A Lustful Night In

Sarah heard the wet sounds of Kayla's masturbation speed up, and knew from her stifled moaning that her friend was cumming. It spurred her to grind herself harder down against her face, although Kayla's seemed too taken with her orgasm to really go down on her. As Kayla's orgasm passed though, her attention returned to Sarah's pussy. Sarah could feel her friend's soft tongue licking up from her wet hole to her clit.

There was no warning as both of Kayla's hands cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her crotch hard into her face. With her face buried between Sarah's thighs, Kayla ate out her friend, desperate to make her cum on her mouth. She closed her lips around the top of her slit, sucking her stiff little nub and flicking it with the tip of her tongue. A loud moan from Sarah encouraged her to continue, and she began to lick it with long flat tongue movements, as if painting it with strokes of a brush.

Sarah leant back and put her arms down on the bed to steady herself. Her arousal was peaked, and she could feel her orgasm building. Kayla's tongue was amazing on her clit, teasing delicately and softly at times, but with occasional bursts of intense motions that shot pleasure up her spine. Her thoughts returned to Tom's big cock inside of her earlier in the night. How he'd been so gentle when her first entered her, but before long was pounding hard into her. And then the feeling of his strong cock pulsating and shooting cum into her pussy. It was the first time she'd ever felt a man's cum flooding inside of her. And now her friend had licked her out and had it all over her face.

The thoughts brought her right to the edge of cumming, and Kayla's licking quickly sent her over. Sarah's thighs tightened around Kayla's head, and her moans filled the room. She felt Kayla's hands squeezing her ass, pulling her against her mouth as her tongue sped up on her clit. She shifted forward and sat directly down on Kayla's mouth. Her hands shot to the back of Kayla's head, holding her face deep into her crotch. Her hips thrust back and forth over Kayla's face, riding Kayla's tongue as her orgasm burst through her.

Kayla tried to continue licking her clit, but her face was forced hard against her slit, so the best she could do was kiss it. She could feel the contractions of Sarah's pussy as she came, and more of her cream seeped out over Kayla's chin.

Short ragged gasps were the only noise Sarah could make as her orgasm gradually subsided. Her long hair hung over her face as she remained hunched over. She realized she had her hands on the back of Kayla's head, forcing her into her crotch. Somewhat embarrassed, she let go and slowly eased herself off Kayla's cum smeared face. She collapsed on the bed beside her, panting as her body went through the blissful afterglow of a strong orgasm.

A grinning Kayla sat up, clearly proud of herself for her part in Sarah's orgasm. "Not bad, huh?"

Sarah blushed and nodded her agreement. She felt somewhat conflicted again, having had one of the best of orgasms of her life, but having done it on her female roommate's face. Before she could think too much about it, Kayla's hand tilted her face up to meet her lips in a kiss.

Kayla kissed Sarah softly at first, uncertain how her friend would respond. But when she felt Sarah's lips part, she showed more passion, pushing her tongue into her mouth. They made out, with Sarah losing herself again in the moment as she kissed back.

As they parted from the kiss, Sarah's long eyelashes slowly fluttered up, and she saw Kayla still grinning. "Ugh! You're such a pervert!" She slapped Kayla on the arm.

"Nothing wrong with that. It's just a bit of fun."

"Is it? I mean..." Sarah trailed off, uncertain of how to express her inner misgivings.

"Sarah?" Kayla's eyes met Sarah's, her expression suddenly serious. "There's nothing wrong with what we did. And I promise, I won't ever tell anyone. This doesn't have to change our friendship"

"Of course it will, Kayla. We can't just pretend it didn't happen."

"I know that, but--"

Sarah continued, cutting her off as she became increasingly flustered, "And what now? We just play with each other whenever we feel like it?"

"Well, only if you want to. I mean, I liked it, and I know you did too."

"But I'm not like that, Kayla. I'm not like you."

"Like me?" Kayla's emphasis showed her hurt at the implicit labelling by her roommate. "What? You think I'm a slut that just fucks everyone?"

"No I didn't mean it like that...I just...I don't know."

"Sarah, tonight was just a bit of fun. If we want to do it again, we can, if not, that's fine. You don't need to stress out so much about it. It's OK to just enjoy yourself. Isn't that what college is about?"

"Ahuh...not learning?"

"If you learn something it's just a bonus." Kayla reached out and put a reassuring hand on Sarah's upper arm. "You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'm sorry. It was good, really. Amazing."

Kayla's smug grin returned, "You were with the best."

Sarah rolled her eyes, then looked down at her hands, uncertain again. "Did you want me to...umm...you know...return the favor?"

"Only if you want to. It's OK if you don't." Despite her words, Kayla desperately wanted more, her pussy was throbbing with desire, but she didn't want to push things when her friend seemed so vulnerable.

"...can I...see it? OK that sounds weird, but you got to see me and it's not like I've seen anything other than your hand moving under the blanket."

"Oh how prudish of me," And Kayla kicked the blanket away, revealing her naked lower body. Her mound was completely shaved, and swollen pussy gleamed with her wet arousal. "And I suppose you want the full show?" She teased, pulling her top up over her head and exposing her large breasts with stiff pink nipples.

"Hah, I've seen your boobs a million times before anyway. You know they're amazing, that's why you walk around topless all the time."

"Hey, if you've got it..."

"Yeah, yeah. I would too if mine were as big as yours."

"Yours are great too!"

"I look tiny next to you, though."

"Not true!" Kayla reached out and cupped Sarah's chest over her dress. "They're a nice handful."

"That's 'cause I still have my bra on."

"Even still, I like them." Kayla looked up in to Sarah's eyes, showing the sincerity of her words.

Sarah smiled shyly, "Thanks." Then remembering her friend was naked in front of her, she slapped Kayla's hands away from her arm. "Enough of that, it's my turn." And she went down on her knees by the bed. She spread Kayla's legs open, her eyes feasting on Kayla's sex momentarily, before realizing something was in her ass.

"Ummm...Kayla? You know there's something in your ass?"

"Well, yeah. Not like you can just forget about something like that."

"Umm..."

"Oh lighten up. It's a butt plug. You've never used one?"

"No!"

"Well then you're missing out. I love using mine. Makes everything feel that much more intense."

"Really?" Sarah's curiosity caused her to poke the bottom of the butt plug with a finger. She saw Kayla's ass clench in response to the touch.

"Yes, really. I take it you've never tried any anal?"

"Not really. My ex, Dave, touched me back there one time when he was going down on me. It just felt kinda weird." She continued to look at the plug buried in her friend's ass, her hands holding Kayla's thighs spread open.

"Well you're definitely missing out."

"If you say so..." She turned her attention to Kayla's wet pussy. Her bare slit was swollen with her arousal, and juices were leaking from between her pussy lips. Her clit was an obvious bump at the top, with the sensitive nub peeking out slightly from beneath its hood. Moving her hands in, she spread the lips apart then dipped her finger into the opening of Kayla's pussy.

Kayla let out a soft moan and lay back on the bed, allowing Sarah to study her crotch. Her soft, exploratory touches sent shivers up Kayla's spine, and were making her juices flow even more. She hadn't been intending for Sarah to walk in on her, and definitely hadn't planned on being in this position with her friend. While she'd always considered Sarah attractive, and had hooked up with girls in the past, Sarah just never seemed the type to be interested. Sarah's interest was obvious now, though, as she used a finger to rub Kayla's clit.

Sarah rubbed in slow circles around Kayla's button, drawing long sighs and causing her to arch her back. Her reservations about touching her friend were forgotten once she laid eyes on Kayla's aroused pussy. Her own tingling crotch reminded her of the pleasure she'd received, and she wanted to make Kayla feel the same. She continued to lightly tease her clit, then brought the fingers from her other hand to Kayla's opening. There was little resistance as she slipped two fingers inside. It felt warm and wet, but gripped surprising tight on her fingers.

Kayla groaned and ground herself down against Sarah's fingers. Any concerns she may have had about the complications involved with fucking her roommate were gone from her mind as she gave in to the pleasure of Sarah's touch.

Sarah's fingers pushed slowly in and out of her opening, matching the pace of her clit teasing. She found herself leaning in closer, watching her fingers dip into Kayla's hole. She was not only curious, but also incredibly aroused as she pleasured her roommate. Unsure if it would do anything, she used the thumb from the same hand to press against the bottom of the butt plug that filled Kayla's ass. The result was more than she expected, as Kayla let out a loud moan and pushed harder down against her.

The pleasure was escalating quickly, with Sarah's inquisitive and gentle touching teasing her in all the right ways. There was something particularly hot about having her roommate between her thighs, exploring her sex. She already felt that her third orgasm for the night wasn't far away.

The movements of Kayla's body, the rolling of her hips, the gasps from her mouth, all made it obvious to Sarah that her actions were bringing her friend closer to cumming again. She added a third finger into Kayla's wet pussy and increased their pace as they thrust inside of her. The effect was louder moans from Kayla, and her grinding found an almost mechanical rhythm.

Sarah wanted to give her more. She wanted to make this orgasm as intense as possible. Without warning, she replaced the fingers at Kayla's clit with her tongue. She licked with quick flicks of her tongue. As she lashed at Kayla's clit, she pumped her fingers hard into her wet pussy and pressed her thumb down on the butt plug. She could feel the orgasm as it built within Kayla, causing her pussy to clench on her fingers and her thighs to tighten around Sarah's head. She tried to continue licking her clit and fingering her as she came, but it was difficult with Kayla's legs wrapped so tightly around her.

The feeling of Sarah's tongue on her clit was what sent Kayla over the edge. Her body was wracked by deep throbs of pleasure that emanated out from her crotch. The pleasure seemed to have no end, and Sarah was unrelenting. Her moans filled the room and her body was arched up off the bed, practically pushing her crotch into Sarah's face. Each time she thought her orgasm peaked, the licking of Sarah's tongue would send her higher.

A sharp gasp signaled the end of her orgasm, and she relaxed her tense legs, letting Sarah out from between her thighs. She panted, trying to catch her breath as smaller, intense shock waves continued to roll through her body.

Sarah sat back on her heels, a grin splitting her face as she watched her friend recover. "Good?"

Kayla could only nod. She reached down and removed the butt plug, letting it drop on the floor. She scooted back on to the bed to rest, exhausted from the intensity of her orgasm. Sarah climbed onto the bed with her and hugged her, giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead. Sarah watched as Kayla's eyes drooped, and she cuddled in against her. Sarah grabbed the blanket and pulled it over them.

"Thank you." Kayla whispered in a tired voice.

They fell asleep on Kayla's bed together, with Sarah's arms around her naked roommate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 503 milliseconds