• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Mother

A Loving Mother

12

I let out a loud sigh. The salad bowl managed to fall off the counter and shatter on the kitchen floor. This, of course, sent pieces of glass, lettuce, carrots and everything else all over the tile and even under the dishwasher. Great. I knew my son Tim would be here any minute and I wanted us to have a nice dinner alone. But after getting back from the gym and this fiasco, I would lucky if I was out of the shower when he got here.

I started to sweep angrily. My husband was gone again. Always business and always for more than a few days. I looked up at the mirror over the sink (it was my cheap replacement for actually having a window there) and frowned. I was 37 years old. My hair was still dark, my skin was nice (I thought) and my breasts were not hanging to my stomach. I went to the gym four times a week and managed to weigh almost the same as my wedding day. I smiled in the mirror—I remembered the time one of Tim's friends called me a milf. At first I was angry, I didn't know what it was but it sounded like something bad. But after using the internet to look it up, it made me blush. The point was: what the hell was my husband's problem?

I scooped the debris into a bag then put the broom away. Then I felt some glass still on the floor so I got down to get it. It had managed to still be spread out—even under the sink. I sighed and started grabbing at it with my fingers. The last time we had sex was almost a month ago. A whole month. I did things in the bedroom must husbands would dream about, but he just didn't seem interested. I scratched at the floor with my nails and smiled. I thought of the first time we had anal sex. He couldn't believe I wanted to try it—he was so sweet then. I thought of the last time I had an orgasm—now that seemed like ages ago. Even with all our toys, gels and outfits...something was missing.

I crawled under the sink and felt around for the remaining debris. Of course I pleased myself when he wasn't there. I mean I had to. But I never counted those orgasms as "real". I smiled when I thought of my son Tim coming over. He was just 18, handsome and so sensitive. I used to think he was a spitting image of his father, now I didn't think they could be any more different. I wondered if Tim had a girlfriend, or what he was doing. I loved being his mom. When I thought about him my mood changed and I smiled as I did my best to get every piece of that salad from under the sink.

I became aware that someone was behind me so I wiggled back wondering if it was Ella the maid. I got my shoulders out from under the sink and looked back. To my surprise it was Tim. He stood leaning against the doorway looking at me with a half-smile.

"Oh...hey dear," I said embarrassed to have my butt sticking up at him. I realized that my running pants were slipping and I am sure he could see my thong.

"Hey mom," he replied not moving, but still watching me.

I turned around and sat on the floor, wiping my hands on the dish towel hanging from the handle. "I was stupid and knocked the salad on the floor." I said, trying to act casual. "So here I am on my hands and knees trying to clean it up before you got here."

"It's no problem," he said—strangely quiet.

He was wearing his work out clothes too and then I saw it: a rather large bulge in his sweat pants. I felt my face blush. Did he get that looking at me? But I am his mother?

I looked at his pretty brown eyes. "Were you working out too?"

"Yeah," he replied a little awkwardly. "I just got back, I didn't want to be late so I just came straight over."

My eyes darted back to the bulge. My son had a great body and I was always a little curious about his parts. He saw me look at him and his face went red.

"Um...I should go to the bathroom," he muttered.

"Sweetheart wait," I said. I felt my legs tingling. I was more than a little curious. I knew it was strange—maybe wrong, but he looked wonderful to me. He always had. I wanted to test the water so I leaned back a bit to stick my chest out and tied my hair tie again. He looked at my chest wide-eyed. I felt flattered—no more than that. I felt beautiful and sexy. I was sex starved and I was going to go for it. I crawled toward him; looking at his bulge the whole time.

"Mom?" he asked shifting uncomfortably as I neared him.

"Honey, be honest with me," I said in as motherly a voice as I could. "Did looking at me turn you on?"

"What?" his face was bright red.

"It's ok, you heard me," I replied looking up at him coyly.

"Um..." he was quiet, shifting. "I guess...I guess so...I didn't know it was you at first...I just saw your ass...I mean butt sticking out and..."

"You mean like this?" I asked turning around and sticking it up for him. I knew I had a great ass, my husband loved it—why wouldn't my son?

He swallowed hard. "Yes."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"What?"

I tucked a finger into my waistband and tugged it down a little so he could see my pink thong. "You can touch it if you want to." I said. My heart was pounding and I realized that my pussy was getting wet just looking at him. "It's ok Timmy."

He stood for a moment then pushed off from the wall and walked toward me. He stuck his hand out and touched my left butt cheek gently. Goose bumps grew as his warm fingers touched the flesh.

"Mm," I said. "Feels nice. Use both hands dear." I instructed.

He touched my other cheek and rubbed the skin just under my thong softly. My body shook at his touch and I felt myself growing wetter and wetter. I rocked forward on my hands and arched my back for him as he touched me. Each time he would slide his fingers a little bit more down over my skin. I shivered and after a moment I used one hand to start to pull my pants down and he took the hint. He pulled them off of me and I got back on my hands and knees so he could see my ass in just the little pink, cotton thong. I wondered if he could see my asshole or my damp pussy.

He clutched my butt cheeks in his hands and ran his hands over them. He pressed my butt together then let it jiggle back. He rubbed over my lower back and down my thighs. I shivered again and looked back at him. His mouth was wet and his eyes were wide with lust. This is what I wanted: he wanted me. "Do you like this?" I asked as seductively as I could.

"Um...yes," he answered.

I took a deep breath. "Timmy...I am really excited. Your touch is perfect...did you know that? You are such a handsome boy."

He looked at me and swallowed, "Really?"

I rolled over, spread my legs as a tease and sat in front of him. My legs and ass were cold on the tile floor. I reached forward and grabbed the bulge in his pants. I could feel his shaft and dickhead in there. He was stiff as a board just looking at me. I slid closer and stuck my hand down his pants and grabbed his warm, hard penis. It was larger than I was expecting and I smiled when I saw him groan.

"Mm," I hummed. I pulled his pants down. If I wasn't holding his cock in one hand it would have hit me in the face it was so hard. It jutted out at me perfectly, with a little bend up at the end. Its tip was dark and wide—smiling right back at me. I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out to lick it.

"Oh my...mom..." he muttered as I licked the tip carefully. I moved to the shaft, careful to lick all of it. My heart pounded as I sucked on the end of it greedily. I kept my mouth on the mushroom tip, nipping at it with my tongue and teeth. My body was going wild. His cock was big, hard and he was young. He was a strong boy and I needed a really strong fuck. I licked and sucked on his balls. He breathed out deeply and muttered something. I knew he loved it so I kept sucking them.

I let his cock go and just work on his balls with my mouth while his shaft rested against my face. It was warm, with soft skin and I kissed and licked at it. I stroked at it occasionally with my hand, then took it in my mouth as far as I could. The skin tasted wonderfully and I sucked the pre cum out as it came. He was breathing fast and I knew he would cum soon so I stopped. I held his dick firmly in my hand and looked up at him.

"Do you want to fuck your mom?" I asked pumping his cock with my hand.

He nodded and I let go of it and got it in my mouth while I pulled my underwear off. My pussy was drenched—so much that I slid on the floor a little. I sucked his cock another moment then lay back in front of him with my legs open.

"Come here dear," I said as he knelt down toward me and I pulled off my thong.

He held his cock in his hand and found my pussy quickly. I pulled him close and his dick slid in. I was so wet I took it in easily. I grunted as it filled my pussy up. I swallowed hard and looked at him. He was staring at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. I felt his cock pull back and then he thrust into me. It went in deeper and I groaned. I relaxed for the next thrust and as he did it went in all the way.

I slid my hand over his ass and squeezed as he pushed into me again and again. I stared at my son longingly and he looked back. The room was burning so I did my best to get out of my shirt and sports bra. He looked down at my breasts as they flopped while he fucked me. "That's it..." I said as I felt my body tingling. He fucked me faster and I felt my head touch the counter as he pushed me along with thrusts. The slight pain made me orgasm suddenly. I tried not to be too loud, since I wasn't done with my son's dick yet. I bucked my hips and grunted. I stared into his eyes. "Turn me over honey...fuck me from behind."

He pulled out and I rolled over. I stuck my ass out in time to feel his hard cock jam into my pussy. The new angle drove me wild and I shook as he fucked me. My head hit the cabinet door so I reach forward with one hand to steady myself. "Harder," I said between breaths.

He grabbed my hips and pushed. A little harder and deeper each time. I groaned and squirmed as I gripped his perfect penis with my muscles. "Yes...mmm...like that," I said as he pumped.

"Mom..." he said in a worried voice. "I am gonna cum."

"No!" I snapped, I pulled away from his dick until it was out of me. It glistened with all my wetness and dangled in front of me. I looked up at my son lovingly and smiled. "If you cum then we will be finished. I am not ready to finish yet are you?"

He shook his head.

"Good," I said. I stood up and helped him to his feet. "Let's go to the bedroom...I want to show you something." My head was spinning—my son had given me an orgasm. Now we were walking, naked back to my bedroom. I couldn't believe it. My mind was racing. I was starved for this and now here we were. As we walked into the bedroom I decided that I would do my best to make this good for him. I remembered when I was 18 and the boys I was with then. They could cum more than once with out much rest—my son could do at least that.

I sat on the bed in front of him. He stood nervously holding his dick and trembling. He was my beautiful boy and I wanted his cum. All of it.

"Can you lick my pussy sweetie?" I asked spreading my legs for him. My pussy was shaved and swollen. It was still wet and getting wetter as I watched him fall to his knees, stick his tongue out and start to lick me. "That's it." I muttered as his warm tongue brushed against me. I slipped my hand in his hair and leaned back so I could push myself toward his mouth. "Carefully...sweetie...let me help you..." I pushed his head, guiding his open mouth to my hard clit. "Do you feel that...oh shit...yeah...suck on that...suck on it...ah...ah..." I said over and over as he sucked greedily. My wetness ran all over his face and I felt a warmth moving up over me from my pussy. I knew it was coming: a real orgasm.

"Ah! That's it...suck it! Oh shit...shit...shit...shit..." I opened my legs as far as I could and as he bit my clit I came. My body shook and I gripped my breasts calling out. I held his head in both hands and ground against him, moaning and groaning the whole time. My body was hot and burning as the orgasm raged through me. "That's a good boy...oh..." I muttered as it gently passed over me.

He looked up at me with a wet face.

"Honey...you can eat my pussy like that any day," I said to him lovingly.

"Maybe if you suck my dick too," he said smiling back. So he was going to sass me? I loved him.

"Well stand up and let me show you some things," I said biting my lip and smiling.

He stood up and moved his wonderful cock close to my mouth. I grabbed his shaft with my hand and looked at him. "Now...first of all...you have a beautiful penis; one that any girl would love to suck on." I took it in my mouth and sucked it gently. Then I pulled it out and continued, "If you need to cum, baby, it's ok. You can cum on my face or in my mouth...just tell me and don't be shy." I licked down his shaft and took his dick in my mouth. I sucked it for a few seconds to tease him then let it plop out of my mouth. "You also have great balls...young girls can forget about them. But it's a shame because I know that if I give your balls a lot of attention then you will have more cum for me."

"Really?" he said. He was so cute.

"Yes," I said with a nod. I turned around on the bed and lay back so my head was just off the bed. "Why don't you lift that shaft up and put your balls in my mouth?" I opened my mouth for him.

He held his shaft against his tummy and stepped forward. His ball sack dangled over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and touched it. He knelt down and I took his left ball in my mouth gently. I loved the soft skin and I sucked on it. I opened wider and took in both of them. He was so excited and his balls were clenched together. I closed my mouth around them and sucked. I slurped and sucked them. My mouth was wet and his balls were slimy from all my sucking. He moaned softly. I felt them shift in my mouth and I knew he loved it. I opened my mouth more to take them in more and sucked. He grunted and shifted on his feet.

I let his balls out of my wet mouth. I grabbed for his shaft and he pushed it into my mouth. I knew how to suck cock like this and I wanted my son to know what it could be like. I wanted him to think about nothing else than the time I fucked his mom's face and obsessed about when he could do it again.

I opened as wide as I could and it slid against my throat. I took a deep breath and pulled his hips more until his balls hit my face and I was swallowing his cock. I relaxed and closed my throat over it, so I locked around his dick head in my throat. I gagged on it at first, but knowing it was going to happen, I just waited.

"Oh...mom...that's..." he let out breaths at a time.

I pulled it out of my mouth. "Now sweetie, when you start to cum I want you to push your dick in my mouth as far as it will go. When you feel me clench around it like that then all of your cum is going straight down my throat. Ok dear?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

I opened for him and he pushed it in slowly. I grabbed at his hips and helped him to get a rhythm. He was timid about pushing into my face like this so I helped him until he realized I wanted it. He sped up slowly, pumping into my mouth. I took it in my throat when I could, feeling his balls hit my face and his dick head gag me. I grabbed at his hands and guided them to my chest so he would squeeze them while he fucked my face. He thrust again and again. He squeezed my breasts and my body tingled. I opened wider for him as he grew in my mouth and pushed it farther each time.

"Oh...shit..." he said through his teeth and I knew it would happen soon.

I sucked as hard as I could, letting his shaft and head run over my rigid tongue. He opened his legs slightly and shifted his weight then fucked m mouth really fast. I felt spit slip out of my mouth as his hard cock jammed in and out. Faster and faster he fucked and then he squeezed my breasts so tightly.

"Oh shit...mom...I am cumming...cumming..."

He grabbed my head and thrust forward, I opened for his huge swollen tip and took it in my throat. As he started to buck his hips I gripped the tip with my throat and suddenly it was filled with his hot, wet cum. I swallowed as it went.

"Oh shit...Ah! Ah! Ah!" He screamed as I swallowed on his cock, giving him pressure and friction he didn't expect. His cum squirted out so quickly and so much that I choked on it, gripping his dick more with my throat. He cried out and fucked my face as hard as he could. I took a deep breath through my nose and swallowed the last of his cum. My eyes were watering and my mouth tasted like his sweet and salty cum. I pushed his dick out of my mouth carefully.

"Shh...oh..." he muttered.

It slid from my lips, glistening with sweat and totally clean. I rolled to my tummy, swallowed what was left, then wiped my face and smiled at him.

"That...that...was amazing."

"Good," I replied. "Now...we aren't finished yet. I know you might feel like it...but I need you still. Is that ok?"

He nodded, "I think so...but mom, my dick isn't gonna be hard after that."

I smiled at him, "Not yet...but I need it to be. I am going to get out some things and you can watch me. When you think you are ready...let me know ok?"

He looked at me and nodded again. "Ok...I will try."

I stood up and went to the night stand. I opened the drawer and took out my red vibrator and bottle of lube. Tim watched me the whole time, sitting on the bed and holding his waning cock.

I turned the vibrator on and let it buzz for a minute. Then I pressed it against my pussy and closed my eyes. It sent shivers up and down my body. I pushed it over my clit and groaned. I opened my eyes and looked at Tim. He watched the vibrator carefully and curiously. I winked at him and took the lube in one hand then squeezed it all over my pussy. I rubbed it over my pussy then down over my ass as well. I took the vibrator and pushed it against my ass then pressed my other hand against my pussy. I moaned at the sensation and shifted my legs up so he could see what I was doing. I moved the vibrator around my asshole slowly while fingering my pussy. I could see Tim watching and his dick was growing hard in his hand.

"Do you like that sweetie?" I asked through moans and deep breaths.

"Yeah, mom, I do." He replied.

"I want you to fuck my pussy again...but don't cum ok?" I said.

He nodded and slid onto the bed toward me. His cock was already hard. I was grateful for his youth. I opened my legs for him and he pushed in easily. The lube made his cock plummet all the way to his balls. He grunted and I shifted my hips until I felt it drive against the sensitive spot deep in me.

"Oh..." I moaned quietly.

The vibrator slipped out of my hand and lay on the bed as he pushed deeply into me again and again. He stared at me intensely as he grabbed my ass and pumped me. Our bodies slapped together and my chest bounced around. He fucked me harder and harder. I grunted and then came. I lifted one leg up so he could go deeper and moaned as the orgasm took my body quietly.

"That's it...oh...oh...oh..." I said in rhythm with his pumping. "That's a good boy...fuck your mother, fuck me...oh...oh..."

He pumped me vigorously then suddenly stopped. "You told me not to cum yet."

"Good," I smiled at him. "Keep your dick there, but don't thrust. I want to tell you something." He was obedient and I smiled at how he listened so well. He was perfect at this.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." I said squeezing his cock with my muscles. "Use I will put that vibrator on my clit...it will really help at first."

"You mean...anal sex?" he pushed the words out, afraid that he misheard me.

"Yeah sweetie," I replied. "Is that ok?"

"Um...yes of course...I just didn't think girls...you know...liked that," he said. His dick was still in me and he pumped me slowly without realizing it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds