A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 01

"Bare back?"

"Yes. I was on the pill. I thought he was as safe as any of the school boys I had fucked."

"A wicked, eighteen year old girl."

"I was! I was! Wicked and wanton. Wanting to experience and learn. Ken was the first to make this young girl into a woman. That afternoon in the Red Rooster Inn."

"How? What did he do?"

I thought my husbands cock was bigger and harder than I had ever felt before. I gave it a few slow strokes with my hand, while my other hand gave increasing speed and pressure to my clit. All those zinging, rippling pleasures that scramble for orgasm were unleashed inside me. They joined with the pleasures spilling out from Jamie making love to my breasts and nipples, just as Ken had done so long ago.

"You are really into this, aren't you. Hearing all the details of that time with Ken. Your cock is huge and very excited."

"Yes... I don't know why. This is the strangest erotic thrill I have ever had. I don't know why, but it is."

"And my erotic thrill in telling you is just as strange and just as strong. I'm as surprised as you are. But I love it. Our sharing this way. We can do it. We have the love and trust and intimacy to do this. To be daring and wicked, on our marriage bed."

"Yessssss.... Tell me more."

"I pulled my knees back and spread them wide and he fucked me. His big hard cock filled me, and moved back and forth in me. That marvelous pleasure in being fucked by a man. Being a woman. He had great energy. Thrusts long and slow, then faster and harder. He did something no one else had ever done. He put my ankles over his shoulders and bent me double. I had my first orgasm ever just from fucking. Maybe two or three of them. I lost it. I lost myself in orgasms in rolling, gripping waves. I heard myself screaming. I heard him bellow like a bull when he came. His cum shot into me and felt wonderful."

My moving finger on my clit, Jamie's mouth sucking and lightly biting, sometimes not so lightly, my nipple, and those same Red Rooster waves were surging and billowing and building in me. But Jamie was with me this time. I could feel his erotic sharing, his connection with my related experience, emanating from the entire length of his body, touching my body like magnetic currents, losing himself, letting it happen. I paused my flying finger on my clit to rest a moment, to prolong the devastating excitement that had seized us both. Serendipity. Unsought, unplanned. An opened door, A new vista. A new world.

"You can see it all in your mind, can't you. Your wife at eighteen, on that motel bed, being fucked by a mature man."

"God yes. Almost like I'm there with you. Watching, hearing it all. I've never felt anything like this before. I don't know why. I don't have any control over it. Your story excites the hell out of me. I can't explain it."

"Don't try to, baby. I'm as excited as you are, and I can't explain it either. Let's not think of why. Just let it happen and enjoy it. This wonderful intimate sharing. I love you so very, very much."

He raised his head from my breast and looked into my eyes. My heart melted. Jamie, my husband, my beautiful man. "I love you Sondra. With all my heart and soul."

"Kiss me." I said. He touched his lips to mine. He kissed me like no other man can do, with an all consuming devotion, and an insatiable hunger for my lips and tongue and love. We kissed a long while, sweetly, and heatedly, the vivid imagery of our sharing still flashing in both our minds and over the bed like strobes lights on a modern chic club dance floor. I slowly stroked his cock which seemed, impossibly, to expand even more.

"Is there more?" He said.

"Yes. We were there several hours. I can only remember the high points."

"Tell me." He said, and he returned his mouth to my nipple.

"Well, we both had to recover. We kissed a lot. Let our hands go free to explore and caress each other. I always loved that part when I fucked my previous boys. Just the touch and hand travel to confirm the construction of maleness. There was nothing about Ken's body to set him apart, particularly. He was just a new and different male. A man. If we talked, and I'm sure we did, I can't remember a word we said. Yes I can. He told me over and over how beautiful I was. What a marvelous, sexy woman I was. I loved hearing that I was a marvelous sexy woman. An eighteen year old girl hearing a mature man say that. A mature man who had given me the most powerful fucking I had ever had to that point. Turning me into a marvelous sexy woman. I felt triumphant in my newly discovered sexy woman status. Discovering the real meaning in the joy of sucking a cock. My ankles over a man's shoulders for the first time, bent double, my pussy a pure receptacle for his plunging cock. I was a marvelous sexy woman."

"Good God, Sondra! Yes. Oh yes you are. The most beautiful, marvelous, sexy woman on earth. My wife. My love."

My finger was back on my clit. The waves were rolling again. I wanted to cum, but I also wanted to hold off. I wanted this wild sharing with my husband to last forever.

"I sucked his cock again. I could taste my dried juice on his cock. He got very hard again. He did something else that was a first for me...."

"What? Tell me...."

"Doggy style. I had never done that before. He arranged me on my knees, my head on my crossed arms on the sheets, my ass up high and offered to him. He stood on the floor behind me. I had never known that position of utter submission to a man. On my knees, my ass high to be taken. I could actually feel the air in the room kiss my exposed anus. My pussy was sopping wet with his cum and my own juice. He pushed his cock into me and began his deep, long stroke fucking. He lasted a long time. And I lost it again. Totally lost myself in the experience. Loving it. Really, really loving it."

And I was lost in my memory. Reliving it. My finger on my clit out of control. Jamie was in his own grip of lust, his breathing a struggle, lost as I was in my memory, sharing it with me.

"And you know what, Jamie?"

"What? Tell me, tell me!"

"I had my first recognition of that slut capacity every woman has buried inside her. And I was only eighteen. On my knees, him standing behind me, no eye contact, nothing but physical, sexual, nerve endings sensation, my pussy a vessel for his plunging cock. I was a woman and a slut for that time, and his cock plunging in and out of me was all that mattered. Nothing else in the world mattered at that time. And he fucked me a long time and I begged for it faster and harder."

I let go. My flying finger on my clit took me there. To that peak, where the volcano of pleasure erupted and over flowed the core of me. I screamed. So did Jamie. Even in the throes of my orgasm I was aware Jamie had his too. My hand jerked him off like it was on automatic pilot. We came together. We momentarily lost consciousness, together.

Sex sends us soaring up to the heavens, and we float back down.

"Wow!"

"Jesus. I think I made a mess."

His cum was on my belly and breasts. I smeared it like lotion on my skin. I stretched. I giggled. I said "Wow!" again.

"I'll get a towel."

"Don't. Let's shower together."

We showered and soaped each other. I fondled his soft cock, and balls. He inserted his long fingers into my pussy, wiggled them about. We kissed. We toweled dry. We returned to bed. We lay on our backs, still in a daze.

"Wow," I said once more, "that was a hell of a trip we took. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"I think I did. Sorry for the mess."

"Please. Don't apologize. I loved your mess. That was a first, you know, cuming outside my body. I loved smearing it on me like a lotion."

"Everything about it was a first. I don't know what came over me. Why I was so erotically enflamed by hearing you describe that man fucking you."

Jamie had come all the way down, and he was subdued, and more. I hugged him to me.

"Oh baby. Do you feel guilty because you were so erotically enflamed?"

"Yes. A bit. More than a bit."

"Don't. Please don't. I was just as erotically enflamed by telling you. The greater your excitement grew, the more I wanted it to grow. I don't feel any guilt at all. We truly shared my experience. You were with me all the way. That is good, all good. There is nothing wrong with either of us."

"I know that....."

BUT. The unspoken 'but," "still," "however..." I left it alone. For another time. "Let's sleep on it." I said. I kissed him good night.

"My beautiful Sondra. Light and love of my life." He whispered.

We lay awake. Sleep wouldn't come. Too much brain activity. After ten minutes or so, Jamie said, "Did you fuck him again?"

"No. That one time only. He was my coming out party. My debutant ball. No pun intended." Jamie laughed. I was glad to hear his laugh.

"Quite a ball it was."

"Indeed it was. My learning curve arced up high. In a matter of weeks I went off to the U. There were other men in store. My age group."

"Several of them."

"Yes. Several. Maybe a dozen, if I had to make a guess. You assumed this."

"Of course. No specific number, but I knew you were experienced. In college, did your learning curve reach higher?"

"Not really. It sort of leveled off. Though there were occasional spikes, so to speak. I acquired a measure of expertise in cock sucking."

"Lucky me."

"Now only for you, my love."

"And... The other spikes?"

"Nothing outrageous. No groups. No public displays. No girls. I had an opportunity once, but not enough interest or curiosity to follow through. Did you ever, you know, with a boy? Or man?"

"It that a serious question? Never. The thought has never crossed my mind."

"An idle question. I never once wondered if you had. I love this opening up, Jamie. For some reason we never got around to this before. I like this, this exposure. Ask me more questions."

"Well, the spikes, plural. Cock sucking expertise accounts for one."

"Let me think..... I suppose slut release accounts for all the rest. There were times when that happened. Usually with a guy I wasn't all that emotionally involved with. When his cock in my mouth, or banging my pussy was all I cared about. The boy, who he was, his personality, kinda went out the window. Only his cock mattered. That was almost always the case when they did me from behind. Are you disgusted to learn your proper professor wife was a slut?"

"Au contraire. I'm thrilled to learn you were sometimes a slut. And are still a slut with me, when the mood is right. The simple fact is, your past experience is broader than mine."

I silently agreed with him. I taught him some things. But he was capable and a fast learner. "It might have been. Unless there are more than the four girls you told me about."

"Just them. Which didn't work out, thank God."

"Lucky me. This is so good, Jamie. What we are doing tonight. I love it. Why did we wait so long?"

"Don't ask me. Now I'm ready for sleep. Work day tomorrow. Good night my love."

"Good night my love."

******

A seed was planted that night. It took a while for that seed to germinate, sprout and grow up to a beautiful flower. Eventually it did. But first we had to reach a plane of intimacy, trust, personal exposure, love and caring that was higher than the intimacy and trust plane we already had and took for granted. Both of us getting so turned on by my telling of fucking another man launched us into uncharted waters. We had to get our bearings, find out where we were, where we wanted to go, co-captains of our very own brand new ship.

The next day I was still on a giddy high from where our serendipity trip had taken us. A trip to the dark side of the moon, to find bright lights shinning there. When Jamie came home that night, I tried to act casual, but I couldn't stop smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"That was a wild trip we took last night."

"Yes," Jamie said, "it was. Maybe too wild."

That caught me by surprise. Jamie was riddled with obvious discomfort, which pushed my giddy high over in a corner. "Too wild? Why? In what way?"

"I don't understand what happened to me. My response to your story. All those vivid details. My almost spontaneous orgasm just from hearing you give all those details. What kind of husband would do that? Am I some kind of pervert?"

I saw it all, intuitively, and with broader knowledge than Jamie possessed. He was not well versed in the mysteries of human sexuality. He wasn't a prude by any means, and neither of us believed in any religion. His whole adult life was a grueling grind of academics. B.S., MBA, CPA, Law degree, large chunks of studying tax law. His first job. Breaking out to start his own firm. He was very much a sexual man and loved sex with me. But the wide world of sexual variety, not to mention deviance, just never filtered into his world so densely packed with more important concerns. I had no such blocking filters. I had fucked more men than he had fucked women. I knew more than he did, by experience and second hand knowledge in printed sources always flying around, and girl talk so infamous when women get together and let their hair down. I saw all that, and analyzed it, in mere seconds. I put my arms around my husband.

"No, no, no, no. Oh Jamie. You are not a pervert. You are not a freak. Please don't feel guilty. You are the perfect husband and you are a perfect man." He gave me a squeeze of gratitude for my sincere praise. But he was still "out there" in his separate space.

"It's so.... Unnatural. If some man made sexual moves on you I would beat him half to death. But last night. I no longer know just who in the hell I am!"

"Pour us some wine, Love. Let's talk." He uncorked a bottle of red. His hand shook as he poured. He handed me my glass and followed me into the living room. He sat on the sofa, but I took a separate chair. The situation was delicate. I went into professorial mode, like I would with a troubled student. But I was counseling my husband. The man I loved. Whose delicate feelings were exposed and vulnerable.

"What exactly troubles you, Jamie, about last night? What we shared so completely and deeply."

"I worry about getting so excited, not having any control over that excitement. I worry about what you might think of me."

"Oh my Love. I was just as blown away as you were. Did that make you think of me as some kind of tarnished woman, some brazen hussy you never imagined?"

"Of course not! I... You can never be such a thing. You are the perfect woman I married. Nothing can ever change that. I just wonder how I now seem to you."

"You don't seem anything to me. You are, Jamie. You are the man I fell in love with and married and joined my life with. You are my husband and I am the happiest wife that ever married a man. From the time we first met, up to this very moment, I have shown you all I'm saying, haven't I?"

"Yes you have. In countless different ways."

"Last night, then, was just another one of those ways. I honestly have no idea what made me say what I did when we saw that motel up on the hill side. It just popped out. I had no scheme in mind when I began to describe all those lurid details of my debutant ball." Jamie couldn't conceal a little smile at the euphemism I brought back up. "But I was aware, when your erection and other response made clear your unexpected excitement, that we were sharing love in brand new way for the very first time. Didn't you feel that too?"

"Yes. I did. I felt closer to you, an intense new closeness that, well, blind sided me."

"And so did I! The same intense new closeness, a wild and crazy new way of joining, sharing ourselves with each other. Any shame or guilt attached to that sharing we did is... it has no place. It demeans us. We are husband and wife. We love each other. We ARE to each other, and to no one else. Your uncontrollable excitement at hearing about Ken fucking me way back when, gave me an unspeakable thrill of sharing with you. Really unspeakable. Meaning I really don't have the words to describe my thrill. Me, a PhD. Professor of literature."

Jamie laughed. I laughed with him. The tension of his inner turmoil was relaxing, seeping away. But not all gone. Not yet.

"I can't shake this thought of kinky perversity. A sickly weakness. My crazy hard on. Getting so excited at hearing your story. Visualizing the actions."

"I was equally excited and thrilled to tell you. Loving you by telling you. Am I a kinky pervert? Cursed with a sickly weakness?"

"No. No way. But your thrill, well, that is totally different."

"Different? In what possible way? My thrill in telling, your excitement in hearing, different sides of the same coin. That's all. That serendipity coin that spun in the air and landed on both of us."

Jamie stared into my eyes. His trained mind considering my words the way he would scan columns of figures, looking for logical structure, looking for the bottom line.

"I'll tell you something you never thought of." I said.

His look became very attentive. "What?" He said.

"Did you know the number one fantasy of most married men is another man fucking their wives?"

"Hell no I didn't know that. How do you know that?"

"Reading. Eclectic reading. Something women do more than men. Our Women's Magazines. Other sources. Psychology studies in sexuality. Surveys. The expectation was most married men would have fantasies of their wife with another woman. Clean and sweet. No threatening competition. Not so, as it turns out. The number one fantasy was the wife fucking another man."

"Well, for damn sure I've never had a fantasy of another man fucking you!"

"I know that. I'm not suggesting you ever did."

"What is your point, then?"

"My point is, your excitement last night did not isolate you in some shocking, dreadful, category of being. What you experienced, many men, perhaps millions of them, have also experienced. It is very common. You were not outside a large mainstream last night."

"That may be. But I know I am not one of them. I have never had a fantasy of another man fucking you. I could easily have a fantasy of killing the son-of-a-bitch if he did."

"I believe you. Every word you say."

"Then where exactly is this discussion going?"

"Straight to your worries about last night. Your worries about the excitement that took control of you. I have no worries. I loved every moment of that intense intimacy of our sharing. Just us. The two of us. I have no guilt at all. And for that reason I want to expunge, eradicate, any lingering guilt you have about letting go and getting completely into the experience. I enjoyed it more than I can say. I want your enjoyment to be the same as mine. Un sullied. Pure erotic excitement, equally shared. Pure husband and wife eroticism. Can you see? If you continue to feel guilty about it, I will feel disappointment that you feel guilty. A minor conflict that certainly won't shake and rattle our marriage. But still something that will be between us. Do you see?"

Jamie took a deep breath, slowly let it out with a soft ending puff, a look of concord settling over his face, a capitulation, perhaps. All coddled by the warmth of Eros stroking him with the residuals of our fantastic sharing the night before. He looked at me, a warm and sweet Jamie look that can melt my heart as much as his smile.

"Yes, I do see." He took another deep breath, and slowly exhaled. "I can do that." He said. "For you, and for us. It might take a little conditoning, but I can do that. Perverted or not, it was an extremely powerful experience for me, what we did. What I felt. I will have to adapt to that. Your full acceptance of my excitement. That strange, strange way of sharing."

I came apart. I rushed to the sofa and sat beside him and hugged him and kissed him and could not stop blubbering "I love you, I love you" over and over.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds