A Lucky Charm

As they continued to kiss a few more times, Callista took Gabrielle's hand and placed it on her own large breast. Even through the twin layers of cloth around them, Gabrielle could feel the hardness of the young woman's nipples.

Breaking the kiss, Callista reached over and began to unbutton Gabrielle's blouse, starting at the top and quickly reaching bottom. Pulling aside the folds of her shirt, she exposed the plain white bra beneath it.

Feeling Gabrielle's nervousness, Callista leaned over and whispered into her ear to just lay back and relax. Then she eased the older woman onto the length of the couch.

Climbing on top into a position in which she could straddle the taller woman, Callista leaned down and ran her hands up and down Gabrielle's body, tickling the exposed flesh as she went. Her hands converged at Gabrielle's breasts and she squeezed both softly.

"Ooooooo," Gabrielle moaned loudly as she felt her hard nipples being gently massaged through her bra.

Callista leaned down and planted yet another soft kiss on Gabrielle's lips. One that the prone woman was all to eager to respond to as she reached up and pulled her closer.

Gabrielle watched intently as Callista brought herself back up and, grabbing the bottom of her pullover, lifted it up and over her head. The red lace bra beneath it barely contained the large olive mounds it was wrapped around, the wide areolas of which were clearly visible.

Callista's hands moved to the small front clasp of her bra and slid it open, letting the thin material fall away on its own. Nimble fingers massaged her flesh, her thick nipples visible between them.

Watching the anticipation in Gabrielle's green eyes, Callista again leaned down, this time bringing her now bared breasts to just above her guest's mouth. Callista's fingers took gentle hold of the underside of Gabrielle's chin, lifting it and she brought her mounds even closer.

Gabrielle took the invitation as she reached out with her tongue and caressed the tip of her nipple. Then as it came closer, her lips closed around its entirety.

It was now Callista's turn to moan as Gabrielle sucked first one breast, then the other. The excitement of her first time making up for a lack of experience.

"Oh baby, that is nice," Callista cooed as she enjoyed the neophyte's wet touch.

She continued to enjoy Gabrielle's oral attentions for a while longer, then withdrew her ambrosia. Moving the redhead back up into a sitting position, Callista slid her blouse off totally.

As soon as the last of its sleeves rolled off her arms, Callista reached for the clasp of Gabrielle's bra and undid that as well. Just as easily, the straps of which glided down her arms as well. Her smaller mounds didn't stand exposed for long as Callista cupped them from behind and drew their bodies close once more. Her fingers stroked the pale white skin as she kissed her way along the back of Gabrielle's neck, tilting her head so that she could finish once more at her lips.

"Are you glad you called?" Callista asked as she kissed Gabrielle's ear.

"Absolutely," Gabrielle replied in a breathless whisper. "Well just enjoy it," Callista responded with a grin as she stood and guided Gabrielle to her feet as well, "because it only gets better."

It only took a few seconds for Callista to undo the clasp and zipper of Gabrielle's skirt, dropping it to the ground. The tall redhead followed her lead and did the same for the other woman's jeans. Shoes and stockings followed and in no time at all, both wore only their panties.

Callista again hugged Gabrielle from behind, then dropped down to her knees, taking hold of the waistband of the plain white underwear as she did. They too disappeared as olive-hued hands ran across the soft cheeks of Gabrielle's ass.

Supple flesh that was also soon covered with soft kisses and gentle bites as Callista applied a gentle pressure that guided Gabrielle into a kneeling position with her knees on the cushions of the couch and the rest of her spread over the back. Gabrielle no longer even noticed the picture of Callista and her roommate.

"Oh God!" Gabrielle gasped as she felt Callista part the cheeks of her ass and explore the depths between them with her finger and tongue.

Again and again, the dark-haired woman's agile tongue found its way to Gabrielle's most sensitive spots. Each touch sent an electric spark rushing through the redhead's stretched out form.

"Harder," Gabrielle gasped, "Oh please go harder," she added as she tried and failed to find a memory of having her pussy licked this good before.

"Harder, huh?" Callista asked as she temporarily withdrew from her task, clearly pleased with the results of her actions. "Well then I guess we'll just have to find a better position so we can do just that."

Following the more experienced woman's instructions, Gabrielle repositioned herself on the couch so that she was now sitting in a normal manner with her legs spread wide. Kneeling in front of her, Callista gently brushed the thick tangle of red hair in the center of the older woman's legs, then slid first one then two fingers deep inside of her.

"Oh yes!" Gabrielle called out in a loud voice, following her exclamation with an equally loud series of joyful moans.

Spurred on by the excited cries, it didn't take long for Callista to replace her fingers with her tongue. Not only did she repeat her success of a few minutes before, the young woman quickly exceeded them as well.

"I'm going to come," Gabrielle called out a short time later, amazed that she could ever be in a position in which she would make a statement like that to another woman.

And come she did as Callista, who had her own first experience with another woman when she was eighteen, used all the experience she had gained in the years since to drive Gabrielle over the edge. It was a moment that the no longer Sapphic virgin would remember for years to come.

Her body quaked and her heart raced as Gabrielle enjoyed her first orgasm with another woman. It was all she had imagined it might be and more.

Gabrielle finally caught her breath as Callista rose from the floor and kissed her with all the passion of her just ended orgasm. Both reached out with extended tongues as Gabrielle tasted the fruits of her climax in the Callista's mouth.

"Your turn, lover," Callista purred as she broke their embrace.

Gabrielle couldn't contain her excitement as she and Callista reversed the positions they had just held. From her position on the floor, the thirty-seven year old pulled off the red lace panties that covered her prize with enthusiasm, exposing a carefully shaved pussy.

"Oh my," the redhead said as she softly ran her fingers across the baby smooth skin around Callista's pussy.

Fueled by desire, Gabrielle shed the last of her inhibitions and pressed deep into her young lover's sex with all the passion of a recent convert. Her first taste of another woman filled her as Callista's body quickly responded to her attentions.

"Oh yeah, baby, right there," Callista moaned as she helped guide her novice lover. "Oh that's it, right there."

Gabrielle might've been an amateur when it came to lesbian lovemaking, but she knew exactly what she liked someone to do to her. It was quickly turning out that Callista liked many of the same things.

Keep it up, baby," Callista cried out as she held the back of Gabrielle's head, "We're almost there."

True to Callista's prediction, it didn't take much longer at all. The orgasm that suddenly gripped her wasn't near as forceful as those brought on by more skillful lovers, but at the same time it had the advantage of being further energized by the knowledge that it was Gabrielle's first time. Callista had always had such a weakness for first timers, especially older women.

"Gabrielle, baby, that was really great," Callista said as she lifted the no longer virgin back onto the couch and kissed her one last time. "Really great."

"I don't think great really covers it," Gabrielle said as she tried to take it all in. "I'm not sure what words really do."

"Well sometimes what you feel is a lot more important than what you say," Callista said as she stretched her arms across the length of the couch.

"Well I feel wonderful too," the older woman said as she pressed her head between Callista's breasts.

"I think we better get dressed," Callista said as she glanced at the clock on the wall, her voice now containing just a touch of urgency.

"When can I see you again?" Gabrielle asked, paying no attention to Callista's suggestion.

"That might not be a good idea," the brunette said as she got up from the couch and began to pick up Gabrielle's clothes from the floor.

It took a few moments for what Callista was saying to sink in, but as Gabrielle realized the dark-haired woman was looking not at her, but over her shoulder, it all made sense. Before reaching out to take the pile of clothes that Callista had picked up, the redhead turned her head just enough to look once again at the photograph on the small table behind the couch. The question she hadn't wanted to think about earlier had just been answered.

"I guess I should be going," a disappointed Gabrielle said as she accepted her clothes and began to put them back on.

"Look, Gabrielle, I really don't do this that often and ..." Callista started to explain, but was stopped as the taller woman raised her hand to stop her.

"Let's just leave it as we had a good time," Gabrielle said. "A really good time, and leave it at that."

Silence then filled the room as Gabrielle quickly finished dressing. She wished she could take a shower before heading back out on the streets but was pretty sure that wasn't an option. The idea of stopping over at Julia and Roger's before heading home presented itself as an idea for a few seconds, but then was dismissed when she considered that her friend would be all too curious as to why she needed a shower in the first place.

"I think I've got everything," Gabrielle said out loud as she checked her appearance as best she could.

"For what it's worth, you were really fantastic," Callista offered.

"Thank you," Gabrielle said, deciding that the waitress really meant it.

Opening the door, Callista was careful to stand behind it least one of her neighbors be in the hall and catch sight of her in the nude. They kissed a last time, this one brief and soft. Gabrielle was about to step outside into the hall when Callista stopped her by placing a hand on her arm.

Removing her hand, she then reached for the small gold necklace she had worn all during their lovemaking, taking it off. To Gabrielle's surprise, she held it out to her.

"I want you to have this," she said.

"I couldn't," Gabrielle said.

"Please, it's not like it's real gold or anything like that," Callista insisted, "but it would at least be a memento of your first time ... and maybe of me too."

"Okay," Gabrielle finally relented as she took the offering. "I'll keep it as a memento then,"

As she watched the door to Callista's apartment close behind her, Gabrielle could still taste the fruits of their mutual orgasms in her mouth. It was a nectar that would stay in her memory a long, long time.

An hour later, on the railroad heading home, Gabrielle took the small necklace out of her purse and looked at it once more. On careful inspection, it really was a cheap little thing. Still, she wouldn't have traded it, or what it represented, for any other piece of jewelry she owned. From now on, this was going to be her lucky charm.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Lucky Charm
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds