• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Matter Of Attitude

A Matter Of Attitude

My wife, Pat, is a wonderful and sexy woman. I love her dearly and if I wasn't sure before, I am sure now that she truly loves me and I will never need to feel insecure about our relationship again.

Loving my wife as much as I do, I wanted her to have the best of sex. Unfortunately, I was born with only an average penis. I wasn't an athlete or a body builder either. I felt somewhat inferior. I shouldn't have, because in my younger days I dated a lot of women. They might have thought my penis was small but they liked what little they got well enough to keep coming back for more of it. Then, on the Internet, I found that some other guys were just like me. I also learned that some of them let other, better endowed men furnish their wives with the extreme sexual pleasure that they couldn't provide, but wanted their wives to enjoy. They even enjoyed watching. The idea turned me on.

I began priming my lovely wife to try and enjoy sex with another man. It took months of suggestive pillow talk about big cock, black men, muscular bodies, etc before she even expressed an interest. Then I noticed that when I brought her into those fantasies, she was wetter and more passionate than if I didn't. I brought this to her attention, and forced her to admit that the idea of getting fucked by a nice muscular black guy with a big cock really turned her on. However she held out that it was only in fantasy, and that she'd never fuck another man as long as she was married to me.

Throughout all through those months of priming her, I was busy on the Internet trying to find just the right black guy to be her first. I don't know why, but I finally googled the word "cuckold" I found a site that was a forum where "cuckolds" could meet "bulls" who enjoyed fucking other men's wives. About 3 pages in, I found a black bull who lived in Seattle which was only 40 miles away. I sent him a private message and arranged to meet him that Saturday afternoon at a tavern in the city. I told Pat I'd be at the gym. And went to meet him.

Gifford was attractive even from a man's point of view. He seemed like a decent enough guy. At six foot two, he towered over me. He had a trim waist, and his abs and pecs were so prominent that they showed through the yellow Polo shirt he was wearing. His handshake was firm but comfortable, though with his huge muscular hands I'm sure he could have easily put me in pain, or even crushed the bones in my relatively small hand if he wanted to.

I'm no sissy. I keep reasonably fit by doing my own yard work, and sometimes I do aerobics and light workouts at a Bally fitness center nearby. I'm not regular about it, but hell, I'm an engineer. I don't need a huge powerful body. In my younger days I was a lifeguard on an ocean beach so I'm not that skinny, or weak, but this man was really big and strong! He made me feel like a little girl around him.

As we drank our beer and talked, I showed "Gif" a few pictures of my wife. I couldn't help seeing the huge bulge growing in the front of his jeans. I couldn't fault him for getting aroused. She is 5'9" tall, about 150 lbs. trim 32" waist, gorgeous ass, nice 36B tits, and auburn hair trimmed to just below her hairline. Her facial features are soft and feminine and her green eyes sparkle with warmth and humor. She knows how to dress too, not blatantly sexy, but definitely soft and feminine.

Though I'm always a bit reserved when meeting new acquaintances, I found myself beginning to like Gif. He had a nice sense of humor. He listened when I spoke. He wasn't humble, but I felt a mutual respect between us. I was comfortable with him and looked forward to a mutual friendship.

It's not unusual for me to bring a friend home for a beer and a game of pool, or some video gaming. Sometimes if it gets close to dinnertime, Pat just sets an extra plate for our guest as if he's family. I invited Gif out to the house to meet Pat, and have a few beers and a game of pool or two with the understanding that if something happened we'd enjoy. If it didn't, we'd have a nice visit anyway. He followed me home in his white'74 Cadillac El Dorado convertible.

Since it wasn't out of character for me, when I called Pat on my cell and told her I'd be home soon with a new friend that I met at the Gym, Pat wasn't surprised and said she looked forward to meeting him.

As we walked in the kitchen door, I could almost hear Pat gasp when she saw Gif. When I introduced them he bowed, gently took her tiny hand in his huge one and kissed the back of it. She almost swooned.

Gif and I went downstairs to the rec room. I pulled a couple of cans of beer from the downstairs fridge and we racked up the pool table. Gif wasn't a great pool player and I beat him in the first two games.

Pat came downstairs with a nice platter of cold cuts and cheese so we took a break to snack. Pat sat on the sofa, I sat next to her and Gif sat in the chair. Pat was wearing her white short shorts, and a light blue top that showed a little cleavage but was modest enough to be in good taste. However, when she sat, her shorts pulled up just high enough to show a few errant pubic hairs and a little camel toe. Gif didn't miss it for a moment. His bulge began to grow. I couldn't help but glance at Pat to see if she noticed. She did. I watched as she glanced at it, averted her gaze, and then glanced back at it again.

After some small talk she challenged me to a game since I had won from Gif. I broke and no balls went in. I watched her bend over the table to take her shot. Her back was toward Gif and he had a grand view of her gorgeous ass with her shorts pulled tight enough to show her crack and the soft mound between her legs. The creamy soft skin at the insides of her thighs would make any man drool at the thought of kissing her there. She made the shot and went for the next. I looked over at Giff sitting in the shadows and all I could see was eyeballs and teeth as she bent over and again presented her sweet ass for his perusal. My game went to hell and I lost badly to her.

After another couple of beers and 2 glasses of wine for her, she excused herself to go fix dinner. She looked at Gif and said, "You are staying for dinner, aren't you?".

"I'd love to if you'll have me." He replied with a grin.

His meaning wasn't lost on Pat. She blushed and quickly turned and started up the stairs.

"I think she really will have you", I said as I winked at Gif.

"I know she will." He replied winking back.

" Honey, will you come up and help me for a minute" I heard Pat holler from the kitchen.

"Be right up." I replied.

"Will you open this jar of pickles for me?" Pat handed me the jar.

"Sure, Ugh, There you go" I handed the jar back with the lid loosened.

"Wow! Where did you find that guy? He's a hunk!", Pat whispered.

I laughed. "Do you like him?"

"He's nice enough, but I get wet just looking at him. It must be some very powerful pheromones, but whenever I get anywhere near him, he takes my breath away."

"Wow! You sound like you want to fuck him."

"Be careful. My man. Given half a chance I just might!"

I laughed. "Down girl! If you don't feed us pretty soon both of us will be useless." I turned and went back downstairs. Two games later, Gif and I were tied. I had won two games and Gif won the last two. I might have been able to beat him but my mind was on another matter.

Pat hollered from the kitchen "Hey you guys, dinner's on the table."

"We're on our way"

Dinner looked great. Nice thick and juicy top sirloin steaks; tater tots; sautéed onions, mushrooms, and peppers, broccoli flowerets with carrots, and rich brown gravy with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon to top it off. For an added surprise Pat served strawberry shortcake for desert. Our dinner conversation was light, and often funny though I did notice that Pats gaze frequently met Gifford's eyes and she seemed to hang onto every word he said.

After dinner we opened a bottle of Metaxa liqueur and went into the living room Gif sat in the chair, Pat sat at one end of the sofa with her legs pulled up on the center cushion. I sat at the opposite end of the sofa.

Pat opened the conversation. "So, Gif, do you have a girlfriend?"

Gif grinned. "Lots of them."

"Is there anyone that you find special?"

"Not especially. All women are special in their own way, and I enjoy the variety. I back away whenever one wants to get serious. I love sex with lots of different women and I'm not looking for love."

"That must be heartbreaking for the women that do fall in love with you."

"That's not my problem. I don't make any promises. If they want to believe that I'm in love with them when I'm not, then it's their mind that is to blame. Otherwise I give them what they want. Besides, most of them are married anyway" "And what is it that they want and you give them"

"You know exactly what I mean, Pat, Orgazms, very intense orgasms and lots of them. My women will do anything for a night with me."

It was obvious that the turn of conversation was affecting Pat. She shifted to sit up with her back resting against the back of the sofa with her knees up and heels resting on the cushion about a foot apart. From where Gif was sitting, he had to be able to see the crotch of her white shorts pulled tightly into her pussy. I could see the bulge in his jeans began to twitch and grow.

"So, is what they say about black men true then."

"If you mean the big cock, not for all of us, but it is for me."

I found myself becoming annoyed and a bit jealous. My cock was also about to tear my jeans. I said, "Damn Pat! Why don't you just come right out and ask him to show it to you?"

Pat looked at me with a challenge in her eyes and said, "Want me to?"

"Go ahead, you might as well the way you're beating around the bush about it."

Pat smiled. "Really, Gif, I can see the bulge in your jeans and I'm sure you must have a huge cock in there. I've never seen a really large cock, or a black man's cock before. I really would like to see it if you'd show it to me."

Gif grinned showing his white teeth. "Sure, I'll show it to you, baby. I'll even let you touch it if you'd like. That is, if it's okay with you, Larry."

"Whatever my wife wants is okay with me, Gif"

Gif stood up, stretched and walked over and stood in front of Pat almost touching her feet with his shins. Then he slowly unbuckled his belt.

The lust was apparent on Pat's face.

Gif then slowly unzipped his fly, then began to lower his jeans leaving his boxer shorts covering his cock like canvas over a downed log. The smooth black mushroom head of it peeked out from under the leg of his white shorts.

"Are you really sure you want to see this, baby"

"Yes, Pat's voice was almost a gasp"

"Are you sure you don't mind me showing it to her, Larry?

"Go ahead, Gif." I laughed. The head of it was already showing out from under the leg of his boxers anyway.

"Okay honey." Gif dropped his jeans to the floor. "You do the rest if you really want to see it."

Pat put her feet on the floor and reached her hands out to grasp the waistband of Gif's boxers. This put her face so close to it that her lips were almost touching it. She looked up into gif's eyes as she started to carefully slide them down over Gif's huge cock. Suddenly it popped up and slapped her chin. "Oh My God! It's huge!" my wife exclaimed as she pulled her head back. A small wet streak showed on her chin from the drop of clear pre-cum oozing from the slit at the head. Apparently without even thinking about it, my wife wiped it off with the tip of her finger then licked it off with her tongue.

Gif's cock was not only massive, but it was perfect in appearance as well. The shaft was about ten inches long with a slight upward curve. He had been circumcised at birth. The head was nicely plum shaped and in perfect proportion to the shaft. The veins along the shaft stood out strong and healthy.

Pat was fascinated by it. Her eyes looked like she was in a daze Slowly her small hand reached out and touched it. Then her fingers wrapped as far as they could around it. She stroked it back stretching the skin back and causing another drop of clear pre-cum to ooze forth from the slit.

Gif closed his eyes and sighed. "Oh yeah, baby, that feels sooo goood."

Pat looked up at Gif's face and then licked the drop of slippery pre-cum from the head of his cock. She tasted it swirling it on the tip of her tongue in her mouth. Then she licked another drop of pre-cum fromm the head, kissed it once and then took the head inside of her mouth.

Gif looked like he was in heaven. "Oh my God, honey! That's great. Yeah, baby just like that."

Pat took more of it in her mouth and began to suck like she was milking it.

Gif took her head in his huge hands and began guiding her head up and down.

"Yeah,honey just take a little bit more of it for now. I'll teach you how to take all of it later.

I almost came in my jeans from watching them.

Pat lifted her head off of Gif's cock, rose to her feet and said, "Come on guys, lets take this in on the bed where we can really enjoy it. Her hand was still on his cock as she waited while he kicked the jeans and boxers from his feet and then she led him by it toward the bedroom. She stopped by the bed and faced him looking up into his eyes, inviting him to kiss her.

My heart and my very soul screamed as Gif took her in his powerful arms and their lips met in the hottest kiss I've ever seen. Her arms reached around his thick neck and her hands held his head as she gave herself completely into his embrace. Their tongues danced together for what seemed an eternity. Tears of grief ran down my face at the way she gave herself to him, but my cock was so hard that it hurt.

At last, Pat broke the kiss. " Undress me." she whispered.

Gif pulled his polo shirt off and threw it across the bedroom onto the floor. Then he proceeded to slowly undress my beautiful wife until she lost patience and almost tore the rest of her clothes off.. After they were both naked, Gif put his arms around her under her arms from behind and took one of her breasts in each hand with the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. qPat reached down behind her self and guided Gifs monster cock between her legs so that the massive head of it appeared at the front of her pussy and the shaft was held between her hot wet labia. Then she reached her arms over her head behind her and pulled Gif's head down so she could turn her head and kiss him over her shoulder. She moaned as they kissed and Gif rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. I had never seen her so hot before. After the kiss, my wife laid down in the middle of our bed and spread her legs for him, holding her arms open and out to recieve him into her beautiful body.

Gif wasted little time in positioning his self between her legs. Then just as he was about to guide his cock into her, he paused. "Hey you little cuckold wimp, get over here and put a real man's cock into your wife's tight pussy, then get the hell out of here while I teach her how to fuck big black cock. If you're real good, I might let you suck my cum out of her after we're done.

Suddenly Pat started struggling and yelling. "Get off of me you black son of a bitch!"

Gif put his huge hand against her throat pressing and cutting off her airway. "No way, bitch. You ain't backing out now! Not after the way you teased me all day with that pretty little ass of yours." Then he tried forcefully guiding his cock into her with his other hand.

By this time I had pulled the lamp on the dresser out of the wall socket and raised it over Gif's head. I brought it down on his skull as hard as I could, smashing the heavy ceramic lamp base to smithereens. Gif fell onto my wife totally unconscious. With me pulling his arm and Pat pushing him off, he finally rolled away from her, and fell off of the bed onto the floor. I reached into the nightstand drawer, and drew out a snub nose, thirty-eight caliber revolver that I kept there for defense. I rolled the cylinder until the empty chamber was past the barrel and a fresh round was in the firing position. Then I cocked the weapon and clicked the safety off. I told pat to check his pulse while I had the weapon aimed at the base of his skull.

She did and assured me that he was still alive.

I told her to go to the kitchen and get a pan full of cold water. She quickly did as I asked. The water was almost ice cold since it the outside temperature was thirty degrees. I then told her to roll him over on his back while I held the gun on him. After she did that, I told her to stand back away from him. Then I took the pan of water in my other hand and dumped it right on his stomach. He gasped and immediately became fully conscious. "What the fuck!" He shouted. "You muthahfuckin' honkey wimp! I'm gonna kill your stupid ass!"

"You're going to do what, you stupid nigger son of a bitch?" I waved the gun at him. "Now lie back down and behave yourself before I splatter that cock you're so proud of all over the floor." I aimed the pistol right at the base of his cock. Now lay there and think about how you're going to cool off, get dressed, and leave this house like a gentleman. Think about how you are never going to come anywhere near this neighborhood again, or attempt any contact with me or my wife ever again because if you ever do, I will splatter your cock with a bullet so bad that you'll never be able to fuck another woman again... Even if I have to hunt you all over this earth to do it. "Do you understand me?"

He looked at my wife as if expecting her to help him.

Pat glared at him. "You stupid black bastard!" How dare you come on like you are more of a man than my husband. How dare you even try to humiliate him! You aren't fit to lick the shit from his boots! This man would have sacrificed all his pride in his own manhood just to let me experience what we both thought would be extremely pleasurable sex for me. We both thought you were worth befriending, hanging out with us, sharing lots of things including sex with us. But you turned out to be nothing more than an insensitive arrogant big nigger cock with ears and nothing but air between them. Now get dressed and get out of here! Tonight I'm going be fucking a real man. A man who really cares about me.

Gifford snatched his polo shirt from the floor and quickly put it on as he retrieved his shorts, and pants from the floor in front of the sofa. He paused just long enough to pull them up over his hips and then walked out the door as he zipped his fly. We heard his car start and drive away.

Pat headed for the kitchen. "That was close! I think we both need a drink. I can't believe I almost threw twenty years of marriage down the tubes over a piece of shit like that. We were standing in the kitchen quietly drinking our drinks when Pat said, "I'm sorry for what I did with him and I hope it won't ever come between us."

"You only did what I hoped you'd do. You looked so sexy. My cock was so hard I thought it would break."

"I'm glad you aren't angry with me. He had me so damned hot I almost would have ovulated right then, if I could, just to help him get me pregnant."

I took my wife in my arms and kissed her deeply. I don't know if it was real or imagined, but I thought I could taste him and my cock got hard all over again. I looked into her eyes and said, "I wish we could find a nice black guy without that damned racist chip on his shoulder that would just enjoy caring and sharing with us without trying to degrade or humiliate either of us. You're a very sexy woman and I'd still love to watch you enjoy more and harder orgasms than I could ever give you"

"MMmmm. I think I'd like that too, I'd enjoy being thoroughly fucked by a big beautiful cock like that, but this one does something very special for me that no one will ever replace. You know, when you fuck me, I feel the love you have for me and I feel myself loving you in return. I don't ever want to lose that." Pat took hold of my hard cock and led me toward the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Matter Of Attitude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 731 milliseconds