• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Man At Last

A Man At Last

At last I had the house to myself. My parents were staying at one of there friends houses over night, my brother who is 23 was at his girlfriends all weekend, and my sister who is 21 was out clubbing, I am 19 and still a virgin.

I was catching up on some school work on the computer when I found this porn site. It was a hot evening so I was naked. I soon had a hard on looking at the action on the screen. This girl had her pink thong pulled so tight into her slot, I could see her hairy lips were nice and puffy.

Then I had a thought, I wonder if I can still smell Cathy my sister's pussy on her dirty thong?. Quickly I go to the washing basket.

Got them, a silky black pair, I lift them out, there must have been a damp patch on the crutch from after she had a wee, as I can see the shape off her pussy lips, after it dryed.I lift them up to my nose and sniff.

I can smell her pussy, it has a lovely musky sent. My cock throbs in my hand with every sniff, it gets harder and harder. I find another pair and put them on, they feel lovely. I rub my cock where her pussy touched them, I climax imagining her still in them.

I had just cleaned up when I heard a car pull up outside. Oh no it's Cathy she's home early it's only ten o'clock.

I quickly grab my shorts and put them on. She seems to take ages to open the door. Finally she comes in, I here her giggle, then she says in a slured voice 'mustn't make a noise', then giggles again.

She must be drunk. Slowly I here her come up the stairs and go strait to the bathroom. I here her being sick.

Better see if she is o.k. The toilet door is open and she is bent over the pan heaving. Her mini skirt has risen up, and her light blue thong is right in the crack of her arse. I move closer for a better look. Her thong is nice and tight against her pussy, I can see her bulging lips, her pubic hair is coming out the sides.

My cock goes rock hard. 'You o.k. sis I say in a dry voice. 'I will be o.k, can you give me a hand to my bedroom'. When we get there she falls onto her back on the bed.

I get another view up her skirt. She tries to sit up to undress, she fails and flops back again. 'Here let me give you a hand say. With trembling hands I remove her top , then try to undo her bra, my hands a shaking so much I can't undo it. Finally I undo it, her tits spring free. They are nice and firm, the nipples large and firm. Next I tell her to lift her bum so I can remove her skirt.

I start to shake with lust as I hook my thumbs into the elastic of her thong and start to remove it. I have just revealed her dark pubic hair when she turns onto her side.

'Quick get me a bucket' she pleads. I run to the bathroom, just in time I get it to her before she is sick.

Finally the sickness stops and she falls asleep. She is still on her side, her right leg higher then he left. I have a look between her legs, gently my fingers pull her thong to one side, she doesn't move as I open her wet pussy lips, she is lovely and pink inside.

I bend down and sniff her pussy, slowly I insert a finger deeper and deeper into her, she still doesn't move. Gently I finger fuck her.

I know I shouldn't but I've got to have her. I remove my shorts and join her on the bed. Slowly I put my throbbing cock to her wet lips, she is still not moving. Ever so slowly inch by inch I enter her.

I can't believe it I am in a woman at last. She doesn't move, so I begin to gently thrust in and out. Her body is responding to me, she is getting so nice and wet, soon I am gliding in and out with ease. My cock is so hard I feel it will explode.

I feel so horny I'm quivering as I thrust deep inside her. I feel my climax coming, she is on the pill but I had better get a condom from my brothers room just in case.

But as I go to withdraw she moves, I freeze, she moves a leg a little higher, I seem to go deeper into her, it's so nice, I can't do it, I can't pull out.

It's to late I climax, again and again into her. I am totally spent as I withdraw from her.

Good she is still out cold. I go back to my bedroom.

The next morning I here her go to the bathroom and have a shower.

I wonder if she will remember last night.

She comes out and goes to her bedroom. I had better find out, I go to her room.

'How are you feeling?' I say.

'I've a stinking hang over, and my monthlies have started, there is blood all over the sheets, look' she says.

I smile, the blood has covered all the signs of our sex last night.

'I will give you a hand to wash them if you like'. 'Will you that will be great, thanks, I owe you one' she says. I smile at her, 'you owe me nothing' I say.

A little while later I here her on the phone to her boyfriend.

'You don't remember much about last night then, don't even remember the sex' she pauses, 'you don't as well then 'she says laughing.

I got away with it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Man At Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds