• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish

A Master's Wish

123

My newly proclaimed Master wanted something of me that would prove that I was ready for his collar. I have few taboos in my life, no children, water sports, animals, and no incest. The taboo that my Master wanted me to betray in story form was the incest one. And this one was the most traumatic of the bunch, for it involved my daughter. Even tho she is of legal age, being 22 years old, the thought of bringing my daughter into my non-vanilla life brings me to disgust. But I was told that I am to write this as a show of wanting absolute slavery to my Master. And absolute is what I want. He says that if I don’t comply, I will be given my freedom, and that is not the freedom I want. I am more free in his dominance over me. Free to be myself. To let down my walls and be the person I wish to be. So with this in mind, here is my gift to my beloved Master.

“Mom!! You can’t mean what you just said!” Lindsey spoke to me in pure shock. The look on her face was with total disgust. “Mom, tell me that you are joking.”

I looked at her square in the eyes and said, “Baby girl, I mean it. He wants this and I can’t deny him.” I turned my head away not wishing her to see the sadness in my face, but I know she heard it in my voice.

My daughter and I had spent the day together doing the mother/daughter thing. We were topping off the day at the nearby club that I had recently discovered. Sitting far from the noisy crowd and over the loud music, I had told her that my Master wanted to be with her. Now she has known him long before he became my Master and until that moment she didn’t know that it had progress that far. Unlike most relationships between mothers and daughters, ours is a rather open one. She knows that even at my age, I am a highly sexual woman and I have known her to be one too. She has told me of some of her adventures and for the most part, some of her tales are those that no mother should be privy to, but like I said, Lindsey and I are opened minded.

I told her that my Master wanted to have sex with her in front of me, his slave. Then I was to eat the cum out of her pussy and then lick her juices off his dick. While all this repels me, my Master’s commands are not to be ignored.

“But Mom, I can’t do that, he’s your boyfriend!” she took a long hard drink of her Crown and Coke, shaking her head. “I just can’t see myself doing all that. Wouldn’t you get jealous or something? And then there is that part of you sucking his cum out of me. Fuck Mom, that grosses me out.”

Well, I couldn’t disagree more with her there. But I could hear my Master’s voice in the back of my head telling me that I have to continue. “I know Lindsey, but first off, he is not my boyfriend and never was. He is now my Master and that is of higher rank than mere ‘boyfriend’. Second, you and I are both mature women. You are embarking upon the same road that your mother started when she was 20 years old.” my daughter eyes widened as she knew that I seldom speak of that year in my life. “Now you already have at least one up on me. Here’s a way to add to the list.” She laughed at the last line.

“How did you know about that list?” she asked. “I thought I was the only one with a list.” Oh hell, she is ever her mother’s daughter. “But fuck, Mom, incest wasn’t totally on my list. I just don’t know. And the fact that you are a slave to Dean, now that I just don’t know. Just what do you mean by that?”

I knew that was coming. How does one explain to one’s daughter what it feels like to be a slave to a man? From the beginning, I guess. I explained that I have had this pull for as far back as I could remember. I told her my need to losing control. I then told her of how I begged for his collar. There was confusion in her face. I then told her how it felt to me to be able to kick back and enjoy.

“Does he really want this, Mom?” she asked so softly that I could almost hear her. Our bond to each other is so powerful. Others have tried to keep us apart and have succeeded for many years, but no one was able to tear apart that tie. Not even her and I. She reached out and held my hand tightly, and said, “If this is what he wants, and it makes you happy, then I’ll do this. But it will cost him, Mom, boy will it cost him.”

“Well then, girl, we are close to the coast. May I suggest lobster?” I may be following my Master’s orders, but even I thought that if I was serving my daughter on a silver platter, he could at the very least serve up a meal that would put all of us in the mood. And I had a hankering for oysters on the half shell. She laughed and that was the end of the subject for the rest of the evening.

The next day, Master was to be at my place around two in the afternoon. While my kid was doing the typical twenty-two thing, I was the butterflies in stomach. I had called him earlier that morning and told him that Lindsey was for him, but for a price. When he asked me what, I knew I should have thought of more than just oysters and lobster dinner. Oh well, that was my bad, not thinking higher. Just as I thought, he didn’t even hesitate, said he knew just the place. I underestimate this man way too much.

Promptly at 2 pm, there was his knock on the door. I let him in, and Lindsey walked up to him to give him a big hug. As the two of them hugged I spied upon Master’s hand caressing her ass. I thought she would bolt back, but then I saw his other arm firmly gripping her close to him. He then released her and she quickly backed away. Master looked at her and asked, “Do you understand what is to be expected of you? Did your mother tell you what is to happen later?”

Lindsey nodded her head. “I want to know why are you wanting this.” I could tell she was highly nervous. She wasn’t the only one. My Master then told her that it’s not every day a man has both the mother and daughter together. And the fact I was his slave made it even more interesting.

“But mostly because I commanded her to do this. I know this is something that on her ‘taboo’ list and I won’t allow her to hide herself behind anything.” He reached over to me and ran his finger down along my jaw line. I raised my head to expose my throat to him, wanting him to continue stroking my jaw. His finger then was dragged down the center of my throat. Quickly he grabbed my throat and tightened his hand. I moaned and closed my eyes, feeling my knees turn to mush. And quickly he let go, causing me to regain my balance and come back to earth. Lindsey watched what that had done to me. “See, your mother craves it.” Master caressed my jaw again and dropped his hand to his side. My eyes had glazed over with want and need and he knew it. Damn him, for he exposed me in front of my daughter for what I am, a needful slut.

We then took off to the restaurant. Master took us to a place that was out of the way, very quiet and mostly private. We were escorted to a pair of doors that when opened, revealed a table set for three inside a small room. The only light was a candelabrum in the center of the table. Lindsey and I sat down on either side of table with Master between us both. I looked over at my Master and he calmly said that he knew of this place and had made the arrangements as soon as he talked to me that morning. The waiter came by and took our drink order. Seeing how this was a special day for all of us, Master ordered a nice bottle of red to start off the meal. He then ordered oysters on the half shell for Lindsey. My daughter quickly piped that she wasn’t fond of oysters and could she have something else instead. Master looked at me and I found myself cringing from his stare. “I was under the impression that she liked oysters.”

“No Master,” I said quietly, “that was my idea. You know, a small reward for recruiting Lindsey.” I was getting nervous. I hope I didn’t anger him. The marks on my ass and tits were faintly visible from the last time I was punished.

“You will get your reward when I say so, slut, not before.” Oh no, I was stunned as he said it in front of the waiter, who was trying his best not to smirk. I looked at Master in terror. He just looked at me with an evil glint. “Remember, slut, anything, anytime, and anyone.” I wanted to crawl under the table right there. When the waiter offered to punish me, I wanted to die. “No, now right now. Let her think about for a while.” Master then ordered for only the lobster dinner. He leaned over to me, grabbed my hair and yanked my head to his face. “That will cost you, bitch.” he shoved me back to my chair.

Lindsey watched all of this and as soon as the waiter left, she stood up and turned to Master. “Just what the fuck to you think you are doing to MY mother, Dean?” she yelled at him. “I can’t believe that you are doing this in front of me!!”

My Master asked her to sit down and he’d explain. “That is not you mother over there. That is my slave, my slut. When she is with me, I am in control. Always. It made no difference to me that she is your mother. She is mine to do as I please. She knows this very well.” He turned to me. “Don’t you, slut?”

All I could do was nod my head. He was correct. I hung my head down. “And she accepts this without question. But most important, she wants this. Am I correct?”

“Yes Master,” I said just loud enough for the two of them to hear. I was silently begging for him to stop this. My daughter should not see her mother this way. But I knew Master all too well. As I have said before, I’m not permitted to hide behind anything. He planned to debase me in front of my child. I remembered his warnings to me about this. Trust me, I thought it over and over long before I begged for his collar.

Lindsey, bless the child, intervened and told my Master that she would change her mind if he didn’t stop. “My mother will be at this dinner, Dean, not the slave slut that’s sitting over there. She was my mother for a lot longer than she was yours. Give me back my mother, now!”

The waiter chose that moment to reenter with the bottle of red. He starts to back off when he saw my daughter standing up to my Master. My kid then took in the big picture around her and started to laugh. Master relaxed and chuckled. The waiter just left the bottle on the table, saying something about no ice bucket and quickly left the room. As for me, I breathed a sigh of relief. My Master then spoke to Lindsey. “I’ll be generous tonight. But let me tell you one thing, little girl, your mother is still mine. But she will be allowed to be mom when I want her too, understand?

“No, I still do not, but I have no wish to listen tonight. So, tell me, how do you work a lobster?” Master, to give him credit, explained how to properly eat a lobster. Once again, the waiter returned while they were talking. He made sure their glasses were filled and setting the bucket, with the bottle in it, in front of me. The bucket slightly hid me from view. The waiter leaned to whisper in my ear, telling me that as soon as I finished my meal, to excuse myself to the bathroom. He then quickly left the room.

I looked at my Master and I could tell that he saw what had happened. Again I saw that now too familiar evil glint in is eye. He was still going to have his way.

I was poured a glass of wine by my Master and was permitted to drink. We talked about various subjects. My Master flirted with my daughter and I witness her falling under his spell. Master can charm a snake, I believe. It was a bit uncomfortable watching my daughter come on to my Master. But I watched. I was commanded to do so.

The waiter soon returned with our plates of lobster. He sat Master’s down first, followed by Lindsey’s, and handed Master a third plate. Master then sat the plate in the space between our settings. Lindsey watched this and quickly asked what was going on.

My Master told her that it was his right to see if I’m to be fed or not. My kid was not happy to hear this and reminded that I was her mother. He then told her that mother or not, it was still up to him. He picked up the plate and set it before me. “You may feed.” I thanked him and started on my lobster. He then turned back to Lindsey. “Here, let me show you how to remove the tail.” he pretty much ignored me after that. And little by little, he had me daughter speaking only to him. I saw him lean towards her and I could tell that he was caressing her thigh. She was enjoying it. I made fast work of my lobster and noticed that it was soon nothing but an empty shell.

I remembered the waiter’s summons and I asked to be excused to the bathroom. By this time, Master and Lindsey were so involved with each. But I saw Master’s hand wave me off. He then reached over and gently pulled her face to his. Kissing her, caressing her shoulders, cupping her breasts. It was more than I could bear.

As soon as I left the room, the waiter was behind me in an instant. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them back behind me, securing them with a rope. By one arm, he dragged me across the hallway that had other rooms like what we were in. he took me to the last one, opened the door and shoved me in. all that was there was chair that the waiter went to, dragging me still by the arm. He sat down and threw me on my knees in front of him. He then pulled my shirt up and revealed my breasts. I was wearing one of Master’s favorites, a black lace gel supported bra. It really makes my sagging tits stand up there to be noticed. The waiter placed both his hands in my bra, reaching my nipples with his fingers. He started to pinch them, twisting them left and right. I cried out in pain. He stopped and reached around him, turning about with a potato in his hand. He then twirled my nipples, pinching at the same time. As I started to scream, he shoved the potato in my mouth, silencing me.

“Your Master thought you were being sneaky about those oysters. You didn’t know he does not care for them. But to forget that your very own daughter dislikes them too? So you shall now have your reward and it will be the oysters. But I am going to spank you. Just something to remind that you are stilled owned.” with that, he pulled my nipples out of my bra. I struggled to free myself, but I was unable. I was then told to stand. As soon as I was upright, he pulled down my jeans. I’m standing there with my shirt up, exposed nipples, and my jeans round my ankles. He sat back down on the chair and pulled me over his lap. He then proceeds to spank my ass with his bare hand. It stung. I was crying out but he could not hear me as I was gagged with the potato. Fifteen swats were what I got. When he finished, I was ordered to my knees in front of him. Again he turned around to get something. In his hands was an oyster platter. When he lowered the plate for me to see, I counted a full dozen. I was greatly rewarded. I was expecting a half dozen. I was fed thirteen of them by the waiter’s hand, the last two he put on a plate and I ate them bent over, with hands bound behind me, from the plate that was on the floor. “Those last two I was told was to remind you of what you are.” He then untied me and told me to fix myself quickly.

When I was ready, I walked up the hallway. I heard the soft sounds of moaning that got louder as I neared the door to the room where Master and Lindsey were in. When I reached the correct door, I realized that the moaning was coming from behind the door. I opened it and saw my daughter’s head thrown back in rapture and my Master sucking on one of her nipples and one hand between her legs. I could see that he was finger fucking her and still being gentle. Now I got jealous. I wanted to get that part of him too, but he has denied me that even.

Lindsey then realized that I was there and struggled out from underneath my Master. He sat up and let her redress. “Sorry mom.” she blushed almost as bright red as my ass was at that moment. As she repaired herself, the waiter walked in with the bill. Master handed him the debit card and told him to add an extra thirty dollars for a tip.

“Oh no, I can’t allow you to do that, Sir, for I am slave too, and unworthy of such. All I’m good for is to handle slaves that screw up like yours did. My Mistress has ordered me to only touch slaves.” He looked at my daughter and boldly said, “I was hoping this one would be the slave, Sir.” he leered at my daughter.

Lindsey grasped what was going on and slapped the waiter in the face. “How dare you think that I was a slave? Go crawl back to your Mistress and tell her that you insulted a free woman!”

The waiter drew back in terror at my daughter’s words. As he turned around to walk away, my Master grabbed his arm and turned him about. “I thought the lady said for you to crawl. Maybe we should add that, too.” The waiter blanched at that. He quickly fell to his knees and begged my daughter to forgive him. He lowers his head and started to kiss her shoes. At first she didn’t know what to say or do, but my Master gently told her that the waiter was appeasing her and was hoping for a lesser punishment.

“What shall I do, Dean?” I could see that she wanted to do the right thing. He told her that it was her decision. With a quickness that showed her intelligence, she told the waiter that he was to report to his Mistress and tell her that he insulted her and he should receive the severest punishment allowed. She looked down at the waiter and asked, “Just what punishment will you get?”

The waiter lifted his head and told her, “I will get fifty lashes with my Mistress’ whip by the security guard.” it was obvious in the trembling voice of the waiter that he didn’t like it. “Then I have to suck off the guard while my Mistress watches.” One could tell that this was not to be looked forwarded to either.

“Well, I think you should receive an extra ten for the leering look you gave me also. Plus maybe that guard should take you in that ass?” I thought the waiter was going to faint after that. He lowered his head pleading to my daughter for mercy.

My Master and I just looked at my daughter in amazement. We then both looked at each other and there were stunned looks on both of our faces. I saw the wheels of Master’s brain turned and I knew what he was thinking. Oh dear God, please don’t let him think that, please. Too late, I saw the look that meant he came to the very same thought I did at that moment. The look so reminded me of the look that the “Grinch” had in the television Christmas special when he had that “wonderfully, awful idea.”

He reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. “I know you have the same idea I have, so don’t tell me that I’m the evil one, bitch.” the grip on my hand was getting tighter. “If this turns out like we had just thought, this could prove very rewarding for you, I promise.” he then pulled me even closer and in my ear, he said, “you did think it, didn’t you? Don’t lie to me, girl, I know you all too well. You thought her dominating you, didn’t you?”

How could this girl lie? But I was so scared of what this was doing to me. Can I do this? I looked up at my Master. I bet he knew what was going thru my brain. And I think he enjoys seeing me in this turmoil. Master’s pull on me is strong. I would do anything for this man. That was a feeling that I never felt before. I knew that before evening’s end, my daughter will have a whip over me and my Master will be there to witness it all.

All that happened in a few seconds. The waiter, who was begging, pleading, with tears in his eyes, was still appeasing my daughter. My Master swiftly took over by telling the waiter to crawl to his Mistress and tell her what his punishment was to be. The waiter crawled to the door and waited for Master to open it. As soon as the door opened, the waiter hurried out, crawling as fast as he could. But he did at least take with him the bill and debit card.

We exited out the room and started up the hallway. Another man, looking as burly as a security guard should look, approached us with Master’s card and paper for his signature. “I’m very sorry for whatever that slave has done. Is there anything we could to help mend this? My Master turned to him and shook his hand, telling him that it was a real eye opener to him and that the slave should get some small reward for it. The guard looked questionably at Master. My Master leaned to the guard’s ear and whispered something. The guard’s face lit up and looked first at my daughter and then at me. His eyes got very wide when he realized that we were mother and daughter. Then he started to laugh. My Master joined him in laughter. “Oh, you are one lucky son of a bitch, sir.” and shook Master’s hand even harder. “This is certainly one for the books, sir.” Again they both laughed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds