A Massage to Remember

Her intent seemed to be solely on making me come quickly. Being pleasured by the woman I loved, that happened quickly. The love I felt for her doubled my pleasure. She did not continue to eat me as I came. As I came, she quickly sat up and pulled me to her. Coming down from my come, she kissed me again, and we spent a few minutes sharing my juices. To taste myself from my mother's lips was arousing on its own. After kissing her, I pulled away and looked her deeply in the eyes. I could see her love for me, and her excitement behind those deep blues.

"Did you enjoy that mom?" I asked her. She nodded happily. "I did honey. I never thought I could enjoy something like this with another woman. Thank you." She said to me. I was smiling, but I had something else on my mind, one last thing I wanted to do with her tonight. "Hold on mom, there is one more thing I want to do with you." I said. I then spread her legs and mine, then pushed my crotch to hers, until our lower lips kissed. We both shook as they kissed. My eyes closed briefly, taking in the feel of my mother's pussy against mine. With both of us so wet, they glided and swept against each other. "Ooooh." We both moaned. I started to push and slide my pussy against hers, and soon she was returning the act. Our nipples continued to kiss as well, springing and rubbing together as our breasts glided over each other. Both of us were moaning and gasping at this moment.

Our bodies were slick with sweat, and that just made our bodies rubbing together more erotic for me. I was in bliss at this moment, being so intimate with my mom. I could not hold back anymore, and I roughly put my lips to hers. She responded enthusiastically, fiercely returning my kiss. My hands continued to explore her sumptuous body, rubbing her back and cupping her ass, my other hand feeling her tits. She was doing the same to me. I could feel my orgasm coming, the moment overwhelming me, but I saw mother was not there yet, and I slowed down.

I wanted her to come with me. She moved with me, speeding up when I did, slowing down with me when I slowed the pace. "MMMMMMM." I heard from her, and felt in my lips. I could feel the heat from her body, the pulsing of her pussy, the rapid expansion and contraction of her chest. I could even feel her heartbeat against my own. She was just as into this as I was. I cannot even tell you how long we were together like this, and the longer it lasted, the closer mom came to coming. I could feel her near the precipice.

At this moment, a thought was in the back of my mind. I was as close to my mother as I could possibly be. Our bodies pressed together, meeting in every intimate place. My hand in her hair, hers in mine. Our mouths together in a loving kiss. Nothing separating us, both our bodies bared to the other. I was overcome with joy, and a few tears of absolute happiness escaped me. I finally had what I had wanted most in my life. I finally had the woman of my dreams in a way I had once thought impossible. At that moment, NOTHING could make me happier. That small thought pushed me over the edge, and I came. I came harder than any time in my life.

I knew it was, because for the first time ever, I passed out. As my vision went dark, I saw the look of complete satisfaction on mom's face, and I smiled, feeling she had come with me. When I came to, I was lying on my mother's bed, my face resting on her bosom. She was smiling down at me, stroking my hair. "Oh my sweet little girl, that was wonderful. Mommy has not felt this good in years. Not since your father died." I smiled a little, happy that I had made this a wonderful experience for her.

"I was glad to give it to you mom." I said. "I must confess, you were right. The first time I offered you a massage, it was an excuse to touch you so intimately." My breath caught, and I poured my heart out. "Oh mom, this was great for me as well. I've wanted you since I was just starting to feel sexual desire. You were the woman I wanted most. I thought I'd never have this with you. I cannot tell you how happy I am right now." She just giggled.

"Well honey, it was great for me too. I was apprehensive about this, because you're my daughter, but I have no regrets. I don't care what others would say about what we did, because I enjoyed every moment of it." I was bursting with joy at hearing this. After years of desiring my mother, I had finally had my chance with her. I rose up and kissed her again. Both of us were very tired now, as we fell asleep together in her bed, our arms around each other. I fell asleep with my lips still to hers.

In all honesty, I would have been happy with just this one time. Once was enough for me, to have that one night with my mother. Instead, this was not our only time. This all happened five years ago. After five years, my mother is still my lover. Even at 45, she's still as sexy as she was when she first became the object of my desires. We live together still, like woman and wife. I sleep in her bed now. We wake up together, go to sleep together, and even shower together. We go out on dates. When we're places where people know us, we're just a mother and daughter spending time together. When no one knows us, we are just like any other couple. We make love often, and it is superb. I'm the happiest I have ever been in my life. Mom is all I need, and I know I'll never have another lover. I still cannot believe I have her. I never would have thought that my fantasies would ever become reality.

And yes, I still massage her every Friday night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds