• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 05

A Matter of Perspective Ch. 05

12

"Welcome back, Your Majesty," offered Bailey, as she approached and hugged him before they sat closely opposite each other in the King's most private room.

"Thank you, Bailey," replied the King, "It's good to be back."

"I found it, Your Majesty," declared Bailey, handing him a brown leather satchel from a larger one she had brought with her, "Or rather Johnny Pockets did."

"Johnny Pockets!" replied the King, "You let him out of jail?"

"No, you did," laughed Bailey, "I just signed the papers. He only had a couple of months to go anyway. I had been looking for three days and he found it in three minutes. It was under the fireplace mantle."

"Good work, Bailey," declared the King, as he opened it and began going through the papers inside.

"They're all there," assured Bailey, "All the permits and licenses."

"A man really should share his business details with his wife," observed the King.

"I think he must have kept her mostly in the kitchen... and the bedroom, of course," reasoned Bailey, "It was too bad, she was better at it than he was."

"Indeed," agreed the King, slowly rising and throwing the leather satchel in his own fireplace and standing silently for a while as he watched it burn.

"No one save we two and God will ever know she was innocent," observed Bailey.

"The perfect plan, perfectly executed," said the King, still staring into the fire.

"Except for one thing," observed Bailey.

"What's that?" asked the King.

"You fell in love with her," replied Bailey.

"Well, there is that," responded the King.

"Come, Charles," said Bailey, suddenly breaking protocol, "Come sit with me."

Doing as she asked, they sat in silence for a moment before Bailey spoke.

"You know, I love you like a son, don't you, Your Majesty, since the day you were born.

"I love you too, my loyal Bailey," replied the King, "I can't decide if I love you more as a mother or as a sister, both I guess."

"Your, Majesty," inquired Bailey, "I'm not sure I understand why you don't just set her free and take her to be your love. There are plenty of beautiful women in the kingdom who would jump at the chance to be a royal courtesan.

"If it were only that I would," replied the King, "but she loves me too, therefore I cannot."

"I am lost, Your Majesty," responded Bailey.

"Do you not see, my beloved Bailey?" explained the King, "She loves me. I can trust her. Think of the places she can go that I cannot, the people she can get next to in a way no other ever could, the things she could see if she knew what to look for, the things she could find out if she knew how to pick a lock."

"You are going to make her a SPY!!" exclaimed Bailey, but after a long moment of consideration, gave her verdict, "My God she would be good at it!"

"How is she, Bailey?" asked the King, with his heart.

"She is fine, Your Majesty, honestly she is," replied Bailey, reaching out and touching his hand with hers for a moment to reinforce her assurance.

"So give me the big picture," said the King.

"She is magnificent, Your Majesty, in every regard," replied Bailey, "She's quite more than a handful to say the least, but in a good way."

"Tell me about it," laughed the King, but then, after a second thought, broached the next difficult subject, "and tell me about her and Greystone."

"She goes to his bed," replied Bailey, not daring to shade the truth.

"Often?" asked the King.

"They are discreet about it, Your Majesty," replied Bailey, "and not gluttonous, but often enough."

"I see," responded the King.

"I didn't know what to do, Your Majesty," continued Bailey, "I judged that I should leave it to you."

"Your judgment was sound, as always," replied the King.

"You could easily put a stop to it, Your Majesty," offered Bailey.

"I could," replied the King, "but I can't."

"It's clear she has an affection for him, but I'm certain she's not in love with him. Do you think she is doing it just to piss you off?" asked Bailey, "or to punish you?"

"I don't know why she is doing it," laughed the King, "but if she's doing it to piss me off, it's a jolly rousing success."

"And if she's doing it to punish you?" asked Bailey.

"Well, I guess it's not like I don't deserve it," observed the King, "I guess you do what you do and you get what you get."

"Regretfully continuing along those lines," inquired Bailey, "About tomorrow, will you be able to stand seeing her beaten?"

"It would be worse not to be there," responded the King, "I'm assuming you have arranged a place for me to watch without being seen?"

"Of course, Your Majesty," assured Bailey.

"Maybe you better give me the detailed report," decided the King, after another moment of thought.

"Really? You mean everything, Your Majesty?" asked Bailey, "Do you really want to know?"

"Everything," assured the King.

"Of course, Your Majesty," replied Bailey, retrieving her notes, "Well, let me see... It's been fourty-five days since you left and we have kept her totally nude since the very first day so she's gotten used to it for the most part... She meets with the Fairfield's each morning promptly at six..."

"How about those two Bobby Brains," asked the King, "Are they behaving themselves?"

"Absolutely, to the letter, Your Majesty," replied Bailey, "and they are kind of invaluable in a way as they are the only ones around here that she really fears, but they don't abuse her, really they don't. She is what she is though, Your Majesty, and her status is not voluntary. She will always need discipline I'm afraid."

"I suppose so," replied the King, "Very well, go on."

"Well, as you know, she is going to be an artist's model as well as a courtesan, so that's mostly where the Fairfield's efforts lie at the moment, teaching her the various positions. She's pretty well mastered 22 of them so far and she's getting very limber so that should progress nicely...

Libby is her second appointment of the day and so far she has serviced 176 gentlemen a total of 234 times."

"Why the duplications?" asked the King.

"You know how it is, Your Majesty, with the weather and the various vagaries of life's circumstances and all. Sometimes people coming in from a distance get delayed so the palace staff gets a little extra lovin if you know what I mean, but at least it's good for their morale.

She seems to favor the gardeners and the horsemen for whatever reason and we allow her a little flexibility in that regard. I'm afraid those boys are living high right now, if you know what I mean, but the other boys are getting their share too and I'm afraid she has the whole staff pretty much wrapped around her little finger."

"That's kind of scary," laughed the King.

"Abigail is next," continued Bailey, "and that area is going to take the most time, of course, because she is not a natural lesbian. She hates even the idea of it, but she's coming along. So far she just gets fucked once a day and twice on Saturdays, but only by the other working girls.

She hasn't even begun to eat pussy yet. We all agree she needs to have her first discipline session before we get into that because she's going to need some convincing, but she's still got plenty to learn and do.

Three or four times a week, depending again on travel and so forth, I invite small parties of the right people to little socials where she gets introduced and spends a little time with them. It's always strictly a look but don't touch type of thing, but it's good for her and good for us. She is most adept socially and as soon as she learns some of the finer points, The Lady Harrington says she is going to far surpass any of her peers.

There is, however, one minor complication in that regard, I'm afraid."

"And what is that?" asked the King, his eyebrows now raised and his eyes fixated on Bailey.

"I'm afraid The Lady Harrington is in love with her, I mean really in love with her," replied Bailey.

"The wife of one of the most important Noblemen in the country is in love with her," reasoned the King, with a slight grin, "And just how is that is a problem?"

"Quite," grinned Bailey.

There is also one special feature that we've added just because it was too good to pass up," continued Bailey, "and I'm afraid it's absolutely wretchedly wicked, but also wretchedly effective.

Twice a week, we invite various small select groups of royal and other extremely well placed women and have her masturbate for them. Her natural style is to do it with two hands and it's absolutely the most amazing thing you ever saw. You wouldn't believe how many noblewomen have absolutely begged me to let them have a go at her after they see it, but I can't see giving away a valuable commodity.

Trust me, Your Majesty, she is going to be wildly popular among both men and women and she is really learning how to handle herself."

"That's good and I know what you mean," responded the King, "My secretary told me this morning he already had a basket full of requests.

"Really, only one?" laughed Bailey, "I've got three."

"Well, quality is more important than quantity," declared the King, "The more valuable the asset, the more efficaciously we must utilize it."

"Of course, absolutely, Your Majesty," agreed Bailey.

"Well, how many demerits does she have?" asked the King.

"Eight, Your Majesty," replied Bailey.

"Really, that many?" inquired the King.

"I'm afraid it took her a while to learn the art of getting a man's dick all the way down her throat without gagging," explained Bailey, "but she can do it easily now."

"That's one-hundred strokes with the switch. Do you think she can stand that?" asked the King.

"There will be no lasting damage, Your Majesty," replied Bailey, "but I think the real question is whether or not you can stand it."

"Well, like I said before," replied the King, "You get what you get."

"She will beg, piteously, Your Majesty," warned Bailey, "She won't want to, but she will."

"You wouldn't care to wager on that?" challenged the King.

"And what would be the stakes?" asked Bailey.

"Double or nothing for a month with Mr. Osgood," offered the King.

"Very well, Your Majesty, a wager it is," agreed Bailey.

Taking some time for casual conversation after he had prepared some tea for them both and had laced it with some good whiskey, the King and Bailey spent some time relaxing and catching up on the various social and trivial aspects of their lives in general until the King suddenly intruded upon Bailey's most closely and dearly held lifelong secret.

"So tell me, my dear Bailey," the King inquired, "Just how is it that you happen to know all these women who like other women?

"I... well... It is my business to know... everything," stammered Bailey, fearfully.

"And why is it that you have never married?" pressed the King, "Never even been mentioned in reference to a man?"

"Well... I've dedicated my life to serving the crown," Bailey attempted to cover, "I've never had time for such things."

"Liar," declared the King, as he leaned close to Bailey and starred into her eyes.

"Please, Your Majesty," begged Bailey.

"I will hear the answer," demanded the King, still starring sternly into her eyes.

"Because I am one of them," Bailey confessed, having been presented with no other choice.

"Well, I judge you not, Bailey," responded the King, kindly, "and I love you no less for it."

"Truly?" asked the greatly relieved servant.

"Most truly," replied the King, "and I hereby give you my word I shall never speak to anyone else of this."

"Thank you, Your Majesty," responded Bailey, happy that the King seemed to drop the subject as they sipped their tea in silence for a while, but the respite was short lived as the King returned to the subject, albeit this time simply in a friendly and even jovial tone.

"I suppose each to his own, of course," replied the King, before a smile began on his face, "but really, Bailey, never a man, not even once?"

"Never," replied Bailey.

"And how old are you now, Bailey?" inquired the King.

"I'm sixty years old, Your Majesty," answered Bailey.

"And you've never wanted a man's dick inside you?" persisted the King, with a friendly grin, "Just to see what it was like, if for no other reason?"

"Never," replied Bailey, forced to her own grin and now relaxed enough to express herself somewhat more explicitly, "a woman's delicate finger is plenty enough for me."

"Well, it's not enough for me," declared the King, as he suddenly picked up his service bell and rang it loudly.

"Your Majesty, what are you doing?" asked Bailey, fearfully, but then found true panic as a huge man suddenly entered the room carrying a rolled up mattress. Holding it easily under his giant arm, he quickly threw it down on the floor and grinned as it unrolled on its own accord at Bailey's feet.

"I believe you know Mr. Eugene Osgood, His Majesty's Blacksmith," offered the King.

In fact, the King's blacksmith was known far and wide by everyone. Probably the largest man in the kingdom, he stood a half-foot beyond six feet tall and had a physique to match. It was neither his height nor his physique, however, for which he was famous. The royal blacksmith was known primarily for his amazingly thick dick.

As the word had gotten around over the years, it was many an adventurous maid who had been unable to resist trying out the huge member as well as even quite a few fine royal ladies and all agreed that "Big Gene" not only had it, he knew how to use it.

"You stay away from me Eugene!" warned Bailey, pointing her finger at him as he simply stood and grinned at her. Proceeding to quickly remove his clothes, he then simply put his hands on his hips as Bailey was forced to take into account his massive member already massively erect.

"I'll cut that hideous dick of yours clean off Eugene! I mean it!!" Threatened the panic striken Bailey, ineffictively.

"You might as well take your clothes off and get down there, Bailey," advised the King, with a big smile on his face, as he leaned back in his chair and put his feet up on the small table between them.

"The hell I will!!" exclaimed Bailey.

"Very well, you may proceed, Mr. Osgood," declared the King.

As quick as he was strong, Osgood suddenly reached out, grabbed Bailey by the hair of her head and divested her of her dress in one quick downward swipe of his huge hand, leaving her with nothing to do but grab onto his big wrist with both hands and curse.

"Goddamn you Charles!!" screamed Bailey, once again calling the King by his first name and forgetting all about protocol, "You goddamn dirty-assed pig fucker!"

Not wasting any time, Osgood next ripped Bailey's breasts bindings away followed quickly by her underwear, leaving her with nothing left to do but struggle in vain underneath his big arm, her head aimed slightly toward the floor as she tried without any hope of success to kick him with her soft slippers.

Taking a moment to ogle his prize, both Osgood and King were quite surprised to see that the elderly servant actually presented a better than expected appearance.

Having almost none of the usual diminishments of complexion usually associated with persons of her age, she also still had a pleasing enough figure, especially her buttocks which were nicely rounded and neither too full nor too lean.

Her legs were still nicely firm as well and, as no one who knew her would have doubted, were nicely clean shaven, leaving her mostly white pubic hair as her own ancillary adornment below the neck.

Her smallish breasts, clearly having been rather non-distinguished in her youth, save for a fairly robust puffy little nipple, found themselves well served by those same features in her maturity as the loss of firmness brought upon by the effects of time hadn't cost her much in terms of their appearance.

Deciding it was time to get on with it, Osgood suddenly reached out as quickly with his free hand as he had done previously with the other and secured Bailey's left nipple between a big forefinger and thumb, transforming her loud cursing into an even louder howl.

Twisting clockwise for almost a full half circle before lifting it up sharply, Bailey's breast was suddenly extended well away from her chest and her posture was transformed from that of bending over and kicking to one of standing well up on her tip-toes and hopping up and down.

Her demeanor as well also quickly changed from that of cursing and swearing vengeance, to one of abject pleas for mercy.

"OWWW!! NO!! STOP IT! OWWW! Please!" cried Bailey, "Eugene! Please! NO!! Let me go!! Eugene!! Please!!"

"You will behave yourself then?" asked Osgood, calmly.

"YES! Please! Eugene! YES! YES! Owwww! Eugene!! Please!" assured Bailey, as she continued to hop around on her tiptoes, one hand on each of Osgood's wrists, but neither having any positive effect on her plight.

"And I will find you forthwith on your hands and knees?" demanded Osgood.

"YES! YES! Eugene! Please!! Owwww! Please! Owwww!!" assured Bailey.

"Very well," agreed Osgood, as he released her and watched with satisfaction as she reluctantly did as she had been told. Unable to refrain from doing so, she also supported her upper body on one arm, needing her other hand to rub and console her highly abused nipple, not forgetting, however to continue cursing the King and Osgood.

"Goddamn you dirty sons-of-bitches! You damned dirty fuckers!"

Revealing her pussy to be of the type that concealed all the inner parts, it still gave a nice appearance by being both little and fat and thus stuck out nicely from between her legs. With the crack down the middle being its only feature, it presented itself pleasingly as a smaller version of her buttocks.

Neither was her ample compliment of pubic hair out of proportion, being neither too thick nor too thin and sporting just enough black within the white to also present a rather pleasing appearance.

What wasn't pleasing at all to Bailey, however, was Osgood's continued treatment of her. Placing his big left hand on her neck to keep her still as he went to his knees beside her, he took a moment to pleasure himself by squeezing and rubbing each of her buttocks until he had satisfied himself before proceeding to his next awful task.

"Just take it easy now, Bailey," advised Osgood as he began to push the big middle finder of his right hand into her pussy, ignoring her loud growl as he did so, "You don't want me to go in there dry."

Having nothing else to do but grunt and groan and growl, Bailey did plenty of both for the next three or four minutes as Osgood's finger did its work, slowly appearing and disappearing into and out of her pussy until nature did its work and finally furnished the natural lubrication needed for copulation.

Removing his finger from her pussy, Osgood promptly filled his palm with his own spittle and coated his big dick with it before casually placing it at Bailey's entrance, causing her to once again beg for mercy, but to no avail.

Circling his dick slightly until it was positioned correctly, Osgood once again counseled Bailey to remain calm, but it was impossible for her to do so as he stretched her unfortunate little pussy to a diameter which would have easily accommodated a large cucumber.

Continuing until the whole of his massive shaft had disappeared into her pussy, Osgood then gave a long pause and held it there as Bailey lifted her head to the heavens and howled out her disgust and displeasure at the fact that her lifelong virginity now belonged to someone else, stolen away with one slow steady stroke.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhggggggggg! Ummmmm! Ohhhhhhhh! Noooooo!!" whailed Bailey, but she found no relief as Osgood simply waited with his big dick fully inside her until she dropped her head in resignation and he was able to go on with his business.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds