A Marriage In Turmoil

Cath rested her face on his navel, her hand still wrapped firmly around his cock. Every now and then she would give it a stroke or a soft squeeze. It wasn't much, but it was all she could manage. There wasn't much better in life than having a good pussy licking. And Martin was good at it, real good. Her favourite position for a good licking was on couch, with her legs spread wide and Martin kneeling between them. He was content to seduce her pussy for long periods of time, his capable mouth and hands taking her on a journey to heavenly places. Sometimes it was a short journey, but the long ones were better. More recently, she'd watch a porno flick while he worked on her, a good group sex scene or a well endowed man helped do the trick. When her orgasm neared, she would throw her head back and close her eyes, her mind then blind, with the exception of the most pleasurable sensation in the world.

He was the only man who really understood her sexual needs; there'd been other men before they met; not many but enough to satisfy her curiosity. Then Martin appeared in her life, the excitement of a new partner slowly turned into the delights of passion and respect as they explored each others inhibitions. Even after marriage, the sex just got better and better, they introduced toys and fantasies to stave off boredom. They used every room in the house, the lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. In the summer months, they'd use the balcony, but always in the dark to avoid being seen.

"More on my clit." Cath urged as she began to build towards an orgasm.

Obediently, Martin adjusted his lips to her clitoris; he sucked deep it into his mouth and lavished his tongue over it.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it. Just like that." she whispered. "It won't take long now."

Martin's hands clasped Cath's outer thighs to hold her still as she began to tremble; he suckled on her clit as his tongue maintained a steady flicking rhythm. Her juices now running freely over his face and running into his mouth, he swallowed without hesitation as her orgasm neared. Cath hissed and rocked back and slowly back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhh shiiit. Here it comes." she whispered as her trembling intensified. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holy fuuuuuuuuuck."

Martin gripped Cath's thighs tightly as she shuddered with pleasure, her juices poured from her onto his face and cheeks. He felt her lips around his cock as she relaxed, sucking and nibbling at the head as her breathing began to return to normal. She turned around and sat astride his thighs leaving his cock sticking out in front of her navel. Her hand encircled and stroked it, the palm of her of other hand rotating over the eye causing him to wriggle.

"Please don't take offence, but are you safe? If you didn't use condoms with those other bimbo's, I don't want you inside me."

Martin looked up into her eyes, "Absolutely, cross my heart and hope to die. You know what I'm like about things like that."

Cath looked into his eyes and only saw the truth. When they were together, they had often talked about being single again, the mandatory carrying and use of condoms a must. Martin had always dreaded catching any undesirable infection from a sexual romp. Martin realised her concern and quickly flipped her onto her back, he knelt between her open thighs and gazed down at her lusciously wet and tempting pussy, her lips open and her erect pink clitoris sticking proudly out.

"I promise, you don't have to worry." Martin reassured her as he manoeuvred his body over hers.

She reached out, guided his cock to her pussy and wiped the head up and down in her juices ready for insertion. Placing the head at her opening, Martin slipped inside her as he'd done thousands of times before. But this time it was more special, having the woman that he cared so much for beneath him once again. The image of Ben's big thick curved cock doing the same flashed through his brain but was promptly replaced by the warm wet sensation of her pussy.

Cath wrapped her legs around him, their bodies moulded together like a well worn glove. In the long month just passed, this was what she'd missed the most, the closeness and warmth of their bodies. How could this have happened to them, she once again asked herself? It wasn't so long ago that they'd been perfectly happy, then the split and then an admission of new lovers from both parties. And then to make it even worse; drawn back into each others arms in a moment of need and passion. It just didn't make any sense.

Martin rode Cath slowly and passionately, while he savoured the sexual feelings, it was the emotional togetherness that he felt most. Perspiration soon gelled their bodies as they slapped noisily together with each thrust. From time to time, Martin's cock slipped out of her wet pussy, Cath quickly reaching down and restoring it to its rightful place. Cath didn't want it to end, her legs and arms firmly holding Martin against her. They kissed periodically, but each seemed too embarrassed to prolong lip or eye contact.

Eventually, Cath eased Martin off her and slipped on top of and astride him, reaching down she pulled his cock upwards and slipped her pussy down over it. He reached up and fondled her breasts and licked each nipple in turn. He loved her big breasts and promptly buried his face between them; Cath laughed and lowered her body smothering his face further in her cleavage. Making herself comfortable, Cath then settled into a rhythm, her buttocks sliding backwards and forward on his erection. Martin's face appeared from her breasts and he kissed her on the chin, lowering her lips to his, they kissed tenderly for a considerable time.

Cath then sat up and leaned backwards, Martin raised his knees instinctively providing a back rest for her, a favourite position for both of them. Cath then settled back. Pushing her legs out forward, Martin began to rock slowly his pelvis back and forwards. Her spread thighs gave him the perfect view of his cock sliding between her thick pussy lips, her flattened curls glistening in wetness. He reached forward and ran his finger over her clitoris and got and immediate moan of appreciation.

"Mmmmm, that's nice." she whispered.

"Want me to keep going?"

Cath opened her eyes and smiled, "Yep, go for it. I'd like to cum again if I can."

For the next few minutes, Martin continued working on Cath's clitoris; she wriggled and squirmed under his efforts, her groans and moans encouraging him onwards. The rising and falling of her pussy on his cock became more erratic as her orgasm edged closer. Again and again, she would frantically reach down and replace his cock when it fell out.

"Ohhhhhhhh, it won't be long now." she urged

As she got close, Martin slipped a finger alongside his cock inside her pussy and placed upward pressure towards her clitoris, the effect instantaneous.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck." she exclaimed noisily as her body began to shudder violently.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that's so nice." she then whispered as the pleasure swept though her. "Take your finger out, just on my clit, please just on my clit." she urged frantically.

Martin obeyed and removed his finger from her while continuing working on her clitoris. Eventually, she relaxed with a big sigh and gently removed his hand from between her lips.

"Mmmmmm, that was deliciously good." she commented a few seconds later with her head thrown backwards and her eyes closed.

Martin gazed down at the sloppy mess between her legs, his cock still firmly ensconced between her shiny pink lips. Using his muscles, he made his cock twitch inside her causing her to smile.

"I can feel that." she said flicking her eyes to her wrist watch. "We'd better sort you out and then get back to work. "How do you want it? Blow jobs out, no tooth brush. Can't go back to work with cum breath. It's either fucking or a hand job, your choice. Do you wanna try like this?"

"We can try."

For the next minute or so, Cath slapped her pussy noisily up and down on his erection while Martin rocked his pelvis in time with her. He soon began to feel the stirring of an orgasm, a fact not lost on Cath. His attention was transfixed on Cath's pussy, its lips reddening under the onslaught of the last half hour. He watched as her lips narrowed as he withdrew and then opened as his cock disappeared inside her. A shiny cream slickness was clearly visible on her inner lips at the point of contact between pussy and cock, her clitoris above standing red and erect. Cath watched Martin's contorted but eager face as he neared orgasm. She picked up the pace to further encourage him, the loud slapping of their bodies loud enough to be heard in the hallway outside their room for anyone who cared to listen.

"That's it." she whispered. "C'mon, fill me up. I love it when you fill me up."

As Martin orgasmed, he pushed hard into Cath, it was unfortunate, but his cock slipped out of her pussy. Quick as a flash, Cath whipped her hand down and pushed his cock back between her pussy lips with her fingers. It missed the entrance and slipped up and down the length of her sopping lips. Using the tips of her fingers, Cath massaged the head and glands of his throbbing cock and was rewarded with the gushing of his warm cum between her lips and over her fingers.

"Awwwww, holy shit." Martin exclaimed as he shuddered with pure and intense ecstasy.

Cath kept up her work until he stopped erupting, then took his cock in her hand and pumped him dry until he settled back on the damp sheet below.

Raising her buttocks, Cath slipped his cock back inside and settled down on it. She always liked feeling his cock shrinking inside her; it gave her a sense of satisfaction of a job well done. Martin smiled up at her, his hands roaming over her body; he cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Satisfied? Cath asked.

"Mmmmm, sure am."

"Good." Cath replied as she reluctantly got off his torso, her pussy giving a loud slurp as his cock fell out and onto his navel. "Time to get up, you haven't got time for a snooze." she added knowing that he liked nothing better after a good romp.

"Mmmmm." he replied as his eyes slowly closed.

"Oh no you don't." she said grabbing his ankle and pulling him on to the floor beside the bed.

He replied with a loud guttural snore from the carpet.

"Liar." she said, chuckled and headed for the shower.

They showered together taking turned to soap each other down. They smiled and pretended humour both knowing that it shouldn't be so. They dried each other and then dressed. Martin watched as Cath leaned over the vanity to get closer to the mirror to make up her face. He leaned close and nibbled at her neck, then slipped the zip on her dress down to her bra strap and nuzzled her smooth skin. He knew that she liked that. His hands dropped to her thighs and eased her dress upwards, kneeling down he ran his tongue up the back of her smooth thigh and around the edge of her yellow panties. His tongue was soon lapping at where her lips and thigh met; he took in the warmth and the fresh aroma of scented soap. Cath put up with for a few seconds and then leaned into him to push him away.

"Go away, you're a bloody menace." she said unconvincingly.

But he was soon back, he hands sliding around the outside of her thighs and his teasing tongue lapping between them. Cath gave up on her makeup and leaned on the vanity as Martin teased her willing body.

"Martin, please not now." she pleaded.

"But when?" he asked.

Cath froze with the significance of the question; they were supposed to be separated with divorce in mind. Here they were just finishing fucking each others brains out, and now contemplating repeating the act. What the hell were they playing at? She looked down at Martin, their eyes asking the same question. Cath bent down and kissed him on the lips, their tongues connecting and swirling. Cath then broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes.

"I think we need to talk." she commented and watched Martin nod in agreement.

Fifteen minutes later, Martin guided his Jaguar towards Cath's place of work. She sat silently trying in vain to put everything into perspective, eventually she reached and placed her hand over his.

"I'm sorry Martin, I'm sorry for everything." she said quietly.

"It's okay." he reassured her.

"NO, IT'S NOT OKAY." she yelled startling him.

"Hey, hey, calm down. What's it all about?" he asked quietly steering the jaguar to stop beside the kerb.

"I should've trusted you more, I should've." she cried. "I know you were never unfaithful to me while we were together. I know that night at the party that you were drunk, and that girl Trish was a tease and a flirt. I know that but I couldn't help myself being jealous. I know that nothing else would've happened; that you would've come to your senses and stopped it like you've told me a hundred times before. And now I've fucked up everything. I've pushed you away for ever. I've given you to other women, and now I've been stupid enough to let someone fuck me for christ's sake."

Cath sat quietly for a few seconds before continuing, "And it's only now I know how easy it is to get seduced. I had no intention of letting any other man near me, but Ben had my pants off before I knew it. It was just so easy. So now I know how easy it would've been for Trish to get her hands in your pants, and tempt your hand up her skirt. I'm so, so sorry Martin. I've managed to destroy us."

"Is it really too late?" he asked.

She looked up at him with tear filled eyes, "How can you still want me after all this?"

"How about we talk about it tonight, when we're both a bit more rational?"

It took a second two, but her lovely face turned into a smile, "Maybe we should. If you don't mind, I'll walk from here." she said and opened the door of the car to get out.

Martin watched as she closed the door and walked away from the car, she then stopped and returned. Martin opened the passenger side window as she bent down and smiled.

"I forgot to tell you that I still love you." she said and then walked away.

Over the next week, Cath and Martin spent considerable time together. They talked not of the past, but of the future. Sometimes, they had sex before they talked, it helped relax them and put them at ease. They agreed that they wanted a future together. They returned to counselling, first separately and then once together. The counsellor, a wise old lady in her sixties peered over her half frame glasses at the couple before her and grinned.

"I've spent time with both of you, and to cut a long story short, there's just four words I want to mention, forgiveness, trust, honesty and love. I know that you've been through hard times, but the future's yours to do want you want with. So, I want you to go through that door and I hope you never grace it again. Now be off with you."

Four days later, Cath and Martin renewed their wedding vows; it meant just as much the second time as the first. Thirteen months later, a son Joshua was born to them and eighteen months further on, a daughter Chelsea. As the years passed, the doting parents became closer as they brought their cherished offspring up in a loving environment.

As Martin got older, his hair became sprinkled with age giving him a more distinguished look which the opposite sex seemed to like. He avoided all advances and distanced himself from any ill thought of temptation. Cath looked on with interest and without fear. She would remember one day with good humour. It was a day when she attended a conference with her husband. She watched as an attractive woman became familiar with him, the smiles, the closeness, the hand on his arm. Cath watched as he extracted himself from the situation and was soon at her side. He looked down and winked at her as he took her hand in his. She leaned over and planted a kiss on his left breast leaving a perfect lip shaped lipstick mark on his white shirt. He smiled and wore it the rest of the day with pride.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds