• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Mad Summer
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Mad Summer

I knew from experience, that having her nipples tortured caused her to climb even higher to her eventual orgasm.

Her breathing was shallow and fast as her excitement was coming to a peak. It was all I could do to not cum all over myself.

His hand on the move again, he pulled at his own briefs, getting them down.

I have seen him naked before and I knew he was no longer than I am, but quite a bit thicker, with an uncircumcised head that she was working her fist over rapidly, while cupping his balls with the other hand. I'd never seen him so hard before. His cock is at least twice the thickness of mine.

She seemed to want to do nothing more than stroke his steel rod at this point, smiling and inciting him to spurt, when suddenly, he laid back and pulled her over him, directing her mouth with his hand behind her head to his pulsing cock.

She didn't say a word and started to suck it.

From our conversation earlier this was something planned but I was jealous and yet so turned on watching her please him.

Still holding his cock with her right hand and cupping his balls with the other, her head was going up and down his tool.

I was on turmoil and felt my aching cock was about to explode so I stopped moving my hand and applied pinching pressure to my cock right behind the head for about 30 seconds, hoping to control my nearly immanent orgasm, while watching my wife sucking her cousin off.

Suddenly he froze and "don't stop now, I'm about to cum," softly came from him. For a few moments she worked harder and faster on him, and then he arched up.

I could now see him fully at least 3 inches outside her mouth as he let out a stifled grunt. She hold him between her lips for another minute as he calmed down, then she slipped from his bed, leaving him totally uncovered, his slowly softening dick starting to droop.

She returned to our bed and I rolled to my back, as she cuddled up to me, she gave me a very passionate kiss, pushing all of his seed into my mouth.

I pulled back and looked at her, then kissed her back and we played with his spunk between us with our tongues, for about 1 minute, and then shared it between us equally, and we both swallowed our share. Her fingers went to my cock where she found it to be already harder than ever.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I have been ready since you started swallowing his cock," was my reply and she said, "fuck me then." I pulled her on top of me, kissing her deeply. I savoured his sperm on our lips and, "that was hot..." I whispered in her ear. Her pussy was totally wet so I rammed my cock into her until I bottomed out against her cervix.

She held the covers over us, as I said quietly, "don't get shy now...", and threw the covers off of us, exposing us to his eyes.

Just a few strokes in her was all it took, her inhibitions were gone as I pushed her up to a sitting position on top of me, making Terence watch us now. We fucked hard like this for at best five minutes. Her "C cups" were bouncing up and down with the ferocity of our fucking.

She and I were both moaning and sighing as we climaxed together.

After we calmed down from our awesome trip to ecstasy, Liz cleaned herself up in the bathroom; when she got back Terence was lying still but he was now hard again as a rock so she invited him to join us in our bed and she began playing with both of our cocks.

I told him it was OK with me if he wanted to fuck her.

She said, a bit of masturbation play, like we just did, was ok, but at the moment she was not ready to let her cousin fuck her.

She ended her duty empting our balls down her voracious throat again, just to keep us quiet, and called it a night.

I thought that was all but I was wrong.

We woke up the next morning rather late and I was the last one to rise up; he was up getting ready to shower, totally nude.

I looked over at my wife, she too, was nude.

The three of us then showered together. We guys soaped Liz body and she reciprocated soaping our cocks. This caused rock hard erections in me and Terence both so I asked Liz to find a solution to this. She giggled and sayng "My pleasure" she kneeled in front of me and started sucking me off, and started stroking Terence's hard cock with one hand at the same time. I was excited and emptied my balls in her mouth quickly. She wanted to suck Terence off then but he leaned down and grabbed Liz by her hips, stood her up, and pushed his hard cock into her dripping snatch. She didn't object at all this time, and Terence pounded her wonderful love tunnel from behind for their first fuck.

On the way back we talked about the event saying how much fun it was and Liz promised to be naughty for us again.

That evening we repeated the experience at home, with Liz getting fucked by her cousin as I watched, and then joined them for a great threesome. This started a period of fun.

I liked to watch Terence having his way with my wife.

After some petting, his thick cock slipped into her pussy making her moan and cry out with lust.

In a couple months we had at least ten threesomes. Terence and I fucked her at home (sleeping nights together), in a museum, in a restaurant every time we had an occasion.

A major fun we had one day we went out on my father's boat with Terence, while my parents were in the Americas on holiday. As soon as we were outside the marina, Liz flipped her bikini top off and sunbathed topless. We found a nice cove and swam around, generally having an awesome time, in the nude. Of course Terence and I took turns fucking her throughout the day, before we headed back. We decided to dress, as we were not far from the Marina and Liz remained naked on the deck until I moored at the pier covering her body with a light sarong descending the boat only and receiving may sights from other boaters.

Our mad summer passed like that.

Terence seemed to be added to our bedroom, and Liz had become addicted to having two cocks to play with and service her.

In the Autumn he found another girlfriend, and we went out together twice.

She acted rather jealous of Liz, as she was a little bit more rounded or voluptuous.

She wasn't really unpleasant though, as I had fantasized about fucking her "DD" tits and ass, but she sort of had an inferiority complex about her body.

She thought that she should look like one of those "stick thin" super models, and was always on one diet or another.

We always thought that maybe Terence was silly enough to say something about our threesome relationship, and wanted her to make it a foursome, before she was more comfortable with us.

He moved out of our home, and in with his new girlfriend, in another town. We lost touch with him except for family get-togethers and holidays. They eventually got married and started a family. They seem to be very happy together.

Liz and I had a child in a year and a second child later, starting a family; the romp with Terence became a fond memory. She still looked fabulous even with a few years and having 2 kids on her.

I tried a couple of times to get her to try again with another person, but she always told me it was a one off, something for young people with no family, and nothing else.

I never forced her to new situations as she was pretty adamant about keeping things in the family but about fifteen years later she had an affair with her boss.

One evening we were having a quiet evening at home, and the kids were in bed, when she started telling me the story. She said that she wanted to tell me this before I heard it from some 3rd party. She told me that she was cheating on me, behind my back.

She told me she was having an affair with her boss.

She apologized, and told me she was only doing it for the purpose of advancement within the company.

She said that there was no love between them, but she had no intention of stopping her little fling.

I was not too upset, but wanted to know the whole story.

Apparently the new boss showed an interest in Liz. She admitted to me that she was becoming a little bored with the same old menu with me, and so she didn't discourage him.

He then asked her to spend extra time after work to complete some important projects.

She started wearing her skirts a little shorter around him, and he took some liberties with her. Things like: putting his hand on her knee when they worked at the same desk in his office, or sitting close enough that their bodies would touch, or kissing her cheek, but close enough to her ear that his breathing would cause her to get excited.

She never said anything, and her silence and lack of any kind of rebuke, he took as consent for him to continue.

They started kissing and then kisses turned to petting, and then to naked groping.

For a while she hadn't gone past hand jobs and blow jobs, but one evening as they were working overtime he had her lean against the desk and entered her from behind.

When she confessed all of this to me, she said that we had too long of a history together to be dishonest with each other. She said that they have been having sex twice a week, for three months and they also had slept together during a few business trips far from town.

I asked her how many people knew about her affair with the boss and she told me that she had only said anything to her colleague Jane who was also her best friend.

She smiled and said that Jane also had a lover, whom I knew, and Jane's husband was aware of her dalliances as well.

She said that she wasn't going to stop doing her boss, so we agreed on an open relationship.

The affair with Liz' boss lasted for two and a half years, when he retired and moved to a different town.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Mad Summer
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds