A Loving Mother

Olivia went on to say something about the air conditioner, but Dave couldn't hear her over the immense relief he was feeling and the infinite number of fantasies involving him and his sexy, mostly-naked mom. He was eventually able to tear his eyes away from her tits to gaze at her midriff which had just the right amount of weight to it to not make her skinny, but not fat by any means (you need a bit of weight to get natural tits that big, anyway). Her thighs were the same, no gap but still smooth and lovely looking. Her panties were just a bit see-through at the top, revealing that her pussy had been shaved smooth (had she done that for him?).

While Dave was engrossed in his mother's body she walked up to him and kissed him lightly on the lips to get his attention back. 'Listen,' she started. 'I'm sorry I ran off like that last night. You were right; I was trying to make you feel better about not getting your scholarship. But that was the hottest thing that's happened to me in years. Most guys only love me for my tits, even your dad. But I know that you love me for me, which makes you the hottest guy I know. I ran off because I was scared that you were only going along with it because we were drunk. But I can see now that I shouldn't have worried.' She added emphasis to the last sentence by grabbing Dave's cock, which was pointing proudly upwards towards her chest, and rubbing it through his shorts. 'So, what to you say we pick up where we left off?'

Dave didn't say a word; he just bent down and kissed his beautiful mother. Not in the way a son kisses his mother, in a much different way to that. While they swirled their tongues together Dave started fiercely palming his mother's huge tits, grabbing the biggest handfuls he could and massaging them with vigour.

Dave pushed his mother over to the countertop where she had been and lifted her up so that she was seated on it. Then he broke the kiss and started sucking on her nipples, biting one gently while pinching the other, switching once every half a minute or so. Olivia was already moaning with lust. Her breasts had always been sensitive in spite of their huge size, but just knowing that it was her own son playing with them brought her to entirely new levels of pleasure. She was holding onto her son's shoulders while receiving the hottest fore-play she'd ever had, and she loved every minute of it.

Dave slipped his hand into his mother's panties and began rubbing her wet slit while he was still tonguing and palming her tits. He slipped one finger inside her, followed by another, and started exploring her pussy, feeling the wetness and imagining what it would feel like to bury his cock inside of it. Before long Olivia was crying out in the best orgasm she'd had in years, her son's chest-mauling and finger-fucking overwhelming her and causing her to spray pussy juice into her panties, which quickly soaked through and started leaking onto the countertop.

Dave slowed down while his mother was panting in the afterglow of her earth-shattering orgasm. Once Olivia had caught her breath she slid off the countertop, grabbed Dave by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She pushed him onto her bed and told him to wait there, while she opened the bottom drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.

'Now it's your turn, Davey' she said with a smile so sexy that Dave nearly creamed himself right there. Before she got started with the lube, however, Olivia peeled off her panties and tossed them at Dave. They were damp with her cum, assaulting his nose with a strong, delicious smell. He breathed deeply and savoured the incestual odour.

Olivia opened Dave's fly and pulled out his long, impossibly hard cock. 'I can't believe my own son has the biggest cock of my life, and he's been holding it back from me all these years' she teased as she opened the lid in the lube container and squirted a generous serving onto the tip of his cock. Dave flinched at how cold it was, but then relaxed as soon as his mom started running her hands up and down his length. Watching his beautiful naked mother jerking him off nearly had him coming, but Olivia sensed this and let go of him just in time to bring him to the edge, but not let him go over.

'Not just yet, big boy. We haven't even gotten to the really fun part yet'. Olivia teased him while she rubbed the excess lube around the inner edge of her tits. Dave realized what she was going to do to him before she started.

Olivia knelt down at the edge of the bed and encased Dave's cock between her tits. The softness was almost enough to drive him right over the edge, but he managed to grit his teeth and hold back while his mom started massaging her breasts around his cock, creating an immensely pleasurable feeling for both of them.

Olivia started rubbing her tits up and down the length of her son's cock. For the most part her massive, soft tits completely covered it, but on the down strokes the head poked out between them. She got into a rhythm of licking at it each time it poked out, the very sight of which brought Dave to a powerful climax. He came on a down stroke, splattering her face with his first rope of cum. Olivia reacted quickly by locking her lips around his head, sucking the cum out while still massaging the base of his cock with her tits.

Dave was gasping for air from the enormity of his orgasm, and fell backwards to lay flat on the bed in the aftermath. Olivia, still with strands of her son's cum hanging off her face like sticky stalactites, crawled on top of her son and kissed him deeply. Dave could taste his own cum in her mouth, adding a level of depravity that brought his cock surging back to life in spite of him having cum only seconds earlier.

Dave felt his cock brush against his mother's sopping cunt as it lengthened out again, causing her to squeal in surprise. She shifted downwards and ran her pussy along the length of his cock, pressing her immense tits into his chest and stomach as she did so. 'Mmm, I can't wait to have that huge cock inside me' Olivia moaned, teasing Dave into yet another level of hardness. 'Are you ready baby?' She asked, to which Dave meekly nodded in approval.

Olivia sat backwards onto Dave's cock, taking well over half the length of her son's cock in one push. 'Oh my god!' they both cried out in unison, each experiencing a pleasure neither had felt before. Dave watched as his own mom started bouncing up and down on his cock. This was his first pussy ever (in more ways than one) and so far the experience was everything it had been hyped up to be.

After a bit of work Olivia bottomed out on her son's cock, and started gyrating her hips around it. She was in danger of biting clean through her cum-soaked bottom lip, and she climaxed quickly when her son sat up and started playing with the immense soft tits dangling in front of him.

They fucked like this for a while (Dave didn't know how long, but his mom came twice more in that time) before Dave flipped his mom over onto her back and started thrusting in and out of her himself. With each thrust he buried himself just that extra bit deeper into his mom's wet, wonderful pussy, watching as she came again and again, going delirious with pleasure.

Eventually Dave reached the end of his rope, feeling his orgasm building up to immense proportions. 'I'm gonna cum, mom!' he yelled, unsure whether he should pull out but thrusting harder nonetheless.

'Cum in me baby! Oh! Ah! AH!' His mother yelled back, her orgasm causing her cunt to clench down on Dave's cock and bring him surging to his peak.

'AAAHHHH!' Dave yelled cum rocketed from the tip of his cock, firing shot after shot into his own mother's wanting pussy. Olivia came again immediately as soon as she felt it, and the humped and gyrated together while Dave pumped her full of his youthful cum.

After what felt like minutes Dave's cock finally gave in, dribbling out the last dregs of his cum while his mother's pussy massaged his tiring cock. Dave collapsed to the side of his mother, both gasping for air. They turned their heads to face each other, kissing deeply when their eyes met.

This time yesterday Dave had been a ball of nerves, constantly worrying over his scholarship, his job prospects and his future. Now, as he lay next to his mom in post orgasmic bliss, none of that mattered. The only future that mattered to him was the one he would be spending with his amazing, beautiful, loving mother.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds