A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 03

"Oh, yeahhhhh, Jake. That's fucking nice. You've got a nice fucking cock."

"Compared to Alan?"

I reach up and cupped her breasts from behind, as we settled into each other and Megan placed one hand behind herself, near my shoulder to brace.

"Alan's is nice too, but it's sometimes too much of a good thing, if you know what I mean. He's a good time, but I've got to be careful or I get real sore real fast. You're, oh god ... you're going to be real fun."

"You're amazing."

"Flatterer."

All the same, she was. Megan's Middle Eastern looks gave her elegant lines and the cheekbones of a classical goddess. Now, eyes shut and head turned in profiles, she was enchanting. Her hips gyrated into mine with a rhythm like a mystic entering an ecstatic trance. Her hair whipped about like wheatfields in an autumn breeze. Her cries were bird-like and urgent. My hands went to massage her back and shoulders, but then swept around up front to cup her breasts again, as I let my hips thrust up to meet hers.

"Oh, fuck, Jake. Fuck. Yeah, that's it. Fuck me. Just keep doing thaaaat as you ... Fuck ... OH! YEAH!"

Megan collapsed backwards against me. Her body pressed itself against mine and her fucking went from these long strokes to a shorter, more intense grinding. I kissed her as she lay her entire weight against me. Behind us, in the other room, we could hear a headboard pounding into the wall.

"Oh, god. Almost ... almost ... I'm almo... oooooooh, nnnghh, ggggggodddd, yeah."

Then her body relaxed itself as she let her climax wash over her. We kissed some more, sloppily, messily, and I could feel her smile through the smooches. Then we shifted, so she wasn't putting all of her weight on me.

"ooof, Megan, what are you ...?"

"Just trying this ... ah!"

She slid her body to the side, so now I was spooning her from the side, one of her legs lifted over my hip. My cock still firmly enlodged in her warm pussy.

"Ooh," she said, "I haven't been in this position before."

I started to thrust into her again, provoking a new cooing from her as she felt my cock plunge into her.

"Go ahead, Jake," she said, as I savored the feeling of her pussy clenching my cock anew, "I believe it's your turn."

"Indeed, and if it is my turn, then my choice.""

I pushed her leg up off my hip, swinging it to my shoulder as I pushed myself up onto my arms. Then I was on top of her, missionary with her legs wrapped around me.

"Ooooh, you just like coming in this position, don't you?"

"I just like being able to pound a pussy like yours as hard as possible when I can."

"Oh yeah. Do it."

And at this I started fucking her again. Megan reached up and her arms seized the foot of the bed, bracing herself against that end, and stretching her torso out as I thrust into her. One of my hands stayed planted in the small of her back, pinning her to me as I fucked her with all of my energy. Megan turned her face to the side as her bird cries resumed again.

"Oh, Jake, I'm getting close again. I'm getting close."

"Megan, if I keep on doing this, I'm gonna ... soon."

"Do it, Jake." Her legs crossed over my waist, giving me no escape. "It's ok. Do it."

So I buried my face into the side of her neck and unleashed myself into her warm, receptive, pussy. I could feel her shudder in response. I felt like a flood, drawn out as Megan rocked her hips to milk my cock for all that it had.

"Mmmm, Jake, you really got into this didn't you?"

"All credit to you. You're sexy as fuck, Megan." Finally emptying I just rolled off to the side, letting my wet, messy prick slide out of her juicy folds.

"Thank you," she said, "that was fun. Did you have fun?"

Megan had looked over and caught me peering out the window. She nudged me on the shoulder with her nose.

"You realize," she continued, "that Alan and I could see you last night right? You put on a pretty good show for us. Did you find that hot?"

"I did. It got Rachel pretty worked up, too."

"You wish that you could see Rachel too, don't you?"

"I do."

"She's having fun, Jake. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"I get that in a cerebral level, but there's still this worry that I have."

"That she's outside of your control?"

"Sort of? Does that make me a shitty person?"

"Honestly, Jake? A little bit. You struck me as a pretty decent guy who gets that women can make their own choices. Don't tell me you're just doing it for show."

"No. I mean, usually I'm not, but lately I've just been getting it in my head that I'm losing her."

"This moment wouldn't happen to coincide with, say, a certain point in your life where you lost your job and your purpose?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Nothing really. It just sort of reminds me of my parents talking about when they fled Beirut. You're so used to being in control of a certain part of your life, knowing your purpose and your place, then you lose it all and you want to cling to anything that gives you control. Parts of your life that you were pretty casual about suddenly take on all of this importance."

"That's not totally inaccurate."

"Give me a moment," she said, rising and walking naked to the bathroom. I lay back and listened to the sound of the bathtub sink running, and the creaking and moaning going on from the other room. I peeked out the window a couple of times. I saw the shadow of movement. Mal throwing something in the garbage can next to the bed. Then Megan came back and lay her lithe form on top me, throwing one warm leg over my hip.

"Let me tell you something, Jake. I've known Rachel a long time and I've never seen her as happy with someone as she is with you. I honestly don't know what you're worried about."

I let my hand stroke her firm, compact butt. "Well ... I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned after all."

"What? Do you want her to marry you?"

"No, not yet, but I mean it's been a year and we haven't ... or I haven't felt ... ummm ..."

"Wait. Have you guys not said, 'I love you' too each other yet?"

"Umm ... no."

"It's been a year! What are you guys? Like, twelve going on forty? It's kind of adorable. But, really?"

"Well, I've wanted to. I really have. But Rachel's just been putting off these gun shy vibes. She says that she doesn't want to get into a committed relationship. She's been afraid of it since Josh, and she's also felt like she missed out on being a happy, carefree single girl."

"I think Rachel's got an exaggerated idea of what being single is like. I'm not saying she's wrong to want that, but you realize, right, that this weekend is what she's looking for and what she wants? You need to let her have it, and I mean really have it. No reservations, no doubts, no hesitation. Tell her you love her. Tell her what you feel. Don't try to control her."

"But I'm afraid that if I do that I'll scare her away."

"Listen to yourself! You're afraid that she's afraid! Let her tell you what she feels. Let her choose.It's always going to be her choice. She's not afraid of you, Jake. She's afraid of being controlled again. You're sitting here making choices for her by expecting her to react in a certain way. Let yourself be vulnerable and tell her how you feel. Then let her choose how to respond to that."

I looked up at the ceiling and just sighed. "You're right. You're right."

"I know I am. Now come on," she got up from the bed, slapping me playfully on the thigh, "I need to get some water. We've got fluids to replace."

As we walked back towards the kitchen we could see the source of the other commotion. Mal and Sofia's door was open and their king bed had just been taken over by the other half of the party. Julie was lying across the bed, Alan spooned behind her and impaled her with what really was a massive, porn star level cock. Julie's eyes looked half-lidded and drool was starting to collect in one corner of her mouth, possibly just passed out from a recent orgasm. Sofia, on the other hand, was riding Ian with enthusiasm, her full round ass jiggled with each stroke. Megan just glanced over at me and smirked.

In the kitchen, Megan poured a glass of water which she handed to me, and then poured her own glass. In the brighter lights we could get a good look at each other. I appreciated Megan's slender gracefulness -- her lean, long torso, her perky, high breasts and their chocolate nipples. Megan, in turn, just smirked and said, "mmm ... I am looking forward to seeing you around more often."

She sipped her water again and continued, "you should go to Rachel and Mal, Jake. Just say what you need to say. I'm sure Mal will understand if you need to interrupt a little bit."

"What are you going to do?"

"Take in a show."

She patted my ass as she left, hips swaying and humming a small tune to herself.

I was feeling anxious as I walked towards the bedroom. Was I ready to see Rachel fucking another man? Was I going to get angry? I had entered the den next to the bedroom and saw the door to the room was ajar, and I could hear Rachel's cries reaching their crescendo.

"OH, FUCK! Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. FUCK!"

Well, I'm just going to have to find out.

I pushed the door open. Rachel was on her back, arched, hand clutching the sheets, as Mal raised and cradled her hips on his thighs while he jackhammered into her with a lustful frenzy. She loved that position and I could see and hear how her mind was being completely blown.

"Oh, god, Mal. It's starting again. I'm feeling it. I'm ... OH!"

I sat in a chair in a corner of the room, not wanting to interrupt, just content to watch. I had never seen Rachel from this angle before, never witnessed her beautiful ecstasy as a third party observer. I could feel myself hardening again, stirring at the sight of her being so thoroughly fucked.

She was beautiful, even more so as she was caught up in this raw, primal moment of urgent desire. I was tempted to join them, to sate myself on her, but I didn't want to interrupt the scene. Then I noticed someone else enter the room. Sofia walked in silently, wearing just a towel around her waist. Her full, natural breasts were capped with a pair of puffy, dark nipples, and I admired the way they bounced ever so slightly as she walked over and crouched next to me. Her pale skin almost glimmered in the shadow, and her long hair was tousled and storm swept. She watched Mal and Rachel with the same fascination then leaned up to me and whispered, "have you seen her be fucked by another man before?"

"No."

"Obviously, you like it."

"Oh, I do. She's amazing."

"You both are." She placed a hand on my thigh and looked up and asked, "do you mind?"

"No, help yourself."

So Sofia smiled and then ran her hand from my thigh to my cock and started stroking me. I returned the gesture by running my hand over her shoulder and massaging her neck, luxuriating in the silky heft of her hair.

"Oh my, Jake. You really are into this."

"Come on," I said, taking her hand and helping her up from her crouch, "let's join in the show."

Sofia smiled as she rose then undid the towel, revealing her fine, tight ass and bare pussy. She swept one leg over my lap. With one hand, she gripped my rigid shaft, while another steadied herself on the chair. I placed my hands around her slim waist, and helped steady her as she lowered herself to me.

"Oh, yeah, Jake. That's it."

"God, you're wet."

"You can blame a bit of that on Alan and Ian. I was trying to be good about cleaning in between, but I hope you don't mind."

"No, I guess the same goes for me with Megan."

"Exaaaaaactly. Oooooh, Jake. You are good at this."

I couldn't help but look smug as I gave my long, thorough thrusts into Sofia's wet, elastic pussy. My hands busied themselves with cupping her breasts and swirling her nipples. Mal looked up, watching me fuck his wife, and Rachel followed his gaze to watch us too, her hands coming up to massage her own breasts as well. We went at each other this way, letting our lust carry us away, one of us doing something that provoked a new moan or wail from our partner, and then inspiring the other to follow suit. I let one hand dip down to between Sofia's legs, stroking the juncture between her thighs.

"Oh, no, Jake. That's still sensitive. That's OH! FUUUUUUCK!"

Then Mal rose up to put the palm of his hand on Rachel's pussy mound.

"Oh, Mal, darling. Yes. Yes!"

Then Rachel pulled Mal down so that she could kiss him, and Sofia took that as inspiration to lift herself up, turn around and smother me with her luscious, lusty lips. She was fully liquid now, stretched out, and eager, crashing herself down on me with a frenzy of a woman who wanted more and more of me inside her. In dim part of my brain, I could hear the chair crack, and decided to avert disaster by picking her up and carrying her down to a rug. With my knees planted in the pile of the rug, I grabbed Sofia's hips and just went at her for all I was worth. All of the teasing and winking and flirting. All of the playfulness that we had been exchanging in these last couple of days. All of it went into that. Then I felt a new shudder ripple through Sofia's body and followed by a long moan that built inside of her like a beast awakening. I watched fascinated as her torso undulated below me, then her back arced, her face and hands pressed into the carpet. Then her once liquid pussy gripped me with a vigor that caught me off guard. I felt like my cock was almost being pulled into her and I was helpless to escape. Her walls pulsed around me as beats of her orgasm wracked her body, and the friction was too much. I tried to pull out and realized that it was inevitable, so I just thrust myself back in and hugged Sofia's body as I allowed myself to gush into her and thoroughly drench her pussy. Nearby, we could hear both Mal and Rachel building up to their own climax.

"Oh, good, Rachel, I'm gonna ... I'm gonna."

"Yes, I want it, darling. I want ... fuuuuuck."

I didn't realize that we had been sweating but I just curled up around Sofia on the floor, cock still inside her as we let our wet, sticky bodies pant and heave in mutual, satiated silence, as we listened to our partners ride out their orgasms. Holding her, I could feel her lungs expanding as she collected her breaths, and then subside as Sofia gave in to a bit of blissful oblivion. She passed out quietly, letting the sensation overwhelm her, and I lay with her for a few moments before pulling out starting to get to my feet.

There was a hand extended down to me and I looked up to see Mal having got off the bed, naked and smiling, offering to help me get up. Behind him, Rachel lay on the bed, naked, legs spread, and also looking utterly exhausted.

"Looks like we've done our jobs," he said. "Here, you should take care of Rachel. I'll help Sofia back to our bedroom."

"Thank you."

Rachel had staggered to her feet and walked to the bathroom as I helped Mal pickup Sofia and watched him carry her out of the room. Before he left, he just turned and asked, "hey, Jake. The two of you just started with this right? You don't have to come back into the party just yet. Take some time to talk. Check in. See how she feels. Tell her how you feel."

"Thanks, Mal. Tell Sofia 'thank you' when she wakes up.

I closed the door behind them and then turned and watched as Rachel returned from the bathroom, pulled the comforter away from the bed, and crawled into it, looking at me expectantly.

I took the silent signal and walked over to her and went in to join her, feeling her turn away so that I could spoon her from behind. I pulled her in and she sighed as she felt the warmth of my embrace.

"Jake," she asked, still looking away from me, "are you having fun?"

"yeah, this has been a wild night."

"There's something else though. I feel it when I look in your eyes. It's not anger, or resentment, but..?"

"Fear, I think," gently I turned her around to face me, so I could like into her eyes and say what I needed to say "I didn't know what name to give it until Megan helped me. I'm scared of losing you, Rachel. I think you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me, and I'm feeling a bit adrift right now with everything else. I feel lost and useless. Then I see you having all of this fun with Malik and Ian; and I'll just get worried that you'll look at me and think that I'm some kind of over-the-hill loser who can't --""

"Oh, Jake," Rachel hugged me close, "don't think that. Never think that."

"It's just ..." I whispered, taking my deep breath, "I love you, Rachel. I don't want to lose you."

"You have me, Jake. You're not losing me. But I can't be just yours. Not right now."

"And, I get that, and that's not what I'm asking. I'm actually not asking anything. I'm just saying that I ... I love you. Freely and truly. If you don't love me back then ..."

"No! God. I'm sorry. I think I've just been silly and worked up over what this means. I love you, too Jake! I always have. I think I just put up too much weight on how that usually means commitment. But, yes, of course, we should just be able to say it and express it. I love you so much. I love the part you've played in my life and the part I've played in yours. I loved it so much that I think I was afraid of it too, but I'm glad we were able to push through it."

I could feel a wetness on my shoulder from where her face had burrowed in. I was trying hard to blink back tears of my own.

"Oh, Rachel, I didn't realize how much I wanted to hear that."

"You still play your cards pretty close you know. I probably know you best of all, but it's still sometimes hard to tell."

"I know. I should be more open about my feelings with you, and not be afraid of how you'll react to them. I see that now."

"Same goes for me. I love you, Jake."

"I love you, Rachel."

"I love you. I love you. I love you. God, I want to keep it saying. I've been waiting so long to say it, I don't think I can stop."

"I'm not telling you to stop."

"Well, I wont ..." She kissed me again, deeply, warmly. Then she opened, smiled and asked, "... and just to be clear. We're still up for fucking other people, right?"

I chuckled and said, "yeah. I have to say, if I'm not worried about you leaving me for someone like Mal or Ian, watching you fuck is pretty hot."

"I've spent so much of the last few years fending off attention when I didn't want it, I kind of forgot what it's like to have attention that I actually liked."

"Hey, I'm always up for showering you with pervy intentions."

"Yeah, but I know the vibe of your attention. It's like a steak dinner. I like it. I'd be up for eating steak for the rest of my life, but I'd miss salmon and salad too."

"Wait ... did you just say that you'd be happy to be with me for the rest of your life?"

"Well, to be honest, my mind was more on the meaty part of the steak dinner."

"Ah, well, I'm glad that my meat is quite satisfying."

"I love you, Jake. The love doesn't come with a sell by date. It can go off if you don't treat it well, but I don't give my love to something that I feel halfway about."

"I love you too, Rachel, and I'm happy that we're able to say that to each other."

"Are you having fun?"

"Yes. And I mean it this time."

"Do you want to rejoin the rest of the party?"

"Sure."

We walked back into the living room, holding hands. Rachel had cinched on a bathrobe to replace some of her modesty. I had a towel. Honestly, in retrospect, I don't know why we even bothered to cover up.

Back in the living room, we witnessed a scene of bachanalian excess. Julie, Ian, Mal, and Sofia were in the hot tub. Julie was bouncing vigorously on Mal, while Ian had Sofia bent over the edge of the tub as he pounded her from behind. Megan and Alan were lounging in each other's arms on the sectional, watching the entire scene with bemusement. Then they looked up at us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds