• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Lady Ch. 2

A Lucky Lady Ch. 2

That evening sparked a new chapter in our lives together. Steve and I started to actively discuss the possibility of trying swinging with another person or people. We discuss everything openly, always have, and prospect of doing this was the main topic of most of discussions for the next few weeks.

The questions were endless: could we do this and not be jealous of each other with another person? How do you weed out the crackpots from the serious people who were like us, they didn't want anything sick or twisted, they just wanted friendship with a little extra spice? How much do you divulge over the internet? What if we were caught, how would we handle it?

After discussing all the pros and cons, we decided to put in a profile at a swinger site. We got some replies, and sent some letters ourselves to other members at the site. This started our adventures. We met with some couples, some single men, and gradually began to discover through experience what we wanted, what we were looking for, and how to spot those people who weren't what we wanted.

We had some good and some not so good experiences. Most of them involved me having sex with another man while Steve watched, and occasionally videotaped. We tried to find a couple with a female that Steve found attractive and desirable, but to no avail. He is very picky, and the women we met didn't appeal to him.

I, however, had fun with both the husband and wife, and greatly enjoyed satisfying the husband's fantasy of seeing his wife with another woman, then joining in (come on guys, you know you ALL want that fantasy, I've heard it a million times). And although my fantasy was satisfied, I had some others. But they were very private, and I didn't feel comfortable with any of the men I was with to divulge them.

Until we got a letter from Alex.

Alex was 24, 6 years our junior. He had just moved to this state, relocated for work. He had no family or friends here, and was cruising the swinger site we were at and liked what he read in our profile. He was looking to meet new people and make friends, and if things went farther, he was all for it. As I read his profile, my first impulse was not to respond. You see, we easily got 8 or 10 letters a week from single men looking for sex. Seems that most couples that are swingers are looking for bi females or other couples. We were unique, and got a lot of requests for pictures, responses, dates. So to hear that a 24 year old guy wanted to fuck me, well, that was standard, and I wasn't really looking to meet someone that much younger than me.

But after reading the letter he sent, I realized he didn't sound like your average 24 year old. He seemed more mature, serious. And I liked the fact that the first line of his letter didn't say "I got an 8" cock that is dying for your pussy baby." So I wrote him back. And thus started our friendship. We found that we had one major passion in common: motorcycles. Steve and I both have bikes, and so did Alex. So it was agreed that we meet one day and we would take him around the more scenic areas on our bikes.

I was nervous the day he was coming over. Most of the men that we met with were at nightclubs, me dressed to the nines with a short skirt, tight top, and the works. I was now going to meet this guy with jeans, a t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and bike boots. Not the best way to make a sexy impression. And I was worried that, despite the photos that he sent us, that I would be disappointed with his appearance.

I had nothing to worry about. He showed up, 6', strong build, dark blonde hair and a nice smile. When he pulled up on his bike in his black leather jacket, got off the bike and stood up, I was shot through with a hot flash of desire. To me, that look is beyond sexy, and he was very much what I considered sexy. And I was to discover later that the feeling was mutual . . . . he thought that a woman who drove a motorcycle was enormously sexy, that it showed power and control, and he found that very attractive indeed.

So we were off to a great start to a great friendship. It lasted more than just once or twice. Most men that we met had one or two encounters, then didn't write back. They got their satisfaction, and then decided it was time to hunt again. Alex was different. We had a great time on the bikes and in the bedroom. He was a very good lover, and Steve had quite a collection of videos of the two of us. Little did I know that the best was yet to come . . . .

During the summer and fall, the three of us would plan weekend bike trips, a few hours from home, and get a hotel room and stay the night. Being away from home allowed us the luxury to flaunt what we had. We loved going down to the hotel pool, and teasing each other. I would kiss and tease Steve, then swim to the other part of the pool and kiss Alex while stroking his hard cock through his swimsuit. On one occasion there was a group of older men on the patio outside, and we decided to give them a show. Alex pushed me over to Steve, and while I kissed Steve and he fondled my tits, Alex kissed the back of my neck and played with thighs and ass, all in view of the men on the patio.

A few of them walked by several times, trying hard to not make it obvious that they were watching. By the time the two of them were done with me, I was dying for cock and begged them to take me back to our room. And they did, to my utter delight. But again, it was always Alex and I, and Steve watched. Although I wasn't going to complain, I was getting to the point that I wished that Steve would play with us. But his passion was watching, and I didn't want to deny him that. After all, I was getting more cock than I could handle, so why should I complain? Still . . . . .I wanted more.

One evening after a very hot sexual session, I told Steve that one of my more private fantasies was to be tied up and taken advantage of. We had used handcuffs in the past, and I had used them with other lovers I'd had as well, but it was always me on the controlling end. I told Steve that I would like to experience the sensations on the other end of the cuffs. The conversation turned to another topic, and the subject was dropped.

Or so I thought.

On one of our arranged trips, Steve, Alex, and myself went a few hours north to a small town along a bay. The area was beautiful and curvy, perfect for cruising on our bikes. We traveled the couple of hours and got to our hotel. We decided to go for a swim when we got there, and headed down to the pool. Once there, I decided to exercise some of my skills on my two handsome men. I swam to Alex, and smiled as he pulled me into his arms. As soon as my lips touched his, I could feel him getting erect. I wrapped my body around his, locking my ankles around his waist. He sighed and kissed me harder, his tongue exploring my mouth. His hands came around to feel my tits, and I pushed his hands away. He tried again, this time applying a little more force. I still pushed them away. He pulled back from the kiss.

"Being a tease, are we?" I smiled.

"You never complained before. I don't feel you complaining now." I slipped my hand between our bodies and stroked his hard cock. His head dropped back slightly and his eyes closed. I pulled his cock out of the suit, letting the cool water hit it fully. He groaned and I stroked it, slow and firmly, letting my fingers occasionally play over the head. He started to move his hips, fucking my fist as I stroked harder now, faster. His breathing increased, I heard him sigh "Oh yeah". I could feel his cock start to throb, and it seemed to grow even larger in my hand. He was right there . . .

I pushed away from his embrace. He moaned loudly and tried to grab for me, but I evaded his reach and swam away laughing. He collected his wits and opened his eyes.

"You are such a cocktease," he said, shaking his head. I laughed again, loving the fact that I could do that to him, have that effect on him. I turned and swam to the steps and climbed out of the pool. I walked over to the hot tub, and joined Steve. I waded over to him and smiled and settled myself on his lap, straddling him so I was facing him. I leaned in and kissed him, and he wrapped his arms around me to pull me close.

As we kissed, his hands came up and pulled the straps of my swimsuit down. I shivered, feeling the cooler air on my nipples, in contract to the steam and heat the rest of my body was immersed in. He pulled me up and kissed my hard nipples, first one then the other. He ran his tongue around and around, making me sigh. My eyes closed and I enjoyed the heat that was running through my body as he sucked my nipple deep into his mouth. His hand pinched my other tit as I felt him lightly bite my nipple. I could feel my pussy getting wet, feel the heat as I was slowly rubbing against his already stiff cock. I pulled back and gestured for him to sit on the edge of the hot tub. He did as I asked, and I lightly stroked his cock through his swimsuit.

His hands came down to play with my tits as I bent my head to tease his cock with my lips and mouth. I sucked his hardness through his suit as he squeezed my tits and rolled the nipples between his fingers. My hand slipped under his suit through the pant leg and I lightly teased him with my fingers, playing with his balls, tracing lightly up the shaft, feeling the veins pulsing as I teased him. "God yeah, play with my dick," Steve moaned, and I was able to grasp his cock and gently start to jerk him off. He groaned as I did this, and his hands gradually became rougher on my body. He pulled and pinched my nipples, and this was blackly, wickedly exciting to me.

I loved the fact that he was being rough, and my pussy started to ache for some attention. I glanced over my shoulder, and Alex was still in the pool, one arm on the side, one missing. "Hey," I called over, "put both hands where I can see them." He looked disappointed, but moved his other arm so I could see both hands. I loved having this control, and it was making me incredibly horny. Steve was now moving his hips as Alex did earlier, totally engrossed in the moment. I smiled as his breathing turned to panting, and pumped his dick harder, faster...

And I left him just as I did Alex. He was looking at me with such heat in his eyes when he realized I was only teasing him. He too tried to grab me, but I hopped out and grabbed my towel, laughing. "Sorry guys, just felt like having a little fun. Hope you don't mind too much . . . . but you'll have to wait till later." I felt on top of the world, being the object of both of their desires, and denying them. It was a power trip, pure and simple, and it made me so horny I could hardly stand it. Truth be known, I was dying for them to fuck me hard and long. My pussy wasn't just aching for attention, it was screaming for it. And it took all the will power I had to not give in to my desire.

But I didn't. I toweled off, grabbed my key to the room, and told them I was heading upstairs, and I'd see them when they had settled down. With a little giggle I left the pool area, and went back up to our room. I was in heaven, in control, and loving every moment.

Of course, I did make one mistake. I left them alone together...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Lady Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds