A Love That Never Dies

"Well, then, let me get you ready for bed," Connie suggested.

Without waiting for a response, she removed my jacket and then my tie. She unbuckled by belt and unfastened my pants, letting them drop to the floor. She knelt down and untied my shoes, loosened them and pulled them from my feet. She slipped the socks from my feet and tossed my pants aside.

Then she stood, unbuttoned my long-sleeved white shirt and pulled it away from my torso. Next was my t-shirt and it was gone quickly. I was standing before this goddess wearing nothing but my boxers and my excitement was obvious; my member was standing up and saluting Connie for a job well done.

"Now it's my turn," I said with a smile.

"Okay, but . . . well, first, you're going to be only the third guy in my life to see me naked. I didn't have sex with the first one and the second guy decided that what I've got isn't enough, so he divorced me, and . . . well, it's just, I know how guys are about boobs, and . . . mine really aren't that big, and I hope that you won't . . ."

I quickly placed the tip of my finger to her lips to suggest that she needed to end her sentence right there. "Don't you even say it. Every guy does not want a girl with humongous watermelons on her chest. I haven't seen you naked . . . yet, but I've seen you in enough different clothes to guess that you are probably a 34A, and . . ."

"How'd you know?" she asked.

"Lucky guess. Listen, that last guy messed you up if you're worried about how you look, 'cause you're beautiful. Out on that dance floor tonight, when we were slow dancing, I felt your boobs rubbing against my chest, and it was driving me crazy. Okay, I know your boobs aren't big and we both know it but, personally, I can't stand big tits and I'm so glad you don't have massive mammaries. It took a lot of self-control for me to not rip off your dress and molest your boobs right there on the dance floor and I'm more than ready to see them, and lick them, and suck on them, and, as far as making disclosures, you have no idea how big my . . . unit is, but . . . it's not humongous, either. It's about 5½ inches when I'm hard and it shrivels up when it's not in use, so if you're looking for King Kong's Ding Dong . . ."

"Tom, 5½ inches is plenty enough and I'm already wet thinking about you being inside me, so let's stop talking," she suggested.

"Good idea," I responded. "Great idea. Now, turn around."

She turned to face away from me and I reached up to unhook the clasp at the top of her dress. As soon as I had that done, I grabbed the zipper tab and lowered it to below her waist, exposing the back of her white silk panties. I had expected a slip but there was none. I pushed the dress off of her shoulders and she did that little shimmy that women do, allowing her dress to fall to the floor.

Connie was standing, facing away from me, wearing just her bikini-style panties and bra. They were a matching set, of course, and I felt the elephant man getting even harder as I basked in the beauty of this woman.

I put my arms around her and held her tightly to me. My erection was pressed into the fabric on the back of her panties and I could feel her butt cheeks squeezing against me. I whispered into her ear, "You're the kind of woman who could make a good man look forward to coming home every night."

"Make love to me, Tom. Fill me up and make me cum," she answered. I kissed her at the base of her neck while I brought my hands up to cup both of her bra-covered tits. I could feel her hardened nipples through the fabric of their enclosure. The thought that I would soon be sucking on those beautiful little boobs added to the stiffness of my zapper unit.

"You've already got me harder than Chinese arithmetic," I said in a quiet, desperate, longing voice.

She immediately laughed, signaling that I had achieved the desired effect. I knew that she was nervous about what we were doing and I suspected a laugh would help ease some of her tension.

As I massaged her cute little boobs through the silky fabric of her bra, I said, "Actually, you have me much harder than Chinese fucking arithmetic. You're the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever held in my arms."

I released my hold on her and took a step back. I reached up and unfastened her bra but I left it in place.

"If you're nervous about this, you decide when to pull that bra down, but . . . I really, really don't like big boobs and you've got me so excited that I can't wait to have your nipples between my lips, so please don't keep me waiting."

She turned to face me, holding her arms away from her body just long enough for the bra to fall away from her body. Her boobs were perfect. They were the size of small oranges, perfectly round, and standing up proud and firm, like the boobs on a teenage girl. Her areolae were small, about the size of a quarter, and a darker pink but certainly not brown. Her nipples looked like little pencil erasers and stood out only about a quarter of an inch. They were both quite hard.

I stepped towards her to close the gap and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her body towards mine and I felt the warmth of her flesh. I could feel her nipples against my chest and the wetness of her panties where they pressed against my leg.

"I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you," I said before our lips met in a passionate kiss. As I explored her mouth with my tongue, my right hand lightly stroked down her spine and then inside her panties until the tip of my middle finger was resting at the very top of her butt cleavage.

"Are you an ass man?" she asked me in a quietly inquisitive voice, not as a challenge but to suggest that I could proceed if that was what I wanted.

"I'm a Connie man. I want to see Connie's boobs. I want to see Connie's little pussy. And I want to see Connie's cute little ass. I want to cum in you every way I can but, right now, I want to be on top of you, I want to be looking in your eyes, and I want to feel your arms around me when we cum together."

She had already turned down the comforter and sheets on her bed and we both knew it was time to lie down. She lay on the left side of the bed and I lay to her right. I was lying on my side, facing her, and I began playing with her right nipple. It was already hard and, as I manipulated her little nipple between my thumb and index finger, I could hear her very softly whimpering.

I leaned over and brought my lips to her nipple. I began sucking on her nipple and rolling my tongue in circles around her areola. A few moments later, I put my right hand on her belly and began lowering it until I came to the top of her panties. I felt desperate to rip off her little panties and fuck her like a rabid dog, but I also wanted to make love with her and I wanted her to know that I needed love as much as I wanted sex.

I allowed my fingers to move lower while not yet entering the confines of her panties. The gusset of her panties was soaked and I readily felt that her pussy lips were swollen with desire. I applied a gentle pressure with my fingers and began pressing up and down on her woman slit.

"You're so wet. I smell your pussy and it's turning me into a sex animal."

"Pull my panties down," she begged me. "I want you in me now!"

I moved down in the bed so that I was between her legs, then I lay so that my face was just inches from her panty-clad pussy. I licked on the inside of her thigh right next to the elastic of her panties, first on one side and then on the other. "Oh, yeah!" she moaned.

I reached in the gusset of her panties with my right index finger and pulled it to the side. I started licking at the bottom of her pussy lip and I licked upward but stopped short of her clit. Then I pulled her panties to the other side and licked on her other lip. "Soooo good!" she uttered.

I reached up and grabbed her panties on both sides and pulled them down until her slit was just exposed. "So beautiful!" I exclaimed. "All mine!" I leaned forward and kissed her clit without using any exposed tongue to stimulate her.

I raised up long enough to pull the panties down her legs and toss them to the side. At last, Connie was fully nude, in bed, wet and aroused, ready to be penetrated by my rock hard dick. But first, I leaned back down and started playing with her clit with the tip of my right index finger. "You're teasing me so bad, you naughty boy. . .. But it feels so damned good!"

Suddenly, I thrust my right middle finger into her pussy and started sucking on her clit as if my life depended on it. I allowed carnal desire to consume me and I knew I wouldn't stop until I heard her cum.

"Oh, shit . . . oh, holy fuck . . . oh, gawd, I'm so close . . .." Suddenly, I felt her thighs squeezing against my head and her pelvis thrusting up away from the bed as if she could push her pussy inside my mouth. I saw her squeezing her nipples as she was undeniably in the throes of an orgasm. She was screaming some guttural sound that had no meaning other than extreme pleasure or extreme pain, and I would guess it was extreme pleasure.

"Oh, stop! Too . . . too much," she explained, and I brought my tongue back to rest in my mouth while I also removed my finger from her pussy.

I climbed up on top of her, getting in position to penetrate the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted. "I had to do that 'cause I probably won't last long once I'm inside you," I said. As I finished the sentence, I pushed my dick forward so that the tip was resting between her pussy lips.

Connie got a look on her face as if she was preparing to ask me a very intimate question but the words never left her lips because I moved forward and my dick slid between her pussy lips and into her wet vagina. I didn't stop sliding forward until I had fully penetrated her love tunnel.

"Gawd, you feel so good!" she said.

"Good. I want to do this with you a lot. . . for a very long time," I let her know.

"Me, too," she said. "Now fuck me hard. I'm on birth control pills so you can cum in me!"

I began thrusting into her wet velvet sheath and she quickly became aroused again. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest and I felt like my dick was going to explode. She put her arms around my chest and pulled me down to her so we could kiss.

Within a few seconds, I knew that my orgasm was imminent and I warned her. "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, yeah, do it, baby," she responded.

Suddenly, I began squirting jets of cum into her tight little pussy. I continued thrusting as I moaned, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck yeah. So tight . . . little girl!"

Connie brought her feet up and hooked her ankles together so that her heels were against my ass cheeks. "Oh, gawd, that was good!" she exclaimed.

"You're either a witch or heroin. I'm under a spell or just plain addicted but I want a bunch more of that," I said.

"I never knew sex could feel so good," Connie said.

"That's because it wasn't sex," I responded. "It was love."

We went to sleep with me lying on my back and Connie on her side, lying against me, with her head on my shoulder. The night with her had felt like magic. I wanted it to continue, and it did.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Of course, when we woke up the next morning, we made love again. It was slow, sometimes quiet, sometimes loud with Connie's moans, and before I finally came I needed it so bad that my dick almost hurt.

Then we had breakfast, our "second date." After breakfast, we made love again. You can probably guess where this story is going.

* * *

Over the next few months, we started dating every Friday and Saturday night. Connie's ex-husband got Sally on alternating weekends, so I could only sleep over with Connie every other weekend. That's unfortunate, because Connie had a voracious appetite for sex, apparently feeling the need to make up for lost time. What a lucky son of a bitch I was!

Monday, July 23, 2007

After a few weeks, Connie started coming by my office so we could share lunch. One day, after Connie and I had been dating for about six weeks, I came back from a lunch date with her. I had no appointments or hearings on the calendar and was prepared for a quiet afternoon.

Doreen came into my office shortly after I returned from lunch. As usual, she was dressed in a short skirt and tight blouse which really accented her womanly features.

"You and Ms. Easter certainly seem to be happy together," she observed.

"Ms. Doreen, you should just call her Connie - I'm not representing her anymore - and, yes, I'm quite happy with her. And I think she's happy with me."

"Well, obviously, you know she's recently divorced, so . . . you might want to slow down just a bit, don't you think?"

"Ms. Doreen, how are things at home?" I asked. It was sounding as if she was jealous of my obvious happiness and I suspected that she wouldn't feel that way if she was really happy in her marriage.

"Funny you should ask," she said with some emphasis in her voice. "You know that Jim is an alcoholic and he's been sober for six years now, right? Well, lately, I'm wondering if he's fallen off the wagon."

"What's making you think that?" I asked.

"Well, he used to go to AA meetings two or three times a week and now he's not very interested in that anymore. He rarely talks to his sponsor and he's coming home late with an excuse about working overtime but I'm not seeing any extra money in his paycheck."

"Is there anything you think you can do about it?" I asked.

"No, hell no," she quickly answered. "If he wants to start drinking, there's nothing I can do to stop him, but I hope to hell he hasn't started again."

"Well, if I was you, I'd tell him 'I think maybe you started drinking again and if there's anything I can do to help you with your demons, please let me know. But if you don't reach out to me and the demons take you down, I'm not going down with you.' Then, if you're right and he goes back to being a drunk, you don't need to look back with any regrets. You might ought to call his sponsor and tell him what you think. Anyway, that's what I'd do."

"You're right. I thought all that was in the past, but . . .." She started crying and it was a painful cry. It was the cry of a woman who has hidden her hurt for years until it all comes crashing down at once.

I got out of my chair and walked around to her. She stood and I hugged her, allowing her to cry on my shoulder until the tears stopped . . . at least for now.

"Ms. Doreen, if there's anything I can do . . .," I offered.

"Thanks, Tom. . . . Connie's a very lucky lady . . . and, yeah, I'm a little bit jealous that she's got such a wonderful guy who knows how to treat her right and I'm stuck with an asshole of a husband."

As soon as she said that, she walked out of my office and returned to her desk in the outer office. I thought she might be feeling embarrassed about revealing any feelings about me, so I minimized my need to talk to her the remainder of the day. I must admit that, even though I was very happy with Connie, I was flattered to know that Doreen felt some jealousy. I realize that such an admission is not very flattering to me, but it's the truth. It's just a stupid ego thing, but sometimes even smart people do stupid things.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Hey, can you meet me for dinner tonight?" Connie had called me at work mid-afternoon. "I've got some news to tell you, nothing to worry about, but news that affects us," she explained.

"Okay, uh . . . are we good?" I asked a bit nervously.

"I'm the happiest woman on the planet," she said. "Don't worry, just meet me tonight and I'll explain. Oh, and Sally's spending the night with her dad, so you can spend the night if you want."

"You know I want," I immediately replied. "How about 6:30 at the Bonefish?"

"See you then," she promised.

* * *

"I had lunch with John today. He called and said he had something to tell me, so we met for lunch. It appears that Dr. Slut had higher aspirations and she's started boning one of the senior partners in the practice. Anyway, I guess the senior partner doesn't want any competition around, so John's been told that he's not going to have a future there and he needs to find another job soon. Apparently, the word got out and you know what a small town this is, so nobody else in Gainesville wants to offer him a job. John says it's either start his own practice or move somewhere else."

"Wow! I guess you feel like he's kind of getting a dose of his own medicine," I said. I anticipated that Connie, like every other married person who has been the victim of infidelity, wanted her villain to be wounded by the same sword.

"Wait, there's more!" Connie said, imitating the stupid infomercials that we both despised. "Yesterday, he was offered a position in Birmingham and he's decided to take it. That means that Sally isn't going to see her dad as much anymore and we won't have every other weekend to ourselves for that wild animal sex or that tender passionate love that you are soooo good at."

"What do you want to do about it?" I asked.

"What can we do? Can we force him to take Sally every other weekend?"

"No, you can't force him to take Sally at all, but we can change his visitation schedule so he gets most of every summer vacation. As far as the weekends go, I know that becoming celibate is not the answer. I'm way too addicted to your sinfully delicious naked body to have it taken away. We'll find a way."

Connie had an option to work a four day work week for the board of county commissioners. I adjusted my schedule so that I could take off most Friday afternoons. We wouldn't be spending nights together but we would have time for physical intimacy.

John explained to Sally, as best he could, why he was moving to Birmingham. As Sally explained to us later, when John had finished his explanation, she turned to him and asked, "Does this have anything to do with Laurie breaking up with you and dating your boss?"

Sally was just 13 years old but very bright, very perceptive, and not inclined to let anyone get away with telling her a fib. John tried to recover by making up more details for his cover story but Sally concluded by telling him, "Dad, you really messed up when you left Mom. Don't you know nobody's as good as her?"

Friday, October 5, 2007

By 3:00 pm, I had gone to Connie's house and found her naked in her bedroom, waiting for me. She got on top of me and we engaged in mutual oral sex a la 69. While licking on her sweet clit, I had started fingering with her cute little backdoor. She appeared to be getting turned on by the anal attention and my suspicion was confirmed when she took my pecker out of her mouth long enough to ask, "Do you want to fuck me back there?"

It didn't take long to accept that offer and a bit of K-Y had me ready to slide in the back door. We had enjoyed anal sex a few times already and each time felt like it was 'over the top' when her ass started squeezing my dick and milking all the cum from my tool. Today, she was on her belly as I made my final thrusts into her cute little ass. We had both "passed out" for a couple of minutes when we heard noise downstairs.

We looked at the clock and then at each other and we both knew. "Sally!" we both said simultaneously.

We scrambled to get dressed in a hurry and then get downstairs before Sally came upstairs looking for Connie. We were going down the stairs as Sally came around the corner and spotted us.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Tom."

"Hi, cutie," I said.

"Hey, we were just upstairs and Tom was helping me move some boxes in my bedroom. How was school?" Connie explained and asked, hoping to change the topic of conversation.

"School was fine and I'm not that dumb, Mom. I'm going over to Cindy's house for a while. What's for dinner?"

"You want to go out for pizza," I asked?

"Sure," Sally replied, and then walked past us to go to her bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds