A Loving and Forgiving Wife

Hank was careful not to let Donna know that he would greatly enjoy watching the first two punishments, and that the only really difficult part for him would be finding the two guys.

"And the stranger scenario, of you screwing someone we don't know, that too would be hard" Hank said with some strain in his voice, "Plus I'd rather be there and watch than not. The complete stranger idea could be dangerous for you, especially without me there."

"Then the scenario of you screwing someone we know but me not knowing would be hard too. Some of the guys you mentioned would be difficult to ...." Hank trailed off in his explanation, not finishing his sentence.

But Donna told him to finish.

"Well," Hank continued "it'd be very difficult as most of those guys wouldn't respect you and they would forever talk about you as a piece of ass, an outstanding piece of ass, but to them, forever you'd just be a slutty piece of ass that they got for nothing."

"So, I've decided" Hank's voice took on a sound of conviction, contrasting with the uncertain tone he had used earlier "that my punishment and your revenge will be in three weeks with me asking Ron if he will do everything you say for the entire weekend and that if he does, he'll have great sex with you while I have to watch."

"Well, that's a good decision Hank" declared Donna, smiling as she had come to realize, this too was her favourite choice having herself realized the downsides of the stranger and the co-worker/neighbour scenarios. And she realized she'd much prefer to have sex with someone who knew her and cared about her. She really didn't want quick sex with strangers or acquaintances. She wanted some loving from some one who cared for her and that was Ron.

"I'm pleased" Donna continued "you don't know this, but for awhile I've really started to want Ron to fuck me silly, and now you get to ask him to. Now come here."

As Hank got close she reached out and squeezed his balls, gently this time, then stroked his cock until it was hard. Donna bent down and licked the head of his cock. Hank thought that at last he might get some relief and that his aching balls would be allowed to be emptied. He got harder with Donna's expert tonguing of his cock head.

His balls started to feel as they were about to explode but just as he felt that he was ready to come, Donna pulled her head back and got up and left him there with a raging hard on, saying "Don't finish yourself off, I want you to have very full blue balls for the weekend with Ron. Three more weeks and you should be aching badly".

The three weeks went slowly for Hank, but finally the weekend of the visit arrived. On Friday evening, Hank and Donna went to the airport and picked up Ron. Hank drove from the airport with Ron in the front seat and Donna in the back.

Hank started his rehearsed conversation "Ron, we're delighted you're here so we've planned a special weekend for you. But you need to know that Donna is really pissed off at me. She found out that I messed around with a woman at a convention awhile ago and this weekend she wants her revenge and to punish me."

Ron muttered in seeming surprise "Mmmm, oh, Donna are you really mad? This could make for a difficult weekend, do you want me to stay in a hotel or something" but that was acting as he and Hank had exchanged e-mails during the previous weeks and he knew what was happening and was very willing.

"Yes", Hank continued "Donna's intent on punishing me and has instructed me to ask you to take part in my punishment, will you?"

"Well, what is you punishment, it sounds a bit strange that I'd have anything to do with it. What would I have to do?" asked Ron turning to look at Donna in the back seat, but she said nothing.

"Ron, will you, for the weekend, take over my role as Donna's lover." Hank asked. "As my best friend, I am asking you, would you make love to my wife this weekend, for the whole weekend. You will need to kiss her breasts and lick her pussy. She'll suck on your cock, then I'll have to ask you to fuck my lovely wife. You will have to do what ever she says. Plus I will have to do whatever she says. And I will have to watch you make love to Donna."

Ron looked back at Donna and asked, "Is this for real Donna, what's going on here?"

Donna only said "Yes its real, and Hank is the one arranging it, so just pretend I'm not here for the ride home"

Hank continued "Only once my punishment weekend is over, will things go back to almost normal again at home. Donna hasn't let me touch her for weeks now. So will you help me out by having wild sex with my wife this weekend with me watching."

Ron pretended to be very surprised and taken aback. "Well, umm, this is a surprise. This is so way beyond what I thought this weekend was about. Making love to Donna. You're putting me on aren't you. This is some kind of joke, or is this a test of my loyalty to Trudy of some sort."

"No, Ron this isn't a test," Donna said quickly. "This is Hank being punished for being a jerk to me. And don't worry about Trudy, none of us will ever mention this weekend to her. This is between the three of us and that's all."

Hank then jumped in "Yes, Donna and I are serious. Trudy will never know. And I really do want you to screw my wife."

Donna had insisted he use certain phrases when he talked to Ron and to repeatedly ask, and describe what he wanted Ron to do with his wife as part of his humiliation and punishment. Hank went on using these phrases, making sure he used them all "I want you to have a wild weekend with Donna. I want to see your face buried in her pussy, I want to see your cock in her mouth. As my best buddy, I want nothing more than to see you make love to my wife in my bed while I stand and watch. But more than anything, before I can ever touch my wife again, she must have your hard tool buried in her and I have to watch you do it."

"Donna's demands were clear when she told me my punishment," Hank went on using the words Donna had told him to use "She made it clear that my punishment is to ask another man to make love to my wife and I must watch and photograph it. I need to see Donna's lips around another man's cock, giving him - what has only been mine to experience before - her wonderful tongue lashing. Donna wants me to know that when I kiss her lips and when we French kiss that I have seen her lips around another man's cock and her tongue has licked his shaft and cockhead. Only after I have seen that, will I get to kiss her again."

"And her breasts," Hank kept on, "another man must rub and touch her breasts gently and kiss them. She needs another man to excite her nipples, someone to suck on them and make them long, before I can ever touch them again."

"Before I can ever have sex with Donna again" Hank continued pleadingly "I must watch another man's erect cock repeatedly penetrate her and empty his balls into her. I have the worst case of blueballs I've had since I was a teenager. Donna won't let me come any time, anywhere. She will only let me have sex with her again after another cock has gone where only mine has been before.She insists that I can only have sex with her again after she has experienced the feeling of another cock entering her pussy, of having a new cock be in the same place only mine has ever been. She needs to feel a different cock in her. Someone other than me."

Then as if to sweeten the deal Hank added "And you won't have to wear a condom. She wants to feel the bare skin of another penis rubbing her vagina walls, exciting her. She wants me to know that when my cock is in her and I feel her soft slippery skin that another cock has also been there, stroking the delicate sides of her pleasuring channel, exciting her skin to skin."

"And you must come in her," Hank continued following Donna's orders on what to say, "only after another man has shot load after load of his cum into her, will she relent. She insists that my punishment is to watch another man empty his balls into her."

"Part of my punishment" Hank explained to Ron, "is to ask you to do this, to ask you to rub her breasts, to ask you to kiss her nipples, to ask you to put your hard cock in her mouth, to ask you to lick her clit, to ask you to put the head of your hard circumcised cock in her pussy lips and then to slowly enter her. I must ask you to shoot your semen far inside her vagina. And I need to watch,to watch you pleasure Donna. And only after that can I have sex with Donna again."

Hank continued reciting words that Donna had told him to use "Donna made me chose whose cock would displace mine. She gave me a list of men and I chose you. I need you, my buddy, my friend, to do this for me so my cock can follow yours into sweet pussy and so someday I can relieve my aching balls and make love to my wife again."

"To do that Ron," Hank repeated to his friend, "I need you to make love to my wife with me watching. Donna insists that I must know what it feels like to kiss her after having seen her lips suck your cock, I must know that when I touch her breasts that your lips have sucked on and made those nipples long' And I must know what it is like to enter her after having watched your cock slowly enter her and stroke into her many times." "Donna insists" Hank continued "that I must know that when I am in her that your unprotected cock has been exhilarated by feeling the same silky interior. She insists I need to know when I am in her that my cock is in the same spot exactly as yours was when it exploded and filled Donna full of your cum. I must watch you, my best buddy make love to my wife, to use your cock in what has been up to now, my private place of pleasure."

"I chose you, Ron, to do this," Hank said with conviction "as my friend to do this for me and my wife. I chose you because I know you care about Donna and will be good to her. So I chose you to make love to Donna this weekend. So I am asking you for this weekend to share your cock with Donna. I am asking you to make love to Donna for the whole weekend and to let me watch and take pictures. That is my punishment."

Listening in the backseat, Donna was pleased. Hank was having to say all this to his friend. This was his punishment. Having to ask another man, not just another man, but his lifelong friend, to make love to her by using such graphic descriptions. She was enjoying making Hank do this. This was part of her revenge. Making Hank ask Ron to thrust his cock into her, making Hank talk about Ron's rock hard cock depositing the contents of his balls deep into her and making Hank tell Ron about knowing that Ron's cock has been in her private place of pleasuring.

That's how she felt about their sex life, exchanging of pleasuring. She wanted him to know how she felt about him stepping out. Since Hank's cock had been in another woman's cunt pleasuring it, she wanted Hank to see her welcome a new and different cock into her and watch her give pleasure to another man. To help erase her pain she needed Hank to have to watch another man have her, make love to her, ravish her, to pleasure her and for Hank to have to say those words. She needed him to feel what she felt when she realized Hank's cock had been in another woman's cunt, then had come home and put his cock into her cunt so soon afterwards. Hank needed to know in the future when they were making love that another cock had been in her pussy, and that he had seen it, and not only that but that he had invited the other man to slip his cock into her hot moist pussy and empty load after load of strange semen deep in her. Her sense of revenge was being satisfied.

"But" Ron asked "what will this do to you and me, what will it do to Donna and me. I don't want to mess up relations with my best buddy and his wife. I enjoy our friendship, I enjoy our holidays together, I don't want that ruined. You're asking a lot. And besides Trudy is involved too. If she doesn't know that's good, but it is a risk".

Then after a long pause, as if he had to think and weigh the choice, Ron said "I think I could do what your asking but I don't want you or Donna to hold it against me later. I do like you, Donna, a lot and, as a favour to you and Ron, I could try to do this. I do want you guys to stay together."

"Good" Hank said. "It won't affect us. No matter what, you'll always be our friend. I know this is asking a lot of you. But you have to remember Donna's one rule for the weekend. You and I have to do everything she says. She's the boss for the whole weekend"

"OK, lets go for it then" Ron said with mock hesitation.

Donna was pleased. She was looking forward to punishing Hank all weekend. She was certain that having to watch his friend have sex her would be very hard on Hank. She was looking forward to having a weekend of sex with Ron. She was excited. She had never had any one but Hank in her. This would be new for her, she felt a sense of erotic excitement building in her.

They arrived home. The house was shut up tight. Curtains drawn, phones off. Donna didn't want any interruptions.

Just as they got in the door, Donna sent both men to shower.

Soon both men emerged, Ron as instructed wearing a towel around his waist, Hank naked.

Donna ordered them to fix a drink for her, but no drinking alcohol for them she said. Then she had them fix dinner. As they started eating their light dinner, Donna handed each one a beige pill, and told them to take it.

"Cialis, I don't want anything but the best from you Ron, and many times. As for Hank, I want you wanting me so bad, I want your cock hard but unsatisfied all weekend and I want your balls to feel like they are on the verge of exploding."

"Now" said Donna "I want some pleasuring. I want a bath and a rub down with oils and lotions. But first I need to be undressed. Ron, take off my robe".

Donna stood in the centre of the room, and Ron approached her, undid the cloth belt and let it drop. The robe opened slightly and Ron reached to her shoulders and took the robe off. Underneath Donna wore a a white bustier,pushing her small breasts up and together, and a pair of white bikini panties. Ron stood back and admired her flat stomach, the curves of her breasts, her pert bum and lightly tanned skin, as Donna slowly turned around letting the two men soak in her beauty. She looked at Ron and bent forward so he could look down her cleavage.

"Ah" she said looking straight at the bulge his cock was making in the towel "I can see I'm already having an effect on you!"

After a couple of moments Donna said "Its my turn to look now. Hank slowly turn around."

Hank complied and Donna noted that the Cialis had made sure Hank was reacting to her.

"Now you Ron, drop the towel and turn" Donna ordered.

Ron hesitated a moment, then pushed his towel off, revealing he too had a large erection.

Donna stared at him. "I've never seen another man's erection in real life. And you're circumcised, I can see your cock head so clearly. Now stand side by side, so I can compare."

Donna looked closely at the two hard cocks as they bounced as they two men got closer together. She walked up to them and went down on her knees. She lifted both hands and in each one cupped a pair of balls and slowly massaged them.

"Ron," she said "Hank has a bad case of blue balls. I haven't let him come for around 5 weeks so his balls are full to overflowing."

With that she squeezed Hank's balls hard making him bend over and wince. Then she ran her fingers up to the base of their cocks and ran her fingers along each one to the end. They were both very hard by this time "Hmmm, I think Ron's is a bit longer and broader" Donna commented "I'm looking forward to this."

"Now Hank, go draw me my bath." Donna said, then she took Ron by the hand and followed Hank to the bathroom.

While Hank turned on the water, Donna told Ron to undress her. Ron slowly reached around her and found all the hooks on the bustier and undid them. He then slowly pulled it off, revealing Donna's breasts and waist. He stopped and stared, soaking in the wonderful sight of Donna's white breasts and her dark nipples. Hank too watched his friend disrobing his wife, excited at the sight. Ron went to use his hands to pull off her bikini bottoms, but she stopped him and told him to use his lips. So Ron knelt in front of her and pulled the front then the sides and back of her panties using only his lips,slowly getting them off her small hips and pert bum with his nose rubbing her skin. He was looking straight into her pubic hair and pulled down, his lips dragging on her hair and skin when the panties came off. Ron was staring straight at her pussy lips and saw her slit through her light blond pussy hair. He went to kiss it, but Donna stopped him.

"Later, now bathe me" she ordered.

Donna climbed into the tub and she had the Hank light the candles as she slowly relaxed, leaning back in the tub. She had Ron take a cloth and wash her back and her body, but not letting him touch her breasts or slit.

"Now shave me," she ordered Ron. And Ron slowly cut her pubic hair and and then used shaving soap and a razor to remove it all. Ron had to finger her slit as he did this, but she wouldn't let him for long. He had to get on with the job. Ron wrapped Donna in a towel as she stood and got out of the tub. Then she led them into the bedroom.

"Ron, Trudy tells me you give wonderful massages" Donna said, "Give me a slow sensuous one. There are oils on the table."

Hank lit more candles and Ron could smell the sulphur from the matches and then the aroma from the scented candles.

Ron followed Donna's orders and warmed the oil in his hands then started rubbing her back. The touch of her skin excited him. The scent of the oil brought back other wonderful memories of erotic massages. He slowly worked his way down her back, then rubbed her pert little bum and his fingers went down between her legs, just brushing her newly shaved pussy lips.

Donna moaned as he touched them but told him not to linger. He did her legs then Donna rolled over. Ron worked his hands up her legs, slowly massaging the insides of her thighs. The edges of his fingers touching her naked pussy lips. Then he worked higher. He hesitated, enjoying the view of Donna's breasts, then started rubbing their sides. Donna just smiled with her eyes shut as his fingers got closer and closer to her nipples. Then he slowly squeezed her nipples between two fingers and rubbed them gently, letting the oil work into them. Finally he worked up her neck and to her face. Rubbing and massaging gently.

Hank was standing watching. The Cialis had made him extremely hard, his overfilled balls ached. Donna was being pleasured and all he could do was watch. The massaging of Donna as well as the Cialis had also made Ron very hard. But he was not in a hurry. He knew he had the whole weekend and that he'd be pleasured himself many times over the weekend.

Donna lay still for awhile, enjoying the warm glow of her body. Then she called to Hank and told him it was time to ask Ron for a favour.

"Ron," Hank asked "will you please lick my wife's pussy. Suck on it slowly and use your lips to excite and pleasure her."

Donna spread her legs wide apart and welcomed Ron's head between her thighs. She reached down and rubbed his head while he started licking her. Ron took his time, he slowly licked and sucked on her pussy lips. While pleasuring Donna, he also loved tasting her juices and feeling her skin. It was different than Trudy's taste and aroma. He let her scent linger in his nose as he breathed in so close to her. The taste buds on his tongue enjoyed the sensations of Donna's pussy lips and the musty taste. The nerve endings in his lips tingled as they touched the soft pliable flesh of Donna's pussy.

Soon Donna was moaning, pulling on Ron's head, "There, there", she said breathlessly "More, more."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds