "Mr. Lever, we're trying to enjoy our evening. Good night sir." He stated finally.

Lever realized he'd gone too far. He apologized. After he left, Daniel apologized to Dina for losing his temper. Dina smiled. "I liked it. I liked the way you stood up to him and told him to go. So, no need to apologize."

There waitress brought their champagne and poured them a glass. Daniel talked. He was witty and fun. He told her about his childhood. He was often the victim of his younger brothers and sisters pranks.

He admired his Dad and wanted to be just like him. He mimicked him, and soon he was just like him. He had a funny side; he just never showed it. Dina laughed and it felt good. The waitress brought their meal and they ate. Dina didn't know if the food was good or not because the only thing on her mind was Daniel. Daniel felt the same. For months all he thought about was Dina. They talked about the people they dated. Daniel only had two serious girlfriends and then his pseudo crush on Sunnet. Dina only had Lionel in her past. Daniel was serious for a moment, "Do you still love him?" he asked.

Dina looked at Daniel and smiled, "No," she answered. "I'm in love with you."

Daniel sat up straight, and called the waitress. "Check please."

He and Dina left the restaurant, and he drove her to his home. He paused, what if he misread the situation. He parked in his garage, and escorted Dina into his house. He decided that they'd talk and if she hesitated at hall, he'd stop.

Dina walked in and waited as he secured the door. As soon as he turned, she leaped into his arms.

Kissing her, Daniel forget how to think. This amazing woman wanted him. "Dina, wait we need...." She kissed him, silencing him

"We need this Daniel. If I don't have you, I will combust. Please, don't deny me this Daniel. I need you." She whispered.

Daniel lifted her. "Dina, if you are not sure, say so." She kissed him once more. Daniel carried her to his bed. She asked him to wait and she undressed for him. Daniel kissed every inch of her body. Her body was amazing. He loved her breast. They were the perfect shape and fit into his hands perfectly.

Dina, tonight I want to show you what you mean to me." He whispered. He suckled her breast, massaging them alternatively. He kissed her tasting her skin. Dina moaned.

Soon she removed her gown exposing to his view the tiniest black panties. Daniel stood and removed his suit. Dina gasped, He was magnificent. Her eyes traveled down his body, stopping at the protruding bulge that stood proudly in front of him.

Daniel paused. If she wasn't ready, he'd stop.

"Daniel, I want you" She whispered and he joined her on the bed. Covering her body with his, Daniel placed his body between her thighs, and Dina froze. It had been so long, and she was afraid he might be disappointed. Daniel stopped, and asked her was she OK. She said yes.

He rubbed his cock against her slit, kissing her wanting to bury himself inside of her. He would not rush. Dina wanted his cock in her, and he was teasing her. He pulled back and took a foil package from the drawer beside his bed. Quickly he donned the condom and was ready to finally love this girl.

"Daniel," she growled and he sank balls deep I side of her. She was so hot, so tight. Daniel groaned, He had to be gentle, He had to go slow, Dina moaned and whispered, "You feel so damn good. Daniel make me yours." He started pumping.

He kissed her repeatedly telling her that she was his. He loved her. It was magical, special. Dina knew that no man would ever care for her the way Daniel did. He was concerned only about her. Soon, he needed to cum. He held back. Dina was hot, sweaty, and so close. "Daniel" she whispered.

"Dina," he groaned. "I can't..."

It's Ok, cum for me Daniel" she whispered.

"No, baby, not before you." He protested. She felt wonderful, and she knew he needed her to climax. She didn't want to fake it. She whispered, "Daniel, it's OK. Please,..." He kissed her. He had not satisfied her. He wanted to be the one to ...

Daniel moved faster, pumped harder. He slid his hand between them and stroked her. The moment his fingers touched her clit, Dina saw stars. She was so sensitive, and his touch pushed her close to the edge. Dina moaned, and Daniel smiled. She was so close, all he had to do was.. He flicked his finger and she moaned as her body shook, Daniel never stopped loving her. He kissed her, nibbled her ear and whispered, "Come with me Dina. Let's fly together."

The plea in his voice, the fill of him buried deep insides if her, and the combination f his fingers manipulating her sex caused her into a state of orgasmic bliss. She jerked as her pussy gripped his cock. Unable to hold back any longer, Daniel spewed his seed into the condom he was wearing. He held her close, both quaking from the most powerful orgasm they had ever had.

"Are you alright, Dina. I wasn't too rough?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel it was perfect. I love you. I wish..." she sighed.

"Babe, what do you wish? " He asked pulling her into his arms.

"Nothing, tonight was beautiful Daniel. I've never felt more loved." She smiled as she cried. Daniel was elated, and he knew that he'd spend the rest of his life making this woman happy.

"Well, we have all night and I'm not done." He promised. He decided that after tonight, Dina would know his heart was truly hers. Eventually, they slept. Dawn arrived and Daniel woke early. He went into the kitchen and made breakfast. Dina woke to find her companion gone. Donning his discarded undershirt, she went in search of her lover. She found him and smiled as he went about preparing their morning meal.

At some point, he looked around and smiled. "Good morning, I was making a quick breakfast. Did you rest?" he asked as she flowed into his embrace.

"You know I didn't get much sleep. Someone's aim was that I not feel my legs this morning." She teased. Daniel laughed. "What time do you have to be at work?" He asked, wishing they could stay here all day.

"Um. I took the day off. I don't have to work today." She explained.

"Yes! Let's eat and then go back to bed." He suggested.

"Daniel, baby. Let's eat and then I need to check on Leona. Your Mom kept her last night. She might be tired now." Dina explained.

"The necklace last night was beautiful. What happened to the other stones?" he asked. He'd have it repaired. Dina smiled.

"Your mom gave it to me yesterday. The three stones are our birthstones: mine, yours, and Leona, She told me the blank spaces are for our future kids. I think she wants five grandbabies."

Daniel laughed. He'd do his damndest to give his Mom her wish. All he had to do was convince this wonderful woman to take a chance on him. "Ok you're right. Let's eat and shower and dress. Then we need to go get our daughter." He poured her coffee as Dina was frozen. He kept moving as if he had not just declared Leona as his daughter.

"Um Daniel, Daniel?" Dina stopped him."Do you know what you just said?"

Daniel smiled, "Yes, she is ours. She's my little girl I plan to marry her mother one day soon as soon as I can convince her to take a chance on me." He explained puling her in this embrace for a kiss.

Dina hugged him and then she took a breath. "Daniel are we going to fast? I mean... You hardly know me. I just don't want..." she could not find the words.

"You said you love me. Did you mean it Dina?" Daniel asked.

Dina nodded. "I have loved you from the moment I saw you. I know everything I need to know about you. I want that happiness with you and I want five more kids. I want to be their Dad and I want you to be their Mom. I'm not proposing right now, but I'm telling you I will propose. Be ready." He kissed her temple and said," I'm calling in. Let's spend the day together. Mom called earlier. Leona's fine." Dina laughed.

After breakfast, they showered together. Daniel wanted to wash her body and he touched and caressed every inch of her. She stood with him, skin wet, glistening. Dina loved his skin his light hair contrasted her darker tones. His pale skin stood in stark contrast from her sun kissed complexion.

Daniel lifted her against the wall and said. Place both feet on the ledge. He entered her as warm water cascades over their frames. Daniel loved being with her. He moved in a sure strong rhythm. Dina realized he wasn't wearing a condom. Daniel closed his eyes, She felt incredible. So differ yet the same as last night. Something was different. Finally her chant got through as he increased his tempo. He felt incredible, it was hard to focus. They had to stop.

"Daniel, Daniel, Danny, we have to... Oh my God" Dina groaned.

"Cum for me Dina. Dina, please." Her body convulsed. Daniel followed spilling his seed deep inside of her body. Daniel held her close as he trembled, and he sighed.

Soon they dressed and went to collect Leona. The three of them spent the rest of the day together. Daniel drove Dina to her apartment, and realized he did not want to leave.

As time went on their relationship grew. Daniel relaxed at work. Eventually, he allowed Brad to move into Sunnet's office. It was a fair choice, Brad was one of the hardest working members of his team. He also realized that Brad liked Emily, so possibilities were endless. He would get off work each night and go to Dina's apartment.

On Saturday, he would pick up his nephews and take them with him to the park with Leona and Jess's boys. At first Andrew and Cici were cautious, but after the first outing the boys thought Uncle Daniel could do no wrong and the weekend trips became a weekly occurrence. The kids were inseparable at this point. However, all four boys watched out for Leona since she was the only girl.

Jess joked that Dina and Daniel needed to work on a second daughter. They spent all of their free time with each other, and weekends in and out of each other's homes. A few months passed, and Dina's sister Jess and her husband, Paco, had become a part of Daniel's family by default. Her two sons loved going to G'ma Bria's. Andrew and Cici often invited the twins to sleep over. Jess and Paco worked so they could not keep their son's new friends over night, but when they did have free time, they did play dates with the four boys.

Daniel wanted Dina to move in with him, but he wanted to do it the right way. He didn't want a live in girlfriend; he wanted more. They had been dating for months now and he felt it was time. He left work early one day and solicited the help of his Dad and older brother Andrew. Dina's sister was her only living relative, so he had to ask her permission. He went to Jess's job and she came out to speak with him. She hugged him and cried. She was so happy for him and her younger sister.

Daniel arranged for Leona to sleepover at her aunt's. He took Dina back to the restaurant where they had their third date. Unbeknownst to him, his parents and siblings made arrangements to be there. Dina felt odd. He was acting strange. She was afraid that maybe he realized he made a mistake and could not find a polite way to tell her.

"Daniel, look, if you are through with..." Dina started to state when Daniel asked her to hush.

"I already told you how I feel. I love you Dina. I know I told you we will marry and now I'm asking." He stood and went down on one knee. Everyone stopped talking and watched, "Dina Tallwinds, will you marry me?" he proposed as he showed her a beautiful platinum gold solitaire.

"Yes, Daniel, yes" she whispered. The restaurant erupted in pandemonium as his place his ring on her finger. His family rushed over to join them. Earl and Bria even had Jess and the kids there. The owner was so happy for Daniel that he had the group to move to a private room that was often reserved weeks in advance. Leona saw Daniel and smiled. She ran and leaped into his arms.

He caught her and held her close. Then he laughed. This was not unusual, because since meeting Dina he laughed all of the time now. He put the little girl down and she joined the others. The adults talked. Bria and Emily were already planning the ceremony, as Dina and Daniel shared a look. Soon everyone had dinner and headed home. Daniel decided that from now on they would be together. If they were not at his house then they would stay at her apartment.

That night, Daniel put Leona to bed after reading her the same story multiple times. When he finally came out of her room, Dina smiled and said, "You spoil her."

"Yes, I did. Just like I will spoil the other five or six kids we will have." Daniel stated holding her close.

The two kissed and were heading to bed when all of sudden a voiced called out, "Daddy, Daddy'

Daniel kissed Diana and went to check on his daughter. Dina followed as Leona wanted her Daddy to read to her once more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds