A Master's Ring: Book 01

I grabbed her hip with my left hand, not letting her slide forward. I waited another second for her to start the descent from sensation. I adjusted my cock so it was at the entrance of her pussy. She started a deep breath of recovery and at the upper limit of it I penetrated into her.

She raised her upper body with her hands, arched her back, and pushed backwards to drive me deeper inside her. She screamed a small cry of pleasure.

I took a firm grip on her hips, pulled back, and drove forward to seat my cock completely inside Marie. Her pleasure spiked, and she pressed her forehead against the carpet.

I waited, comfortable where I was.

Her pussy gripped and released me.

I had a long wait while her body pulsed with another orgasm. She pushed herself up on her arms again. She moved her ass in circles to entice me to finish our ride. I pulled back and drove forward. Her back arched as I accentuated the motion in and out of her.

Back, slow, easy, long. Forward, slow, easy, deep.

I felt her pussy grip me, fighting the backward motion of my dick. She released me, giving her body to the penetration.

I wanted her but what had been found missing in her kept me controlled.

Slow, easy, deep.

It continued until she lost control of the circles her hips were moving in. I looked down, pulling her hips backward until her ass was touching my lower stomach.

A germ of a thought crossed my mind and I started to bring it to fruition. I would take everything Marie had to offer.

I brought my hand around her body. The hand traveled down her stomach into her pubic hair and onto her clit. I could touch my latex covered penis. I rubbed her clit hard. She reacted to it by wriggling madly. I stopped, pulled almost completely out, and quickly pushed in. She reacted to that motion by pulling forward and back again forcing me almost completely out of her and a more violent penetration than I had wanted. I used my other hand to keep her ass in contact with me, holding her in place while one hand worked on her clit.

She moved her ass in circles striving to get me to fuck her hard.

I pulled back and out completely. I swapped the hand working on her clit. I penetrated her with a finger while trying to keep some pressure on her clit. I pulled her hips back and down a bit, and moved forward at a slightly different angle. She had lubricated the condom with herself so that was no worry. I put the tip of my dick on her anal opening.

She reacted; her head came up, and she tried to raise the angle her ass was at. Leaving my dick at the entrance, I used one hand to hold her hips still and the other to press in on her clit. She kept trying to move me from her asshole, but the pressure on her clit was forcing her towards orgasm.

Mentally, she did not want to, but her body was beyond rejecting me as her third orgasm approached. She stilled when I took the pleasure of my fingers away.

She pushed back beginning the penetration of my cock into her ass.

I put the pressure of my fingers back on her clit, and she sighed in relief. Her ass was motionless. I spread her ass cheeks with one hand and rewarded her clit with the other. I grabbed my cock and held it still. I pushed forward into her ass.

The motto had changed from slow for seduction to slow out of need.

Her body was fighting itself. Discomfort against pleasure, pleasure against discomfort. I kept moving forward until the head of my dick was in her ass.

The rest would be easier having gotten the crown inside, but I had to let her adjust. The pleasure on her clit had leveled off and I waited with everything inside me screaming to take her. Her orgasm peeked around the corner to make sure it was safe to make its presence felt again.

I penetrated deeper into her.

It was tortuous but the pressure on me was so intense it was worth it. It was a long time before I was completely inside her; stopping whenever she leveled off again, only to push forward as her need to orgasm became insistent.

Finally, I was fully fucked into Marie's ass.

The hand underneath her made the position uncomfortable but the incredible feeling of her around my dick had discomfort fighting pleasure, and like with Marie, pleasure was winning.

I pulled back slowly, and repeated the same insane crawl forward.

Again.

The hand on her pussy never stopped moving, and she flowered with my dick in her ass.

Her body nearly collapsed as her legs gave out. Only my penetration of her held her in place, but her weight was slipping me out. I put my hand on the floor and moved down with her slide. She was resting on her stomach, her ass held up a bit by my dick.

Once she achieved a final resting position, I put my hands on either side of her, supporting my weight and pumped back into the depth of her ass. The last orgasm had relaxed her to the point where there was no longer any discomfort. She was moving her ass to increase my pleasure whenever I was totally inside her. I kept the slow pumping motion, in and out of her ass. I did not want to hurt her, and the pressure made up for not being able to fuck hard into her. I kept up the slow in and out motion, until felt the explosion begin to build inside me.

She must have felt the change in size because she moaned and worked her hips up to give my penetrations more force. I was trying to not thrust hard but the need to cum took command of my actions. I drove myself completely inside her with one hard thrust.

She finished it for me. She moved her ass up and down my length as much as she could with my weight on top of her. It was only an inch, but her desire for my pleasure put me over the top. I came down, and bit her neck as an intense orgasm took my body over. She kept moving her ass underneath me as my dick jerked inside her. I shifted my hips, giving an inch of penetration away and took it back to get everything from the experience.

I lay on her back for a minute enjoying the sensation of my dick softening inside her. I pulled out and reached down to remove the condom. I put in the garbage can next to our heads. I lay down and pulled her into my arms.

Later, we were in the shower. The owner was somewhat spoiled so his office had to have the full amenities. I wanted to thank him for the luxuries as Marie knelt in front of me. Her back was to the showerhead, and she was caressing my dick with her mouth. Slowly, ever so slowly she took me inside her mouth. She pulled off me and licked me with long touches of her tongue. We had lain on the carpet for a while; I tried to rub out some of the carpet burn on her knees. We talked, we played, and it led to the steamy shower. After a much heated beginning to the shower where we soaped each other to arousal, I expressed concern about the problems with condoms and showers. She looked at me having just begun her treatment of my dick with her tongue and mouth and asked me if she could trust me. The Siblings were safe and before them I had regular testing so I nodded seriously. I knew about her and Derik so I was as comfortable with it as I could be. She was amazed by my strength as I held her up against the shower wall. My hands were on the wall and her body rested in the cradle of my arms. I smiled as she commented that I had to have a lot of endurance to hold her off the ground with so little strain. I fucked into her slowly and taught Marie a new standard of endurance. She marked my shoulder with her teeth as I thrust a pair of orgasms into her. She pulled my head against her neck and my lips touched her skin wanting to mark her also.

"DO IT!" she exclaimed.

I sucked on her skin hard, darkening it almost immediately. She screamed in orgasm as cum flooded her insides.

I got the answer to my question. Her eyes were a dark green when passion overcame her.

I drove her home.

"This isn't going to happen again, is it, David?" she asked looking up at her window.

"No, it's not," I admitted.

"Why?"

I put my hands on my face and put my elbows on the steering wheel thinking about how to answer that question. I felt the answer but I did not know how to vocalize it yet.

"You are a woman I want, Marie," I said finally. "But you're not 'what' I want."

"Can I be that?" she asked.

I turned to look at her.

"I don't know how to ask you," I answered honestly. "I don't know how people become that."

I stared into her eyes.

"Why did you do it?" I asked her.

She nodded as if I deserved an answer.

"Did you ever know when someone didn't love you?" she asked with tears shining in her eyes.

"Yeah, there's like six billion people that don't love me, Marie. I only know one that did."

I looked out the window.

"I know one that I think does."

"The little blonde?"

I nodded.

"She does love you, David," she said quietly. "Maybe it's not a fully matured love, but it's there."

I turned to look at her.

"That's the problem," she said looking up to her window. "I love Derik. but he doesn't love me. He loves what he thinks the rest of his life should be."

I did not have anything to say to that.

"How's the little blonde going to react to you and me?" she asked turning back to me.

"If she ever finds out, she's probably going to come looking for you," I said honestly.

Her eyebrows shot up.

"I get the feeling she wants me to share everything with her. She's not going to be satisfied with just the taste that she can get from my lips."

Marie laughed freely at that. She put her hand on her neck and touched the spot where I had marked her.

"Thank you for this," she said. "It's going to give Derik the way out he's been looking for."

The tears were flowing freely.

"You know we never kissed," she said suddenly.

I nodded.

"We did all of that, but we never kissed."

I reached across to touch her hair. She turned her face as I pulled her towards me.

We kissed.

---

I got out of the car and walked into the patch of woods. I never really considered where to attend college after I left the military. I chose a school close to where Jason and I grew up as if there were no other choice.

The woods were dark but the smell of the place brought back memories.

Jason and I running through every day, climbing trees as high as we could and hiding from the world.

It felt like the trees remembered me. I climbed one and sat on its thickest branch. I looked down at the ground below and summoned the storm of memories.

Torturing my high school tormentor: we did it in the dark and must have looked like pagans around a sacrificial fire.

Little Billy, whose daddy thought bringing in two older boys would turn his son into a man.

It only...

Brittany and Jason sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Brittany kissing me.

Jason believed in sharing everything.

I had not returned to the woods since Jason's death. He was waiting inside me for when I did and whispered the answers to my questions.

Melisa probably understood better than any of us.

She was not really my First.

A long time before I ever saw a white faced ring; Jason had trained me for Siblings.

---

She looked surprised when she opened her door.

Dr. Lawren had let me create a space between us. There had been no late appointments for a couple of weeks, no teasing, and no attempts to make her mine.

"Mr. Feather?" she said questioningly. "How can I..."

Her arm released the door as I brushed past her. I walked into the center of her living room. I heard her close and lock the door.

"David, you shouldn't be here," she said quietly.

She was wearing a red oriental robe and looked like she had been awake for a while but had not yet started her day.

I turned to study the Sibling named Susan Lawren. I opened my mouth and spoke the key that I found in the woods.

"The answer is yes."

=====Chapter 20=====

"I don't understand," the Sibling said.

Her satisfied eyes said she did though. Dr. Lawren relaxed and her robe opened to expose an inch of cleavage. For the first time since we began our dance, her body did not tease.

It offered.

I looked around her living room. The same streak of femininity found in her office ran through the decoration, but there was something in the style of that room that hinted at a harder edge.

"I don't know how another Brother would say it," I said turning to her.

"Don't you think you need to get to the point, Mr. Feather," she said brusquely.

Before Marie and the woods, I might have thought those words were important. Her eyes were important to me now.

The expectation in them; an expectation I was expected to satisfy.

"I'm going ask Melisa how she came up with the bright idea that having one of you tell me no was the best way for me to learn this particular lesson," I said walking over to her bookstand.

Her books were prominently displayed; an unfamiliar one distracted me. I picked it up and opened it to a random page. I loved Dr. Lawren's writing; every page was inscribed with her intelligence.

I closed the book before I lost myself in her words and looked at her.

"I haven't read this," I said. "May I borrow it?"

"Yes," she said automatically.

I nodded and put the book down away from the display. I turned towards her again.

"Personally, I would think that throwing willing Sibling after willing Sibling gets the message across faster," I said putting my hands behind my back.

"You're not as intelligent as most Brothers," she said archly.

I snickered.

"You're not the slightest bit offended," she said wonderingly.

I smiled, seeing her challenges for what they were.

Foreplay.

"Every Sibling that I've met is more intelligent than I am," I said tapping my lip with a finger. "Come to think of it so is every Brother except possibly Melisa's dad."

"Let me disillusion you, Mr. Feather," she said moving to put the sofa between us. "He is too."

I found putting a barrier between us a telling move.

"Don't you think you should leave now?" she asked.

I smiled at her.

"Can you really not speak the word to me?" I asked curiously.

"I don't understand," she said pressing up against the sofa.

"Tell me to leave again," I said with the hard edge she liked in my voice.

"I think it's time for you to go."

"Not what I asked for, try again."

"Mr. Feather, it's early on a weekend day, you being here is inappropriate."

"Just say leave, Suze."

"Mr. Feather!"

"I want to hear you say 'leave'. One word. Preferably in an authoritative voice," I said leaning back on a chair. She shifted her weight nervously.

"Do you have fantasies about students?" I asked to relieve her nervousness.

I had pushed too hard.

She relaxed immediately and the offer in her smile returned as she answered.

"Of course not," she replied haughtily.

"I guess you won't enjoy it then," I said with another snicker. "With the change in the classes you teach, you're going to be my professor at least two more times. I expect to live a good number of my Dr. Susan Lawren fantasies."

"Mr. Feather, that would be extremely inappropriate," she said breathlessly.

I wondered if inappropriate was one of her favorite words.

I shrugged.

"Feel free to say no, Dr. Lawren," I said staring into her eyes.

She broke the eye contact.

"I imagine lecturing with the taste of my cum lingering in your mouth will be distracting," I teased.

Dr. Lawren seemed to buzz for a second, and her eyes lost focus.

"I want to look into your eyes and know your pussy still tingles from our pre-class fuck."

She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Feather, I don't think," she began only to be interrupted.

"Just say no, Susan," I said. "Say the word 'no' and I leave. No fantasies. No nothing except maybe the bitter taste of regret."

She walked around the sofa to stand between the door and me. There was nothing in her eyes that said it had been conscious.

It surprised the shit out of me; her reactions were much deeper than I thought. I sat down and studied her. Pushing her to tell me to leave had produced a mild negative reaction, agitation. I wanted to see what a more solid push would garner.

"Can you even think it?" I asked seriously.

She shifted her weight nervously again.

"I can think many things, Mr. Feather," she said with tension slipping into her voice.

"Yes, you can, Dr. Lawren," I said. "But can you think 'no' when I ask you for something."

"Mr. Feather, what is the point of this?" she asked angrily.

"I'm going to fuck you, Dr. Lawren," I said backing off.

She buzzed again, but her stance became challenging.

"David!"

"Take the robe off," I said lazily.

She shifted her weight nervously as if trying to find a way to balk.

"Take the robe off," I said enunciating each word.

She untied the knot at her waist and shrugged her shoulders. The robe fell to the ground to form a puddle of red silk.

"You don't strike me as the type to sleep naked," I said curiously.

She shrugged her shoulders elegantly. Before Melisa, I had a pronounced preference for thickness, but looking at Dr. Lawren's slim womanhood I had to admit that the look was growing on me.

"So you don't normally sleep naked?" I asked.

She shrugged again.

"Why did you?" I asked.

Again, she looked like she was trying to find a way to balk me.

"I don't know or care what the Dr. Lawren experience is like for other Brothers," I said clearly. "I have a feeling you and I are not perfect fits, but I am the Brother here."

The buzzing was more pronounced that time.

"I've been waiting for you," she whispered.

She looked into my eyes.

"I have fantasies," she said quietly. "I want to sit uncomfortably in class because you only finished spanking me minutes before. I want to see you rubbing the ache out of your hands as I lecture."

It was not one of my fantasies.

Until she said it.

"Is that what you like?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said heatedly.

"I was right; you and I are not perfect fits."

"Have you ever tried it?" she asked with a little disappointment.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You didn't enjoy bringing a woman to heel?" she asked.

My teeth clicked as my mouth snapped shut.

"She didn't put it that way," I replied.

"You did it to Melisa," she pointed out.

"That was different," I said.

"How so?"

"Melisa can be stubborn."

"Are you saying I can't?"

I thought about it.

"Melisa wanted me to exert myself in our relationship."

"I want you to 'exert' yourself, just harder than Melisa does."

"It's not the same thing, Dr. Lawren."

She shrugged.

"A tug on the leash or the sting of the crop, what's the difference, Brother?"

I studied her and she met my eyes with challenge.

"What she wants," I said finally.

"Maybe I asked the wrong question," she said with burning eyes. "Wouldn't you enjoy bringing ME to heel?"

Dr. Lawren turned the tables on me that easily. Fortunately, living with Siblings had taught me that the best way to stem the tide was sex.

I stood up and walked up to her.

"You smell clean," she said closing her eyes.

"I didn't think that was a bad thing," I answered putting my hand close to her stomach.

She tightened as she felt the aura of my body heat on her skin.

"Usually you smell like Melisa or roses," she said.

I nodded.

Her eyes popped open and she looked at me seriously.

"You've been with someone tonight!"

I dropped the hand to my side. I tilted my head to look at her seriously. I could barely smell Marie anymore and was surprised she could.

"Does that make a difference?"

"She wasn't a Sibling," she hissed. "Melisa is not going to like that."

I walked behind her. I traced the line of her back with a finger. I was too tired for foreplay but her curves were too tight for me not to spend time appreciating them.

"You don't like that?" I said putting my hand on her ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds