A Lovely Girl

"MMMMMMMMMM" She moaned.

I slid it across her nipples and breasts and she squeezed it in between her breasts. I was too hard, and I just slid down and plunged into her wet waiting cunt. I moved up and down, faster and faster.

"Rajini, Oh my sexy darling, I love you"

"I love you, my Raja" She cried

As I pounded up and down, faster and faster, I became aware of another pair of eyes looking at our love making and I knew it was Nalini.

"I am fucking my mother-in-law" I told Rajini

"Yes, my fucking son-in-law" She replied smiling naughtily.

I pounded harder and all my liquids came splurting through in her cunt.

"I am not done yet, I am getting hard again" I whispered knowing fully well, Nalini was around.

Rajini was hugging me tight and we were both kissing over and over again as I felt my cock in her cunt get bigger and enlarge her cunt again. Nalini could not wait anymore and stood right in front of us naked, her pregnant belly hanging in front of me, as she thrust her nipples at me, and asked me to suck. I looked at Rajini and she smiled, "Like mother, like daughter".

I sucked Nalini's breasts, It become larger having been filled with milk, drinking her milk, I took some more milk in my mouth and dropped it on Rajini's Breasts and sucked it as Nalini watched me.

"Fuck me daddy, it is my turn" Nalini whispered.

I was highly excited hearing this as I on the couch and made her sit on me and pushed my hard cock into her cunt from behind.

"Yes, my sexy horny daughter of mine" I happily whispered.

I started squeezing her milky tits and biting her neck and back as she went up and down my cock, "Oh Papa, I love you, I love my papa's cock" she cried.

"I love my daughter's wet cunt so much, that my baby is now going to be born in her"

My Rajini was excited at our talk and was rubbing my chest and kissing me and I exploded in my Nalini's cunt. Nalini got up and wiped all her juices on my leg as Rajini now sat on me face to face and kissed me.

"Your mother-in-law loves your cock too" She said as stroked my cock back up again. I had never been so aroused before as I kissed her and made both mother and daughter go to the shower with me and in the shower water pouring down their breasts, i drank it all up and bent down and licked both my sweet daughter and mother-in-law both over and over again and they came in my mouth. We were exhausted as we slept in the bed, me, Rajini and our daughter Nalini sleeping in between us for the first time.

"Papa, I love you" She said

"Mom, I love you" She said

We both kissed her forehead "Sweet dreams darling"

She took both our hands and kept it together and wished this would always be like this.

We promised and slept, as my daughter came on my other side, and both Rajini and Nalini slept on my chest, I looked at the ceiling, smiled and slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Lovely Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds