A Love Unleashed

"Hi Sweetie," I said, as he looked up at me. "Did you have a good night?"

"Hi Mum," he replied, and then continued. "Not too bad thanks."

"What time did you get in?" I asked, wondering if he found a MILF who needed a good seeing to.

"Just after 3, I think. By about 2:30 there was only James and I left, the other guys were all off with women."

"So you didn't find a lively MILF to play with?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

Jake smiled back at me and looking me straight in the eyes said, "There weren't any there that I fancied."

We just looked at each other for a second or two, with me thinking. "I bet there would have been one he fancied if I was there."

I broke our gaze and got up from the stool and said, "Would you like a coffee?" as I turned my back to him to get a mug from the cupboard.

There was no answer, so I turned to look at him and found him gazing at my body. "Would you like a coffee?" I repeated as his eyes came up and met mine. He seemed to take a second to zone in on my question then suddenly his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Uh, yes please," he eventually replied.

I tuned away from him and smiled to myself at the knowledge that my outfit had caught his attention.

"I haven't seen you in cut-offs for a while," Jake continued. "Are you off somewhere special?"

"No, just shopping," I replied as I turned with a big broad grin. "You like?" I asked, as I did a twirl for him to inspect me and my charms.

"Definitely hot, Mum," he replied.

"I know. I thought I'd get some sun on my legs while I can, they're looking a bit pale."

Jake smiled at me taking in the view then looking me in the eye again, he said, "I wasn't talking about the weather." Then he winked and laughed.

It was my turn to feel my face flush, but I enjoyed the compliment and joining in with Jake's laugh I retorted, "Saucy!"

I turned back and finished making Jake's coffee, and then passing it to him I sat back down on the stool and finished my lunch. Jake gave me a low down on his night at Dino's and it seems that Dan and Tony found a couple of mature ladies named Rosie and Jean, who all seemed to disappear quite early on in the evening. I hid my amusement at this and made a note to get the full story from the girls at work on Monday.

I finished my lunch and decided I'd give Jake a bit of a show. I put my plate and mug into the dishwasher and set about checking cupboards to complete my shopping list.

I took every opportunity to go into the floor cupboards, bending at the waist with my legs slightly parted. I was sure Jake was a getting an eyeful of parts of his mother normally kept modestly hidden. After a few minutes of this, and writing my list, I glanced over at Jake who was just gazing at my body. He wasn't looking at my face, so I took the opportunity to look at his lap, where a definite bulge was present. A naughty plan entered my mind. I had one cupboard, over the hob hood, I always found difficult to reach.

"Jake, would you check that we have some filter coffee above the hob hood, please?"

Jake looked at me with the expression of a rabbit in the glare of headlights. He didn't move and didn't speak.

"Come on. I haven't got all day," I urged.

"Er, um, I need to go to the loo," he eventually replied.

"I'm sure you can hold out till you've checked the cupboard."

With a resigned look on his face he got up and with his left hand trying to hide a very substantial erection he opened the cupboard for me.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?" I then looked down and he realised that I had noticed his predicament. I looked directly at his face, then back to his crotch, then finally returning my gaze to his very flushed red face, and feeling a little flushed myself, I said, "Oh. I see what you mean."

"Sorry Mum," he said quietly, looking at the floor.

I smiled at him and my motherly affection for him rose to the surface and I said, "You're a man and things like this might happen from time to time. After all I should be flattered! Off you go and sort yourself out; I'm off to the supermarket."

As he turned I patted him on the rear and watched as he left the kitchen with his head hung low and his shoulders drooped. I suddenly felt guilty about how a mother could do that to her son. But very quickly my thoughts returned to the size of his cock. I think the description of eight inches is probably accurate. My pussy and nipples had responded to the thought and I knew I needed a good fuck, and soon, or I'd probably just jump on Jake and rape him.

I left and went shopping and I seemed to attract admiring glances from the men, and even a couple of women. I must be sending 'fuck me' signals off in all directions. The more looks I got the naughtier I felt and I actually rubbed myself up against a couple of young men in an attempt to squeeze by them through small gaps.

I wandered over to the clothes section of the store and idly inspected the offerings. I came across a lingerie set consisting of bra, panties and suspender belt. The bra was very lacy and cut very low, and the panties although lace-trimmed were virtually transparent. I couldn't resist them. I also found a navy blue equivalent of a little black dress and trying it on I thought it might be just the thing for tonight's fun. The hem came half way down my thighs and the neck line could only be described as plunging. I knew that with the length of my legs and the lingerie set I had chosen I would probably be displaying my stocking tops if I bent or sat to any degree.

I finished my shopping and headed for home. When I arrived I was a little disappointed to find Jake had gone out, but he had left a note to say he'd be back for dinner. So I put the shopping away and finished the remainder of the washing and drying and having finished I grabbed a glass of wine and sat in the lounge watching some television.

About an hour later I heard Jake's car pull onto the drive and as he came into the house he shouted, "Hey Mum."

"Hi Sweetie; I'm in the lounge," I replied.

He popped his head around the door and said, "I brought some pizza. Would you like some?"

"That's a good idea. It'll save me having to cook."

He disappeared towards the kitchen and I got up and followed him. When I got there he had opened the boxes and was getting plates from the cupboards.

"That smells fantastic," I said. "It seems ages since we had pizza. I'd forgotten just how tasty it is."

Jake smiled as he put plates onto the breakfast bar.

"I'd better not eat too much. A moment on the lips means years on the hips, and all that."

"You don't have to worry about your figure, Mum," Jake replied. "You would still look fantastic with a pound or two extra. You've got nothing to be worried about," he said smiling warmly at me.

"So your old Mum still has a few charms then?" I said, fishing for a compliment.

"Mum, I can honestly say that there are many men out there that would kill for the chance of enjoying you charms."

With the devil in me raising its head I replied, "Is that an offer?"

Jake got all embarrassed again and a little flustered eventually replying, "No. Yes! Er, you know what I mean."

I grinned at him and eventually I put him out of his misery by saying, "Yes, I'm sure I know what you mean." He seemed to relax a little, then I added, "Thank you very much for the compliment. It's lovely to receive compliments from handsome young men."

We got the food and drinks sorted and decided to eat in the lounge, something we hadn't done in a while. I still had my cut offs on and while eating I took every opportunity to open my legs a little to give Jake a bit of a view.

While we were eating I asked Jake to describe Rosie and Jean from last night. He did and it was obvious it was the girls from work. From Jake's description of the goings on, it seems that the girls probably had an exhausting evening. I'll be able to have a bit of fun with them on Monday.

We eventually finished the pizza and I said to Jake, "Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Not really, most of the guys are out with girlfriends or have other arrangements and we decided not to meet up having gone out last night."

"How about taking your old Mum out for a drink then?"

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes then said, "How many times have I said you're not old."

Having fished for another compliment I got this satisfied grin on my face at catching it.

Jake then continued, "What did you have in mind?"

"What about going to High Society for a few drinks? We can get a taxi, so we don't need to worry about driving. We could have a few drinks and a bit of a dance and just enjoy the evening. We haven't been out together for a little while; it will be nice to spend some time with a handsome young man," and then paused. Grinning broadly I added, "It could be a date!" I emphasised the word 'date'.

Jake looked at me then smiled and said, "I can't think of anything better than going on a date with you, Mum." There was a genuine smile of affection on his face and I wondered if my desire to have Jake fuck me would ruin our relationship. Very quickly I thought back to the story, then realised that this is something he wants as well.

I got up from the sofa and heading for the kitchen to take out our plates I said, "Good, let's change into our glad rags and go on our date."

After we cleared up we both went upstairs and showered. When I was in the shower knowing that Jake was also naked in the main shower I wondered what it would be like to have him standing next to me with his big stiff cock poking me in the stomach. It was a delicious thought that aroused me. I also wondered if I could manage to manoeuvre the situation to have him end our date with some good wholesome sex. I considered a few scenarios, but ultimately decided to play it by ear.

I finished showering, dried myself and my hair, and put on my new lingerie. I added some sheer black stockings, and my new navy dress. I finished it off with some navy heeled shoes and some jewellery. I checked myself out in the mirror and was pleased with the overall effect.

It was still fairly warm outside so I finished my outfit off with a cream wrap.

I came downstairs to find Jake sitting in the lounge waiting for me. He was in trousers and a shirt, he also had a sweater, I assume in case it gets a bit chilly later.

He stood up and gave me a wolf whistle, followed by, "God, Mum. I haven't seen that before. Is it new?"

"Yes Darling, it is. I thought it would be nice to wear on our date."

"Well, I'm going to be the luckiest man in the place tonight. No one has a Mum as beautiful as you."

I smiled and walked up to him. With my heels I was almost the same height. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you Darling. I'm not sure that boys take their Mum's out on dates though. I think you'd better call me..." I paused and thought about the title of Jake's story, then continued, "Debs for the evening."

"Debs it is." he replied. Then there was a quizzical look on his face for a few seconds which quickly disappeared.

I smiled, and then added, "Good that's settled."

"I've ordered the taxi; it should be here in about 10 minutes. Would you like a quick drink before we go?" he asked.

"Yes please, Darling. I'll have a vodka and tonic."

Jake poured the drinks and we waited quietly drinking and looking at each other. Jake was tall strong, athletic and handsome and I knew I wanted him. Yes, he was my son, but God, I just needed him to fuck my brains out. I was perched on the arm of the chair and I noticed that my stocking tops were on display, but I decided that I wanted to show them off to Jake. Neither of us spoke, but I was happy that Jake's eyes were all over me, particularly my cleavage and my legs. I wanted him to want me.

I finished my drink as I heard a car pull up outside.

Jake got up from his sitting position and said, "Right Mum that sounds like our taxi."

I looked at him and said, "Mum?"

"Sorry." he replied and then repeated, "Right then Debs that sounds like our taxi."

I smiled broadly at him and said, "That's better."

The Seduction

We both got up and made our way out to the car and were whisked away to High Society. We didn't talk that much on the way; I know I was a little nervous. I suspect Jake was as well. My nervousness was with anticipation. I wanted Jake to romance me and flirt with me and proposition me and then take me home and love me in a way that a mother and son shouldn't; I desperately wanted him to arouse and seduce me like I was trying to do to him.

We arrived and Jake helped me out of the car and paid the driver. He seemed to involve himself in a short conversation with him as he paid.

When he returned I asked, "What was that all about?"

"The taxi driver suggested that I was a lucky young guy to be taking a hot woman like you out."

We laughed and I replied, "Well you are."

Before the taxi left I stood in front of Jake and then moving up against him I kissed him firmly on the mouth. He hesitated for a second then began to kiss me back. I opened my lips and allowed our tongues to meet and then in a show for the taxi driver I reached around and grabbed a handful of Jake's rear.

As we parted I could see the taxi driver looking at us. He briefly looked me in the eye, at which I gave him a wink. He smiled and pulled away.

"Wow, what was that for?" Jake gasped.

"It was a bit of a show for the taxi driver."

Jake's lips came together as if to form an M, then pausing he said, "Debs, that's really naughty."

"Don't you want me to do that to you?" I said with a smile.

"I think I would like you to do that to me whenever you like."

"Good. I like."

I leaned forward and gave Jake another quick kiss on the lips, before taking my place at his side, slipping my arm through his and then walking arm in arm into High Society.

It was a busy Saturday and there were a lot of people there. It was a large bar/club and rather than staying downstairs we headed upstairs where a number of small intimate booths had been installed. Although most were already occupied we were lucky to find an empty one and sat and made ourselves comfortable.

Jake left and went to the bar and came back with two glasses of red wine. The seats in the booth were arced into the corners and when sitting side by side you were actually at 90 degrees to each other. Jake was sat to my left and I crossed my right leg over my left offering a clear view of the inside of my right thigh.

The suspender clip was clearly visible on the top of my right thigh through my dress and the dark edging of my stocking tops had come into view with my dress hem riding up slightly.

Jake looked down at my legs and then at me, and quizzically asked, "Is that for my benefit?"

"Of course it is Darling," I replied, "I always like to put on a bit of a show for my date. Don't you like it?"

"I like it very much, Debs. But I'm wondering where this is all going to end."

"Well, when you go out on a date, where do you normally hope it will end?"

Jake studied me carefully, while I maintained a demure smile, and then replied, "On a normal date, I would hope to end up in bed with my date."

"I'm glad, Darling because that's how I hope my normal dates end up as well."

The tension between us was intense; we were at the crossroads that I hoped to cross. I needed to feel Jake as a man, not as my son.

Very carefully, he asked, "Is this a normal date?"

"Would you like it to be?" I replied as seductively as I could.

To his credit, it was at this point that Jake surprised me a little. He leaned in to me and kissed me, and at the same time he slid his left hand up my right thigh until he reached bare skin. It took all my will power not to react and just spread my legs for him to do whatever he wanted. As he pulled his lips back from mine he whispered into my ear, "I truly hope so."

I nearly came there and then. My Jake is bold and sensual and he knows how to get to a woman.

I turned and whispered into his ear, "Me to. But I'd like to enjoy the evening with my date first. Have a drink, a dance, some conversation and perhaps a bit of fooling around. What do you say?"

"That sounds really good," Jake replied.

"Good let's drink to us." I paused then continued, "No. Let's drink to Debs and Jake get it together!"

Jake just burst out laughing. He stopped and looked at me, I think to check I wasn't stringing him along, and then after he saw me give him my 'you naughty boy' look and a smile he laughed again. I joined in with him and then as we calmed down I picked up my glass and raised it towards Jake and repeated, "To Debs and Jake get it together."

Jake raised his glass and lightly touching the rims together we both toasted the title of the story.

"When did you read the story Debs?"

Not until Friday afternoon. I found it under your mattress when I was getting the dirty washing from your room. I didn't read it all until you'd gone out Friday night."

"But I destroyed it when I cleaned my room."

"Oh, that's why there was no sign of it after. Actually I took a copy so I could read it in bed."

Jake smiled a little nervously. "What did you think of it?"

"As a literary work, it was pants. You didn't include any dialogue. Jake's face became sterner, and then I continued, "As a piece of erotica though, it pushed all my buttons."

Jakes face brightened.

"Do you want to know a secret?" I asked with an impish grin on my face.

He nodded. I put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "I masturbated while I read it and I can't remember the last time I came as hard as I did."

Jake's face had a look of wonder on it and all he was able to say was, "Wow!"

"I have a question for you." I said.

"Ok." Jake sat and waited, paying full attention to me.

Keeping a smile on my face while I spoke, I asked, "Why am I finding semen in a pair of my panties that I thought I'd lost, but turned up in the laundry basket this week, still damp?"

Jake spluttered and couldn't find words to answer my question until after a short while he seemed resigned to not being able to justify his actions and simply looked at me, with those little boy lost eyes and said, "Sorry."

I whispered into his ear, "I'm not mad at you wanking into my knickers, I'm just sad that you didn't tell me so that I could lick and suck it all off while it was still warm."

Jake's jaw just dropped, and he looked at me with complete awe. As naughty as his secret desires are, I don't think he had never contemplated that they might be reciprocated. I don't think the idea of his mother having the hots for him had ever crossed his mind.

Eventually he said, "Do you know how hard it is living in a house with a woman you just want to jump all the time?"

"No, but I know what it's like living in a house with a man I want to jump all the time."

I looked him in the eye as if to say top that one then. Then I surprised him by gently placing my hand on his erect cock and squeezing it a little through his trousers. He almost jumped to attention as I felt the size and firmness of him. Leaning in to his ear again, I asked, "Is it really eight inches long?"

He relaxed and after a small sigh escaped he said, "Yes, a good eight inches and thick as well."

"Mmm, sounds delicious."

We both laughed and after removing my hand from his cock I said, "Do you want to know another secret?"

"Yes I would." he replied almost immediately.

Again, whispering into his ear, I said, "My pussy is so wet; it almost feels like I've wet my panties. If I have to get up would you check that there are no wet spots on display?"

Jake smiled and said, "Of course I will."

I was happy that the cat was now out of the bag and we slowly got back to enjoying the evening and each other's intimate company. We talked and laughed about things we'd seen and done around each other and the house. I'd admitted that I tried to listen to Jake masturbating, and he told me how he'd tried to find excuses to come into my bedroom when he thought I was naked. He also admitted that he had a bit of a thing for my panties, particularly the dirty ones.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds