A Married Woman Looking For Love

Andrea gently took a hold of Carrie's elbow and guided her hand into her pussy, even this small act made them both moan in appreciation. Carrie began to feel her way around, she knew what pussy's looked like and what they did, and also what could be achieved with the right stimulation, she had one of her own hadn't she!

But this was new for her, she had only ever felt her own, but she knew how to bring herself off, so making Andrea cum shouldn't be too difficult should it? She thought languidly. Meanwhile Andrea was at her acorn nipples, they were wonderfully sore by now, but the last thing Carrie wanted was for her to stop killing them.

Suddenly Andrea grabbed her hard, Carrie knew, or hoped, that she going to cum, she did, she cried out Carrie's name, she bit and crushed her as her own climax, rapidly brought on by Carrie drilled though her. It took long moments to calm down, this was unexpected by Andrea. She hadn't even thought of herself, her sole concentration had been on the beautiful sexy blond she employed.

She looked at her new lover with admiration oozing out of her, 'this girl has real potential,' Andrea thought, she herself liked men too, and she knew Carrie was the same. But she obviously didn't know about this leaning she had just been shown, and discovered. Carrie felt as relaxed as she had never been, in the arms of another woman, who had just made her scale the sexual heights amazed her.

Carrie tickled Andrea suddenly and started to play fight; they laughed and shrieked as they tumbled about in the bed. Each got control once or twice, but eventually fell into more loving, kissing and fondling. Carrie loved the feel of Andrea's coffee coloured soft skin, the scent of it, its texture, the smoothness; she began to kiss it everywhere her lips could reach.

Without knowing it Andrea was turning her around, she ended up on her back with Andrea's knee appearing above her, and settling down with both knees either side of her lovely blond head. Carrie was gazing for the first time in her life at another woman's vagina and it fascinated her, the seemingly tight black curly hair surrounding it, the dark outer skin, the soft appearance of pinker skin, the light glistening of her inner lips, her little man peering at her.

Carrie was enthralled by it all, she had an urge to kiss it and lick it, to suck on it, to taste Andrea. She was about to do just that when Andrea dropped her mouth onto Carrie's unprotected and upturned pussy, her tongue drove in, her lips formed what felt like an air tight seal around it, and she sucked Carrie's cunt into her wide open mouth.

Carrie squealed in utter surprise, her hips left the bed in a rapid upward thrust, which was repeated several involuntary times. Her head went backwards, a climax thudded out and through her. Andrea had her hands under Carrie's ass, holding her in place while her tongue and mouth continued with the destruction of Carrie's wanton pussy.

Carrie came time after time, all orchestrated by the dark beauty on top of her, she was being, and indeed had been, forced into complete submission by Andrea. She was laid prone now, unable to hardly move, the utter sublime seduction had over whelmed her, and Carrie loved it. As her multiple climaxes subsided she lay there and glowed in the love of the woman on her.

Now Andrea lowered her gorgeous rounded ass down slowly on to Carrie's face, and she had no compunction about doing what Andrea wanted. She lifted her face to her, licked as it got nearer, and sucked when it landed, she was stunned by the amount of sweet tasting drool entering her mouth, she sucked and licked as if possessed by the devil himself.

Andrea worked her hot pussy back and forth as Carrie attempted to empty her of her insides, she almost succeeded, Andrea's cum flowed like a small gusher, and Carrie swallowed all she could, the heat from her pussy seared her skin. They were tight together now, locked hard and fast in a 69 lovers embrace. Almost super glued together.

Carrie had never even dreamed that this could have happened, it was almost too much. Then incongruously, her thoughts turned to her husband. "Oh how I wish he could see me now, doing what I'm doing, watching Andrea on me, making me take it, and me howling like a banshee!" She laughed loud into Andrea's pussy, she whipped around and off her, she stared disbelievingly at her, then she laughed with her, but wanted to know what had brought it on.

That's when Carrie told her everything, but not the where, and Andrea held her tight in her arms as Carrie cried with relief at finally telling someone, getting it off her chest. That's when Andrea said, "well Carrie, if you'll trust me, we can make him see it, and never know where you are, or who you are with?"

"How can you do that Andrea?" she asked her.

"With DVDs, that's how darling," she told her, "we can make them, you can post them, so I won't know where you are sending them, he won't know where they have come from, only you, the bastard deserves it Carrie!" she said hotly. Carrie spent time, in between being face fucked by her beautiful coffee coloured lover, thinking about it.

She agreed eventually, Andrea told her to leave everything with her. "I know people who will do this for a fee, and no one will ever know, cash only, no names, no pack drill!" And this would let her son have Carrie too, he had seen Carrie come into the cafe, he had nudged his mother, "give her a job," he had said, and amazingly Carrie had asked for one!

Andre, her nineteen year old son had wanted her from the off. As soon as the blond beautiful woman had walked in he had lusted for her, he knew why initially, it was because she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen, and no wedding ring. He had tried to get her to go out with him, and while Carrie liked what she saw, she thought he was a bit too young, and gently brushed him off. Now if Andrea played her cards right, he would get her, and Andrea would still be able to keep her.

"We will have to talk about this Andrea," Carrie told her, "I won't be rushed into anything," she said between gasps for air as Andrea's pussy mashed her. Andrea didn't answer, she would agree to practically everything she asked for.

Two weeks later, after work, she and Carrie went to a house of a friend and went in, it was a film studio. Everything was talked about, no copies, no real names, no IDs, nothing. They rehearsed, but it soon became apparent that rehearsals weren't needed. The film was made and the two lovers took it home to view it at their leisure. Both were thrilled and turned on by it.

"It will make him really mad Andrea, I'm not sure now;" she admitted.

"Its up to you baby," Andrea said, "but it will give you a release from him, for his tyrannical ways over the years." Carrie looked at her deeply and nodded her head.

"You're right Andrea, I'll do it," she said, the next day Carrie drove two hundred miles to post the DVD so he wouldn't be able to track her. But two weeks after that Carrie couldn't settle. "I need to know what he thinks, how he's taken it Andrea, but how?"

"You go and buy a throw away phone, drive away from here and call him!" and she nearly fell over laughing, "I'd love to see him on film when you do darling!" she told her and kissed her lovingly. Carrie laughed with her; they both went by train together, a three hundred mile journey, and in a hotel Carrie called him.

"Hi John, it's me, how are you?" she asked. Andrea heard the explosion from where she was sat. He ranted and raved, called her name after name, told her what he was going to do to her when he found her. Carrie interjected, "But you never will John, never!" More detonations followed on more. Carrie sat through it all calmly, and when he had run out of expletives, asked him.

"It seems like you might have enjoyed seeing me being loved by someone else John hmmm?" More illegible remarks came from him. "Someone," Carrie continued, "who loves me nearly every night John, which is a lot more than you ever could! She almost shouted, he raged at her. Then Carrie did something she thought she would never do.

She told him down the phone, "You are pig, a control freak, I hate you!" and then added. "By the way Pencil dick, you are total shit in bed, utterly fucking useless!" And ending the conversation, she threw the phone at the wall and it blew into several pieces. Andrea sat there and gaped, then she tumbled to the floor in laughter.

Carrie was too pent up, too upset to make love with Andrea that night, but they did sleep in each other's arms. Andrea's next mission was to get her to make another film, this one with Andre; she would bring it up in a couple of days when Carrie had calmed down.

Carrie had seen Andre many times lately, she knew he had it for her, she could see it in his eyes, and whilst he was a very good looking boy, she never gave any indication of returning his eye opening feelings. But Carrie had other idea; she had told him that given the chance, she would see to it that he got his chance.

Andrea had no qualms about Andre getting Carrie, she was sure of her relationship with her. But letting Andre at her would divert her attention away from possible male relationships in the near future, because she knew that someone like Carrie had to have cock. She had in a roundabout way mentioned that she did miss a man's cock. The fact that hopefully it would be her own son's would fit in nicely with her.

Andrea ad thought it out and decided that this up coming weekend would be the time for her plan, to see if could and would succeed. She had the new remote cameras fitted; her office was the centre for them. She tested everything, even Andre didn't know about them. Andrea's plan was to get enough footage to make an edited film.

On the Sunday night, Monday was their day off; Andrea went on the path to success or failure. They had had a busy day so she suggested an early night. She let Carrie see that she was apprehensive; she wanted her to ask her what was wrong. After a lot of coaxing Andrea talked.

"You trust me don't you Carrie?

"Completely Andrea, you know that," she replied.

"If I ask you to do something, would you do it, short of murder of course," she said and smiled.

"Yes of course Andrea, tell me, what is it?"

"That's the problem Carrie, I can't tell you, I just want you to swear on your life that if something occurs you will do what I ask, because by then you will know what it is okay?" Exasperated Carrie swore on all that was holy that she would comply 100%, no questions.

They settled down, began to make love, soon both women were lost in the other, arousal came easily for Carrie, she was in heat this night. Slyly and somewhat shyly Andrea said, "Wouldn't you like to have a nice big cock in you for a change Carrie?" Andrea giggled.

"Oooooh Andrea, if only, if only!" she breathed deeply as Andrea wiggled the small 4" vibrator in her hot pussy. Two minutes later Andrea had to go to the bathroom, she left the bedroom in her dressing gown. Closing the door behind her, Andre was on the landing as agreed; his mother had explicitly told him how to behave and what to do. She hurried downstairs, turned on the equipment and waited for it to boot up. Andre was to wait three minutes for his mother.

He was wearing a pair of bright white cut off shorts, and a light but bright white T shirt that enhanced his dark good looks, and left nothing to the imagination of what was underneath them. He opened the door and stepped in; Carrie was propped up on a pillow waiting for Andrea to come back. As soon as she saw Andre, she knew what it was that Andrea had made her promise.

But she was still shocked and stunned; they both looked at each other, neither spoke. Andre was waiting as his mother had instructed, he averted his eyes, 'to let Carrie observe you,' she had told him. Carrie's only problem now as her arousal, she had been waiting impatiently for Andrea, and now Andre was there.

"Wouldn't you like to have a nice big cock for a change Carrie?" Andrea's words rang in her beautiful head. She almost smiled, she would have words later. But, suddenly being confronted by a dude as good looking as he was, seemed like it might be a good idea. And the possibility of having endless fun with a boy about fifteen years her junior tickled her fancy. 'I hope his cock is big then Andrea?' she said in her head.

She was about to find out, and she also knew that she would have the upper hand, there was no way a boy his age could control himself, and in doing so, control would pass to her. Carrie batted her lashes, smiled coyly and patted the bed at her side. "Andre," she whispered, "would you like to come and sit here by me, maybe we can talk?" He shuffled over, seemingly afraid, embarrassed, shy even, he was neither! He was playing the part his mother had written.

She observed him as he stepped to the bed, it was a concrete certainty now what was about to happen, and Carrie knew it. This is what Andrea wanted, she wanted her to teach him in the ways of a real woman, one who demanded to be pleased, 'he'll learn' she told herself smilingly. She took him in, appraised him, and it was a 10 out of 10, especially the swelling in his shorts. The tight muscular body,

Andre was a quietly brash young man, brought up in his mother's ways; he was a confident and a well adjusted person, even at his tender age he was well versed in the arts of seducing, or being seduced by women. His mother's friends had him under their wings, with Andrea's permissions of course. Carrie knew none of this; she was walking into him with her eyes wide shut!

Andrea downstairs, watched with bated breath on the monitors, three cameras, all recording the event. She had seen him enter, listened to them speaking, and saw him amble over to Carrie, now sat up in bed, the covers barely hiding her ample charms. He sat down and looked at her body, not in her eyes, Carrie smiled, 'he's scared to death of me!' she almost chortled, the moment was getting to her.

A wave of power swept over her, she placed a hand on his knee and asked him if he was alright, he nodded his head. She was walking head down to her seductive demise, she had been set up by Andrea, she was being head hunted, and her slayer was already sat near her waiting to strike, and he would, very soon!

"Would you like to come a little closer Andre?" She asked him, another nod of his head confirmed he would. Carrie leaned towards him, he leaned towards her. "You have been looking at me Andre, haven't you?" more nodding ensued. "You like me don't you, do you think I am pretty, beautiful even?" Carrie was getting excited, she was adding fuel to her own sexual fire, and Andre was waiting for the moment.

"You are the most excitingly beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever met Carrie," he told her breathlessly. He stroked her arm, she leaned closer, and Andre did the same. He did like Carrie and had wanted her from the off. He had made it plain to his mother, but as usual he did things her way, hence he had been sat on the sidelines all this time waiting for his turn, his chance, and now it was here.

He rested his face into her neck, she smelled him, that familiar man smell, musk, it wafted into her nostrils, now her fire was starting to blaze. It was an internal combustible fire with no way to douse it. The only recourse was the hose of Andre to spit the fire out, quelling it with spunk, over and into it.

Carrie had been, and was already aroused before Andrea had left her, tricking her in a way, but she didn't mind the way now, her challenge, 'of a nice big cock' had paved the way for Andre. Carrie's hand on his thigh slid up and around his waist, her other went around his back reassuringly. Andre did it to her; the embrace was beginning to lock.

Now he lightly kissed, then bit her neck, Carrie's eye balls rolled to the back of her beautiful blond head. 'Ooooh, oh wow,' she thought, 'oh that is so nice, so good,' it had been a long time since she had felt a man's lips doing this. He cupped her breast, found a bullet like nipple, placed his fingers on it and squeezed, that was effectively the positions between them reversed. Andre had all the control and power over her in that one mind numbing nanosecond.

He gently but insistently laid her down on the bed, Carrie slid down unknowingly willingly. He raised his face from her neck but not before kissing, sucking and biting some more. Then he locked his lips to hers, and Carrie wonderfully endured her first loving seductive kiss, the boy had got the woman, she didn't know it, but she was his in that moment!

Carrie's mind was awash with fleeting thoughts, 'this boy is just out of this world,' 'what would John say if he could see me?' 'I'm going to make love to another man for the first time in my life!' Her glazed eyes took him in, 'he is the most beautiful man I had ever seen,' she thought. 'I want him to kiss me, 'I want him in me' 'I need him to love me' 'love me as hard as a woman can be loved!' She wrapped an arm around his neck and tightened him into her loving sexual kiss.

Andre tugged the bed sheet away from her; she was open to him now, laid bare like a sacrificial lamb being led to the slaughter. Suddenly Carrie was aware that somehow he was naked, she quickly scanned his body and liked immensely what she saw. His sleek coffee coloured skin, his mangled tousled black silky hair. His body lithe, agile, fit, powerful, and so manly.

And there before her very eyes was what this was all about, 'a nice big cock for a change!' Her body and mind screamed out, "fuck me Andre, fuck me, don't wait!" She literally flung herself up to him. Andre sank in deep and strong in one huge upward thrust, he impaled her and now she knew what 'a nice big cock' actually felt like for the first time in her life. The thirty four year old married blond beauty had been utterly seduced, not only by Andre, but by herself, and Andrea too.

She wasn't a naive woman, in any way, but in her upper aroused condition, her power of reason, decision making and clear thinking had been diminished. All she wanted was to be loved by an alpha male, taken, used lovingly, give in to him, Her primeval heritage made her surrender willingly, man or boy, it didn't matter, all that did matter was him having his way, and she getting it from him. One whose very musk was pervading her mind, her very soul, and Carrie succumbed to it completely.

Downstairs Andrea was fingering her pussy, this was a new one on her, her friends had told her what a great lover her son was, and she was more than proud of him. But she had never seen him in action, it had never crossed her mind, but watching him here beginning a demolition job on her lover carrie, was turning her on like never before.

To see Carrie, who had taken Andrea some time to seduce, tumble down the stairs of seduction head first was a mind bender. And watching her son on top of her, his prick, 'God look at that prick!' she said aloud in her office. He was hitting her with long powerful thumps, up on his elbows there was no doubting what was taking place, there was a man fucking a woman! His prick almost coming out before disappearing in a blur back into Carrie's wide spread pussy.

The cameras were placed strategically, two at the sides about 3ft up from the action, the third was almost level with the end of the bed and the view Andrea had of Carrie's pussy, a view she had seen many times. But now she was watching a superb man's cock ramming into her sweet slick juice running gash. She saw Carrie's knees rise and spread high and wide, the heels of her feet coming to rest on Andre's tight buttocks. Her hands and nails hanging on to him as he increased the pace slowly, but indeterminably.

Her head had gone back, her mouth opening into a perfect 'O' and her eyes shut tight. Andrea wanted to race up stairs, grab Carrie and drag her out from under her son and get under herself, to feel that magnificent weapon in her own pussy, she came in a brain frazzling orgasm. Her head hit the desk; it bent and crippled her totally. Andrea trembled under its hold on her, it raced and danced about her body, it was as big a cum she hadn't had for a long time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds