• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 03

A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 03

12

Our lives went on in a routine fashion. Jamie had to travel at times to various cities where his corporate accounts were. Usually, two or three of his staff went with him. Usually to review account procedures and keep all within IRS approval. Sometimes he would be away for a week or more. I missed him terribly when he was gone. Sometimes when he was away we would have phone sex. The phone sex was a Scheherazade transference. I would tell him in detail how I was dressed, in a chair, on the sofa, lying on the bed. How horny I was for his touch, his mouth, his cock. What my hands were doing to relieve the ache. Actually bringing myself off with my breathing and words reaching him over the phone. Listening to his voyeuristic breathing as I exhibited, hearing the sounds of his jerking himself off.

For one business trip phone sex play, I invented a scene. A pizza delivery boy scene. So trite and silly I'm half ashamed to reveal it. What it does reveal is the solidity of our trust and comfort had reached a point where I could deliver my story as though it had really happened. With no "I've been a bad girl" apology or begging for forgiveness. I was Scheherazade telling my husband how I had fucked the pizza delivery boy, in the same manner and style of telling him how I had fucked Ken and Kirk. For my benefit and for Jamie's. It was a new twist, and a very exciting one.

When Jamie was back home, he had me tell him again. He asked many specific questions about exactly how my tryst began and progressed. My invention went into high gear. Keeping it plausible and workable as fantasy demands. The boy was a college student, a very handsome lad, strong and healthy looking. My husband was away and I was horny for sex. I had deliberately dressed in a wrap with waist tie, with no bra or panties. When I answered the door chime I invited the boy in to bring the pizza to the kitchen counter. My wrap was loose and my tits jostled and were almost totally exposed.

Jamie listened with round eyes and tight breathing. My fantasy boy fell into his appointed role as any strapping boy loaded with testosterone would do. I offered him a tip. He fucked me on the sofa. He left with a huge smile on his face. Jamie had a huge smile on his face, and he fucked me hard and long on our bed. We rested and sighed and cuddled. We talked.

"Are you happy I told you about fucking the pizza boy?"

"Yes. A most enjoyable story. Fucking the pizza boy and NOT telling me would make me very unhappy, to say the very least."

"Of course! That will never happen. Telling you all about it is now our special thrill we share. Pizza boy. Who ever might come along."

"Your past lovers."

"Yes. They are still waiting in the wings. Tell me, which of my three stories turned you on the most?"

"Hard to say. They all had pretty much the same effect. The pizza boy was too spur of the moment to be up to par with Ken and Kirk."

"That's the problem with quickies. They don't have the yeast, the fermentation, the bubbling to turn a fast fuck into a fine wine of story telling."

We both burst out laughing. The utter silliness of my hyperbole was whipped cream on our pretense that the pizza boy really happened. But it pleased our sweet tooth for perverse indulgence. Me as eager exhibitionist, my husband as addicted voyeur of my sex with other men.

"No more quickies, then." I said. "Scheherazade will hone her craft. Create tales that fully enthrall you, from start to finish. That's what it's all about. Building your erotic fire."

******

Of course, it was also about me building my own erotic fire. I wondered how much Jamie understood that? How my enflaming him was just as enflaming to me? For that matter, did I completely understand it myself? My evolving power as Scheherazade, the flamer. Me as exhibitionist, Jamie as my audience. My inspired creativity for verbal detail of my sex with other men spun like an intricate spider web to snare an evolving fascination in my husband. The more I thought about it, the clearer it became that my sex with other men was the pivot point around which Jamie and I revolved in our naughty but oh so thrilling special game. His sex with other women was pushed far into the back ground, out of sight, by mutual agreement. My sex with other men was the pivot point and our point of focus. My sex with other men was the fuel that enflamed Jamie, and me.

So far, the other men were two real lovers from my past, and a fantasy boy. The fantasy boy lacked the intensity of effect the real men had on Jamie. But he did show promise for me. Even a challenge. Fantasy men were in endless supply. I only had to put a keen edge on my imagination to produce an irresistible man that would desire me, court me, break down all my defenses and fuck me. I could certainly do that, drawing on stores of real experience to build an imaginary one. The trick would be me doing the opposite. Being the aggressor with all defenses cast aside. Seducing a fantasy man to fuck me so I could tell my husband all the details. I felt confident I could do that. And I would do it to enrich and increase the heat and passion of the intimate sharing my love and I had seized. There was no rush though.

I was satisfied that Jamie was now entirely comfortable with that discovery deep inside him of a mysterious kink he had no idea existed before. I was convinced millions of men had the same kink, of what ever shape and degree, of being ravished by the vision, mental or actual, of another man fucking their wives. Out of the norm, no question, but apparently not unnatural. No, that kink was only one of many in the variety of human nature. And his kink was the mirror of my kink on the other side of the coin. Oh yes. I had also discovered a kink buried deep in me I never knew existed. Joyful sex with other men in my mind for the single purpose of thrilling my husband. Our toy box on the closet shelf to take down and play with any time we both needed that play.

Needing that play was a sexual dynamic in our married love that I thought long and hard about. Did we in fact really NEED it? A question not answered by a simple yes or no. I initiated it that first time, on out of the blue impulse, and it was a smashing success. Though in the aftermath Jamie had to wrestle with his conscience and demons of threat, and win the contest. Later he brought up the dynamic to prod me into more revelation. And that was a smashing success with no negative aftermath at all. Was that something he needed? Was my eager and willing response to his subtle prod something I needed? At that time of our personal convergence, I thought yes, it was, an erotic need we both had to indulge. But it was a need we controlled. It didn't control us.

That was very important to me. I wanted Jamie to have big hard erections and fuck me on desire for me alone. Not with ever present fantasies of some other man fucking me in his mind. I think he did so. Not that I could crawl into his head to be certain. But our sex was free and joyous and altogether united in husband and wife love. There was a thread running through our sexual union that was tied to our toy box, I had no doubt of that. But it was like a nerve branch in a body that only heightened peripheral sensation of our love making. It was like the visions I had given to his mind of other men fucking me had made me even more desirable and valuable to him. And that was very good for both of us.

As days rolled on I often thought of our game, and various ways and styles of approach to enthrall and erotically excite Jamie. I was drawing blanks in the memory banks of my previous lovers. After Ken and Kirk, no one stood out. They were a blur of couplings that I no doubt greatly enjoyed at the time, but over time had difficulty remembering. I needed to hone my craft to suit our needs.

One afternoon I called Jamie and suggested we eat out. Have a night on the town. Meet at Mario's and have Italian. Jamie was all for it. We met and had a fine meal of pasta and scampi with Chianti. Jamie kept telling me how nice I looked. His praise made me feel wonderful. I had gradually modified my wardrobe to alter the professional look of Dr. Andrews. Dresses and skirts and blouses most complimentary to my willowy frame. Some were snug, others whispery and free flowing. All solicited notice of my breasts and buttocks without blatant accent. Their effect was to make me look like a sensual woman, who was unaware of her sexual appeal to men.

I was aware, of course. All women are. That is why we take such pains in selecting our clothing and adornments, our make up and hair styling. We want to be seen as sexually desirable by all men. The entire male species. Including our husbands.

My sexual desirability was soon apparent to male colleagues at the University, who gave me second looks, prolonged looks. Even apparent in my boy students, who slouched in their desks and gazed at my body when I walked or stood before the class. I felt beautiful and sexy and desirable. And much of that feeling was generated by the game my husband and I had invented for our mutual pleasure and had played when we needed to.

That night at Mario's, I wore a rust colored sheath dress of clingy knit that caressed my legs and the curved swell of my ass. The top went up to the neck at a circle hem, but the fabric was so clingy conforming it suggested I was braless. Jamie was dazzled. Many other men in the dining room were too. I saw their glances. When the question of after dinner drinks came up, I suggested the Marriott. Jamie's eyes did a dance to find expression. They told me that at that moment we were thinking the same thing.

"Bring back memories?" Jamie said.

We sat in a booth at the dark edge of the Marriott lounge. "Vivid memories." I said. "A girl is not likely to forget her first, and last, time of being a whore."

"What stool were you on."

"See the beer tap handles on the left side? One of those stools in front. Right next to that handsome man, best I remember."

"Handsome man... You think he is handsome?"

"From this distance, in dim lighting, yes, he looks quite handsome to me. You don't agree?"

"That is something I never thought about before. A man being handsome. He seems well built, no gut, neat casual dress. No tattoos thank God. So I suppose he is handsome. Interesting you think he is."

"That piques your interest, does it? Well, I do think he is handsome. Very trim and masculine. Quite a bit of sex appeal in fact."

"More so than Kirk, when you were whore for a night?"

I arched my brow and studied the man on the bar stool. "Well, yes, that man looks much sexier that Kirk. From this distance, mind you. I would have to sit beside him and feel his hand on my leg to really know."

"Or," Jamie said, "go to his room, open your legs wide for him to fuck you."

"That would certainly answer the question whether or not that man is sexier than Kirk. My God, Jamie. When you said that my cunt juice flooded. Feel."

I led his hand under my dress and his finger rubbed the satin crotch bulge.

"You are soaking wet."

My cunt was wet. Most times I say my pussy to Jamie. Sometimes a deeper feeling compels me to say my cunt. When Jamie said "go to his room, open your legs wide for him to fuck you" the feeling was very deep and powerful and I could only say my cunt.

"I know. My cunt is soaking wet. Rub harder."

I parted my legs and my dress bunched high on my thighs. I slumped and my ass slid towards the seat edge. "Oh that feels good. Soooo good." My breathing became pants. I heard myself softly moan. My eye lids fluttered and through the slit of vision I saw the sexy man on the bar stool had turned and was looking straight at us. I had no doubt he knew what Jamie's hand was doing, and the pleasure his hand gave me was plain to see. The sexy man at the bar watching me feel the pleasure of Jamie's finger on my clit shot me with a searing thrill and I reached orgasm and shuddered. After a short while, I removed Jamie's hand and sat up in my seat.

"Oh Jamie, Jamie, I came, right here in public, for all the world to see."

Jamie automatically glanced about our lounge world to see who had seen.

"The man at the bar you think is so sexy must have seen. He smiled and raised his glass to me, like saying 'cheers'."

"I know. I saw through half closed eyes he was watching me come from your finger work. He gave me a big smile."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Exposed. A strange extremely exciting thrill. I felt like a slut whore once again." I laughed. "What is there about this place? This is only my second time being here, and once again I feel that sexual liberation that prostitutes must have. Maybe if you fuck me on the table top?"

"Table top? Let's not go over the top." Jamie said, with a tone so serious it might have been mock serious. "Bringing you off hidden behind the table cloth is one thing. Public fucking... No, that is not us."

"It certainly isn't me." I said. "Even when I was playing the whore all those years ago my sense of modesty and decency ruled I wait until I had my man in his room before I dropped all modesty and decency."

"And fucked his brains out."

"And fucked his brains out. And years later told you every detail. And saw those details enflame you and give you a monstrous hard on."

"Yes. I haven't forgotten."

"No you haven't." I put my hand on his leg and move it up to feel his cock and rub it. It instantly swelled to a monstrous hard on. "That is one of the reasons you are the most magnificent lover a wife could ask for." I leaned in to kiss him. A hot, slutty kiss. As liberated as a whore on duty. "My nipples are hard."

He looked down on them. "They stick out like two finger tips under the cloth."

"Squeeze them with your finger tips."

He did, without thinking about it, making a little moan when my finger tips rubbed the head of his cock in tight captivity in his pants. I kissed him again and breathed against his lips: "Do you like your wife being a whore for the night?"

"I love my wife being a whore tonight."

"I feel it, I will be, I am... I have to go to the little girls room."

The restrooms were situated where I had to walk in the vicinity of the sexy man at the bar to reach them. His eyes were fixed on me, and I walked the walk. Any woman knows what I mean by that. I was willowy Sondra in a clingy sheath dress, and my nipples were erect from the tingle of my husband's fingers pinching them and they projected like tent pole tops. My body and mind was alive with sexual excitation and the freedom of feeling like a whore. My hips swayed, and my buttocks did a rhythmic bounce. Loving wife husband's permission to feel like a whore. That kind of walk.

My eyes locked with the eyes of the handsome man sitting at the bar. He had turned his stool to watch me approach. His interest in me was like lines of print streaming from his eyes, his entire body, to form a declaration all around him. A declaration that I was a beautiful, superbly constructed woman, and my body rippled and danced with unrestrained sexuality and potential for a glorious fuck.

I wasn't ego tripping. Those thoughts in his head were practically screaming out. There is not an adult woman who has not seen her effect on a man that way at least once, and men are so easy to read. There is not an adult woman who does not feel a flush of worth and pride on stimulating such a reaction in a man. I certainly did. Plus my nipples were still errect and my pussy still tingling from the orgasmic clutch of Jamie's magical finger on my clit.

I could not suppress a smile at the sexy man when our eyes briefly locked. A smile that acknowledged the basic, raw, sexual current that washed us both in that fleeting moment. Both of us strangers. Both of us in heat. Things like that can happen. Sometimes with no supporting reference points at all. That night, there was a reference point of my college girl night as whore and slut picking up a man at that same bar, possibly from that same stool, all those years ago. That was why my husband and I were there, with some pre-planing on my part, but no clear script. We had created a new world, my husband and I, and we were exploring new roads and trails in that world with an avid, sometimes feverish interest in our separate but intwined discoveries - my robust capacity to be a total slut and whore, and channel that capacity to Jamie to arouse and excite his mysterious inner core response to that channeling with a liberation that perfectly fitted us both.

I smiled at the handsome man, and we exchanged information that proclaimed a hundred statements in that moment - a question, a challenge, possibilities, display, sexual energy sizzling and crackling, and so much more. And then I was past him and my body went on automatic sexual pilot. A wider sway of my hips, an expanded roll of my ass cheeks. All so purely female and instinctive when our minds and bodies have ignited male interest and response. We don't have to think of swaying our hips and jiggling our asses when we walk among men who are sexually aroused by us. It happens all on its own, our bodies saying yes I know, I am aware, and I love this power of being a woman, this power of potential that can harness the energy and power in a man and harden his cock to point at me and me alone, in this crowd, in this moment.

My husband too. I was absolutely certain Jamie had his eyes on my swaying hips and rolling ass cheeks. The hot sex pot that belonged to him alone. And I gave my ass a special twist just for him, but with certainty the man at the bar I had exchanged smiles with had his eyes riveted to my ass too. No doubt the bar tender. Every male in the bar. In that instant I was intensely aware of knowledge of the natural power of being a woman, and joyful acceptance of an equally natural flush of feeling like a whore and a slut. The extra bobble of my ass cheeks were saying to all I am a sexy woman, look at me, desire me!

As I sat on the commode to pee, my body began to tremble. Strange forces were churning inside me, and I didn't know exactly how to sort them out. Something had happened that night in the Mariott lounge that advanced the game Jamie and I had adopted to a different level. And the good looking man at the bar was an intergal part of it.

I had half deliberately and half spontaneously returned Jamie and I to the place of my college girl whore night for a nostalgic revival of the currents of thrill Jamie had experienced when I had told him my story. Also to celebrate the now seasoned acceptence in both of us that my stories of sex with other men was a valuable part of our private lives. I did not imagine such a goodlooking stud would be perched where my "John" had been. I could not have anticipated my response to that stud would have been so sudden. So open. Nor Jamie's response of intrigue. Nor Jamie and I making such a spontaneous exhibition of sexual play for that man to watch. Nor for that man reacting in what seemed to be cheerful applause. Nor for my direct and challenging and offering smile to him when I walked past and swayed my hips and jiggled my ass in a rush of triumph and happiness.

Then it hit me in the chest, the understanding that gorgeous man at the bar was not a fantasy pizza boy or a past lover. He was in the here and now, and he would be more than happy to possess me and fuck me. There was no question at all of that. Would I be thrilled to fuck him? A perfect stranger? Yes, I would be. There was no question of that. Then my fantasies knotted in confusion. The man at the bar was naked in my mind, his cock a thing of enormous power and beauty standing high and proud, advancing to me, entering me. And the vivid details arranged themselves in my mind in a most effective presentation to give to Jamie afterward and enflame him with erotic fire.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds