A Maggot in My Mind Ch. 02

"I'm ready." Tom calls from the other room. Ricky leans over her back and whispers,

"Your mine now. I want you to come in and join Tom and me. You'll sit at the back and whenever I say the word `own' you will lift your skirt up and show me your cunt filled and coated by my seed. This will signify to you that you belong to me. Not only have I taken your sex, which you have given to me, but also I've now taken over your very being. Whenever I require it and say the word, you will demonstrate my power over you by lifting your skirt in submission to me in the same room as your husband whom you have cheated."

Sara stares blankly out the window at Ricky's reflection, his words washing through her brain. She can only acknowledge the truth behind them and know that she will comply. She curses herself for her weakness, she wishes she could have been stronger and stood up for her marriage more – defended it. Yet she could not somehow resist this man and now she had given him everything.

Tom sat in front of the computer terminal making some final adjustments as Ricky, followed closely by Sara, entered the room. Tom turned and smiled at his wife.

"This wont take long dear; you don't need to sit in here through this. I'm sure there are much better things you would like to be doing."

"It's OK darling," she beamed a smile at him as she felt the butterflies circulate within her, "I'll just sit quietly at the back here and watch if you don't mind."

As Tom went through his presentation he was staring at the screen with Ricky standing over him – one arm resting on the desk and the other over the back of Tom's chair. He could easily turn his face from the monitor to Sara, sitting docilely behind them, and every so often he would throw in the word `own' in his commentary on what Tom was saying and as he did so each time he would turn expectantly towards Sara. She would look sheepishly first towards Tom's back and then at Ricky before dutifully lifting her skirt and displaying herself – her bald wet opening very visibly stuffed by a bright red carrot held tightly in place by her oil soaked knickers. Her legs would be pulled slightly apart to afford Ricky a clearer view. He would stare down at her as he continued to speak to Tom and admire the way the spotlight caught the oily stickiness that had run down her spread thighs. Then as if she bored him, or simply that she just didn't matter, he would turn back to what Tom was saying still lost in enthusiasm for his plans oblivious to the other story being enacted out behind him.

It was only as Ricky left that Sara seemed to regain herself. She felt woozy from the shock of what she had done and sick in the stomach. Tom turned and as they walked back into the sitting room he remarked:

"Hi Sara, you've spilled some oil down your leg." Sara's stomach churned,

"Yes the bottle slipped in my hand. I'm off to take a shower." With which she rushed from the room to the sanctity of the bathroom.

Sara sat on the edge of the bed and looked at herself in the tall mirror opposite. She looked very ordinary in her clothes, nothing unusual from any other day. Yet as she slid one leg sideways, just as she had done earlier for Ricky, she could see her panties very visibly. The oil had soaked into the material and made it completely transparent. There was nothing hidden about her naked mound and as she lifted her skirt as Ricky had demanded of her, she could easily see the grotesque carrot still poking out between her thighs. It looked like an engorged penis buried up to its hilt inside her, and being red looked ready to explode its seed within her. In the middle of the head of the carrot was clearly visible the green stalk. In a way it looked like a plug that had been pushed into her opening holding back the tide. As she thought about that tide she started to fret in case she became pregnant.

Sitting on the toilet she held the carrot in her hands and looked at the semen cloying to it. Great globs of cum had collected around the sides and she could feel more of Ricky dribbling out between her legs into the bowl of the toilet. She cried and cried, mindful to make as little noise as possible in case Tom should hear. If only she could reach up into her womb and pull his seed out again. If only she could make herself clean on the inside.

to continue...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds