• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Masquerade Ball

A Masquerade Ball

I looked across the room at my husband, dressed in his costume; he played the part of a rogue so well. Swarthy, muscled and sexy the women were in awe of him. The yearly Swingers Masquerade Ball was another success. I watched David as he charmed the ladies and noticed he paid more attention to one in particular. She seemed to be an older woman, dressed in an elegant gown of satin and ribbons. Her hair dark, shining in curls, her upper face covered with an elegant mask. I felt a little underdressed in my barmaid’s costume. David loved it as it dipped so low my breasts were always at risk of spilling out. The blouse had full sleeves and was tight around my ribs, a wide leather belt acted like a corset and my skirt was full, and I wore pure white stockings held with ribbon garters. Looking at him in conversation with the woman made me wonder what would happen later. I never knew what David had in store for us.

The night wore on with dancing and eating. Laughter could be heard through the ballroom as everyone was trying to figure out who everyone was, as we could not take our masks off. Everyone was playing the roles their costumes represented, changing their voices, and whatever it took to keep their identity a secret. It made it difficult to figure out who was who.

The clock struck midnight when David came to me and tugged on my hand, "Darling wife, please come and meet someone" he said. I followed him as he pulled me through the crowd. He brought me face to face with the elegant woman he was talking to. I felt like I needed to curtsy to this woman. She seemed so regal standing there in front of me.

"Megan, I want you to meet Lady Chatterly, her party name!" he said chuckling.

"I am pleased to meet you Lady," I replied. Taking both our arms he started walking us to the private rooms in the club. It was time for a surprise!

The rooms were ready for whatever we desired, candles lit and refreshments set on the tables; it was a swinger’s dream come true. You could always find what you wanted. I felt a little nervous in the company of this woman and I could not understand why, we have swung for sometime now and usually didn’t feel so on edge.

David took my hand and pulled me close and whispered, "I like this woman, lets have some fun." He pushed me back and pulled my blouse down exposing my breasts. My bustier held them somewhat in place, I am quite endowed and the nipples peeked out enticingly. Lady C walked over to me and gently stroked my breasts, smiling softly. Untying the ribbons they tumbled out and her hands cupped them, warm against my breasts, I moaned softly.

David slowly removed my skirt, while Lady C leaned down and took my nipple in her mouth, stroking the other breast. The attention to my breasts made me damp, excited, knowing pleasure was just beginning. David tossed my skirt aside and went to the buttons of Lady C’s dress. Tiny buttons that went all the way to the curve of her ass. She continued her loving of my breasts and stopping only to let David remove her dress. Her corset was a deep wine color; trimmed with lace, for an older woman she had a beautiful body.

She also wore hose held by garters, and wore satin slippers. I stepped away as David knelt before her to remove her hose. His hands lovingly slid up the smooth silk stocking. I knew he was getting hot, as he loves the feel of legs in silk. She stood before him quietly letting him remove her corset; she had lovely breasts, a flat tummy and neatly trimmed pussy. The rules were we could not take off our masks until a bell was rung. This made the mystery even more exciting.

David pulled me over to bed and beckoned for Lady C to join me. He stripped off his costume and sat in the chair facing the bed. Lady C reached for me placing her hands on the sides of my face and kissed me softly. Her lips hot against mine as her tongue slipped inside and toyed with mine. Our breasts brushed up against each other sending tingles to my lower regions.

Her hands slid down my arms and down my hips pulling me closer to her. David’s eyes were on us, his cock swelling as he stroked himself. Her hand slowly massaged my hips and worked her way to my wetness. I kissed her tits and sucked on her nipples one at time slowly running my tongue around their hardness. She slipped a finger up into my pussy and stroked my clit with her thumb. I trembled as the pleasure built up. I rolled her nipples between my fingers pinching softly, she moaned as she put another finger in my cunt.

My husband was watching intently as his cock grew even harder. He shifted in the chair, I knew he was getting so turned on watching as another woman made love to his wife. Lady C moved down and kissed my shaved pussy, moaning I opened my legs more for her. Her tongue flicked across my clit, then she started sucking it hard between her lips. I gasped at the sensations that ran through my body. My hands in her curls, she looked up with her mask in place and smiled. She lowered her mouth to my pussy and slowly put her tongue where her fingers were and sucked my juices into her mouth. The orgasm hit me hard as she put a finger into my ass. I moaned loudly and she fucked me with her tongue and worked my ass with her finger.

David could not wait any longer and put his hands on Lady C’s ass and drove his cock into her wet pussy. His hands reached down for her tits as she continued her assault on my ass and pussy. David worked his cock like magic in her pussy and she was moaning into my cunt. I moved from her and slipped to their side and let my fingers play with her clit as David pumped his rod into her. She was so wet I could feel her juices as I gently rubbed her clit.

David’s throbbing cock glistened as he thrust in and out of her pussy. Lady C was almost to the edge of ecstasy as I continued rubbing her clit, crying out for David to make her cum. He pushed his cock in deep as he exploded into her cunt. I watched my husbands face as he kept his cock buried in her pussy, the joy in his face. His hands touching her ass, her tits, it was like he couldn’t stop touching her.

He emptied his cock into her wet pussy and finally pulled away. I quickly knelt in front of him and took his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked until I cleaned all their juices from him. Lady C collapsed onto the bed breathing hard. David pushed me to her pussy, for me to taste her and his juices. I licked her clit and dipped my tongue into her cunt, tasting them, their juices mixed together. I then leaned up and kissed her to have her taste them on my mouth.

David joined us on the bed as the bell rang through the rooms. We looked at each other with smiles. David pulled off his mask, as did I. Lady C slowly reached up and removed hers. Our mouths fell open as the woman was revealed.

Sitting on the bed with us was his… MOTHER! David started laughing, looking at the 3 of us naked in bed; he was in his glory. “I couldn’t figure out why I was so drawn to you, now I know why. You changed your voice, I didn’t know you with that accent!” His mother just smiled and suggested the three of us head for home and more fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Masquerade Ball

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds