A Master's Wish Ch. 02

“I told you to stay still, bitch.” He pulled her head back as far as he could. My hands were still on her tits. With her head back, her tits were close to my face. “Slut, start sucking on those tits!” I lifted my face and took one nipple in my mouth. I slowly licked it about, making it even harder than it already was. My daughter started to scream in the gag and tried to jerk away. I pulled on the other tit down and sucked on the other one harder.

Master at this time had removed his hands and took the little flogger in hand. I heard the swish in the air and the ‘pop’ as it connected with her ass. I grabbed both of her tits in my hands and held on. She let loose a scream, I was glad that gag was on. It was obvious that she had never felt anything like that. I looked at her hand with the rope in it. She had a hard grip to it. I sucked harder on her tit, making her feel it at the same time she felt the flogger on her ass. The other tit was pinched and pulled on at the same time. I heard another ‘pop’ on her ass just as I moved to the other nipple. Again she tried to rear up, but Master held her in place by her hair. I could hear her cries and screams from behind the gag. Master stopped and plunged his fingers deep in her cunt. At first, she tried to get away, but as he fucked her with his fingers, she was started to fuck back. I could hear her moaning now with desire, and it would be soon. I took both tits in my hands and squeeze her nipples harder. The moaning increased and she was holding still, accepting the rush of feelings. She was getting ready to cum. Just as she was getting ready to explode, Master ordered me to stop. He too, stopped fingerfucking her. She cried out in pure misery, tears sliding down her cheeks from under the blindfold. Seeing her like this made my heart cry inside. I knew what she was feeling.

In a matter of moments, she calmed down, but I knew Master wasn’t finished with her just yet. He reached out to run his finger down her crack. Gently at first, making her softly moan for more. He took his hand away and again he heard my daughter whimper. Smack! His hand connected with her ass. “No whimpering unless I command it.” He smacked her ass again. Hearing the words, she kept quiet. He dipped his fingers back into her pussy again. This time she held still and remained quiet. I so much wanted to be in her place. I knelt up to her, holding her head, saying, “That’s a girl. Feel it deep inside.” when I felt her relax just a bit, I knew she was ready. Master did too, as he stood back just a little. “Slut, get under the bitch and start eating her pussy.” I jumped up and swiftly got under her, my head between her legs. Lindsey apparently didn’t like what was going to happen to her and once again, she broke position. Master stepped up and smacked her ass again. “Don’t make me have to whip you again, little slut, do not move again.”

I looked up at her pussy. It was wet from her juices. I slid my arms around her hips and pulled her pussy down to my mouth. I licked it very gently at first, tasting it. It still reminded me of my own juices. I took more of it, licking more and more. I wiggled my tongue looking for her clit.

As I was rummaging for her clit, Master watched as he removed his clothes. He watched as my head was bobbing up and down as I tongued her pussy lips. When I found her clit, I took it and sucked on it. She was trying to hold still but I could tell she wanted to grind her pussy in my face.

When Master was at last nude, he got behind my daughter. I could see his cock was hard enough to break diamonds. He looked down at me, still watching me eat my daughter’s cunt. “Enjoying yourself, I see.” I saw that evil twinkle in his eye. I just closed my eyes, moaned loudly and shoved my face further in her pussy. He laughed as he pushed my face down, away from my daughter’s cunt. “It’s my turn now. Now watch my cock fuck her cunt. When it gets all the way in, you will lick both of us till both us cum.”


He then held his cock up to her pussy. She tried to lean back upon it, but Master reached over to her hair and viciously pulled her head back. “Hold still, cunt, or I’ll whip you right now.” He growled at her. He took his cock and aimed it at her pussy. I watched as he worked it slowly in her. He was taking his time, making sure I saw what he was doing. He slid a little in, withdrew some, and then shoved some more. My daughter stood still as he teased her till he was fully in.

As soon as I saw his cock inside, I leaned up to start licking. I first started sucking on his balls, taking one at a time in my mouth. I sucked on them till I heard him moan just a bit. I then scooted down to get where his cock and her pussy met. I licked lightly first, feeling both of them tremble. While I was licking both of them at the same time, Master started sliding his cock in and out of Lindsey’s pussy. It felt so strange, feeling his cock slide back and forth in her pussy. As he withdrew, his cock was slick with her pussy juice. I quickly licked as much as I can. He started fucking her faster. His balls were slapping my face as I continued to lick both pussy and cock. His balls started to tighten up and I knew he was going to cum. He leaned over my daughter’s back and said, “Cum little slut, cum. Cum on my command, now.”

I heard my daughter start to moan deeply and could tell she was fixing to explode again. As my Master pumped his cum deep in her pussy, she came hard. I heard her moan loudly again behind the gag. She was cumming again. Master and I could feel her shutter in her orgasm. I started licking her clit, taking it in between my teeth and tugging on it while sucking on it. She lost all control and started bucking hard. It was I could do to keep my mouth on her pussy. Master chose that time to pull out. I felt his cock slide on my forehead, leaving a trail of both her juices and his cum. I let go of her clit long enough to take a long lick. He just reached under Lindsey, found my nipple and gave it a hard twist.

“You know that is not allowed,” he said as he twisted the nipple. But I could tell that he was a bit pleased to see his slut so wanton as to lick my daughter’s cum off his cock. “It’s for her, slut not you.” He slid off the bed and went to the edge where her head was. I was told to stop licking her pussy as he removed the ball gag and blindfold. “Now little slut, suck my cock. Lick it clean of both my cum and your juices. And clean my balls too. If you do a good job, I’ll let your mother suck you pussy again.” He grabbed her hair and forced her mouth down on his cock. I could hear her sucking Master’s cock clean. Then he told her to start on his balls. I felt her shift to adjust her head to do so. When she had one of his balls in her mouth, he tapped me on the knee, giving me a signal to start eating her pussy again. I dived in and started sucking out Master’s cum from her cunt. She started moaning again. Master had her suck on his balls till she was about to cum again. He pulled his cock out just as she was getting ready to cum. For the first time she was allowed to cum without a gag. I could hear her cumming loud. Boy did it sound like me when I am allowed to cum. She grinded her pussy hard on my face as I continued to suck Master’s cum out of it.

When she finished cumming, Master took her by the hair and shoved her head to my aching cunt. “Lick you mother’s cunt, bitch, make her cum.” I was so relieved to hear him say that. I needed to cum badly. Lindsey started licking my pussy, sucking on my clit, slurping my juices eagerly. Oh yes, it felt so good; I almost stopped what I was doing just to enjoy the feelings. But Master sat next to me and watched the two of us going away at each other.

“That’s it sluts, suck each other’s cunts. Little one, make your mother cum. She hasn’t yet and now she deserves to do so. He smacked her ass to encourage her further. She sucked harder on my clit. I was getting so close now. I started to buck my hips and I wrapped my legs around her head, holding her there. I didn’t care that this was my kid that was eating my pussy, I was about to cum.

“Slut, are you enjoying this?” I heard Master in my ear. “Here you are, sucking your daughter’s cunt while she is eating yours. Does that excite you, slut? And you are doing this in front of me, your Master. You brought her to me, bitch. And we are not finished yet. I will get her to submit to me. I want the both of you to serve me.” I shuttered in fear. Did I want this? I looked up at him as I kept eating her pussy. I was even closer to cumming and what he was saying was also getting to me. He could tell I was close to cumming. I looked up at him, my eyes asking for permission to cum. “Yes slut, you may cum. Just remember that it is your daughter that is doing this, not me. How does that make you feel? Knowing that it is your daughter that you must cum to. What a slut you are.” He chuckled to himself as I let my orgasm go. The rush of feelings I had, knowing that he was correct yet again. As I came, I moaned into my daughter’s pussy. It caused me to find her clit and start sucking on it. That really got her started again. I had to hold on to her hips to keep from losing contact with her clit. Her juices flowed down my throat. When we were finished cumming, I let her go. She slid off of me and collapsed next to me. Master just sat up and looked down upon us.

“Well, you two certainly earned pizza tonight.” The laughter from all three of us filled the bedroom and it broke the atmosphere of lust that had hung in the room.

Master went into the other room to order the meal. Lindsey and I sat up at the same time and looked at each other. It was so strange and uncomfortable, knowing that just a few minutes ago, we were enjoying and give each other pleasure. I looked at her and said, “Honey, let’s talk about this tomorrow. I have worked up an appetite. How about you?”

“Well, mom, you could have fooled me by all that pussy you were eating.” she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. Not quickly enough for I got a good smack on her ass as she left the bed. Laughing on her way out, she passed by Master. Apparently he heard what was said. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to look at him. With a twinkle in his eye, he told her that her mother wasn’t the only one getting her fill of pussy. At first, she was scared, but when she realized that he was joking with her, she relaxed and giggled back. He let her go and saw her rush to the bathroom.

He then stood next to me on the bed. “Did you have a good time?” I nodded my head and told him that Lindsey and I wanted to discuss this further tomorrow. “Do you want me in that conversation?” I shook my head no, explaining that this should be just her and me. “Good, I need to run an errand tomorrow anyway. How about if I give you some cash and you can have lunch at the Chinese restaurant near the mall?” I was stunned that he would offer such a welcomed gift. The three of us are huge fans of Chinese cuisine. I quickly told him that it was a great idea and perfect. He reached out and shook my head like one does to a puppy.

The pizza soon arrive and we sat about eating it. Master had dressed to answer the door for the delivery, but as soon as the door was closed, he stripped nude and brought the pizza to the bedroom. I had told my daughter that we were not allowed to put our clothes back on, so we had remained naked. Had us both kneeling next to the bed and as we watched TV, he had us take bites of the pizza slice that he offered to us. I knew that Master was really giving Lindsey a big taste of slavery. She seemed quite comfortable accepting whatever was thrown in her direction. While that had me a bit on edge, I was proud of her. Master seemed to be pleased with her, too.

Soon it was bedtime for us all. I was wondering how the sleeping arrangements were to be settled, but once again, my Master’s quick thinking came thru. He first had me lie down with my head at one of the footboards, the one on the side he slept on. He tethered me by my neck to the post and then secured my wrists behind me. After he secured my ankles, he leaned to my ear, whispering that he was a bit sorry for this and knew I would be uncomfortable for the evening. “But,” as he continued to whisper, “it will be well worth it for you, I promised.”

I had no idea what he had in mind, but I was in no position to argue. So I laid there and watch him secure my daughter. He had her on the floor next to his side of the bed. He took her wrists and bounded them behind her. Next he tied her ankles together, running a different rope to connect both her wrists and ankles. I saw what he was doing. I got very jealous as that is my most favorite position to be in, bound hand and foot. She looked at him, asking in her eyes what is going on. She knew better to ask out loud. When he blindfolded her, I knew what he had in mind.

When he finished trussing her up, he laid her on her side, telling her to sleep. The lights were turned off and I once again tried to relax but as I was tied to the bedpost at the foot of his bed like I was, it was impossible for me to do so. I could hear my daughter trying to get comfortable too, but to no avail. Meanwhile, my Master went to sleep. I could hear his snoring from the bed above me. Soon the lure of the food and my weary body took over and I fell asleep.

About two hours later I was awaken by the whimpers of my daughter. I opened my eyes and saw why she was whimpering. My Master had woke up and pulled her up to her knees and was fucking her mouth with his cock. My daughter was trying to pull away, but he had both hands in her hair and was pulling her head down on his shaft. “Now get a real taste at what being a slut like your mother is, bitch. Suck my dick, cunt, suck it good.” As I watched Lindsey being face fucked by Master, I was even more jealous. I wanted to be there instead of her. I whimpered quietly to myself. Master turned his head at the sound. He smiled wickedly. As he was sitting at the side of the bed, when he saw that I was awake, he stood up to pound as much of his cock down my daughter’s throat. He knew that this was my favorite usage and he took great pleasure in seeing my wanting to be in her place.

“Yes, slut, I’m using her mouth just the way you like it. Makes you want to switch places with her, huh?” When my daughter found out that I was not only awake but was watching her being used like that, she tried to struggle away. Master just took a bigger handful of her hair and crouched down, shoving, pushing his cock as fast as he can. “Oh no, bitch, you stay right where you are. Your mother will watch me using your mouth like I do her. This is her favorite position.”

As I watched, I could tell that Master was soon to cum. He started to twitch. I thought he would pull out and let me have his cum as I am his cumslut, not her. But I was even denied that as he let loose in her mouth. “That’s it, bitch, take it, you earned it, little slut.” he closed his eyes and felt her sucking his cock dry.

The sight of my daughter blindfolded, bound hand and foot, sucking my Master dry, caused me to rub my legs trying to bring myself off. Master opened his eyes and saw me lying there tethered to the bed post, unable to relieve the need I had from watching the two of them. He chuckled at me as he withdrew his dick from Lindsey’s mouth. He pushed her over so she would lie back down on the floor. He then sat at the foot of the bed, looked down at me.

“Oh, is my slut in need again?” he reached down and caressed my jaw line with his finger. It brought me so close to the edge and I started to quiver. “Now, now, now, slut, you know you are not allowed to quiver. Just lay there till morning.” With that, he went to the bathroom, returned and crawled back into the bed, and turn out the lights. “Good night, sluts. Sleep if you can.” The last sounds I heard before I fell asleep were the snores of Master and the weeping of my daughter.

To be continued…….

I feel that I must tell my readers that no way this has happened, nor shall it ever, unless i'm commanded to do so. This is pure fiction.

Your feedback is most welcomed and will encourage me to continue. Yes, there is another scene coming soon. In the meanwhile, read these to your heart’s content. Thank you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds