• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Lover of a Different Sort Ch. 01

A Lover of a Different Sort Ch. 01

"Damn," she swore out loud. Jenn never swore out loud. It was not in her nature to lose her cool. She ran her delicate hands through her dark brown hair in frustration.

"Why can't I get these tests to come out right.?"

No one responded.

She had forgotten for a moment that she was the only one in the botany lab that night. As a lowly graduate student at the university she found that often times her work involved doing tedious tasks that her mentors did not want to do themselves.

This particular evening she was working on samples of a new plant hybrid developed by a team of senior botanists. The specimen was named 'dionaea-rhizophyllum.' It combined characteristics of a venus flytrap, walking fern, and a rare species of flower that grew only in a remote part of the Congo. The result was a larger variation of the flytrap but with some very distinct variations. It stood 5-foot tall and weighed close to 100 lbs. The long whip-like vines that protruded from its base ended in small red flowers that added to its unique beauty. It reminded Jenn of the plant from "The Little Shop of Horrors." They knew very little about the new specimen, which was why Jenn found herself in the lab pouring over test results that seemed to make no sense.

A cell phone rang. It was Jenn's boyfriend, Chris.

"Hey Beautiful," he spouted.

"Hi Baby."

"Working late again tonight?"

"Yeah," she said disappointed. "I'm trying to get some test results to come out right and it's starting to frustrate me."

"Well maybe I could come over there and keep you company," Chris said seductively.

"And how would you do that?"

"We can do what we did a couple of nights ago."

"Oh, you think so." she said laughing.

Her mind drifted back to that evening. She found her hand unconsciously massaging her inner thigh, but she caught herself before it could go any further. If she talked with Chris any more she knew that she would never be able to get her mind back on task.

"Baby, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow and we can play catch up, alright?"

"Alright Beautiful, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

With that the conversation ended and Jenn slipped her phone back into her purse.

"Alright," she said out loud as she attempted to regain her focus.

Looking down at the latest chemical analysis she tried to get a fresh perspective on her work. Despite her best efforts her mind drifted back to her conversation with Chris. She could picture herself on all fours moaning as he penetrated her from behind.


She became slightly aroused and could feel her nipples stiffen underneath her bra. She attempted to regain focus a second time, but she was startled by a shuffling sound coming from the other side of the lab.

"Hello," she said inquisitively.

There was no response.

"Chris is that you?"

Again, no one responded.

Jenn got up from her seat and ventured past the protective glow of her computer monitor. The opposite end of the lab was dark. Only a dim light spilled into the room from a nearby street lamp. As she continued, she caught a unique scent lofting through the air. It was intoxicating at the very least. A warm energy penetrated her stomach and began to surge through her chest and vagina. She stopped for a moment letting the feeling pass, grabbing hold of a nearby chair. "What was that about?" she wondered. She put a hand to her forehead to see if she might have a fever. "A little warm, but nothing too bad," she thought. After a brief moment she composed herself and continued to the back of the lab.

She was taken back by what she saw.

The hybrid plant, the one she was studying, was moving its vine-like appendages in a strange, hypnotic pattern. It reminded Jenn of the way a cobra swayed back and forth, putting its victim into a trance. "Oh my god, this is amazing," she said out loud. Mesmerized by the motion, she watched it for a few minutes. The plant seemed to sense her presence and reacted. Its vines slowly crept toward her feet and wrapped themselves around her ankles. Unsure of whether to be afraid or not, Jenn remained still being careful not to provoke any unwanted response.

The fragrance that lingered in the air was causing her head to spin. She was approaching a state of euphoria that she had never experienced before. "Have I been drugged?" she wondered. She almost considered trying to run and call someone for help. Tingling sensations shot through her body as she could feel her clothes brushing against her skin. Despite her situation, she found herself becoming deeply aroused. "Why am I feeling this way?" she wondered. For a brief moment she entertained the possibility that it may have something to do with the plant. "That's silly."she thought. But as she became more aroused the plant grew increasingly restless. Thoughts came into her head of submitting to her seducer. "I can't possibly," she thought. "This is a plant." The more she tried to put the idea out of her head, the more powerful her urges became.

Finally, she submitted.

Jenn removed her white lab coat and tossed it aside. Her pink button-down blouse could barely contain her breasts which were heaving up and down in anticipation. Thoughts of uncertainty raced through her mind. She lay down on her back with her legs bent, and parted slightly. The vines that had wrapped themselves around her ankles were now making way up her legs to her waist. It didn't take them long to find her belt and unbuckle her. She began to put a hand down the front of her pants to masturbate, but was unable to. A vined mass bound her hands together and began to draw them above her head. As this was done, her blouse lifted slightly leaving her stomach exposed. A small vine quickly moved in and began to fondle her naval. The sudden stimulation caused a shiver to run through her loins. Looking down, she could see now that her pants zipper was being undone, exposing her low-cut white panties. Jenn lifted her bottom off the floor slightly as her pants were pulled away. Within seconds, two more vines crept up alongside her and began to wrap themselves around the elastic lining of her panties. They began to pull downward, exposing a neatly-trimmed vagina, which was now soaked with arousal.

Jenn was panting hard. The reality of what was happening to her had not sunk in yet. She watched intently as the 5-foot tall plant opened its mouth to reveal four large tentacles. Two of the tentacles shot forward underneath her blouse. They burst up and outward causing her shirt to be torn open. The lace bra she was wearing was removed over her head, exposing her full breasts. She lay there naked, eyes closed, eagerly awaiting what would happen next. She could feel her legs being forced open wider giving full access to her vagina. One of the two remaining tentacles sprang forward penetrating her. "Oh god!" she cried out loud. The two tentacles that had removed her blouse moments earlier were now fondling her breasts. The vines forced her thighs out further and the thick tentacle penetrated her vagina deeper, filling her up. Her body moved back and forth with each thrust and sweat began to seep from her pores, causing her to glisten in the dim light. Holding onto the vines for support, she cried louder as the pace quickened. The tentacle was rubbing against her clitoris giving her full stimulation.

Moments passed.

As Jenn was being penetrated she felt her legs being pulled back toward her shoulders. She could see her bottom being lifted into the air and supported. Vines crept along the crevice of her firm ass and separated her cheeks. She knew what was about to happen. The fourth and last tentacle gently entered her anus and began tickling her passage. Jenn called out loud as she was being double penetrated. Relaxing her anus more, she prepared herself to take it all in. As she did, the tentacle traveled deeper into her causing her to call out with intense pleasure. She had never experienced such stimulation in all her life.

The pace quickened and Jenn found herself at the point of release. Her loins tensed as orgasm approached, finally ending in a flood of vaginal juices. The plant began to relinquish its control over her. The tentacles retracted and her vined restraints were loosened. Jenn lay there naked on the floor, still uncertain of what had just happened. She staggered to her feet, grabbing her lab coat to cover herself. She walked over to her purse and retrieved her cell phone, dialing Chris.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Lover of a Different Sort Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds