• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife In The Car

A Loving Wife In The Car

123

Disclaimer:

This story deals with Cuckolding, Interracial sex, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

It had been a long time since my coworkers had wanted to go out for drinks after work. It had been a long day and with my husband out of town, I really didn't have anywhere I needed to be anyways with the kids just out of the house, so I decided it would be nice to spend some time with the girls.

We all drove our own cars to the restaurant that was most central to where we all lived. It was only about 5 miles from my house and I figured I would have a couple then make my way home. We spent a while chatting about work and the love lives of the single girls. All the while I was missing my husband more and more.

He spent half his time on the road, and this was one of his longer weeks. He would be gone through Friday, and it was only Tuesday. He had texted me this morning to wear something sexy under my clothes for him today, and I try not to disappoint. He seems to get all worked up over it, which makes for great sexting in the evenings.

My choice today was a red satin and lace thong with matching bra, Red garter belt, black thigh highs, nude tank top, Red sweater, and black skirt. I had taken a picture and sent it to him before leaving for work. He loved this outfit.

So here we were out of the roost for the evening, and like our conversations usually do, we started talking about sex. The new girl was kinda shy at first, but as she drank more she started to get more involved in the conversation. She started talking about her boyfriend and how well equipped he was. My husband isn't small by any means, but when she told us he could barely fit inside her, we were curious. One of the more bold women asked if she was a virgin when she met him. That's when she told us he was black.

I almost fell out of my seat. I don't know if it was from the alcohol or from the thought of this little blonde girl, no taller than 5 feet being with some giant black man. Then I started imagining all of the videos my husband had me watch of little white girls taking monster black cocks. I thought it was just in porn. I had seen a few white girls on the arms of black men before, but I just didn't see this little prude being with someone like that.

I am not a racist, but I just didn't really see why my husband was so fascinated with black men and white girls. He had even shown me a couple videos on the computer of slutty wives taking big black cocks unprotected into their pussies and begging them to cum inside them. It got me hot watching them, but it wasn't about the skin color, it was about how massive their cocks were.

I decided then I should text my husband. I picked up my phone and sent him a quick message. "We are having drinks, Sally just told us she is dating a black guy." I set the phone down and continued talking. She kept talking about how good he was in bed and how much she couldn't wait to see him again. Needless to say, it got me thinking more and more about how long this week was going to be.

My husband had bought me a few toys to play with while he was gone. One of them was black. It wasn't any bigger than my husbands, but my husband nearly came every time I would send him a picture of it in my hand. He would tell me how good that black cock looks in my hand and how he couldn't wait to see it buried deep in my pussy. He would always cum harder when I would use it. I had started using it more and more for his pleasure. I didn't mind it one bit.

He had started taking the toy out and use it on me during foreplay. His cock was so hard and he nearly came just putting it into me. I had to admit it was more fun with him there and when he went down on me while sliding that black toy inside me, I came harder than normal.

I would still be riding my orgasm as he pulled the toy out and slid his own very hard cock inside me. He kept asking me how it felt to be fucked and cum in by a black cock. It didn't take him but a few minutes to tense up and cum. I was scratching and clawing at his back as I came a second time.

I was brought back to reality when I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and looked at his message. He had to be grinning from ear to ear. He was a few hours behind us so he was still working, but I could tell he was excited from his message. He asked what we were doing that we would be talking about that. I told him we were at the restaurant having a few drinks.

He responded that he wished he could join us. I told him he had to be in town for that. I asked if that had gotten him hard, to which he responded yes, which was awkward cause he was in the car with another guy. I laughed and told him to finish up and I might have a surprise later for him.

The talk was winding down and it was getting late. A few girls were already leaving to head back to their husbands. The single girls, and by single, I mean the ones not married, were talking about going to a club. Sally suggested one not far from here, I guess her boyfriend worked their back in the day as a bouncer. He could even get them in free. I had never been to that club, but I had heard it was nice. Kinda upscale, so I texted my husband I was going to the club with Sally and a few of the other girls.

He responded that he was just finishing up, and heading to dinner, and that I should have fun with him away. I told him I would try. At that I asked the girls if I could go. They were all for it, seeing as I hardly ever went out. I told them about my husband being gone this week and it would be a nice change from sitting at home watching TV or reading a book. They gave me directions, then one of them jumped into the front seat of my husband's Suburban and off we went.

It was still relatively early, so I was able to get a decent parking spot for this land yacht. I figured on a Tuesday, this place wouldn't get too busy anyways. We met up with the other girls and made our way towards the door. As we approached, a couple men approached us from the other side of the parking lot. One of them walked up to Sally and she jumped up and gave him a hug and a kiss. I didn't realize her boyfriend would be joining us, but she did say he could get us in.

We were introduced to Tony, Sally's boyfriend, then Greg, Randy, another guy named Tony, and John. Tony and Greg were black, Randy, Tony, and John were white. There were five of them and five of us. I was wondering what Sally had planned. Greg was a little better built than the rest of them and had an air of confidence that put me at ease when he shook my hand. Tony lead the way as we were walked right into the club and up into the VIP section.

It wasn't long before the girls decided they wanted to dance. I loved to dance and I'm not all that bad. Same can't be said about my husband though. Two left feet and I always went home with my feet aching, so this was a nice change. Some of the girls really knew how to work it, and it wasn't long until either they were being led away with someone they just met or one of the guys in our group was leading them over to a secluded corner.

Pretty soon it was just Sally, Tony, Greg and myself left in the group. Tony and Sally were practically fucking right there on the dance floor. One minute she was making out with him, the next she would turn around and grind her ass up against his crotch and lean her head back and kiss him sideways.

Every time she would change her position I would catch myself looking at his crotch to see if I could see this bulge she couldn't stop talking about. Every time I glanced over, I could just barely make it out. Not long after that, I saw Sally whisper something into Tony's ear. Just then Tony made his way over by me and Greg took Tony's place with Sally.

Pretty soon I had Tony grinding up against me, turning me around and pulling my hips back against his crotch. I could feel that snake right up against my ass. Damn, I had never felt something so big. He then turned me around and pressed himself up against my stomach, leaned down and whispered in my ear, "If you like that, you should feel what Greg has."

I started blushing but couldn't pull away from him. Just after he said that the music stopped and the DJ announced that he was taking a short break. I figured I could use one as well.

I was getting thirsty and hot and needed a little rest. I made my way to the table and found that we had lost a few girls. I took my seat, ordered my drink, and grabbed my purse. Not a moment later Greg, Sally and Tony found their way back, and took their seats, except Greg sat down next to me. As I was reading the messages from my husband, I felt his hand gently rest on my knee. I was so wrapped up in reading my messages that I didn't pay attention as his hand slowly made its way up my leg.

My husband was asking if I was having fun and if there was any chance that I might be able to sample what Sally gets on a regular basis. I responded to him that I was having a really good time, and that Sally's boyfriend and a few of his friends showed up. That we had been dancing but were taking a break, and that I couldn't do that without him here. It was his fantasy, and even though it made me hot, I couldn't do that to him.

Just then my drink arrived. I put my phone down and took a sip. I started thinking the drinks were getting stronger as I tasted the Vodka and it burned a little as it went down my throat. I heard my phone buzz, and just as I picked it up I felt Greg's hand slide a little further up my leg. At this point his hand felt good caressing my thigh, and I could feel a tingle between my legs. I looked over at him and smiled as I started reading the text.

Greg and I had been chatting on the dance floor. He was a well educated man, clearly had good taste, and I was shocked that he would rather dance with me than someone his age. He told me he wasn't here looking for anything, and that he found me very sexy. He was very funny and I found myself gazing into his eyes a few times. They were a deep dark brown, and just piercing.

He never touched me on the dance floor, and it was nice that he kept his distance. I should have politely moved his hand off my leg, but I was enjoying the feelings it was stirring inside me. That and I'm pretty sure the alcohol I had already consumed that night was lowering my inhibitions.

I read my husbands text as I felt Greg's fingers press slightly into my thigh. His hand was at the hem of my skirt. He leaned over and asked if everything was alright. I leaned toward him when I said everything was fine, and that I had to check in with my husband. His hand never left my thigh, and I think I felt his grip get a little stronger when I said that. I sent my reply, telling my husband that I could get his number and maybe set something up for some time when he is in town. I set the phone down and started talking to Greg and Sally again.

Greg leaned in and said he didn't know I was married. I told him I was happily married and that my husband travels a lot for business. He is gone this week so I was out with the girls unwinding. His hand was still caressing my leg and every now and then I felt it inch up a little higher.

I then felt his hand touch bare skin. I was starting to get very turned on as I felt his hand on my bare inner thigh. The music started back up so I grabbed my drink, looked at Greg and asked if we were going to dance some more. He gladly accepted, stood up, extended his hand and helped me to the dance floor.

I was spinning a little as he led me to the middle of the dance floor. I looked back and Sally and the rest of the group that wanted to dance was right behind me. Greg made his way to the middle of the dance floor with us in tow. Once he found a spot he liked, he turned around and pulled me closer to him and started dancing with me. The rest of the group was somewhere behind me, but at that point I didn't care.

I started dancing with him, watching his body sway to the music as I tried to keep in rhythm with him. He was a great dancer and pretty soon I felt myself being pushed closer to him. I turned around in the tight space and started wiggling my ass in the air to the beat of the music as I took a quick glance to see who was around me.

I felt a little better as I saw Sally and one of the other girls dancing just a few feet from me, when I felt Greg's hands on my hips and his crotch rub against my ass. I arched my back and leaned my head back against his shoulder as I felt him sway and grind into me.

I turned back around, wrapped my arms around his neck and just started swaying my body with his, matching his rhythm and feeling his body rub against mine. I felt his hands reach around me and grab my back and gently pull me closer and up towards him. Before I knew what was happening, he leaned down and started to kiss me.

I was trying to hold my resolve as I felt his tongue dart against my lips. When my lips parted slightly I felt his tongue glide gently into my mouth. I found his tongue with mine as he pulled me even tighter against his body and his hard cock. I could feel it up against my stomach and thought, It's huge! How could any girl take something like that inside them?

We stayed like that, just swaying to the beat holding and kissing each other. I felt his hands roam lower towards my ass, and just as he got to the top of my ass I broke off the kiss. I pulled away slightly but continued to dance with him. I wanted to lead him on, but I couldn't commit to him tonight. I wanted to bring him home to my husband and see if he would completely freak out before I went any further.

I knew my husband was out having drinks and probably checking out other girls at the bar, but I wanted him to know that I was not going to back down at this point. I would take his fantasy as far as he wanted it to go, but he had to present, I kept telling myself. I saw the look in Greg's eye as the light flashed and I pushed back up to him and whispered in his ear that I was fine and that I enjoyed it, but I didn't know how far I could let this go. With that I moved my lips over to him and kissed him.

His hands wrapped around me immediately and I found his tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I gladly accepted it as I ran my hand down his muscular back. He broke the kiss then leaned in and said, I won't push you to do anything you don't want to do. Just say when and I will back off. With that I grabbed his back and pulled him even tighter against me. I felt his hand resting in the small of my back as we just swayed to the music making out like teenagers on the dance floor.

As the making out got more intense, I felt his hand slide down the rest of the way until it was firmly grabbing my ass cheek. Only the thin material of my skirt was keeping him from grabbing my bare ass. He started rubbing my ass up and down as I felt his fingers stop and trace the outline of my thong through the thin material.

I was rubbing his back lower until I felt his pants, then his belt, then passed that to feel his toned ass through his slacks. Just before we could go any further, the music stopped again and the DJ came on. Two hours till closing time, we will be right back after a short break they announced.

We broke the kiss and Greg politely led me back to the table. There were fewer of us left, either some had gone home or had disappeared. Either way, I was having fun, and by the looks of it so was Sally and Tony. I was about to take a drink from my drink, then thought better. I excused myself to the ladies room, and grabbing my purse, I leaned down, kissed Greg on the lips, and asked him to order me a fresh round.

Once I made my way to the bathroom, I found that there was a long line. I grabbed my phone and started reading my texts. There were quite a few new messages. He asked me if I was serious? What was I doing now? And if I thought there was a chance he wanted to fuck me right now. I answered that I was serious and gave him a brief description of Greg, making sure he knew he was black. I even told him I felt his cock rubbing against me and it had to be huge.

It may even bigger than the toy my husband had bought for me to play with. I told him I just excused myself to the ladies room, and that we had been dancing, and that Greg had started making out with me, and that his hand had been rubbing my leg earlier and caressing my ass through my skirt. I told him there was a very good chance he wanted to sleep with me right now.

My replies came just as I made it to the stall. I read his responses, and even enjoyed the picture of his hard cock he sent me from his hotel room. He was so hard thinking about me making out with a black guy in front of the entire club. He then asked me what I wanted to do. I told him it was very hot, but I'm not the only one making out in the bar. I then told him the truth. That right now I am enjoying the attention, but I was unsure of how far I would take this.

I told him I wanted him here to make sure the fantasy was played out exactly the way he wanted. I told him I had no interest in taking him back to our home, or being taken to his place. It was probably best if I waited for him to be here. With that I reapplied my lipstick, fixed my hair, snapped a quick pic for my husband, sent it to him with a message, guess we will see what happens, and walked back to the table.

I found my seat and on wobbly legs I sat back down. As soon as I did Greg reached over and handed me my drink. As I took it from him, I felt his hand glide gently down my arm to my side, then down my body to rest firmly on my thigh. I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh, but got the shock of my life. Right there under his slacks was his rod. I must have had a deer in the headlights look cause Sally asked if I was ok. I just nodded as I took a drink of my drink and started gently caressing the length of his cock.

I saw Tony lean over to Sally and whisper something in her ear as I felt Greg's hand slide slowly under my skirt, passed the lace of the thigh highs, down my thigh and into the valley between my legs. I then felt him slide his hand back up my leg until his hand was nestled gently against my pussy. I was on fire. I didn't know if he could feel the heat between my legs but I could sure feel the heat coming from his cock.

I knew I shouldn't be rubbing him and allowing him to have his way with me, but it felt so good. I parted my thighs ever so slightly allowing him just a little bit more room as I felt his cock twitch in my hand. We were still conversing, but I could tell Greg was having a hard time concentrating. Just then he turned towards me and kissed me gently on my lips. I melted and felt my legs part even more. His hand was getting a little more aggressive and I felt him rub his finger against my clit.

At the same time he must have pulled on my thong because I felt it tighten up against my ass and the front slipped in between my lips. That almost made me orgasm right there at the table. I felt all my resolve diminishing and lust overcoming my body. I was still torn about how far I would take this. That and I had no idea where to go if I couldn't resist him, because I didn't want him to know where I lived.

There we were, in front of a someone I work with. Her knowing I am happily married, but yet, we were still making out. I just couldn't tear myself away from his lips, and how his fingers were making me feel, it was incredible. His fingers were now touching my bare skin. My thong was pulled up between my lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife In The Car

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds