• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Married Bridesmaid

A Married Bridesmaid

At my brother's wedding last year, I was a groomsman. I was paired with a married bridesmaid named Kelly. She was super hot - tall and thin, round ass, perky B cups. We hit it off immediately and flirted all through the rehearsal and pre-wedding events. I investigated and found out her husband would be at the wedding, so I didn't expect it to go anywhere.

The bridesmaids' dresses were short and tight - perfect for Kelly's body. At the wedding dinner we had to dance together for one song. She was already a little drunk by that point in the evening. During the dance, rather than just hold my hand, she laced her fingers in mine, caressed my hand with her thumb, buried her face in my neck, and pressed her pelvis against me. I started to get hard, which was a problem because you can't hide that in a tux. I pulled back a little and she asked if I was shy. I told her, "Yes, when in front of 200 people and your husband was standing 20 feet away watching us."

She said she would consider herself a failure as a bridesmaid if she couldn't turn on her groomsman. The way she leaned in and whispered it, her lips brushing my ear, made my cock stiffen. I could either pitch a tent in front of 200 friends and family, or hide it by pressing myself against her. I chose the latter. That led her to start dancing even more suggestively.

After the dance, I did a quick shuffle towards the bar, trying to hide the erection. Her husband walked over - I was not sure what to expect. He could see I was uncomfortable, having just sexy slow danced with his wife right in front of him. He actually apologized to me, "She gets like that when she drinks."

We stood there and talked for a while. I had a flirty exchange with a hot little catering girl serving drinks. He and I both admired her ass as she walked away and he mentioned how much fun it would be. She gave us a glance over her shoulder as she went. He said he thought I might have a chance there.

An hour later, I was chatting with my aunt. Kelly, now clearly drunk, walked up and indiscreetly slips something into the inside pocket of my jacket. She gave me a fuck-me look, and sauntered off. I thought it was going to be a note or her phone number. It was her panties. My world-wise aunt saw the whole thing but declined to comment.

I spent the rest of the evening trying to avoid Kelly. I would have loved to fuck her, but could not risk making a scene like that at my brother's wedding. I admit I was making plans to track her down sometime in the future.

There were rooms downstairs for the wedding party to put their things. One room for groomsmen, one for bridesmaids. The groomsmen's room had a pool table and a couple of club chairs. Towards the end of the night I went down to get something. Kelly followed me in and looked the door behind her.

I told her she was crazy. She said her husband was too much of a pussy to even come looking for her. She sat on the pool table, leaned back and spread her legs. Her pussy was shaved bare and glistening. I couldn't help myself. I went down on her. She tasted fantastic. Within a few minutes she was cumming. While she was in mid throws of ecstasy, there was a knock at the door; we both ignored it as she moaned and thrashed around.

As she was catching her breath, there was another knock and her husband called her name. I told her to hide, and walked over to the door, cracked it open and just stuck my face out. He was out there looking like his stomach was in his throat. He had obviously heard what was going on in the room. He asked if I had seen his wife. I told him I had the catering girl from early in there. He was suddenly very relieved. He gave me a big grin and left.

Kelly had not even bothered to move. She was still lying spread eagle on the pool table, pussy dripping on the felt. I said "You're very cool - he heard us you know."

She said, "He always said he wants to see me with another guy. He'd probably enjoy it if he knew I was in here." That got me going.

I dropped my pants, pulled her to the edge of the table and flipped her over. I gave her a loud slap on the ass, took two big handfuls of her hair and fucked her hard from behind, slamming her into the table. She loved it. But I was drunk and as she was cumming hard a second time, I realized I was not going to be able to cum any time soon. I was expecting one of the other groomsmen to knock on the door at any moment so I had to speed things up. I pulled out of her pussy and aimed for her ass. She had not done that before, and it was tough work getting in just the tip. By the time I was half way in, she was relaxing and starting to enjoy it. By the time I was all the way in, she was loving it - moaning and scratching at the table felt like a cat in heat. After a few minutes pounding the super tight hole, I came in her.

I pulled out, buckled up, and left her lying there panting on the table, cum running down her thighs. As I left, there were some groomsman outside the door in the hall - they had been listening and were quietly cracking up. I left the door wide open so they could see her peeling herself off the table and straightening her skirt.

I went back upstairs for a drink and found her husband at the bar. I asked him if he had found his wife and he said one of the bridesmaids had told him she was lying down not feeling well. We had a whiskey together and he asked about the catering girl. I gave him all the details - play by play - but obviously substituted the catering girl for his wife. He said he was hugely envious and wished he could still do that kind of thing. Eventually his wife came up, looking disheveled and much the worse for wear. She told him it was time to go and led him off by the hand.

I went looking for the catering girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Married Bridesmaid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds