• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife, Some One Else's!

A Loving Wife, Some One Else's!

This is a purely fictitious story but does closely represent a woman I have met and her fantasy of being another mans slut. We are both happily married to partners that let us swing from time to time so neither one us wants to blow what we have. We just want to play out a little fantasy some day! I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to vote! Feel free to drop me a line as well and let me know what you thought about it through the link below.

7:55 AM and I just dropped my wife Hanna off at the airport. Time to rush home shower and get ready for a visit from my sex slave Jane. Jane was to meet me at my house for an afternoon of sunbathing (AKA fucking outside by the pool). We had only met in person 2 other times, once as a couple where we all met and introduced our selves over dinner and a few drinks. We got along well but the sparks just weren’t there for all four of us. My wife Hanna is very picky and generally doesn’t like to play with anyone other than close friends.

Jane and I did however both recognize a familiar hint of attraction. Jan was petite and in shape just like I like them, and I stand 6’ 225 and solid as a rock, just like she likes. Nothing ever came of our first meeting but I did start chatting online with Jane from time to time and she was quite the little tease. We lived only 10 miles apart, potential danger! She would Tell me EXACTLY what she liked, wanted, and needed. She made no bones about it, she wanted to get fucked, and hard!

Being an all American guy, who was I to turn away a pussy in need. I told her I was moving my offices in a week and she could come by and play the office slut if she was up for a good fucking. Wanting to roll play, she quickly made an appointment as an aspiring reporter wanting to interview a local businessman. When the day finally came I was showered and ready for some raunchy sex. I had been reading porn stories all morning and was stroking my meet right to the edge but not cumming. I wanted to make sure I gave Jane a good load to remember me by.

Little did Jane know that I was prepared for our meeting as well. I was planning an interview for a different position that she knew. I brought the appropriate tools to interview a prospective sex slave; dildo, KY, etc. One tool I brought was basically a thick reusable rubber, I call it a cock cover. I use it to help me last longer and it makes my already 7 ½ inch cock, very thick. I have to use KY to get in to Hanna.

Jane arrived exactly on time at 10:30AM on my last day in my office. I watched her pull up and get out of her car wearing a trench coat and dark glasses, this woman was in disguise and ready for action. Little did I know how much action she wanted. I answered the door and let her in. She had a brief case and said she was here to interview me about a position I was advertising. Then she quickly opened her coat to reveal a short skirt, midriff top and heals. All accented by a dark South Florida tan. I reached in to her coat and put my hand on her back and felt her warmth. I spun around so her back was against me and I started smelling her neck and, I wasn’t wasting anytime with the hardon I had all morning. I turned her head slightly and told her she was here to get fucked and I hope she had scheduled enough time for what I was going to give her.

I turned her head all the way around and kissed her for the first time while my hands continued to roam her body. I turned her body around to face me and held her tight. After a minute or two I broke our kiss and told her I had a surprise for her. I led her to my office in the back and removed her coat. She looked great and was playing her assets to the hilt (5’5” 115 Lbs., tight ass & hard abs). She asked if she was dressed well for the position and I told her that her position was on her knees and lowered her down with my hands on her shoulder. She played coy and said she didn’t know this was a job requirement. I told her she could hold my cock in her hand and lick it but that she couldn’t put it in her mouth. She showed a look of disappointment but quickly started slobbering all over it.

The game was that neither of our spouses knew we were meeting let alone fucking and we wanted to see if we could technically not cheat. My plan was not to let my exposed flesh enter her body, no blowjob, and no unwrapped cock in her pussy. Man this was going to be harder than I thought. Jane could only take a minute or two of cock licking before she started easing it in her mouth, a little at a time, first she said she only wanted the head in and that that wouldn’t be cheating. I told her OK but that was it, just the head. After another minute she was easing more and more down her throat and I had to pull her to her feet to get her to stop. As soon as I told her no and started pulling her up, she went for it and swallowed the entire thing and sucked like there was no tomorrow. It was all I could do to get this slut off my cock.

Once I got her to her feet and she wiped the saliva off her chin, she planted a kiss on me and told me she liked the first part of the interview and was looking forward to whatever came next. I told her I would only hire a woman with a good tasting pussy and she told me I was in luck, she was just the person for the job. I laid her back in my big soft office chair and picked her legs up onto my shoulder as I squatted on the floor. I grabbed her skirt and hike it up in one quick jerk. No panties, just as I had suspected. And very neatly shaved, very nice in deed. Nice tanned pussy, wet open lips just begging to be sucked. I dove right in!

Her pussy was very wet and ready. I hadn’t been with another woman since the last time my wife and I played a few years back so I was wanting this pussy in a bad way. Her lip were much fuller and larger than my wife’s. And every man knows how much fun a new pussy is to eat and fuck, this was just round one. I chewed and licked on her pussy for a good twenty minutes. She was begging for cock telling me how bad she needed it. By this point my cock was so hard I was afraid it would explode so I was more than ready to start pounding that pussy.

Now here is were Jane got her surprise. She had said she always wanted to fulfil her office sex fantasy but her husband wouldn’t ever go for it so she was here to fuck like a dog in heat and quickly got up and bent over my desk after removing her top and skirt. I told her I had a surprise for her but she couldn’t look, just relax, close her eyes and enjoy!

I walked over to my bag of goodies and pulled out my thick latex cock cover and put some KY on the inside and a touch on the outside. I stroked it a few time so it wouldn’t be so cold and told her she was about to get filled to the rim. She turned her head around and told me to just fuck her! So I put the monster head against her cunt and applied enough pressure for her to realize she was taking something a little bigger than she was used to.

I told her I had to be able to fuck her without actual skin to skin contact. Plus I wanted to stretch her cunt out and see just how bad she wanted it. As I got the head in she was starting to realize how big this was and she liked it! She told me to go slow at first until she could get used to it. I gave her 10 or so small strokes and had worked about half of its 8” length in. Now she was starting to gyrate her ass and push back against me, she was ready to fuck! I told her I was going to fuck her like the slut she was and started pounding her with long hard strokes. I was pounding her ass so hard that I was pushing her legs into the desk. She laid her body down on the desk and felt the contrast of her hot tits on the cold wood and she was loving it.

I pounded her pussy for almost thirty minutes before I told her I wanted to eat her stretched our pussy. I layed her back down in my chair and dove into her wet box. She was loving it. I reached over and grabbed another dildo out of the bag and stuffed it in her in one quick shove. I took my time and licked her lips as they protruded from beside the dildo. I was having a good time and giving my aching cock a little rest.

After eating her for another ten minutes or so, is was time for her to suck some real cock. I stood up and fed my meat to her waiting mouth and she did her best to get me off but I told her I was going to fuck her again before she left so she could taste it for a little while. After getting to close, I told her to bend back over the desk and prepare for her orgasm. She did as she was instructed and I started plowing back in to her with the giant condom. I glanced up at the clock while I was fucking her and realized that we had been fucking and sucking for an hour and a half and we both had other appointments to keep. I picked up the pace but was actually worried that I was leaving finger prints in her waist because I was holding her and pulling her so tightly. I was loving the sounds of her moans and the slap of her ass as I pounded her. It was getting me close to the edge and I prepared to release my load.

I looked down at her muscular back and realized she must be having an orgasm because every muscle in her body was flexed and she was gripping the table very tightly. She was cumming hard! I kept up my pace until I thought she was done and then pulled out and whipped her around and put her back on her knees. I told her I had been saving this load for her for 2 days and I was going to make her eat some cum. I pulled off the cock cover and shoved my still rock hard cock down her throat until I hit bottom let her go to town on me for a few minutes and then told her it was time for me to cum down her throat (something Hanna just doesn’t due any more). She pulled off and said she would swallow some but she wanted to feel it on her body first. So I grabbed my cock and started stroking it in her face. I told her she was about to get her first load and I let go the biggest load I had ever shot. It was HUGE! Two big thick shots of cum hit her on the chest and immediately started running down her. I kept stroking and told her to swallow the next load. She grabbed my cock and went right back to sucking as I shot several more loads in her mouth. She was taking it all and I was loving it. She sucked me for a good 2 minutes after I came, just savoring the taste and control she had.

I told her that we both needed to go so I quickly ran in to my bathroom and grabbed a few papertowls, a few for her to wipe up with and a few for me to wipe my body off. I was covered in sweat! I had gotten an almost 2 hour fuck fest and I worked hard for it. After we wiped up, we dressed quickly and made very little conversation other than the occasional “WOW, that was fun!”. We shook hands like professional business colleagues and we both ran out the door to our cars and sped off. Wow, that was fun!


I sped home and showered so I could go pick up my wife from her job and get on with our day. Man, I sure Hoped Hanna didn’t want any sex today, I was worn out! As luck would have it, I got my strength up and pounded her that night remembering how much good pussy I had today.

Now back to today; I just dropped off Hanna at the airport and got home. Now it is time to await my little sex slave. We haven’t seen each other since our last meeting. We have talked on the phone and online almost every other day, reliving, our fun and sharing other stories and fantasies! Jane made it clear that she loved her husband very much but he was so good and so nice that she needed a little extra roughness in her life. She wanted to be controlled, to be used, to be fucked and sucked like the true slut she is. So after talking about tanning at our house, the perfect opportunity had arrived. Hanna was gone, her kids were in school and the Sun was calling our names.

I will follow this story up after she arrives. We made arrangements to meet at my place for some naked fun by the pool. I am going to fuck her again, but this time she might be taking it up the ass! The Sun does crazy things to you once you’ve been out in the heat to long.

I can’t wait to right about our next adventure. After this one I am going to start arranging for her to fuck some other guys and women I know. I will introduce her to them as my personal little slut that I control. She will do whatever I tell her as long it doesn’t hurt. This is going to be a very fun relationship!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife, Some One Else's!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds