A Maternal Affair

Over the following months our game of 'virtual unfaithfulness' evolved so that I did Brian's mom sometimes and she did me or mom did Brian while I 'worked' on her. The game trailed off over time. I guess none of us was interested in taking it to any other level because each of us loved the person we were with.

Today mom is fifty and it seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago that I first made love to her. It's been an unconventional life so far. The road isn't easy for any of us and we more than likely find the unexpected - hopefully along with acceptance, joy, and love.

I still find her as sexy now as I did the first time she turned me on. Last night we sat on the couch and kissed for about an hour before we went to bed. I love kissing her and I love loving her. She told me that it makes her happy that after all this time we still want each other as much as we do. She told me, "Robby, I love doing everything with you honey but I have to tell you, that the first time I let you have anal sex with me I thought I was doing it more for you than me. I wanted to give that to you but now when we do it, I do it for me. Do you know, when I fantasize at work sometimes, you're always filling me that way…deep in my ass?" She said the last part in a whisper and laughed. Even now she's a bit embarrassed to say things like that unless it's while we're having sex.

Of course as soon as we went to bed she was on her stomach and my hands went to her ass. I urged her onto her knees and her pussy and asshole were well exposed. I licked her in both places for the first time and it sent a shiver through her. I stood and started on her pussy. I pushed in to the hilt and her wetness coated my cock. The bed bounced as I speared into her and at the end of each thrust she yelled into the pillow. I came out of her pussy with her juices slathered over my cock.

I approached her at an angle. I bent my knees to position the knob of my cock on my mother's asshole. Her honey on my cock was enough to ease the initial insertion although she did inhale a loud "OH" as I entered. When I started pressing into her the movement of the bed again bounced her up to meet my cock, which went deeper into her. Her moaning sounds told me how much she liked it, and then she told me. "Yes baby…like that…yes…I love it when you do it like that…oh fuck…yes…Robby…Robby…"

As I penetrated to her depths, I slowed and made each insertion long and deep. I loved listening to the sounds of pleasure escaping my mother's lips when I pushed my cock as far into her ass as it would go. As my hard shaft was squeezed in her hot channel, I could feel myself getting ready to come. When I couldn't wait anymore, I began giving it to her as fast and as hard as I could. I wanted to hear her voice as I filled her ass with my cum and I said, "Tell me what you want mom…tell me what you need."

She said, "I want you honey… you… in my mouth…in my pussy…I want you in my ass…I need you in me…loving me…loving me…"

Cords of cum exploded out of me and as our slippery juices mixed, I heard my mother's loud cries of orgasm. Even when I thought I was finished, mom brought one last exquisite release out of me. As we rested in each other's arms and I listened to my mother's trailing soft murmurs I said, "How can we both come so hard after all these years?"

Mom smiled and said, "Because we love each other baby…because we love each other." We kissed for a long time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1733 milliseconds