• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

123456

The warm, breezy, summer air flowed into the bedroom through the two open windows. The soft rustle of the white sheers as they flew out from the wind gusts, was a relaxing sound. Jessica was slowly waking up, feeling the sun's rays coming through the window, hitting her skin and warming her all over. She was on her stomach, turning her head on her pillow so she could feel the warmth shine directly onto her face. She hadn't yet opened her eyes, instead, suddenly feeling chilled from the inside out.

It was a thought, a feeling, a shocked wonderment...why, at 23-years-old, was she still alone? Well, she really DID know the answer to that, she always had, from the time she was a kid. But, as always, she'd kept those thoughts and emotions to herself, buried deep inside, where they belonged.

When the aroma of freshly brewed coffee whiffed through the air, Jessica opened her eyes and smiled broadly, "Daddy," she whispered to herself. She got up and put on her light-blue and white cotton bathrobe, and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning, daddy," she said, smiling at him as she walked over and kissed his forehead.

"Morning, Jess," he smiled back.

Her father drank his coffee and smoked a cigarette while he waited for her to get her coffee and sit down with him; this was their daily morning routine and they both quite enjoyed it. It was relaxing, fun, and it was a bonding they'd done now, every single morning, for many years.

Justin, Jessica's father, was a very handsome man by all accounts. He was 6'2" with blonde hair and blue eyes. Since his days in the military, he had kept up his fine physique. He was toned and fit from his daily lap swims and gym workouts.

Justin had been married twice, both ending in divorce. His first marriage had occurred not long after he entered the military. He was young, 18-years-old, and being quite macho back in the day, he believed getting married would make him appear more mature to his fellow military pilot buddies. So he decided to find a girl and get married; unfortunately, however, he met a girl in a local bar, while on a weekend pass and only one week later, married the girl; only 5 weeks after that, he was served with divorce papers. She'd found another man, non-military, and said she wanted to be with him instead. It was a very quick and neat divorce.

After Justin's first divorce, he started a relationship with another girl almost immediately and she became pregnant almost as quickly. The relationship was not a strong one as it was constantly 'on again/off again'. However, she gave birth to Justin's oldest child, a son, Jayson, when Justin was 19. About six months later, after they tried to reconcile then broke up again for the final time, she discovered she was pregnant. As soon as Jennifer was born, she signed over her full parental rights to Justin, for both children, telling him she wasn't ready to be a mother and settle down. Justin then became a single dad raising two children.

Justin's next two children, another son, Jamie, and another daughter, Jessica, were from his second wife, whom he married not long after Jennifer was born. Justin's second marriage lasted for about 7 years. When he divorced this time, he devoted all his energy into raising his children, as he had full custody of all four.

Every other weekend his ex had all four of them for visitation. The older two, even though not her biological children, were nonetheless close to her, and she with them, so Justin never had issues with all four children spending weekends together with her. She was good to all four kids, and treated them equally and lovingly, despite the bitterness that she and Justin had for each other.

Justin had been a career military man as a pilot. After his 'retirement' from the military, given his stellar education, he has a Master's in Aerospace Engineering, he was a well sought-after Engineer, known for his brilliant, specialty-aircraft engine designs. He started his own company, providing his services on a free-lance or contract basis. His business was very lucrative and afforded his family to live very well.

Two of Justin's children, Jayson and Jennifer, were always a bit more independent than Jamie and Jessica. As soon as they graduated high school, they were off to college and to make their way in the world. However, still maintaining their close relationship with their father, they would faithfully call their dad every week and talk to him, always cheerful and very happy to hear his voice, and always exchanging several, 'I love you's', before hanging up.

Jamie had gone to college as well, however, he elected to stay closer to home; going to school in Virginia, where they lived. It was a two hour drive from home, so he lived in the dorm during the week, but tried to make it home at least every-other weekend.

Jessica had always been more of a home-body type of girl. She was sweetness and cheerfulness, personified. She'd always been a 'daddy's girl'. When Jessica graduated high school, she had refused to go away to college, like her siblings had. She wanted to live at home while attending the University.

Given how smart she was and her academics, she graduated from high school at age 16; and graduated from college with her Bachelor's Degree when she was 20. After graduation, she wanted to start her own company, working from home. So, with her father's help, they remodeled one of the bedrooms, making it into an office on one end of the room, and her product storage on the opposite end. She had a good business head about her and now, three years later, she was single-handedly managing a very lucrative business.

As is their regular morning routine, father and daughter, after they have a couple cups of coffee and chat for a bit, they each go to their own rooms and shower and dress for the day. Since both their bedrooms and home offices were upstairs, after they'd each get ready, they'd meet in the hallway and chat for a few more minutes, then each go to their respective offices to start to work. For lunch, they always ate together, going out about half the time, giving them a chance to get out of the house and clear their heads before returning to work. The same routine exists for supper, as well. To most, it might sound like a boring or lackluster way of life, but for Justin and his daughter, Jessica, they love it. It's homey, it's being together, it's comfortable, and they're content, just the way things are.

Things would have probably continued as they always have been, if Jessica hadn't had a small accident. That one unforeseen fluke, changed everything.

Jessica had recently changed bedrooms and moved into what had formerly been the 'in-law suite'. It had a large bedroom with a private bathroom, and a separate, also private, small living room. Growing up, it was kept as a guest bedroom. But when Jessica needed a larger home office, her and her dad did some rearranging and remodeling. He continued to stay in the master suite he'd always had. His home office was next to his bedroom, so it made sense to keep it the same, as well. What used to be Jessica and Jennifer's old bedroom, was now remodeled and was Jessica's new home office. Jayson and Jamie's old bedroom became the new guest room, and in the remodel, they took the old hall-bathroom and made it into a private bathroom for the new guest bedroom. So now, the three bedrooms that were upstairs, Justin's, Jessica's, and the guest bedroom, all had their own, private bathrooms. The other two former bedrooms were now the home offices of Justin and Jessica. Since they were the only two who ever really used the upstairs, it was a floor plan that worked beautifully for them.

While Jessica was in her shower that morning, she happened to notice that a couple of the newly-installed glass tiles in her shower had come loose and the corners were sticking out. She made a mental note to tell her dad so it could be fixed. Continuing to shower, she slipped, although slightly, it was enough to throw her off balance a little and she inadvertently backed up rather hurriedly, into the tiles, scraping her head against it, causing a deep cut. When she turned off the water, she looked down and saw blood dripping down her shoulders and chest. Always one to get queasy and even faint at the sight of blood, she sat down on the custom-made shower bench and leaned against the shower wall. She felt light headed at having seen her blood.

Justin had by now showered and dressed and was waiting in the hallway for Jessica. He thought he heard a sound but when he stopped and listened, it was quiet. "Must be the radio," he chuckled to himself. But a minute later, he heard what sounded like objects hitting a wall, like someone was throwing things. "Fuck! It wasn't a radio...Jess!" Justin bounded into Jess's room and now could hear her moaning from the bathroom. When he saw her sitting in the shower, semi propped up against the wall, her head dripping blood...he panicked. "Oh, my God! Baby, are you okay? Oh, Jess!" He picked up her naked body, carrying her to her bed and laid her down. He quickly went to her dresser and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, hurriedly dressing her. He picked her up again, and carried her downstairs. He scooped up his keys and wallet off the kitchen table and carried Jess out to the car. He got her settled in then drove to the ER of their local hospital.

Seeing the blood coming from Jessica's head as soon as Justin walked into the ER carrying her, a nurse working at the front desk immediately escorted them back to a room in the ER. When they asked Justin to step out after she was in the hospital bed, he came unhinged. "The hell I will. This is my daughter and I brought her into this world, and I'll be damned if you're going to push me out. My place is with her...she's my fucking world...got it?"

"No problem sir, you can stay."

Jessica turned to her dad and lifted up her hand for him to hold it. As he held her hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand, she looked up at him, "My head hurts so bad. Can they give me an aspirin?"

The nurse heard her and replied, "We can't give you anything yet. Let me ask you a few questions then we'll get you a shot for the pain, sweetie."

They did give her a shot for pain, and soon got the cut sewn up.

"No permanent injury," the doctor said, "but she'll have a headache for a day or two, she had a nasty cut. The shot we gave her will make her sleep for a few hours. Here's a prescription for some pills that will help with her headaches, and another prescription for an ointment that needs to be applied three times a day to the wound; it will help keep out infection as it heals. You'll need to follow up with your family doctor in about one week, and he can assess how she's progressing at that time."

Justin refused a wheelchair to put Jessica in as they were leaving; he was carrying his daughter, simple as that.

"Daddy?" Jess said groggily on their way home, "Will you get me a milkshake...sounds so good." Justin laughed, thinking the pain shot they gave her was making her a little loopy, but, what the hell, "Sure, honey."

After getting the chocolate milkshake, Justin tried to hold it with one hand, so Jess could drink it, and drive with his other hand. When they arrived at home, once again scooping her up in his arms, he looked down and noticed that between the deep v-neck of her white t-shirt, she had spilt several drops of the chocolate shake, on the top of her boobs. He leaned his head down to lick them up when he caught himself.

"What the fuck am I doing?"

Justin chastised himself as he carried Jess inside the house, now in a deep sleep. Not willing to leave her alone, Justin carried her into his home office and laid her down on his imported, Italian-leather suede sofa and covered her up with a blanket. As he worked at his desk for the next few hours, he began to think he was actually watching her more than he was watching the jet-engine blueprints he was working on.

"Fuck it," Justin said to himself. "My daughter's out cold from medication, she's got stitches in her head from a cut, and I'm the biggest fool because she's over there, and I'm over here...I'm a shitty father."

He got up and went over to the couch. He gently lifted Jessica's head and sat down, now placing her head and pillow in his lap. She didn't wake up, but seemed to feel his presence in her sleep. She sighed and turned on her side, nuzzling her face in Justin's abdomen, and continued to sleep. Justin draped one arm across her stomach and placed his other hand on the top of her head, combing her hair back from off her face with his fingers. He leaned his own head back against the couch and within a couple of minutes, he drifted off to sleep.

Justin wasn't sure how long he slept, but he woke up when he felt Jess starting to become restless.

"Jess, you okay, honey?"

"Dad?" she flickered her eyes a few times before they slowly started opening. When she saw her dad's face smiling down at her, she smiled broadly at him.

"Hi sweetie," Justin said, kissing Jess's forehead.

"Hey, daddy, I'm glad you're here. Thanks for staying with me."

"Anytime, honey."

Jessica puckered her lips for her father to kiss her. As he's done a thousand times before, he gave her a fatherly peck on her lips. Although this time, Jess's arms went around her dad's neck and she gently held him in place when he leaned his head down. Jess lingered her warm, soft, lips, on her father's, lightly brushing them over the surface before pressing her lips firmly against his. Instinctively, he pulled back, shocked out of his mind.

"Daddy." There was something in the way she said that word that went directly to Justin's cock. She told him everything in the two syllables of that name.

For a moment, he allowed himself to become emotionally washed away in his daughter's touch and kiss.

Her tongue sweetly parted his lips and within seconds they were kissing as passionately as Justin has ever kissed before in his life. He couldn't remember a time he's ever felt such passion, such devotion, such total giving of a woman to him. But then the other reality came crashing down on him.

"Stop, honey. We can't kiss like that, Jess." Justin reached up and gently removed Jessica's arms from around his neck. "Honey, it's the medication you're on. Go back to sleep." Justin's cock was rock hard. His daughter's mouth was fucking amazing! "Hell...that's my daughter for Christ sakes!" he thought to himself.

"I love you, daddy," Jessica pouted.

"Honey, I love you, too. But we can't kiss like that." Justin's traced his daughter's face with his fingertips.

"Mmmm...feels good, dad."

"Just relax and go back to sleep, Jess."

"Kiss me again, dad...please."

"No, honey. It's better for you to rest right now." Everything inside Justin was at war...his father's love was battling with the romantic love, trying to convince him to simply open his mind and heart to her in a whole new way, and to love her.

"Daddy, please!"

"Jess, now stop it. You'll feel better later, just sleep now."

"I'm awake now, dad. And I'll feel better when you kiss me." Jessica was one that had never argued with her dad. Her temperament was always so sweet and easy going; they had only had a few disagreements in 23 years.

"Jessica! That's enough, honey. Now stop."

"I'll go to sleep if you kiss me." This time, Jess delicately slid her soft hands underneath Justin's pull-over shirt, and splayed her hands on his chest, running her fingertips over his nipples, just at the moment his lips made contact with hers. He let out a soft, deep, moan.

Justin's arm that was around Jess's waist pulled her body closer to him and his mouth started wanting to devour his daughter.

Suddenly, Justin stopped, "No! Jess, please, honey, we can't!" Justin gently lifted her head and pillow up from out of his lap, laying them back down on the couch as he stood up. "I've got work to finish," Justin was talking to his daughter as he walked around his desk to sit down. "You go back to sleep and I'll be here when you wake up."

Justin was done talking; he started flipping through his latest blueprints, making notes over to the side, not once looking back over at Jessica.

What Jessica didn't realize was that her dad had such a massive hard-on, he was doing his best to not only hide it, but also to will it to go down; feeling terribly guilty for getting a boner from his sexual thoughts about his own daughter...his little girl.

Jessica looked sadly at her dad but, the medication was still making it too easy for her to sleep. She softly whimpered, her feelings a little hurt by her dad's sudden and abrupt departure. She rolled over on her side and stared at her dad, not able to hold her eyes open for long, and soon fell asleep.

Justin noticed her eyes finally close and her breathing changed into deep, slow breathes, indicting she was asleep. He let out a deep sigh and flopped back into his tall, leather, desk chair. "What the fuck was that?" he said out loud to himself. He took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag while staring at his daughter. "It's got to be the medication," he nervously chuckled. He tried to get back to work, but he could only concentrate for about two whole seconds at a time. He'd look over at Jess, who, in her v-neck, white t-shirt and no bra, her full 'C-cup-bordering-on-D-cup-tits, look so supple and soft. They seemed to call out to Justin to touch the milky-soft, pale skin. He was mesmerized by their natural beauty. He ached to squeeze them, to feel the delicate softness.

For the first time ever, he allowed himself to visualize his beautiful, sweet, daughter, being gathered in his arms, not only as his daughter, but as his lover; the other half of his heart and soul. "Damn it! I've got some serious issues! Why am I thinking like this...it's got to stop!"

Try as he might, there was now a magnetic pull to his daughter that he'd never felt before. Sure, he's always loved Jess...he loves all his kids. But, truth be told, she's always been his little girl; although he has always treated each of his children equally, or tried to. But with Jess, she'd always been able to tug at his heart a little bit more than his other kids could. Thing is, she ever did realize it.

He again looked over at Jess, still sleeping soundly. He decided to not even try to finish his work today; there was no way in hell he'd get anything truly accomplished. He looked at his watch, 6:00 p.m. Wow...he had no idea it had gotten that late. With Jess still sleeping, and him not comfortable leaving her alone right now, he carried her downstairs and laid her down on the couch in the living room, as he went to the kitchen, looking around for ideas for what to make for supper.

Not feeling particularly inspired by anything, he called the local Chinese-takeout restaurant, and placed an order for delivery. And knowing his little girl's penchant for shrimp, most everything he ordered had shrimp in it. "Christ, I really do spoil her, don't I," he laughed at himself.

Before the food was delivered, Jess slowly started to wake up.

"Daddy?"

"I'm here, sweetie."

"Good," she giggled, "I'm 23-years-old and I still want my dad around. Pretty sad, huh?"

"Well, I wouldn't particularly call it 'sad', per se. Besides, I'm not all that terrible looking...for a troll, anyway."

"Daddy!" Both father and daughter laughed. "That's not exactly what I meant. I only meant that most girls my age can't wait to get out of the house they grew up in and see the world, explore it, go out partying, and have at least two-dozen boyfriends. I just always preferred staying home, especially when you're here."

Justin's face showed a contemplative expression, yet his voice was kind, "Why didn't you, Jess?

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Love Story: My Father, My Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds