• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Lady Ch. 3

A Lucky Lady Ch. 3

The minute I got back to our room, I stripped off my wet suit and immediately started to stroke my pussy. At this point I was so hot that I had to have some relief. I knew I was excited, but even I was surprised at how wet my pussy was. I was practically dripping as my fingers toyed with my clit, and then my pussy. I went to the nearest bed, lied down and closed my eyes as my fingers played and probed. I pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy, my thumb rubbing my clit, and used the other hand to pull and pinch my already sensitive nipples. My body was hungry for attention, and responded quickly.

I moaned as I plunged my fingers in and out of my pussy, hearing the sloppy, wet sounds that betrayed how dripping wet I was. I brought my fingers to my lips and sucked the juice off them, then rubbed them over my nipples, making them hard and erect. I then brought them back down, and continued to finger myself, imagining Alex and Steve hard and horny, and fucking me ruthlessly. This thought took me to the edge. My hips lifted off the bed, thrusting to meet my fingers, I moaned loudly, and felt my orgasm start to build . . .

Just then I felt my hand being ripped from my pussy. My eyes flew open in shock, and I saw Steve standing next to me, and Alex watching. How long had they been there? I never heard them come in. For a moment, I felt embarrassed, having been caught masturbating, especially with Alex, as he'd never seen me do that before. But before I had time to fully experience embarrassment, Steve spoke up.

"Hey now, I don't think this is fair. You tease us downstairs, and then come upstairs and play with yourself? Ut uh, I don't think so. Alex, what do you think?"

"I gotta agree. Doesn't seem that a cocktease like her should be able to get off when she didn't give us the same courtesy," Alex replied.

All this time, Steve still held my arms over my head, and wouldn't let go. "Seems like we can't trust her to behave herself. Maybe we should do something to guarantee she will," Steve said. He smiled at Alex, and nodded his head over to the closet. Alex smiled and went over and rustled around with something I couldn't see. Steve just smiled at me, but not his usual smile, which is sweet and warm. It was wicked, the kind of smile that says that he has something in mind. Before I could ask, Alex returned with a little black duffle bag. He reached in and pulled out something . . . a blindfold.

As Steve held me down, Alex slipped it over my eyes. I was stunned at first, and then realized that they had discussed this, perhaps downstairs when I left them alone. I started to struggle now, but Steve wouldn't let go. I then really put out some effort and fought against him, but he held me fast. I heard more movement, and then I was pulled to the head of the bed. My arms were spread and I felt coldness around my wrists. I heard the clicks as the handcuffs closed, first around the bedpost, then around my wrists. I was naked, spread out, cuffed, blindfolded, and helpless.

"There now. That should keep her from enjoying herself," Steve said in a very satisfied voice.

"Hey, I'm hungry, want to grab a bite to eat?" Alex said. Steve agreed. I heard them moving around, getting dressed.

"Hey, guys, you can't leave me here. Hey, come on, let me go!" I said, getting a little irate. I heard one of them chuckle, then felt two kisses as I heard them leave. "HEY COME BACK!!" I hollered. When there was no response, I lied there, wondering how the heck I was going to get out of this. And how I was going to satisfy my now raging pussy. Unable to do anything else, I lied there, and wondered how long they would be gone. As my body began to settle down, the long trip on the bikes and the swim in the pool took its toll. I found myself drifting off to sleep.

I was brought out of my light sleep by a light touch on my belly. I sighed and was rewarded with warm lips on mine, open and wet. I kissed back, my body instantly remembering that it hadn't been satisfied yet. A tongue traced my lips, then the inside of my mouth. I responded by doing the same, a moan escaping from my throat. A hand came to play with my breasts, gently caressing and fondling me. The lips on mine slipped away, and down over my chin and to my neck, kissing and teasing me.

"Oh God guys, please don't," I begged. I heard no response. Another set of lips fell upon mine now, different than the first. They were more insistent, the tongue searching to meet mine. I met it fully, kissing hard and deep. I pulled at the cuffs, longing to feel someone, anyone. The lips on my neck trailed farther down now to my breasts, kissing and teasing my nipples. I arched my back, and the lips became rougher, now letting teeth bite my nipples, sending electric shocks through me.

"Oh God please someone . . . please," I moaned. The lips on my nipples traveled down, over my belly, then to my thighs. I was dying by now, helpless. I decided that it was time to say whatever I had to to get what I needed. "Please," I begged, "Please, lick my pussy. I don't know who is down there, but I need to feel your tongue on my clit. Please please please." No response, just kisses and teasing all over my thighs and belly . . . and none where I needed it. Endless teasing while another set of lips kissed my ear, the tongue licking around it lightly. My body was out of control now, demanding to be satisfied. I arched my back trying to push my pussy against the mouth that was down there. No success. "God PLEASE," I said loudly, desperately. "Please I can't take anymore, please Please PLEASE fuck me, someone, anyone," I babbled, out of my mind with desire.

I then heard a voice. "Can't have you making so much noise. People will wonder what we're doing to you, we can't allow that." It was Steve saying this as I felt something being wedged into my mouth and tied around my head. I tried to scream as one of them tightened the gag around my head to secure it in my mouth. Now I was helpless. At this point, Steve and Alex went to town. Not one inch of my body was neglected as they kissed, licked, sucked, and teased me. I screamed over and over into the gag as they kissed and fondled every part of me, every part but my pussy.

"Looks like someone's a little worked up," I heard Alex say. "Look at this Steve, she's dripping onto the bed."

"Good," Steve said. "That's exactly what we want."

I don't know how long this went on. It seemed like an eternity to me. They were expert, never bringing me to orgasm, but just agonizingly close. Then I heard Steve say "Ok, we're going to give you a chance to plead your case. We're going to remove the gag, and let you try and convince us to do what you want. If you do a good job, then we might give you what you want. If not, we leave you like this for the night."

With that, the gag was removed. "Oh please I need cock, I need you both, please," I blabbered. "Please fuck me, I need cock, I'm dying."

"Beg us," Alex ordered.

"Please, I'm begging you, please fuck me, I need you both, I need you in my pussy, please," I said in my best begging voice. I then felt a touch to my cheek. Hot and hard and wet. I instinctively moved my head to try and suck on the cock that was rubbing there, but to no avail.

"First things first. Beg me to let you suck my dick," Alex said. "Better beg nicely, though, or you get nothing."

"Please let me suck your cock Alex. I want you to fuck my mouth. I promise I'll do a good job, please," I begged. He seemed satisfied and brought his dick to my face. I traced it with my tongue, loving the feeling of being able to actually touch something. But he wouldn't get close enough to let me suck it deep, the way I wanted to. I was allowed to only lick the head. Still, I was grateful for this, and did the best job I could. I felt Steve move from between my legs, and heard him moving about. Then the bed sank again as he sat back down between my splayed legs.

"Want to see how hot she is?" Steve asked Alex.

"Oh, yeah, that's a great idea," Alex replied, and I could hear the grin on his face. A moment later I felt a cold drop. It surprised me and I jumped a little. Then another, on my thigh. And another, this time on my exposed clit. "So how long would it take for her to melt this?" Steve said. I realized what they were up to a little too late; I tried to close my legs, but Steve held them apart as he traced the ice cube up and down my slit.

I opened my mouth to scream and Alex grabbed me by head and thrust his cock down my throat to the hilt. At the same time, Steve pushed the cube into my pussy. I screamed over and over around Alex's dick as he fucked my mouth. The coldness inside paralyzed me, but my body enjoyed it. My pussy contracted around it, and I could feel an orgasm building. I thrust my hips upward, delirious. I was almost there, when I could feel the ice melting rapidly. I was reaching for an orgasm, but as the ice melted, the sensation died away.

I pulled away from Alex and cried out "NOOOOOOOO!!!" as I realized I was being robbed of it again. It was at this point that Steve pulled off the blindfold, looked into my eyes, and rammed me full strength with his cock. I pulled against my bonds hard, hard enough to draw blood. Steve pulled out and rammed it back again, and did it again and again.

Alex grabbed me by the hair, turned my head toward him, and shoved his prick back into my mouth and fucked me there. Steve pushed my legs back to get deeper penetration and continued to fuck me harder than he ever had before. My pussy contracted again and again, and I moaned continuously around Alex. The vibrations in my throat please him, and he closed his eyes and used both hands to hold my head while he fucked my mouth. I think that the sensations were too much for all of us. We weren't having sex, we were fucking like animals, all of us now out of control and straining to finally cum. I felt my pussy contract, and knew that I was going to cum.

My body had waited for so long, that it was now having a hard time reaching that point. But now that it knew that it was going to get what it wanted, it went full tilt. I pushed my hips to meet Steve's as my cunt tightened hard, and the most earth shattering orgasm I'd ever had ripped through my body, seemly tearing me apart. I screamed again, and clamped my lips down on Alex and sucked so deep and hard that his cock thrust down my throat. Steve felt my pussy tighten and responded by spreading my legs wide and ramming his cock as hard as he could into me.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Steve said in a strained voice, and Alex just groaned as they both came at the same time, Alex pulling his cock out of my mouth and cumming all over my face, lips, and chin, Steve shooting his load all over my tits and nipples. I blindly opened my mouth, catching their hot cum with my tongue. They pumped it all over my body, a seemingly endless stream of it. Then they both sat down, still a little shaky, and rested for a moment, while I basked in the feel of their cum on my body.

After we caught our breaths, Steve and Alex uncuffed me and helped me to the shower. I took a long time getting clean, and upon getting out, they helped me wipe down and we all collapsed. Before falling asleep, I kissed Steve and thanked him for helping make yet another fantasy of mine come true, and I kissed Alex and thanked him for being a part of it.

And before I fell asleep, I thanked my stars again, because I am a very, very lucky lady indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Lucky Lady Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds