A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 04

"Thank you for telling me. For knowing what it means for me to know."

"I do know what it means, my love. What it means for both of us. And there is more to tell you."

"Please do. Tell me all. I want to hear. I need to know."

"Whatever conversation we had doesn't matter. Sexual desire was all that mattered. We didn't even give our names. Nor any brief personal history. I was pure released slut. He was pure randy man. He had a room in the hotel, and I went there with him. Going up in the elevator we kissed. He kissed like a man, claiming, taking, possessing. When we walked down the hall his big hand held my ass I had wiggled for him, cupping the vision, feeling the reality, silently saying this is now mine."

I stood. My dress fell to my knees. I slowly walked to Jamie, my hips in languid sway, my ass cheeks tucking and expanding like they were still in the clasp of the hand of the man. I gazed at Jamie through half lidded eyes, through fumes of erotic seduction. I held out my hand to him. He rose and took it. Trembling with almost unbearable excitement. I put my arm around his waist and conducted us to our bedroom. Jamie's hand caressed my ass, then squeezed tightly. Just as the man had done in the hotel hallway. I was certain of that. I was creating a Masterpiece for our complete sharing. Loaded with erotic grace notes and writhing filigrees never presented to us before, arising from hours old reality and transforming into transcendental sexual make believe.

When we were in our bedroom I stopped and turned my back to him. Jamie knew what to do. He unzipped my dress down the back. Before he slid the top off my shoulders, he kissed the back of my neck, breathed hot breath into my ear.

"He was slow and gentle and sure when he unzipped my dress." I said. "His cock felt huge and long and hard as iron pressing against my ass."

I hunched my ass back onto Jamie's long hard cock. I hummed. I purred. He reached for my breasts, gently hefting them, tenderly, lovingly, pinching my nipples erect and filled with desire beneath the bra, just as his cock was at the bursting point of desire under his pants.

"He reached around and held my breasts and his fingers worked magic on my nipples. That sweet, sweet pleasure that floods my chest, washes away all resistance. And it washed away my whore fantasy. For the moment. I was all woman. Beautiful, desirable woman. A full grown married woman, given over to the opportunity of sexual freedom with a stranger of the night."

Jamie did not speak. He could not speak. I, Scheherazade, held all the words. My dress slipped from my shoulders and fell to my feet. I stepped out of it and let it lie on the carpet. I turned and faced Jamie. I reached behind and undid the clasp of my bra. I shrugged and the bra fell and my breasts tumbled free. An action so common place and automatic for a woman, but for Jamie an action magical on multiple levels. He once told me what it meant for him. The quick shrug and unbinding of my breasts. The vision of freedom and release. The beauty of the form and rebounding resilience. My breasts, my succulent tits. The marvel of a woman. The woman he loved. And I could see a level among the multiple levels which so transfixed him - he was looking over the shoulder of the man in a hotel room, seeing my bra slip away, my breasts tumble free, luscious and available. I knew he was! And that gave even more heat to our volcanic game.

"For a moment I stood naked before him. He softened and mellowed. His eyes gazed on me and absorbed me. Then I undressed him."

I started with Jamie's jacket, tossing it on a chair. Then his tie. Unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Slowly but methodically.

"Then I went to my knees." I said.

I went to my knees. I undid Jamie's belt and pulled down the zip. I pulled his pants and shorts down to his feet. He held to my shoulders as he stepped clear. His cock sprang up and slapped my cheek. I nuzzled my cheek to his cock and inhaled deeply.

"The smell of his man crotch." I said. "There is no other smell like it. Intoxicating. And the heat in hard cock. And the silky skin on cock. That lovely cylinder shape so long and hard. The purple head so tightly swollen. The taste of it. The filling power of it in my mouth."

I opened my mouth wide and sucked my husband's cock. He buckled and almost collapsed. The smell of his cock. The taste of it. I grew dizzy with power. I thought he might come at any moment. I didn't want that.

"I didn't want him to come in my mouth." I said. "I wanted him to come in my cunt. So I crawled on the bed and lay on my back. And my whore fantasy returned, and I thought of you."

"What did you think?"

"I saw myself clearly on that bed. And I began to store in my mind every detail to describe to you when you returned to me. Or I returned to you with my panties in my purse, I should say now. I stored the details in sharpest clarity."

Jamie waited, and watched. And I was very proud of him for doing that. Not panting for the details in sharpest clarity to spill out. Waiting and watching. Watching me paint my Scheherazade Masterpiece, stroke by stroke.

"I, Sondra, your wife, was on my back in the center of that hotel bed. My arms were flung back like signaling a football touchdown. My heels were pulled a little back and planted on the mattress. My legs were spread wide. Ready for him. Wanting him. Just as I lie before you right now."

Our eyes were locked in a bond that came from our inner cores, a bond everlasting and could never be broken. We stared into each other's eyes as Jamie's knee sank into the mattress, his other knee joining, to duck walk his body to position between my wide spread legs. A man positioning to fuck a woman. A woman surrendered to her inner slut, opened wide to receive cock. I broke our eye contact to stare at Jamie's cock.

"His cock looked the way he did. Engorged, intent, certain and dominant. I put my hands behind my knees and pulled them to my shoulders, putting my body in a bow, lifting my bottom to his advance. His purple cock head made contact. Big and hot. Then he pushed it into me."

Jamie entered me. His cock huge and long and hot, spreading and filling me to my very depths. When he bottomed out my orgasms began to assemble their energies for the grandest production of my life. Growing, building, exploding, one after the other, on top of each other, scrambling in a mad race to deliver me to a new space, a new state of being.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes! My husband! My love! My sweetest love! Fuck your wife!"

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds