A Masseuse's Story

"Sorry, you'll just have to trust me."

The wonderful thing about the male appendage is that it's easy to measure the amount of arousal. I diligently massaged Brett's thighs and worked my way up around his navel, then moved up to his chest while keeping my eye on his cock. Whenever it began to wilt, I would take him in hand and stroke him all nice and hard again. He would then groan in despair as I released him and moved away to continue the massage.

"This is the worst handjob I've ever had." he commented after awhile.

"I laughed, "All good things take time. Just wait until the end, I bet it'll be the best."

For the next half hour, I tormented Brett by keeping his cock hard and interested. When I ran out of places to massage, I looked down at him and grinned.

"Wanna cum now?" I asked innocently.

"Oh fuck, yes please." he groaned.

Placing a tissue box beside him, I took his cock in hand and stroked him. His shaft was rock hard, the head bulbous and red. Below, his balls were painfully tight and I almost felt sorry for him. I began working him slowly with one hand to maximize the length of my stroke while my other hand toyed with the eye.

By this time I too was extremely aroused, I could feel my wetness and the dampness in my panties. If Brett hadn't been married I would've gladly ripped my clothes off and fucked him stupid, or at least take him into my mouth, but alas, it wasn't to be. But once I'd finished, I knew that I'd be sprinting for my vibrator long before Brett had gotten into his car.

It didn't take long before Brett showed the tell tale signs of his orgasm. I picked up a little speed and let my hand slip over the head every second or third stroke as he breathed and writhed erratically beneath me. It certainly did the trick as he began pumping his cock wildly through my hand.

"Watch ouuuuuuuut, here it comes." he warned.

I had intended to catch his cum in a tissue, but I wanted to see the results of my teasing. The first shot of cum fired surprisingly high in the air and landed somewhere on the floor. I laughed and placed my free hand a good ten inched above his pulsating cock to catch the second and third shots, but just high enough up so that I could watch the action. I then slowly milked all his cum from him, both my hands now a gooey slippery mess. I continued stroking him until he began to soften in my hand, and then cleaned him up with tissues.

"So, was that worth waiting for?" I asked.

Brett laughed, "That was fucking incredible, but you're still a sadistic bitch."

"Why thank you, it's nice to be appreciated." I commented with a knowing smile.

I washed my hands and then moved to the top of the table for his facial. He smiled as my fingers worked his forehead and face.

"Mmmmm, that's nice too." Brett whispered as he fell under my spell.

"I hope Zoe didn't mind what I did. I'm starting to feel a little guilty now." I commented truthfully.

"Not a chance. She'll think it's a real hoot how you teased me, probably die laughing."

"It's seems really naughty doing that to a married man." I added.

"It's all okay. It's just that we're both real horny people. We like to push boundaries without going too far. But we haven't played around with other people or anything like that."

"But I played with you."

Brett thought about my comment for a few seconds. "Yeah, but it was in context with the massage if you know what I mean. And other times when Zoe's been here, she's left here as horny as hell and takes me home and fucks my brains out. She likes you watching when she gives me a handjob, and it's all good harmless fun."

I didn't confess to him how it made me all wet and sticky too. I was intrigued by this couple, when one thinks of how many married people get bored and play around with affairs, Zoe and Brett's approach to fun was unusual but commendable in my book.

"She must really love you to do that."

He laughed, "We love each other to death."

After finishing Brett's massage, I waited in the lounge for him to shower and dress. On his appearance, he grinned and again cheekily accused me of being a terrible tease before taking his leave. On cue, I took myself into the bedroom and changed the batteries in my vibrator before running a hot bath. I soon lay back in splendor with my thighs unashamedly wide teasing myself to orgasm. With my vibrator safely inside a sealed condom, and a nice thick rubber dildo inside me, I was working myself diligently to my first orgasm when the phone rang. I cursed loudly as I picked up the strategically placed cordless phone beside the bath and answered it.

"Hey Sarah." came Zoe's familiar voice. "Brett told me how you nearly teased him to death. Well done girl, wish I'd been there to watch that."

I chuckled, "I hope you didn't mind. It was real good fun though."

"Hell no. By the way, you might want to get a quieter vibrator if you're gonna leave it on when you answer the phone. It's kind of obvious if you know what I mean."

I looked down to my hand and found my favorite toy buzzing noisily in the air; I bit my lip in embarrassment and turned it off.

"Ooooooops; sorry about that." I replied.

Zoe laughed, "Its okay. I'm just jealous that you're gonna cum before me. I'm just getting Brett hard so I can jump his bones. So I hope you haven't worn him out too much."

I laughed, "Now I'm jealous. All I've got is a plastic fantastic; at least you've got the real thing."

"Mmmmmm, that's true. Maybe we'll let you watch. Would you be interested in watching us?"

My voyeuristic heart raced at the suggestion. "Sure, I guess that'd be fun."

"Well, why don't you get dressed and bring your vibrator with you. We're quite happy to wait for you. Would you like to do that Sarah?" Zoe purred.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Right now, but you'd better hurry girl. Here's the address. " Zoe suggested knowingly.

Now, you'd be surprised how fast a forty something extremely horny masseuse can get dressed, but five minutes later, my car was speeding down the street. I just couldn't wait to get there, for I knew the experience of a life time awaited me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds