A Loving Relation

Jeff watched on mesmerised and fascinated as his wife and his brother bucked madly in the water, causing increasing slapping and splashing, the warm weightlessness of the water facilitating and accentuating the sensuality of their torrid fucking. He watched as if from a vast distance, orbiting around their frantic coupling, yet experiencing the magnetic draw which kept him spinning and swirling as his hand furiously shafted his rocket. He was suddenly brought back down to earth by the sound of Paul grunting deeply as he reared his body out of the water, thrusting fast and furiously. Louisa arched backwards forcing her clenched cunt onto the base of Paul's shaft, as Paul finally allowed the dam to burst and shoot endless spasms of pent up cum into her screaming hole. The force and passion of his inflamed orgasm sent Louisa into a spiralling climax of her own and together they cried out into the night finally flopping back against the steps as the water eddied around them, gradually subsiding into ripples.

Jeff had been sorely tempted to let himself go and jerk himself off as he watched the spectacle, however this was superseded by his urgent need to penetrate Louisa and fuck her hard. He leaned over and stroked her wet back, massaging her buttocks beneath the level of the water, and murmured, "Come on you guys, let's go into the house and dry off. I've got a big guy here who's needing your attention my lusty horny Lou."

Jeff helped Louisa out of the pool and they wandered over to the outdoor bar where the towels were stacked. They each picked up a towel and started to dry each other off. It had been such a mind blowing orgasm for Paul, he seemed quite spaced out and took his time in pulling himself out of the water to sit on the poolside. His own marriage had been on rocky ground for many years and the sex was virtually non-existent, apart from an occasional quick fumble when Jackie let her guard down after a few too many Chardonnays. This totally unexpected sexual explosion had unleashed all his pent up frustrations and although he felt physically quite drained, he was sexually empowered and could feel himself stir again as he watched Jeff rubbing Louisa's curvaceous back, his horizontal horn sticking proudly at her buttocks as he rubbed her dry.

As Paul watched, Jeff leant Louisa over the bar, and firmly and proprietarily pressed her feet apart. He had to have her now or he thought he might just cum before enjoying her heavenly pussy. His hand disappeared between her rounded buttocks, and fingers slipped over her slippery smooth labia and snaked their way into the wet dripping cunt.

"Oh baby you are such a naughty, naughty girl. You're going to have to take all of me now because I can't wait!"

With that he roughly thrust his bursting piston into her deep tight hole, already sopping with Paul's spunk. Louisa gasped with the force and the unaccustomed roughness of Jeff's entry. He was so engorged and turned on by the whole evening that he pummelled her, pulling her hips in to meet his manic thrusts. Louisa cried out "Oh stop Jeff, shit you're hurting me!"

In some perverse reaction, this catapulted Jeff into a frenzy and he exploded inside her, streaming huge amounts of jism in a prolonged and profound release. Everything seemed very quiet once Jeff's panting breath slowed and steadied. He withdrew his deflating dripping cock and drew Louisa tenderly towards his sweating body. He kissed her hair and whispered a loving apology. As they held each other, Paul approached saying, "Come on you two, will we try to make it into the house this time?"

As they walked across the garden, Louisa felt intimately connected to both men, and put one arm around each waist. She wanted nothing more than to lie quietly with both of her lovers, basking in the delight of having the intense attention of her two favourite men. "Can we just have a lie down together?" she murmured as they entered the house.

"Sure, come to my bed, it's kingsize." They flopped on to the bed, Louisa between the two damp bodies and the trio lay quietly. With one hand Louisa gently caressed Paul's torseau while the other interlinked with Jeff's fingers. Before long she detected a change in Paul's breathing and as he turned on to his side to face her, she felt his cock hard again, pressing into her thigh. His hands flowed over her belly and breasts and he shifted his hips into her in small pulsing movements. "Oh my god what a body you have, turn around for me would you?"

Louisa flipped onto her side smiling at Jeff as she curved her buttocks outwards towards Paul's erection. He slowly fitted it between her golden butt cheeks, and slipped effortlessly into her wet pussy, this time relishing the sensuality and luxuriating in the slow rhythm. As they moved together, Jeff got onto his knees and rubbed his own growing cock in the direction of Louisa's groaning mouth. Louisa desperately wanted both men at once, and reached greedily for her husband's swelling penis. The rigid veins protruded and the length hardened to rigidity as she masterfully sucked and licked his tool. Paul's thrusting became stronger and Louisa's body rocked between one brother's shafting and the other brother's mouth fucking. She felt crazed with such power and excitement that her own body bucked and she let out short muffled cries of lust through her stuffed gullet. Paul grabbed at her hips as he shuddered to another climax. As Louisa grew to her orgasm she could feel Jeff hardening to the ultimate level and start to thrust uncontrollably into her generous throat. He was past the point of return and Louisa gagged as she felt bursts of hot cum coursing down her throat, his cock forcing itself even deeper in the final climax.

All three were sweating and stunned at the intense eroticism as waves of sleepy satisfaction coursed over their exhausted glistening bodies. Louisa and Jeff moved quietly into their accustomed sleeping position, her head resting on his chest, while Paul sleepily turned to spoon her back and gently stroked her hip until they all drifted off into a long, deep slumber.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds