• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Break? Ch. 02

A Lucky Break? Ch. 02

It had been several weeks since I had returned from Miami (see a prior story..A Lucky Break?). Kathy still was wearing her casts, but was looking forward to having them removed in ten more days. During the weeks that followed my trip, Kathy's needs had been met mainly by Janice and myself, however, on occasion Mike was happy to assist.

It was Friday evening, Mike and Janice were over and we were having dessert. Janice was cutting pie and pouring coffee and I had just answered the telephone when Kathy announced she had to use the bathroom. Mike walked to the bathroom with her. They left the door open and from my location in the hall I was able to watch as Mike pulled Kathy's shorts and panties down, exposing her well trimmed pussy.

After peeing, Kathy kicked off her clothes from around her ankles and spread her legs. She leaned back and gave Mike very easy access to her pussy. Mike carefully used his left hand to spread her lips while drying her pussy with his right hand. It was obvious that it was dry but Mike continued to spread her open and gently stroke her slightly protruding clit. Kathy moaned and finally shut her legs as the feelings became intense. Kathy stood up but didn't bother to wait for Mike to help her dress.

Kathy walked back into the living room naked form the waist down. Kathy likes to keep her pussy totally bare except for a well trimmed Mohawk above her slit. Janice said she didn't know how Kathy was able to keep it so well trimmed this past few weeks. Kathy told her she never trimmed her own pussy even when her hands were free, "Danny does it."

Mike was sitting next to Kathy, he leaned over, put his hand between her legs and rubbed a finger up and down along side of her lips. Mike told Janice Kathy's pussy really felt good. He told Janice he would like to have her shave her pussy. Janice said that no way was she going to let Mike near her pussy with anything sharp. Kathy told Janice that "Danny will do it. He has a steady hand, is experience and does a smooth job. Besides it's only fair, your husband has been stroking my pussy for weeks now."

Mike stood up and pulled Janice to her feet. In one fell swoop, he bent and pulled Janice's pants and panties to her ankles. Janice's first response was to cover her pubes with her hands. Mike pulled her hands away, exposing quite a thick thatch growing between her legs. He turned Janice to hug her showings me Janice's beautiful ass. Mike said one word to her..."Please!" Janice turned to me and said I had better not cut anything important.

Mike laid Janice down on a comforter spread on our heavy oak coffee table in the living room. Janice sighed and spread her legs. Even with her legs spread, she had such a thick pelt that hair was all that could be seen. I got my electric beard trimmer, a bowl of warm water, shaving gel and a safety razor. Fifteen minutes later, Janice's pussy was totally bare except for a neatly trimmed black heart pointing to her slit. I reminded Mike of his time in the shower with Kathy and told him that I got first dibs on checking the new feel. I put my face between her legs and ran my tongue up her slit. Janice moaned. She was very wet and tasted fantastic.

Her clit was peaking out of its hood and when I hit it with my tongue, Janice quivered and moaned again. I looked over and saw Kathy was getting her pussy rubbed by Mike. He had also taken off Kathy's top and was sucking her right nipple. I helped Janice take off her sweat shirt and found two beautiful tits that had to be D cups. I rubbed her tits as I returned to eating her pussy. Janice suddenly sat up and reached for my belt. It didn't take me long to get out of my clothes and into a 69 position.

Mike had my naked wife on her back with her arms in their casts over her head. Her legs were spread wide and as I watched Mike sunk his cock deep into her very moist pussy. I don't think she lasted more than three minutes before she had her first orgasm. Just watching Mikes cock enter Kathy caused mine to go off and suddenly Janice had a mouth full of cum. She swallowed and didn't miss a drop.

A couple of minutes after Kathy's first orgasm, Mike groaned and pushed into her as deep as he could while he came. Kathy moaned and joined him in a second orgasm. Mike pulled out and then kissed his way down to Kathy's pussy, he licked and sucked her til she was cleaned out. I think Kathy came two or three times while he was doing it.

Meanwhile I had Janice on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. As I pounded into her pussy her magnificent breasts were swinging from her chest. It didn't take long and I was filling Janice with my sperm. Mike pushed me out of the way. He laid on his back and had Janice sit above him with her pussy on his mouth. Like he did with Kathy, Mike sucked and licked Janice clean.

I rolled over to Kathy and held her in my arms. Kathy whispered in my ear that she could hardly wait to get her arms out of the casts. She said she owed some people help while they peed... and then she was looking forward to another night of dessert with Mike and Janice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Break? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds