A Love to Share

“It’s because your mother loves you honey…that’s what you felt when I sucked you…you felt me loving you.” He kissed me until I was literally dizzy.

We both knew without saying that it wasn’t going to be as simple as a one-time thing. When we broke from the kiss he said, “What do we do now mom?”

I said “The first thing I do is get on the pill.” He kissed me and held me. I kissed him and held him and I thought about how my fear of getting pregnant by my son was coupled with the desire to do so; to feel my breasts fill again with milk for our child. I accepted the contradiction without conflict.

Over the next weeks we talked ourselves blue about what to do. Eric cared about Stephanie and still had feelings for her. He told me, “I feel like I’m all she has and I don’t want to hurt her anymore…I love her but she knows something’s not right and she’s always doing all she can to fix it…but how can I tell her mom? How do I tell her that I love you in a way that I can’t let go of…that I want to love you this way…that I want you so bad sometimes I…?”

I tried to comfort him with words but I had no answers; so I comforted him with love. Whatever moments he could steal to be with me I greedily embraced. I became my son’s mistress. We went on with all the pitfalls and foibles that clichéd triangles engender but the lovemaking made it all worthwhile; the loving made it more than worthwhile.

I loved him beyond words and it was probably because he always made me feel loved. It was more than the sex and more than him saying “I love you”; he made me feel it. He’d look into my eyes and tell me that the world was a livable place because of me or that everything tasted better at dinner because he was looking across at me. When he touched my face for no reason and smiled, my heart melted. There was nothing he couldn’t ask of me.

At first I found it hard to think of him making love with Stephanie when he wasn’t with me but I came to accept that he loved us both. We talked about it and that took it out of the shadows. I was also able to give him something that she couldn’t.

About a month after we became lovers, he told me that he had tried to have anal sex with Stephanie but she found it too painful and had been become afraid of it. Of course I knew what he meant by telling me. I smiled and kissed him whispering “yes” in his ear to his unasked question.

I prepared myself for what I thought could be an uncomfortable experience. We kissed and fondled for a very long time probably because of my uncertainty but finally I was stimulated enough to throw caution to the wind. I lubricated both of us and opened myself for my son. He approached me from behind and the entry of his swollen knob past the tight anal ring was eased by the grease on both of us. His cock was in me and I was surprised. There was a hot pressure but a good hot pressure. As he slowly pushed more of his shaft into me he asked if I was okay. I was more than okay. My son was in my ass and it felt like as much a gift for me as I had intended for him.

After getting over my trepidation I was astonished to find that I had managed to take the complete length and width of my son’s cock into my small channel. As he drew in and out, I was relaxed enough to let myself drift into a fugue state. With each penetration into my ass I let the sensations wash over me…the way his swollen knob opened and closed me…the way he stretched me around his girth…the way he stuffed me full with his shaft…I enjoyed the idea of it almost as much as the fact of it. He said, “I’ve thought about this for a long time mom…it’s so good to be in you this way…I love that you would do this for me.” He moaned as his pace increased and I felt him slap against the globes of my ass at the end of his full penetrations.

I told him, “I love that I can do this for you but this is for me too love…it feels good to me too…to have my wonderful boy loving me…everywhere…everywhere”

Eric held my hips and I felt him start to lose control. I eagerly anticipated him coming inside me. He repeated “Mom…mom…mom” as the first releases began filling me. “Mom…I’m coming…I’m coming inside you…in your ass…in your ass…”

“Yes love…in my ass…come in your momma’s ass.” I admit that I had small sense of satisfaction as his slick fluid coated my insides…that I could give my son something that Stephanie couldn’t…and I reveled in the last plunges that my son made into my ass as the soreness his big cock would ultimately produce, began to evidence itself.

I was momentarily satiated and happy. I held him as if he was mine forever and the world consisted of two. When I awoke, feeling the effects of my son’s loving, he was gone. I had a sweet note and an empty bed.

We went on as lovers for a few more months but the situation between Eric and Stephanie deteriorated and he decided to tell her. I advised against it; I was afraid. Anything seemed better than the possibility of losing him completely. He said he couldn’t go on the way things were and he was adamant.

He called me the next day and said, “I told her mom and she just froze. I started to explain and she started crying saying, ‘I knew it…I knew it….’ Mom we talked and she cried all night, it was the most terrible thing I ever went through. When she asked me if I wanted a divorce I told her I didn’t…because I loved her…and she cried even more. By the end of the night she let me hold her…I’m going to stay home with her today and …I don’t know what’s going to happen but…I love you…I’ll call you.”

What happened was the last thing I expected to happen. After a time, Stephanie and Eric came to an understanding. She said she could live with it if he loved her. Maybe she understood because of the incident with her own son. Somehow things actually got better between them. Probably some of it was due to it being all out in the open and him being more loving to her because he wasn’t deceiving her anymore. At any rate I got to see him a few times a week and after a couple of months, Stephanie and I had a tearful reunion and resumed at least a semblance of the friendship we once had.

On a particularly amorous night Eric made a suggestion, “Mom…you know, you, me and Steph…we all love each other…what do you think about the three of us…?”

“My first reaction was, “are you nuts?” I’d never been with a woman and never really thought about it past the usual stray thought.

Eric started cajoling and touching me in the ways he knew always got me going. “You never know mom, you might like it…I can’t tell you how many times in the last few months I’ve thought of having my two ladies together…the two most beautiful women in one bed…wow.” He laughed. “I know Steph would go for it…”

“Do you mean you already talked to her about it?” He laughed again. I shouldn’t have been surprised that Stephanie had agreed…if she felt half the way I did.

By night’s end he had aroused me into reluctant acceptance. I had spoiled him up to now by indulging all his fantasies and I guess he’d done the same for me. I guessed that one more ‘unconventional’ turn on the road we were on wouldn’t matter that much.

Things were a bit uneasy when the night came for us all to ‘get together’. By the second bottle of wine we were laughing and the trip to the bedroom almost seemed to naturally follow all the kissing that Eric was passing around. Neither Stephanie nor I knew what to do and since it was Eric’s ‘party’ he took the lead. He took our clothes off. A twinge of envy passed. My breasts and nipples were fuller and larger, but hers rode higher. I guess we were ‘checking each other out’ when Eric said, “This isn’t a competition; you’re both the most beautiful woman in the world.” He brought us together and Stephanie and I kissed. It was sweet but my passion wasn’t ignited until I felt my son’s hand on my pussy…teasing and probing.

Eric ‘directed’ us and before long Steph and I were in the sixty – nine poison with his hands roaming over both of our bodies. I liked it…probably because she was doing things to my clit that my son usually did to me – and more than likely to her too. When we were all ‘warmed up’ he got what he came for. I could tell from his reaction that we were enacting the picture in his fantasy that had brought us together.

Stephanie and I were side by side, holding our legs up and apart. Eric’s cock got huge and hard. He wanted to fuck his wife and his mother at the same time. He came up to my opening on his knees and then penetrated me a few times and then went to his wife’s pussy. He alternated between us, sometimes quickly and sometimes lingering. I was amazed that he managed to bring us both off without him coming.

I wondered whose pussy he would come in…and I guess he had thought about it too because he was on his back between us smiling when he said, “Now come to me my two loves.” It was clear what he wanted as his cock pointed to the ceiling. We both began licking and sucking. Sometimes our lips met in our un-orchestrated efforts and we kissed. When Stephanie was sucking on the head or shaft, I was licking; when I sucked, she licked. He was stroking our hair repeating, “beautiful…mother…beautiful wife…” Between us he didn’t last long. The first spurt shot into the air without warning; his moans came with all the rest of his releases. We loved him with our mouths as we each took some of the jets that never seemed to end. When he finally sighed in exhaustion, he gathered us both in his arms and said, “I love you Steph…I love you mom.”

Eric knew without either of us telling him that this was a one time event. We had done it for him but our hearts were looking for something that wasn’t going to be found in the center of a triangle. And ultimately that was the problem. If it was only sex, maybe we could have made the sharing or the combinations work…I knew Stephanie and I knew myself…we both wanted more.

I was wondering when the green eyed monster was going to show his face and the first indication was Eric telling me at times he couldn’t come to me because ‘Stephanie this and Stephanie that.’ He also told me she asked him if she should have her boobs done and when he asked her what triggered that ‘crazy’ notion, she said so that they would be as big as mine. I guessed that the inevitable ‘tug of war’ was on.

In a sense it was easier for me because I saw him less. I could show him I wanted him more because I really did. I dressed for him in sexy underwear. I thought of ways to turn him on. There was a particular painting of a nude we had seen in a museum called The Shy Lover that he was taken with. I found a picture of it on the net and when he came to dinner one night, I was waiting for him in bed. My hair was up as in the picture. I wore only the one stocking she wore and I struck the pose she was in when he came in the room. He made such love to me that night I could hardly catch my breath.

We took a drive one night and about a mile from the house I took his cock out and started sucking on it; not because I was trying to ‘compete’ but because I wanted to. We laughed because he could hardly get it back into his pants when we parked. When we got into the house, I took him to the bedroom and said, “I want you in my ass” I found myself saying it more and more…not because she couldn’t do it for him but because I liked it too. I loved looking at the pleasure in his face as he loomed above me as I held myself open for him. I loved the depths he would reach in me…it sent a shiver through me when I anticipated it.

That night I remember sitting on him and he was restless. He was very taken with the lovemaking and in his passion he was uncharacteristically rough. I was speared on his pole and he was meeting my rise and fall with hard thrusts. He pulled on my nipples, squeezing and pulling the erect tips until they were sore. He dug his fingers into my hips as I moved my ass up and down on his shaft. He usually called me ‘Mom’ or ‘Momma’ when we made love but that night he kept calling me Julia. “Julia…my Julia…I love Julia…I love fucking Julia…fuck me forever Julia…” I felt my wetness increase as he caressed my name in his mouth.

Calling me that way shook me from my usual reverie and I thought of my self as if I was outside my body, “Julia…what are you doing…how can you do it…your own son …fucking him again and again…your son…in your mouth…in your pussy…his cum…in your ass and you let him…but you want it there…don’t you Julia…?” I knew that nothing could deter the power of my desire to have him there…and everywhere.

I also knew by the way he spoke about her, that he loved Stephanie…and I was glad that he did…I just didn’t want him to stop loving me. My feelings piled in a jumbled heap when he told me, “Stephanie’s pregnant.”

Later that night as we lay naked side by side, Eric was gently stroking my belly and asked, “Mom, do you think it’s crazy that I want to have a baby with you also.”

I laughed first and said, “Probably no crazier than what we’ve been doing all this time…After all SON, you have been fucking your mother’s brain out.” Eric laughed and then I got serious. “I guess it’s not that crazy that you thought of it because I’ve imagined what it would be like carrying your baby too but honey I really don’t think…”

“No mom…I know…I just liked the idea…for all the reasons we both know we never would…but it felt nice to think about it.”

“You know baby, I think it’s just another way to be close but we have lots of them…don’t we love?” I put my hand over his flaccid cock and it immediately sprang to life.

“Yes mom…we do” he said. His fingers found my holes and his attentions concentrated on the rosette that he was probing for our mutual pleasure. Most of the times when my son had my ass I was on hands and knees; and he penetrated me from behind. That night I wanted to look at him as he put himself into me and I spread myself while on my back. His first entry required more force than usual. He hadn’t used much lubrication and I knew the rubbing at my stretched ring would hurt later but I didn’t want him to stop. I winced a bit as he drove his cock to its length. I felt every inch of my son’s cock in my ass but his pleasure brought me pleasure.

As my son fucked me I wanted to tell him, “Stay…stay…and fuck your mother every night…stay…and do this to me every day…I’m here to love you…I’m here for anything you need…just stay…” Something kept me from saying anything.

He plunged into my ass full force and with every stab he said, “Yes mother…yes mother…yes…” My ass was on fire and his cock felt bigger in me than it ever had. I was filled to completion and stretched to the edge of feeling torn apart. I waited for the soothing cum to ease the membranes that had been rubbed raw but kept fucking me as if he could go on forever.

Finally I pleaded with him, “Baby…please come…come in me…I need you to come…it’s too much love…give momma your cum…please baby…please…”

He responded by raising his hips and with rapid-fire insertions he filled my ass with his cum as he said, “Yes mom…for you…this for you…for you…” I held my pussy and the relief was intensified by own orgasm. At that moment, I understood my hopeless situation …It was a beautiful loving but one I realized that had to be relegated to the place of cherished memories. In the peaceful aftermath, Eric kissed my breasts as I put my hand down to touch where he had been.

Calm descended on me and I made a decision for both of us; or more to the point, for the four of us. I told Eric, “Honey it’s time. I love you more than you’ll know and I always will but it’s time for us to go on. It’s time for you to go to Stephanie and be with her and make a home for your baby.”

By his half-hearted protest I could see that he knew I was right. He made love to me one last, lingering, perfect time. It was perfect because it was gentle and filled with love above lust.

Like most stories, mine doesn’t end with the last line. I don’t regret the love I shared with my son; it will always be in my heart but now I’m happily anticipating being part of their lives in a different way while creating a life of my own. Time will tell; my hopes run high.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds