A Loving Step

"Dana," Mom said with a tear in her eye. "Honey, you look absolutely beautiful."

"You sure do, sweetheart," said Dad.

"Thanks Mom. Thanks Dad," Dana said through a big smile.

"David, what do think of your prom date?" Dad asked.

"Incredible," was all Dave could say.

Dana blushed and giggled. "Why, thank you dear brother. And I must say, you look quite dapper yourself. Hey Mom, do you think I should bring along a big stick to beat the women away from my date?"

"You just might have to," Mom said with a smile.

"Alright you two, knock it off," Dave said. "Here, sis, this is for you." Dave slipped a white carnation corsage on Dana's wrist.

"Awwww, Dave, it's beautiful. Thank you," Dana said and kissed her brother's cheek.

More pictures were taken and more video was shot, and it was thirty more minutes before Dana and Dave finally left for the prom in their father's car. Mom told them to have a wonderful time, and Dad said that for tonight only, they could stay out as long as they wanted, provided there was no drinking involved. Dad didn't have to worry, he knew Dave didn't touch the stuff. After a thirty minute drive, Dave finally pulled the car into the parking lot of the hotel where the prom was being held.

The party was in full swing, but all heads seemed to turn when Dana and Dave walked in together. Dana leaned up and whispered to her brother, "Pay them no mind."

Dave just chuckled and said, "They're all looking at you anyway. They're dumb-struck at how beautiful you look tonight."

Dana elbowed Dave in the ribs. "Stop it, you're embarrassing me."

The evening progressed without incident. Some of the more snooty ones gave Dana and Dave some weird looks, but other than that everything seemed to go along fine. They had a good time mingling, though Dana sensed that Dave was a little uncomfortable. It was better on the dance floor when it was just the two of them. At one point, Dana got up and went over to the bandstand. When the band finished the number they were playing, Dana motioned to the singer, who bent down to talk to her. Dana asked them to play something slow, and when they began she grabbed Dave and pulled him on the floor. She threw her arms around Dave's neck and danced with him very close, close enough that she rubbed against him and could feel his big cock through his trousers. She pretended it was all very innocent, but she loved the feel of her brother's manhood pressing against her.

Soon enough, someone came around with the ballots for prom king and queen, and when it was all said and done, Dana was voted prom queen. She was crowned and had to dance with the king, Rick Carrier, who she didn't really like too much, but it was tradition so she went along with it. Although their dad had given them permission to stay out as long as they wanted, Dana and Dave decided to go home after the dance and skip the parties. They arrived home around one-thirty and quietly entered the house. Each went to their own rooms to change. Dana quickly got out of her clothes and into her robe. She walked down the hall and lightly tapped on Dave's door before entering.

Dave was wearing just his boxers. "Did you have a good time tonight?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I did actually."

"Good," she said with a smile. "Well, I just wanted to thank you properly for taking me."

"Properly?" Dave asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Dana smiled and walked over to him. She reached up and put her arms around Dave's neck, causing him to bend down a bit, and kissed him gently, tenderly, on the lips. It lasted just a few seconds, and when they broke they remained just a few inches apart. Dana looked intently into her brother's eyes, smiled, and pulled him to her again. This time she pressed her lips to his firmly, parting them and extending her tongue, searching for his. She slid her tongue passed his lips and into his mouth. She had taken him a bit by surprise, and before he could do anything her tongue was swirling in his mouth, finding his tongue and dancing with it. She reached down with one hand and began to stroke his cock through his boxers. That's when she felt Dave grab her by her upper arms and push her away.

"Dana, what are you doing?" he asked her.

Still with her hand on his cock, Dana whispered, "Shhhhh, it's okay."

"No, it's not okay. We can't be doing this," Dave said.

But his cock told a different story. It had steadily been growing in Dana's hand as she stroked it. "Relax, my wonderful brother, we're both 18 and adults now. I know what I'm doing," she told him. "It'll be alright, I promise."

Dana dropped to her knees in front of him, then reached up and slipped her fingers over the elastic of his boxers. She pulled his shorts out in the front then slowly began to lower them. She pulled them down all the way to his ankles and helped him step out of them before looking up. Dave's cock was at full attention and pointing up at about a forty-five degree angle. It looked even bigger than when Dana had saw it when she watched him jerking off that time. She marveled at it's length and girth. She ran her hands up Dave's thighs as she straightened her back, until his huge cock was throbbing just inches in front of her face. Dana leaned forward and ran the tip of her tongue around the massive head.

She heard her brother sigh deeply, then she began to slide her tongue down the entire length of his shaft and over his big balls. She wondered how much cum was packed into those huge balls as she tongued them. She was determined to find out. She licked all over his entire shaft, coating it with her saliva, until she was back to the head. She spat into the palm of her right hand and wrapped it around his shaft, and as she started to stroke it slowly she opened her mouth wide and took the head in. Dana estimated his cock to be about ten inches and hard as a rock, except the head which was smooth and spongy. She sucked on his cock slowly, swirling her tongue around the underside of the head, and taking more and more of it into her mouth each time she moved forward. She coordinated her hand movement on his shaft with her head bobbing, loving the feel of the big veins as it slid back and forth in her slippery hand. Soon, the head was hitting the back of her throat, but Dana didn't gag.

She relaxed her throat muscles and tried to force even more of Dave's awesome cock down her throat. By pulling it down with her hand and holding it there so that it was sticking almost straight out from his pelvis, Dana could take about seven inches of the huge monster in her mouth. With her free hand, she reached down an untied her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, the reached up and began fondling his big balls as she began to increase the speed of her sucking. Dana was sucking her brother's big cock at a good pace now, her hand moving up and down the shaft in time with her mouth.

After only about five minutes, she felt his muscles begin to tighten, as did his balls, and she knew he was going to cum. Dana sucked hard on just the last couple inches of his cock while she furiously pumped the shaft with her fist, and just as Dave was about to cum she pulled his cock out of her mouth and stuck out her tongue while she jerked him. Dave moaned loudly and began cumming. Hot, thick gobs of cum flew everywhere; in her hair, in her mouth, on her face and on her neck. Dana couldn't believe how much of it there was. Billy had never came like this. She continued jerking his cock until his spasms subsided, then reinserted it back in her mouth and sucked hard, squeezing the last drop out of it into her mouth.

When she released his cock, she leaned back. Dana was a mess. Cum was dripping off her face and running down her neck. She slipped her arms out of her robe and reached up with both hands. Dana kneeled on the floor in just a thong now, the crotch of which was thoroughly soaked, and began rubbing and massaging Dave's cum all over her body, and there was enough of it to almost cover all of her. She moaned as she rubbed his cum over her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples as she did. Dave was in a state of disbelief. He had just received a fantastic blowjob from his own sister, he had blown his entire load all over her beautiful face, and now he was watching her smearing his cum all over herself. His cock remained hard as he looked down at her on the floor in front of him. Dana finally stood up and removed her soaked thong. She kissed Dave lightly on the lips, then walked over to his bed.

"My turn," she said and laid across his bed with her legs hanging over the side.

Dave had never gone down on a woman, but he had watched enough porn on video and seen enough pictures on the internet that he thought he knew what to do. He walked over to the bed and kneeled on the floor between Dana's legs. Dana felt him kissing and licking his way up the insides of her thighs, then he lifted her legs and placed them on his wide shoulders. Her hairless pussy was completely exposed to him now, and Dana felt his hot breath on it. Except for Billy's fingers, no one had ever been this close to her pussy, let alone eaten it out. She was absolutely soaked in anticipation, then she felt Dave begin to kiss it all over. Then he was taking her pussy lips into his mouth, one at a time, and sucking on them. When Dave began licking her entire slit, Dana was in heaven and let out little gasps each time he brushed her clit. Dave slid his big hands under Dana's little ass and used his thumbs to pull her pussy lips open, and when he began flicking his tongue over her exposed clit she immediately came.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Dana moaned in a little high-pitched voice as she jerked around on the bed beneath her brother's mouth. Dave continued on. He slid both thumbs into Dana's hot pussy and pulled her open, then began fucking her with his tongue. Dana moaned and rolled from side to side. "Oh god, yes!" she moaned. "Eat my pussy! Oh, that's so good!" She then felt him slid two fingers inside her and surround her clit with his mouth. He started sucking and flicking his tongue over her clit, and Dana felt another orgasm coming on.

"Oh yes, brother, just like that! Oh, you're gonna make me cum again! Oh, please, don't stop!" Dana wailed. "Oh, yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Dana reached down and held his head in place and arched her back as her second orgasm overtook her. Wave after wave washed over her as every muscle in her tightened and her pussy convulsed. Mercifully, Dave stopped and was now just kissing her and lapping up her juices. Dana's orgasm seemed to last forever. When it finally did subside, she lay panting on the bed. She looked down and saw her brother looking back up at her from between her legs with a smile on his shiny wet face.

"Oh, dear brother, that was great. But now I want you to come up here so I can fuck you."

Dana motioned for Dave to lay on his back in the middle of the bed. When he was in position, Dana straddled his hips. She bent down to kiss him deeply while she began to slide her wet pussy along the length of his throbbing cock. She felt his hands on her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, rolling and pulling on her erect nipples with his thumbs and fingers. Dana couldn't wait any longer. This was the moment she had been waiting years for. She was finally about to lose her virginity to her brother. She raised up on her knees and reached back behind her for his large cock. She positioned the head at her entrance and slowly began to sit back. She felt the head of Dave's cock slip between her inner lips. She pressed down a little more and then he was inside her. Slowly, she slid another two inches of that massive cock inside her, then she had to stop. It was so damn big, and she was so tight.

"Are you alright?" Dave asked.

"Yes," she smiled down at him, "I just have to go slow to get use to it. But I want it all."

"It feels so good, sis," Dave said. "You're pussy is so tight and wet."

She continued to sit back on his fat cock, taking a couple inches at a time and resting. After a couple minutes, Dana was sitting on her brother's lap with his full length up inside her. She felt as if she had been stretched to her very limit, but it felt so very good. Dana had broken her hymen during cheerleader practice two years ago, but except for Billy's fingers and her own, nothing had ever been inside her pussy before. She was a little surprised, herself, that she had been able to take all of Dave's huge cock.

"Oh, god, Dana!" Dave moaned from beneath her. "You did it. I'm completely inside you."

She slowly began to move on it, raising and lowering herself, until she had worked up a fairly good rhythm. She felt his hands slid down to her hips now as she rode his big dick. She could feel her juices seeping out of her stuffed pussy and knew they were running down over his balls and asshole. She altered her strokes from time to time from simply bouncing up and down on his cock to taking his full length inside her and thrusting her hips back and forth. She was in pure ecstasy and felt the on-set of an orgasm approaching.

"Ohhhh, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned. She bounced on his cock faster as her orgasm began to build. Just as she was about to explode she slammed down hard on his cock. Dana's whole body shook as her pussy squeezed around his fat cock. She let out a series of chirps and squeaks as she came and Dave reached up and pulled on her nipples. When she stopped cumming, Dana collapsed forward on Dave's chest, almost gasping for air. Dave began to gently thrust his pelvis up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her. He had his hands on her ass and was helping her move.

"Mmmmm," Dana moaned. "Roll us over and fuck me hard."

Holding her tight, Dave rolled them both over and was on his elbows above her. He lowered his lips to hers and as they kissed he began thrusting into her. He started slow, but was soon humping her like a wild man. Dana raised her legs and wrapped them around his ass as he plunged that huge cock into her over and over again. She could hear squishing and slapping sounds coming from their pelvic areas as he fucked her, and still she implored him to go faster and harder. Dave was up on his hands now, his palms flat on the bed beside her. She could feels his huge balls slapping against her tiny asshole as he banged her.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," he groaned. "I'm gonna cum!" He started to pull out of her but Dana grabbed him.

"No, I'm on the pill. Cum inside me!" she urged. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

She felt him jab at her two or three times quickly, then he let out a low moan. Dana felt his cock begin to swell and explode deep inside her. She felt his hot cum splash against the walls of her pussy as his cock erupted inside her. This set off another orgasm for her, and she arched her back and ground her pussy against his cock. Dana was bucking her hips beneath him as she came and Dave was shoving his cock as far inside her as he could. When it was over, Dave lowered himself back to his elbows and kissed his sister long and deep. He stayed inside her until his cock finally deflated, then slowly rolled off her and lay beside his panting sister.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again," Dana said after a few minutes had passed. They both laughed.

"Oh, baby, do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that?" Dave asked her.

"Probably as long as I've wanted to," Dana said and kissed his cheek.

"You too?" he said.

"I've wanted you for a long time, but I knew I had to have you ever since that day you walked in on me in the bathroom. After you left, I put on my robe to come tell you not to worry, that I knew it was an accident. When I got to your room I heard noises, so I cracked the door and saw you jerking off," Dana confessed.

"You saw that?" Dave asked a little embarrassed.

"Uh-huh. And when I saw that big cock of yours and the way you made your cum shoot out of it into the air, I knew I had to have it. Please don't be embarrassed. I went straight back to the bathroom, sat on the commode and fingered myself until I came," Dana said with a sheepish grin. "What's more, every time I masturbated after that day, I always thought of you and your big, cum-spurting cock."

"And every time I jerked off at night, I always thought of you standing in the bathroom, naked as the day you were born....but with a lot more curves," Dave said and again they both laughed. "So what now? I mean, is tonight a one-time thing?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"Do you even need to ask? Hell, girl, I just fucked the prom queen," he chuckled.

"And if the first time was this good, it can only get better. As far as I'm concerned, dear brother," she said, "you can fuck this prom queen any time you want." Dana leaned over and kissed her brother deep on the lips as she reached down and took hold of his cock. She fell asleep in his arms with her hand still wrapped around it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Step
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds