• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Lover Close To Home Ch. 02

A Lover Close To Home Ch. 02

The show Adam, my stepson, gave me in the kitchen earlier in the day, whether it was intentional or not, left me reeling with a combination of thrill and guilt. I felt shame for even looking at what he had exposed, and excitement at thinking he wanted me to see what he had under his robe.

Adam left the house after his shower and I spent the remainder of the day trying to keep my mind occupied, but my thoughts kept returning to that morning in the kitchen.

My husband, Nick, and I attended a party that evening in which I drank a little too much and he spent his time talking to the men. When the party ended, Nick drove me back to the house and left again to go to a sports bar with some of the guys from the party. I assumed I was home alone, as Adam had left earlier in the day with his friends and Craig, my younger stepson, was away at a baseball camp for a week.

I made my way through the house and entered the bedroom, not thinking about the open window shades. After dark, with the interior bedroom lights on, someone outside could clearly see into the bedroom while being invisible to the person inside. The bedroom windows lined the side of the exterior wall, and went from the floor to the ceiling. In the earlier years of our marriage this had been used to Nick's and my advantage. When he and I were in a playful mood, we'd provide our neighbors, an older gentleman and his wife, a full view of our sexual escapades.

I took off my shoes and unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I turned to the mirror, unsnapping the front closures of my bra and opened it, giving my girls some freedom. As I pulled the bra off I turned toward the windows, seeing my reflection in the glass. Instead of worrying about someone seeing me or the neighbor getting a free strip show, I stood there, thinking about Adam. I cupped my breasts and gently rubbed the underside, pushing them upward. I slid my thumbs inside the straps of my thong and slid them down my thighs to the floor.

When I stood and looked at my reflection again, I wondered what Adam would think of my body. I was in good shape, hell, I'd say great shape, for a 35 year old woman. I still retained my firmness in my breasts and ass. I tanned a few times a week at the local tanning booth, jogged a few days a week, and tried to watch what I ate. The entire time I was thinking, my fingers were gliding around my nipples, which were now stiff.

I decided to go for a swim since I had the pool to myself, and put on a white bikini. The patio and pool area were only lit by the light shining through the sliding glass doors from the kitchen. I walked out onto the deck and started down the steps into the pool. The water was still chilly since it was the beginning of summer but felt so relaxing. Since I was alone and assumed no one would be home for a few hours I decided to treat myself to a skinny dippy session.

I loosened my top and placed it on the edge of the pool deck. My breasts felt good unrestricted in the water. I peeled off the bottom and placed it next to the top on the deck. I swam backwards to the deeper part of the pool.

"Whatcha doin'?" I turned quickly to the voice to see who was in the pool with me. I was scared more than anything as I was bare to the world and totally defenseless. Then at the edge, hidden amongst a pool ball and a floating air mattress I could make out a head sticking out of the water.

"It's just me! Don't panic!" I realized who it was.

"Damn you, Adam! You scared the shit out of me!" My fear had turned into relief to know I was safe.

Adam laughed. "I can't believe you didn't know I wasn't out here. Could you not see me?".

"No! Its dark out here, goofy!" Then I remembered that I had nothing on, which also meant Adam must have seen me take my bikini off. I swam toward the edge of the pool where my bikini laid.

"Don't put it on for my account. It doesn't bother me."

"Well, I need to put it on. I can't be out here naked with you." Once I reached the edge of the pool I placed my hand up on the deck, but hesitated at grabbing my bikini.

"I can't see anything. Besides, I don't mind." My throat suddenly felt like it was going to jump out of my mouth. Here we were, only feet away from each other, with me totally nude.

I looked around on the deck, hoping Nick had not come home early and to see us in the pool. Looking around at the back of the house I remembered when in the pool you could see into my bedroom. I had been there earlier, undressing with the lights on and the shades open. This meant, as I was suddenly realizing, that Adam, who was in the pool, must have seen me undress and fondle myself.

"You've been out here a while?"

"Yep. For a while." Adam answered with an air of confidence. This told me that I was right. He did see everything.

"So I guess you saw me in the bedroom?" I knew better than to ask, but I had to know. I wanted to know what Adam thought.

"Yep. I did."

"So how I guess you got an eye full."

"Yep. I watched the whole thing." Watched? He didn't say saw, he said watched.

"Watched, huh? Well, don't I feel embarrassed."

"Why? You've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"Uh...well...thank you...I guess, but yeah, that was something you didn't need to see."

"Well you aren't my real mom -" Adam's response cut off abruptly. What I am sure he intended as a compliment hit me just the opposite way.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to sound that way. I just meant that....that we aren't blood related so...but that doesn't mean..." Adam struggled to mend the damage he'd done, but just kept digging the hole deeper.

I moved back to the edge of the pool. I should have felt relieved that Adam was not looking at me like a mom, but rather as an attractive woman, but I supposed having to deal with the "you're not my real mom" stigma all those years hit me like a rock.

"Fuck! I just...fucked up. I'm sorry. I just meant -"

"It's OK, Adam. We're in a uncomfortable spot right now. I need to go back in." I reached for my bikini and began putting the bottoms back on.

"I just mean that it was OK for me to watch you." I didn't know how to react to what Adam said.

"No...it's not OK. But I'm not mad. You didn't do anything wrong..." I struggled getting the top on in the water.

Adam moved over to me and grabbed the bikini top. "Here. Let me do it."

Adam opened up the top and held it up against my bare chest. He placed a hand on my shoulder to turn my back to him. He reached under my arms and grappled for the strings to tie around my back, his hands touching the sides of my breasts as he searched for the ties.

I stood motionless. He turned me back around to face him and reached into the water for the ties for the top of the bikini. My breasts were bare in front of him, buoyant in the water. He pulled the ties up with each hand and reached his arms around my neck to tie them.

Adam took his time tying the strings around my neck. I felt something touch my stomach for a moment, and then touch it again. I felt it rest against my stomach and then I realized it was Adam's erection.

Adam finished tying the strings. "There. You OK?"

"Yeah." My words were almost a whisper, my breath being taken away from being so closed to him nude. Adam had control of the moment. I felt like a young girl, completely powerless. I could still feel his cock pressed up against me. Placing my hands on his hips, I pushed myself gradually to the side to move around him.

As I walked up the pool steps I turned to Adam. "Adam, why did you watch me?"

There was enough light coming from the kitchen that I could make out Adam's face. A smile came across his face.

"Did you not want me to?"

"I didn't mean for you to."

"But you don't mind that I did, do you?" Adam's question wasn't rhetorical, but rather one asking for assurance. I couldn't answer him. I couldn't tell him that I did indeed want him to watch, yet could not lie and tell him I did not. Not mustering the courage to tell him the truth, I turned slowly and headed into the house, wondering what Adam was thinking.

I entered my unlit bedroom and removed my bikini. Sitting on the bed, I looked out the window to the pool through the still opened shades. With the pool barely lit from the light that was coming from the kitchen, I could see Adam moving toward the steps. His silhouette raised from the water, confirming he indeed was nude. I could make out his penis dangling as he walked out of the pool. Again, if it was that large when flaccid, I could only imagine how large it was when erect.

Adam walked into the back door of the house into the kitchen and with the sound of his door closing, went to his bedroom.

I sat and stared out the window to the pool, thinking about what had happened. There I was in the pool, only water separating Adam and me, our nude bodies inches away from each other. I closed my eyes and wondered what could have happened if I had let it. Would Adam had taken me if I had pursued the moment? I slid my fingers along my stomach, my fingers gliding along the narrow strip of pubic hair to my mound. I slipped my middle finger into the lips of my pussy, and pushed inside. I was already wet.

I imagined Adam's hands gliding all over my bottom, his lips kissing me softly along my neck and shoulders. I could feel his hands holding my ass as his mouth surrounded my nipple. I imagined his hips slide inside my thighs, the tip of his cock touching the lips of my pussy. I gasped, thinking of how it would feel as he pushed his meat inside me.

I jerked my head back and moaned as I leaned back onto the bed. My fingers worked frantically on my clit as I fantasized of Adam pumping me hard. Imagining his hand hold the back of my head as he pressed his tongue inside my mouth.

My hand and crotch was soaked from my juices. I felt the rush coming on until my whole body trembled from the release. Once it subsided, I stared at the ceiling, my body tingling.

The rest of the night my mind raced between fantasizing about Adam and feeling shame and guilt of the thoughts I had. I knew that there was no way that I was strong enough to stop thinking about Adam.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Lover Close To Home Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 919 milliseconds