• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 04

A Matter of Perspective Ch. 04

Proceeding to the garden as ordered, Lenora dutifully began her walk down the long main strollway and was happy and relieved not to see any of the gardeners, but upon turning around at the end, her brief moment of happiness came to an end as she saw all six of them evenly spaced out along her return route, casually leaning on their shovels and rakes in anticipation of her return walk back.

Swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, she prepared for the embarrassing gauntlet, but as each one tipped his hat and gave her a friendly smile, she was surprised at the familiar and good feeling she got from once more being among what she quickly recognized as friendly souls.

Finding her good mood somewhat restored, she even inwardly smiled as each man made the obligatory racy but good natured comment about how he would gladly marry her or that she was more beautiful than the stars and she was at one moment struck by the powerful realization that she was now truly a creature of two worlds and at least part her salvation lay in turning that fact into an asset.

Quickly preparing herself to have some witty and humorous retorts ready for another similar onslaught upon her next trip by them, Lenora was even looking forward to it, but as she turned around to do so, she was made even happier and proud of the men when she saw that they had all politely went about their business, affording her the respect they felt she deserved as one of their own.

Finishing her walk, Lenora took a moment to simply close her eyes and soak up a little sun, but upon opening them, found one of the men motioning to her with his hat. Following him to a small enclave, she happily discovered they had prepared lunch and had even come up with a fresh clean towel which, with a grand and highly animated gesture, one of the men happily laid out for her to sit on.

The polite gesture, however, and quite predictably, came with the price of a good natured, but thoroughly crude remark, which Lenora recognized through long experience was really only a thinly disguised challenge to see what she was really made of. It was a price she cheerfully paid and a challenge she eagerly accepted.

"A lady shouldn't have to put her pussy on a cold slab of old cement," declared the man, with a big grin, as he placed the towel down for her.

"Oh, you'd be surprised," retorted Lenora, "a hot pussy like this one, sometimes it feels good to cool it off a little."

"That's some pussy alright," offered another one of the men, extending the challenge and purposely giving Lenora a chance to excel, "Most beautiful pussy I've ever seen."

"That's because it's the ONLY pussy you've ever seen," retorted Lenora, giving them all a good laugh, as the two men on each side of him pushed his hat down over his eyes and made fun of him.

Carefully practicing her instructions regarding being nude, Lenora gradually found the wisdom of what The Lady Harrington had taught her and she slowly began to feel more and more comfortable even as she made the men feel comfortable, especially taking care not to catch them starring at her obvious points of interest and giving them a kind and knowing smile if she did before quickly looking away as if it were nothing at all.

Not even having to suggest they all take an extended lunch, Lenora gladly used the time to simply enjoy the good company, but she also knew that just as these men already knew all about her, they also undoubtedly knew much more about what went on in the royal community than anyone ever suspected or gave them credit for.

She knew it was a resource she couldn't afford to ignore and thus she subtly cultivated their friendship, not only for this reason, but also because she simply liked them. Waiting until the return to work could be delayed no longer, Lenora made her move with a natural, but also sincere overture.

"I want to thank you gentlemen for being so polite this morning," declared Lenora, "and for the most excellent lunch."

"You're welcome, Mam," quickly assured all of the men, and through their over-all demeanor, clearly revealed that they still considered her one of them and that she had indeed made some friends.

Not leaving it at that, however, Lenora sealed the deal in the way she knew best.

"Of course, I am very disappointed that no one complimented me on my tits," Lenora teased everyone into another laugh, but they also showed some wit of their own as the foreman pushed one of the men forward assigning him to work with her first.

"Take her to help you with the crepe myrtle," laughed the foreman, "and for God's sake say something nice about her tits, or you won't get any work out of her at all."

Spending the rest of the long summer day working with each man for a while in turn, Lenora actually enjoyed herself immensely. It wasn't exactly the way she would have chosen it to be, with her big breasts flopping about as she carried branches and fetched tools and raked up debris and so forth, but she enjoyed it anyway.

Of course each of the gardeners enjoyed it a lot more, but Lenora also knew and was encouraged by the knowledge that after what she was going to do for them the following day, there wouldn't be anything they wouldn't do for her in the future.

Having worked until sundown on a long summer day, Lenora didn't finish her supper and bath till very late in the evening, but very soon after she had finally taken to her bed, she was presented with the somewhat tentative presence of the King as he lay down beside her.

Turning her back to him and not speaking, Lenora lay quietly, but the King persisted by cuddling up to her and testing the waters.

"I understand you did very well today," offered the King.

"Fuck you," Lenora retorted, surprising herself by the emotional outburst, but also realizing it was the way she truly felt, decided not to retreat. If it was the end of their love affair she reasoned, then it would be just as well if it ended now and she would simply take her punishment and move on.

"I know," responded the King, somehow sensing her resolve and backing down, but not giving up, "but I am very proud of you."

"Thanks," replied Lenora, giving him a little room, having already made her point.

"I do love you, Lennie," offered the King, as he pled his case, "I swear I do, I love you so much and I'm sorry things have to be this way, really I am.

"Fucker," retorted Lenora, still not mollified.

"I know," replied the King, again, "I am the worst human being who ever lived, but I will die if I loose your love, Lennie, I know I will, and I know you still love me too. I know you do so I'm begging you to stay with me. If you don't, I will understand, but more than anything I have ever wanted in my life, I want you to and I hope you will."

"Obviously love for you comes with conditions and is a secondary issue in your life," Lenora positioned.

"No, Lennie, my love," insisted the King, "My love for you is unconditional. I will always love you. Till the day I die I will love you, but since the day I was born I have been King. It's not who I am, it's what I am. I can't change it. I must do what I must do, but I can't change my love for you either.

Taking a time to think carefully, in what truly was the longest moment of the Kings life, Lenora finally turned to face him and delivered both of them to their fate.

"You will make it up to me in a thousand ways," replied Lenora, making her stand, "and I will also be who and what I am, and I too will do what I must do and you will damn fucking well not give me any grief over it."

"Alright, Lennie," agreed the King, "but I must know for sure. I'm asking you to tell me truly and from you heart if I am right and that you do love me."

"Yes," declared Lenora, "I do love you, Majesty, and I'm not even sorry that I do. I guess that too is a part of who and what I am."

Feeling better than he had ever felt in his life, the King offered Lenora his heartfelt response.

"You won't regret this Lennie," assured the King, "and I will make it up to you in more than a thousand ways. I am a better man because of you, Lennie, and I will be a better man because of you."

"Oh, don't worry," teased Lenora, finally letting him off the hook, "I intend to see to that."

"Well, since that's all settled, do you want to make love?" asked the King.

"I am now certain you have lost your mind," replied Lenora, knowing the King had full knowledge of how she had spent her day.

"It's just that... I have to leave tomorrow... on business. I won't be back for a few weeks."

"Good," responded Lenora, "Then you won't be underfoot. I have lots to do."

"Do you want me to go now so you can rest?" asked the King.

"No, you silly boy," replied Lenora, after she had given him a warm and loving kiss, greatly assuring and gladdening his heart, "I want you to hold me and let me wake up in your arms."

Turning her back to him once again and snuggling up to his warm chest, they both lay silent for a while until Lenora broke the silence.

"Majesty?"

"Ummm," answered the King, lovingly.

"Do I have a hairy ass?"

"Well, I don't know," hedged the King, "everyone has hair on their ass."

"Compared to other women," persisted Lenora.

"Lennie," declared the King, not sparing Lenora with a white lie, "I think that would amount to comparing a pea to a watermelon."

"I see," replied Lenora, spearing the King where it hurt most, "Well, no matter, I loved the jewelry. A girl can never get enough jewelry."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds