• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Massage Too Far?

A Massage Too Far?

My name is Susan and I am a happily married mother of two in her early forties. I have above average sized breasts that have retained most (but not all!) of their youthful firmness. I've put on a bit of weight over the years on my hips and thighs and I have a little bit of a tummy. My girlfriends often tell me how good my body still is, and I often see men, including younger men, ogling me. I am a senior manager in a government agency and I was away on yet another conference. These conferences tend to be dominated by middle aged lecherous men, so I generally avoid most of the late night drinking sessions that go hand in hand with these events. On this occasion I went to the welcome drinks as there were a few people I wanted to catch up with, but I called it a night very early, as I was giving a presentation the next day. After I'd showered, phoned my family, and settled comfortably into bed I got very horny. I'd been doing a fair bit of masturbating over the last 12 months in particular, as the marital couplings had really started to diminish. With wild thoughts of being ravished by a young man with a nice hard thick cock, I started to finger my pussy and rub my clit until I came with a relieving orgasm.

After that, I went to quickly sleep and the next day I woke up and gave my presentation that went really well. I always find presenting at a conference stressful so I was a both relieved and exhausted and I returned to my hotel room early in the evening. As I was flicking through the folder of information about the hotel, looking for the room service menu, a brochure fell out about in-room massages. I picked it up and absently put it on the small table that is typical of most hotel rooms as I organised what I wanted for dinner. As room service came, I idly read the brochure and thought it would be really nice to have a massage to unwind. When I spoke to my husband that evening, I mentioned that if it was okay by him I'd like to get a massage that evening from a professional. I assured him from the brochure that it was all non-sexual. He suggested that if that's what I wanted then he was happy. I joked about whether he would still be happy if the masseuse was a male, and stereotypically he assured me that if he was, he would most probably be gay anyway.

I bit the bullet and made a phone call to the number on the brochure. A friendly female voice answered and I asked her if there was a masseuse available for an hour or so that evening. She said sure, she would send Paul over within the hour. I hesitated for a second when I heard a man's name, but I thought what the heck, he'll probably be gay anyway, just like my husband said. I showered and made sure the underwear I had on wasn't too revealing and covered up with the bath robe that was in the hotel room wardrobe.

An hour or so later, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and met Paul. He was a young stocky guy probably in his early to mid 20s was my guess. He was casually dressed in a polo top with fairly baggy pants. He was carrying a large bag which was obviously his portable massage table and accessories. I invited him in and he looked around for a suitable place in the room to set himself up. We made small talk for a little bit, while he assembled the table and sorted his gear out. Once this was done he explained the massage rules so to speak. That I was always the one in control, and if anything hurt or felt uncomfortable in any way, or if he was touching anywhere where I thought he shouldn't be touching, he would cease what he was doing immediately. He explained that he had seen hundreds of people naked or semi-naked in his line of work, so I didn't have anything he hadn't seen before. I nodded at the appropriate time, acknowledging and agreeing to what he was saying. At the end of his spiel he wanted me to reconfirm that I was comfortable with everything and I did so. Following that he asked me to take my bath robe off and get myself comfortable on the massage bench. He also suggested I wear an eye mask which he said often helped his customers block out any distractions and heighten sensation.

Paul busied himself, lighting candles and heating oils as I stepped out my robe. I must admit that I did feel a little bit self conscious at this stage as I took my robe off, and laid on my stomach on the massage table. Paul looked quiet hot and I think the only man in the past 15 years to see me in my underwear had been my husband. I put the eye mask on as Paul suggested. The room smelled deliciously fragrant as the aroma of essential oils burning filled my nostrils. I lay back calmly for what seemed like a fair bit of time as Paul continued to fuss about.

Paul said that he was ready if I was and I responded affirmatively. He asked if I could undo my bra and I did so, cautious not to flash my boobs at him. Once I was comfortable again, Paul placed his warm and smooth hands on my shoulder blades and commenced a sensuous gliding motion, spreading massage oil across my back and shoulders in broad circles. He continued to work his hands over my shoulders and then my back applying firm but extremely comfortable pressure. He moved his hands to the back of my neck and initially it felt like he was caressing me like a devoted lover before he applied more pressure. After giving my neck a good going over, he slid his hands down my sides, in doing so he ever so slightly brushed the sides of breasts that had pushed out slightly as a result of me being flat on my stomach. I didn't object and I felt the slightest tingle in my pussy from this briefest of touches. Paul spent some time working on my lower back, applying firm and even pressure.

After awhile, Paul let me know he would be starting on my legs. I heard him apply more warm massage oil to his hands and he bent my right leg at the knee and started to massage my calf and ankle. He then placed my leg back down on the massage bench and briefly massaged behind my knee before working up to my thigh. If you'd asked me the previous day, I'd have been comfortable lying down in only my panties while a young man massaged my thighs I would have said no, but I had already melted at the hands of this magician. He continued for what seemed like quiet a period massaging my thighs, the focus of his hands had moved higher and more towards my inner thighs. Just as I thought he might be getting too close to my pussy, he moved around the other side of the table and started the same routine on my left leg. I was only partly relieved at this as his tantalising touch on my bare thigh was exquisite. My mind started to drift to thinking about how, given his expert touch, he must be a great fuck.

Paul went on to massage my arms, my hands with lovely little circles around my palms and tugging ever so lightly on my fingers one by one. I must admit by this stage that I was languidly aroused and wished my husband was here to fuck me afterwards. The darkness of the blindfold helped my mind to wander.

Paul then asked something which came as a bit of a shock. He asked if I wanted to lay on my back so I he could finish the massage. He must have noticed my surprise and he stressed again that he was a professional and I was in control. I was so relaxed and carefree by this stage though I said yes, even though this meant exposing my boobs to this young man. I momentarily lifted the blindfold and blinked maniacally as I was dazzled by the sudden burst of light, and then sat up on the bench allowing my boobs to sway freely. I laid flat on the bench and got myself comfortable, the naughtiness of it all was turning me on, as I adjusted myself on the bench and placed the blindfold back on.

Paul positioned himself just above my head and started to massage my shoulders and my upper arms. It was really starting to turn me on knowing that Paul was copping an eyeful of my breasts. He slid his warm hands down my sides from my shoulders downwards and along the sides of my breasts. I was really getting turned on and could feel my pussy tingling from the attentions of his amazing hands. I thought I'd heard Paul's breathing become a bit ragged, but I wasn't sure. My focus was on my tingling body and the deft hands that danced ever closer to my erogenous zones. Ever so slowly and teasingly, Paul's hands and fingers moved over more and more of breasts but without touching the areoles or nipples. I could feel myself lightly biting my bottom lip and just as I was about to let out a sexy moan when Paul took his hands away and moved over to the table as he put more oil on his hands. To my sweet surprise he then stepped back and placed his warm and oiled hands fully on my breasts and started to flick my nipples while applying smooth and gentle pressure to the rest of my breasts. I now let out a moan, leaving no uncertainty that I was immensely turned on. Paul asked if I was okay and if I wanted him to stop. I detected a coy mocking tone in his voice, but I didn't care about that or my husband at that point in time. I just wanted to be ravished by this young hunk.

While continuing to massage my nipples, Paul bent over and started to softly kiss my mouth. I responded with passion as his tongue delicately but firmly parted my lips and worked its way in to flick rhythmically across my own tongue. He increased the rhythm and pressure on my breasts and I could feel my pussy was soaked, its fragrance was starting to fill the room. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I reached around and found his hard crotch bulge and started to cop a feel of what felt like a nice fat cock of average length. Paul ground his hips towards my busy hands before extracting his hands and lips from my body and scooping me up and sitting me on the edge of the bed. I instinctively reached for his cock again and freed his member from his trousers. My god it was thick, and I knew it was going to fill my hot pussy to the brim. I grabbed it at the base and guided it into my waiting mouth. It was not too long that it made me gag, but thick enough to fill my mouth. I looked into Paul's glittering eyes as I repeatedly slid his cock along the inside of my cheek. It was Paul's turn to moan as I slobbered over his cock and as I did so I reached down with other hand to probe my pussy through my panties, which were now soaked with pussy juice.

Paul told me that he wanted to lick me, so who was I to complain. I got up from the bed, removed by spanties and laid down on the bed and for the first time in over 15 years I spread my legs to reveal my pussy to a man other than my husband. Paul laid down and started to massage my pussy with his tongue, divinely flicking my engorged clit and then taking it gently in his lips and tugging with them ever so perfectly. I ground my whole vulva against Paul's face, wanting him to simply swallow my sex to put out the fire that was raging there. All the while, he was sliding his fingers lightly up and down my inner thighs, before moving them up and smoothly delving two fingers into my slick vagina, and applying exquisite pressure to the walls of my vagina as he moved them in and out. I could feel the pressure building as Paul increased the speed of his probing fingers and his tongue continued to dance its devilish tune on my enflamed clitoris. It was all too much and I came, releasing a guttural scream and clenching Paul's head in my spasming thighs. I lay back quivering and catching my breath as Paul slowly withdrew his fingers and moved his mouth away from my still pulsating vulva.

Paul stood up and not surprisingly his cock was rock hard. He moved up on the bed and laid next to me. As our eyes met, his mouth descended upon mine and I could taste my pussy juice as he again kissed me deeply. I reached down and firmly grasped his thick cock again and gently tugged on it. Each tug elicited a deep groan from Paul. Even though I had only just come, I was ready to feel that cock inside me and knew Paul was as horny as hell too. I whispered to Paul to fuck me. He got off the bed and walked to his bag and extracted a condom and a tube of lube. He opened the condom wrapper, with some effort rolled the rubber over his cock and squirted some lube on it.

Paul laid back down on the bed and I straddled him, grabbing his hard slippery cock and directed it towards my pussy hole. It took a fair bit of squirming to get Paul's cock into me but the instant it was in, I bit my lip as I felt my whole pussy distend around the fattest penis I had ever encountered. I started to ride Paul, slowly at first, as my pussy took a bit of time to become use to the girth, and then gradually with more vigour. Paul was moaning with every stroke and was kneading my well oiled boobs with urgency. I knew Paul was close to cumming so I put my palms squarely on his chest and fucked him hard, grinding into his crotch on the downward stroke With perfect timing he rose to meet every stroke and I could feel my own orgasm build as well from the pounding. As we reached a frenzy of fucking, Paul's strokes lost their rhythm as he came and came hard. I continued to ride him as I plunged into another quivering orgasm, my pussy muscles squeezing the fat cock that was still lodged inside.

As we both came down from our orgasmic highs, I removed myself from Paul's now softening cock which caused a loud plop as it was released from my stretched pussy. As I looked down I marvelled at how much cum was inside the condom. Paul went into the bathroom and came back out with the condom discarded, but with his slick cock still slightly turgid. Paul grinned at me as he went into his bag of tricks and pulled out a fat black vibrator, about the same size as his cock. He wasn't finished pleasuring me!!!! I smiled lasciviously as he asked me to get on all fours so he could fuck me with the vibrator. My pussy was still slick from the previous fucking, not to mention the stretching it had received from Paul's godly girth. He slid the vibrator straight into the hilt and the overwhelming pleasure of a full pussy overtook me again as he began moving it in and out, withdrawing it nearly all the way out before plunging it back in deeply. He kept up a methodical and teasing rhythm for a time and I intermittently whimpered softly as the vibrations tantalised my pussy walls. Paul momentarily stopped the action as he got himself into position to lick my clit again before sliding the toy back into my welcoming pussy. I was in heaven again as the young Adonis with the wonderful skills worked me to fever pitch again. I was whimpering with every stroke now and pushing my vulva down against Paul's face to extract every bit of pleasure from the tongue lashing I was receiving. Despite already coming twice, I knew with the attention my pussy was receiving that I could not hold on for much longer. I slowly slipped away from reality as nothing else mattered; my pussy was the centre of the universe as I was overtaken by one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I released a low throaty scream of pleasure before slumping forward on the bed, my body simply going limp as my pussy continued to spasm and I gasped for breathe. I was spent.

After a time, Paul got up from bed and I noticed he was stroking his cock to attention. Paul told me he wanted to give me a facial. After the extended pleasure he had given me, I couldn't let him walk out without giving him what he wanted. Paul took the lead and arranged the pillows on the floor and I arranged myself on my knees. He moved his cock to my lips and I consumed the bulbous head and sucked on it like a lolly as he vigorously stroked the base of his own cock. It didn't take long for Paul to increase the speed of his tugging. He withdrew his cock head from my lips and I knelt motionless as his wrist became a blur around his cock which was only inches away from my face. Paul groaned and his hips shuddered. A stream of semen spurted from his cock, the first blast splattering across my nose and my upper lip. Despite already having cum once, Paul was still able to really let fly with a volume of semen that continued to cover my lips and part of my nose and I felt some of it slide down on to my chest.

A satiated Paul shook the last drops of semen from his cock and I smiled a cum covered smile up at him. I knew that it was about time to call the evening quits but I certainly could complain as I got much more pleasure than I had bargained for from my one hour therapeutic massage. I had come three times and had also received a huge blast of gooey cum across my face. I couldn't remember the last time I had come more than once in a night. Paul started to pack away his things and I went into the shower to clean myself up. As I emerged from the shower, Paul was dressed and had packed away his massage gear. We bade fair well and as he walked out the door I joked that I would recommend Paul to my friends.

Now what to tell my loving husband.......................................

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Massage Too Far?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds