A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 09

"Didn't she say she wanted you back?" Aileen asked.

"Yes, she did say that, but I told her I no longer felt that way about her and she was probably just confused. I told her how sorry I was about how Seth treated her, but the most we could ever be was friends. She told me she wasn't confused, she was finally thinking clearly, she tried a couple more times to ask me to give her another chance but I told her the feelings just weren't there any more. She was pretty upset about this but I eventually calmed her down. Finally, I told her I needed to get back to work, I felt if I stayed any longer my job would be in jeopardy, but I also told her if she ever needed a friend I'd be there for her. She grudgingly accepted that, I think, and she let me get back to work."

"Are you sure you still don't have feelings for Sheryl?" Aileen now asked. "You could have a normal life if you were with her. No matter how much it would hurt me, you would be better off and that's what's most important."

"How can you say I would be better off?" Colin demanded to know.

"You wouldn't have to live with this secret relationship and the guilt that goes along with it. You would be able to have a relationship out in the open."

"Mom, I feel no guilt about what we're doing. I love you and I love being with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I could never be as happy with anyone else as I am with you and I'll be damned if I have to feel guilty for being with the woman I love no matter who she is. I thought we got over this guilt thing a long time ago?"

"Me too honey, but it keeps creeping back. I guess I just keep getting the feeling I'm cheating you out of something and it hurts me to think that." Aileen said.

"The only way you could cheat me out of anything is if you denied me the love you feel for me." Colin said.

"You're my baby; I could never deny you my love," Aileen said. "Also, I learned from my dream that if I ever lost you to someone else I wouldn't be able to go on, but that's still a sacrifice I'd make for you. I wouldn't deny you my love, but I'd surrender it if I had to, I'd do anything for you."

"But don't you see that's how I feel?" Colin said. "If I ever lost you that would hurt me more than anything, I would die Mom! You are my soul mate we belong together, you and I."

"I just feel this deep sense of foreboding hanging over our heads at times and I know that must be caused by the guilt. Colin, I'm so sorry for feeling guilty, but I will tell you this: every time the guilt creeps up on me you are always able to sweep it away. I love you so much!" Aileen said giving him a big squeeze.

"I love you too, forever and always," Colin said, "and whenever that guilt creeps up on you I'll be there to take it away, maybe if I do it enough times it will learn never to come back."

"Maybe," Aileen said. "I really do hope so sweetie, I want to be everything you need in a woman."

"You all ready are Mom, you are everything I need and more." Colin said.

"Um...I just have one more question." Aileen said.

"What's that?"

"How did I get in bed? Last thing I remember was falling asleep on the couch."

"That's no wonder; you were pretty sloshed when I got home. I found you asleep on the couch with an empty wine bottle on the coffee table. I tried to wake you up but you were out of it, so I cleaned everything up then carried you in here. I then undressed you and put you to bed."

"So that's how I got undressed, must have been fun for you," Aileen said with a grin.

"Not half as much fun as undressing you when you're awake," Colin said returning the smile. "But I do get a thrill out of watching your naked body sleep; you are a thing of beauty."

"Oh honey, that's so sweet, but don't you get a thrill out of watching my naked body when I'm awake?" Aileen said in a girlish voice as she ran her fingers up and down his spine.

"You know I do," Colin said adamantly.

"Baby, I need you, I need you to be inside me. I need to know that this is real and that dream wasn't." Aileen said huskily. "Please make love to me!"

"I'm yours body and soul, and that's the reality," Colin said as he lifted Aileen's chin and brought their mouths together. They kissed intensely, Colin sucked on her bottom lip for a while before slipping his tongue inside his mother's mouth to dance with hers. He brought his hands up to caress her soft breasts. Aileen's nipples were hard and sensitive and it sent thrills through her body when Colin rolled them between his fingers and pulled gently on them.

Aileen broke their embrace and lay back on the bed staring at Colin with a feeling of lust born from their love. He leaned over her propping himself up on one arm and continued massaging her breasts with one hand. He bent forward until his lips were touching her neck. He planted soft kisses there and slowly began moving downward. As his lips moved down from her neck, his hand moved down from her breasts. Aileen reveled in the feel of his touch. His hand moved to her stomach gently rubbing in circles and his lips were on her clavicle.

After spending some time rubbing her stomach, Colin's hand moved further down her body. His lips left her as she watched his hand on her body. The closer he got to her pussy the more wet she became. His hand took a slight detour and headed down her thigh, it slid under her ass and he gave her left buttock a squeeze. Aileen moaned; she loved it when he squeezed her ass. His hand came back around and started massaging her inner thigh. He was so close to her heated center! Aileen couldn't take it anymore; she grabbed his hand and pulled it to her pussy letting him feel how sopping wet she was.

Colin let his fingers glide over her slit spreading her juices all over her pussy. One of his fingers slipped inside her. Oh the joy! Any part of Colin she could get inside her, she wanted. He slid another finger in and started moving both in and out of her. He hooked his fingers so they rubbed against the roof of her inner walls, when he found her G spot Aileen convulsed in a minor orgasm. Aileen let out a louder and longer moan, oh the things this man could do to her! She knew no one else could ever make her feel the same way.

Colin continued to move his fingers in and out of her rubbing her G spot along the way. She felt the sensation of another orgasm building up inside of her. She ran her fingers through the tresses of her red hair then slid her hands down to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples hard making a purring noise all the while. She felt her clit fully out of its hood standing erect and proud and when his slick thumb slid over it a huge orgasm swept over her body. "Oh God!" Aileen screamed and had a major convulsion and felt her juices flood out of her cunt.

"Take me now baby! Please I am so ready for you! I need you! Fuck me! Fuck Mommy!" Aileen pleaded she was desperate to feel him inside her. Colin moved on top of her, she felt his cock sliding over her soaked genitals, when the head of his cock brushed over her clit for an instant it sent another spasm through her. Aileen wanted his cock inside her, the cock of her baby boy, the cock of her man; she wanted to feel full of him. "Please, please, please..." Was all she could say, she wanted him inside her so bad it hurt.

Suddenly his cock found her entrance and the head slipped in followed by the rest of his shaft. The walls of her pussy surrounded his thick cock in a tight grasp but her slick lubrication allowed him to glide all the way in smoothly and gratifyingly until their pelvises met. She could feel the head of his cock touching her cervix. "Oh sweetie, you feel so big inside me, so deep!" Aileen said with worship. This was the sensation she lived for! She felt so full, so loved, so connected. All anguish, past and present, disappeared from her mind; only the peace and contentment of their union existed for her now.

Colin was using his arms to hold himself above her but Aileen wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him down. "I love to feel your full weight on top of me," she whispered into his ear. More tears leaked out of her eyes. "I want to stay like this forever. I love you so much; you make my life worth living." Aileen felt his cock flex inside her at her words and she knew that the happiness she felt was shared by him.

"I love you too," Colin said. "I'm yours forever, never forget that."

"Never," Aileen said, "no matter what you'll always be mine and I will always be yours. You will never be alone." He was her boy, her man; they shared a bond that was unbreakable. No matter what happened nothing could ever erase that.

Aileen felt his cock pulsating inside her in rhythm with his heart beat. "It's like I have two hearts beating inside me," Aileen said.

"We only have one heart between us Mom," Colin said. "We make each other whole." With that Colin began sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, his chest rubbing against hers; he elicited a feeling of exhilaration from Aileen.

"Oh God, I love it when you fuck me!" Aileen said. "No man will ever have this pussy but you, no man could ever satisfy me like you." Aileen knew it always brought Colin's level of excitement up when she talked like that, but it also did the same for her, it was almost an orgasmic experience in itself to let what she was feeling out in words. Especially when she was feeling so possessed by Colin, the only man she would ever feel safe enough to surrender all of herself to, body and soul. "It's your pussy, all yours. Fuck your pussy baby, fuck it hard!"

"Oh God! Oh Mommy!" Colin started pumping in and out of her at a faster pace. "You feel so good! So good!" His cock slid almost completely out of her pussy which grasped to keep it inside her. Her cunt was screaming for the return of his cock, and then it was back, he was back, stuffing himself back in her pussy, filling her up. His pubic bone rubbed against her hypersensitive clit each time he plunged into her causing ecstatic chills to run through her body and she would moan loudly. The stiff nipples on Aileen's breasts rubbed against Colin's chest as he slid over her with each movement.

"Oh God yes! Oh God yes!" Aileen kept repeating. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" Colin said in a strained voice.

Aileen felt another orgasm building up. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" She said. "Cum with me baby! Let me feel you shoot up inside me!" Colin started pumping at an erratic rate and she could feel his cock throbbing inside her, she knew he was almost ready. "I wanna feel it! I wanna feel my baby's cum all hot and gooey spurt up in me! Cum with me baby, cum with me!" Aileen said as her pussy clenched tight on his cock and she felt those glorious spasms overtake her.

"OHHHHH! I'm cumming!" Colin grunted as he thrust himself deep into her one final time. She felt his cock swell within her pussy walls and a moment later the warm fluid bursting out of him and coating her insides. Her pussy contracted and expanded around his cock numerous times massaging him until every drop of cum was drained from his member.

Colin collapsed on top of Aileen, both their bodies were slick with sweat and their genitals were coated in the juices of their lovemaking, his cum leaking out of her cock filled pussy. He kissed her deeply and lovingly and Aileen returned the kiss just as strongly. They stayed locked in that kiss until Colin's cock had softened enough to slip out of her. Then their lips parted and Colin moved off Aileen to lie next to her on his side. He pulled her up close to him in a spooning position; he put his arm over her and held his hand gently to her breast. He slipped his cock between her legs and she held onto it with need.

"It's yours, my cock belongs to you like every other part of me, and it always will," Colin whispered in her ear. "We belong together always." With those words Aileen fell into a contented sleep.

NEXT CHAPTER: MY FUNNY VALENTINE

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds