• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 06

A Matter of Perspective Ch. 06

"First of all, Lenora, I must impress upon you the importance your performance tomorrow night to His Majesty," declared Bailey, after she had led her the center of the big blue room, "There will be over two hundred people in this room and they will all have come to see you, or more specifically, to see the King's first and only love.

They all know about you and everything about you and the whole situation plays right into everyone's fairytale fantasies. You know, the peasant girl who stole the heart of a King and all that. The whole kingdom is excited and the impression you leave will reflect strongly upon the His Majesty.

On the one hand they could be given the impression that the King is a man of substance, or on the other they could be given the impression that he is more or less a dolt with bad taste in women. Either way, it will have an effect on the state. Do you understand?"

"Certainly," replied Lenora, having secretly been given permission by Bailey to speak freely when it was only the two of them, "They want to see the King's new girlfriend's pussy."

"Exactly," responded Bailey, "and you're going serve it up with a smile on your face, right?"

"I promise," assured Lenora.

"A small padded platform will be here," continued Bailey, "All around the rest of the room will be various ensembles of furniture and small tables for people to gather in small groups to talk and partake of cheese and fruit and wine.

Promptly at eight O'clock, you will enter and begin posing on this platform while three artists make sketches of you as gifts to a few select individuals chosen by the King. None of your poses will be overtly sexual, but you can be certain they will all feature you pussy, so you might as well get used to the idea.

The guests will take turns gathering around in small mixed groups to watch as the artists make their sketches, but of course it's all just a pretense for indulging themselves in the naughtiness of the situation, but that is a truth that is left invisible in all regards and at all costs.

Every half-hour you will be given a short break and it is then that they will engage you in small talk, or compliment you, or ask you questions or whatever.

Don't worry too much about it, these people have taken polite conversation to the level of a fine art. If one of them does, however, say or ask something awkward, you must keep your wits about you and turn it about so they get off the hook and are not embarrassed in front of their friends. Do you understand?"

"I don't get to call them a stupid shithead?" asked Lenora.

"There is probably a better alternative," replied Bailey, with a grin, but then dutifully returned to the seriousness of the situation, "Make no mistake here, Lenora. These people know their horses."

"I understand," responded Lenora.

"Convince me," demanded Bailey.

"I believe charm and authenticity are the words you are looking for," replied Lenora.

"That's my girl," responded Bailey.

"I do have one question," queried Lenora.

"Yes, of course, dear," granted Bailey.

"Will I ever get to wear clothes again?" asked Lenora.

"No," answered Bailey, "Now, follow me."

Following Bailey to a small room adjacent to the Blue Room, Lenora's attention was immediately drawn to the familiar looking device in the center of the room.

"As you can see," explained Bailey, "This is just another, but more elaborate version of the chair, the main difference being that the spike has been replaced with this padded wooden framework in the shape of a capital I.

You will be positioned face down upon it with the center beam extending down the center of your body between your breasts from your shoulders to your hips. The front crosspiece will support your shoulders and the rear crosspiece will support your hips.

Your head, arms, breasts and legs will not be supported nor attached to anything and you will be elevated until you can't reach the platform even with your toes, but your torso will be firmly secured to the framework by soft leather straps.

There is also a large spring between the lower stationary platform and the upper revolving platform. It has been wound already and when the time comes, the upper platform will slowly turn on its own at the rate of one revolution every two minutes so everyone will get an equal view."

"And just who is everyone?" asked Lenora.

"Only the eight most important and women in the realm," answered Bailey.

"Not that I really give a fuck," said Lenora, "but why only women?"

"His Majesty feels that the women of the realm are an underutilized recourse," replied Bailey, candidly, "There are a great many of them, especially in the merchant class, with whom he would like to establish meaningful relationships."

"Sort of like the wolf wooing the sheep you mean," commented Bailey.

"Be that as it may, I want you to listen very carefully to me now, Lenora," cautioned Bailey, using what was becoming one of her favorite phrases, "this is very critical."

"Alright, alright," assured Lenora, as Bailey led her to a nearby group of chairs and sat down with her to emphasize what she was about to say.

"This is the way the evening will go," continued Bailey, "At precisely midnight all the guests except for the eight women will be escorted out and thereafter you will meet and visit with them until the conversation comes to its natural end.

Now, the thing is, they are going to be very predisposed to view you favorably. Like everyone else, they know your story and they admire you for it. They know you are a courtesan and they don't care, nor will they look down upon you for it. Truth be told, there isn't one of them who hasn't sucked a dick or two at some time or another to get something they want so they know the score and they admire strong smart women. Don't worry, they will be thrilled to meet you. Again, charm and authenticity, that's all you have to do. Thereafter, you will be escorted back here.

The only other persons in attendance will be me and Mrs. Fairfield of course, but she will be wearing an actor's mask so no one will know who she is."

"Why would they want to watch me getting my ass beat?" asked Lenora, "Are they sick or something?"

"Well, yes and no I suppose," replied Bailey, "That's just human beings for you. It will be a dramatic thing to see, a spectacle if you will, and in their mind, an act of heroism on your part."

"I can't wait," responded Lenora.

"I know, my dear," consoled Bailey, "I'm sorry things have to be this way, but you will not only survive, you will prosper. I have faith in you.

"What about His Majesty?" asked Lenora, saving the big question for last, "Will he be here?"

"He won't be in the room, but he will be secretly watching," answered Bailey, "He would never let you go through anything like this without being there to assure your safety. You know he loves you, My Dear."

"Don't worry, Bailey, I love him too," assured Lenora, sensing by Bailey's tone there was a question inherent in her last statement.

"Lenora, my dear," asked Bailey, after a suitable pause, "Will you ever confide in me regarding Mr. Greystone? I am supremely curious."

"No," replied Lenora.

"I didn't think so," laughed Bailey.

:)

Having meticulously secured Lenora to the platform, Mrs. Fairfield went about the business of carefully lighting the whale oil lamps that had been placed in elevated clusters in each corner of the room, leaving Lenora to slowly revolve in a counterclockwise direction upon the device.

Finally finishing her task, she looked around with satisfaction to see that Lenora's body was well illuminated, especially her magnificent pussy as it proudly protruded from between her legs.

Taking her chair next to the far wall, she rang a small service bell and waited quietly as the eight women entered the room and took their seats in chairs which had been arranged in a circle around the platform with just enough distance to provide her with enough room to perform what she considered almost her sacred duty.

With nothing to do but watch the floor as all her appendages and her breasts dangled below her, Lenora occasionally twisted her ankles and moved her feet and arms about a bit, but mostly just lay quietly waiting for her ordeal to begin, but as more and more time went by, the muscles in her neck began to tire and she was eventually forced to drop her head in submission to the forces of nature.

Realizing the purpose of the long wait was not only to force this final submission, but also to slowly build anticipation among the guests and emphasize the coming drama, the dread and fear in Lenora's heart also began to grow, finally reaching a crescendo after almost an hour had passed and the reverend's wife finally rose to her feet.

Looking fearfully back between her legs as she saw Mrs. Fairfield's lower legs take up her stance behind her, Lenora tried to remember her previous encounter with the horrid switch and prepare herself, but as the reverend's wife raised the instrument behind her back and brought it forward with all her strength across the backs of both her legs exactly half way between her buttocks and her knees her whole body exploded in agony.

Finding new strength in her neck, she gave a loud cry and desperately lifted her calves up to meet her thighs in an effort to fend off any more blows. Her eyes already moistening up, she was greatly surprised as no further punishment was forthcoming.

Seeming to grant her a reprieve, her tormentor simply waited, slowly taking each step necessary to maintain her position behind Lenora and allowing the big spring to slowly turn her around and around for the benefit of the observers.

Holding on for over ten minutes, Lenora finally lowered her legs again, but with frightening speed, the evil switch again flew through the air and she once again felt the streak of fire across the backs of her legs.

Crying out even louder this time and kicking her legs about randomly for a moment, Lenora once again returned to the refuge of her former position, now experimenting unsuccessfully with holding her feet in different positions to ease the pressure on her hamstring muscles.

Making three more revolutions before the strain began to really take its toll, Lenora accompanied the subsequent six revolutions with an ever louder and longer series of groans as her muscles began to tighten up and she finally took the risk of lowering her legs for a moment and swiftly paid the price.

Using the last of her strength to keep her lower legs elevated until they finally refused obey her, she suffered the fourth blow and her loudest cry yet was followed by another of only slightly less intensity and then a steady sobbing offered itself up for the contemplation of all.

Making no effort to fend off the fifth blow, its arrival prompted another desperate strategy as Lenora lifted her legs forward and held them there for several more rotations.

Watching with satisfaction as Lenora's new position stretched her buttocks away from her pussy and thus facilitated its display, her masked tormentor nevertheless maintained her focus and held her position perfectly as Lenora now began to grunt and groan once again with her efforts to spare her legs from the awful switch.

Managing to endure for three more revolutions, the muscles in Lenora's upper legs and stomach finally succumbed to the inevitable as well and the next blow swiftly followed as Lenora once again lifted her head and howled and sobbed unceasingly for another two revolutions, a long string of fluid hanging from the end of her nose.

With the sixth blow Lenora used the last of the strength in her legs to flail them about as best she could in a useless effort to escape further punishment, and within only two more revolutions they could only dangle helplessly below her and present themselves to the mercy of the woman in the smiling theatre mask who knew not the meaning of mercy.

With the next three blows coming in quick succession, Lenora was left with nothing to do but lift her head and howl continuously in agony as the backs of her legs throbbed and burned and it took the next two rotations before her head once again drooped toward the floor and the fluid once again began to run from the end of her nose and onto the platform as she sobbed and sobbed.

Her legs having now been rendered useless, Lenora was granted another two rotations before the awful stance was once again taken behind her, but this time her legs proved to be of no interest to her tormentor and suddenly the swish and crack of the awful switch could be heard repeatedly for what seemed like an eternity as ten continuous blows landed across Lenora's buttocks and her piteous cries filled the room.

Sobbing and wailing unceasingly, it was now that Lenora was subjected to an additional terror that could only have come from an obviously tormented mind. No longer making any pursuit of Lenora as she slowly made her rotation, the devious reverend's wife, simply stood her ground and waited for Lenora to come to her.

As each rotation put Lenora in the appropriate spot to receive a blow, the decision of when where and how many was exercised by her tormentor in a totally random manner. Sometimes receiving many, sometimes few or sometimes none at all, with each rotation Lenora was inescapably forced to guess, but of course, was never able to do so.

On and on for the next hour and one half, the devilish reverend's wife doled out Lenora's punishment as she screamed and cried and blubbered and wailed, but not once did she ever beg for mercy from anyone.

Finally finishing her task and bowing to the guests, the satisfied Mrs. Fairfield promptly left the room as piously as she had entered and soon thereafter Bailey rang the bell as the signal for the guests to exit as well, but the eight attending ladies were having none of it.

Ordering Bailey aside with their eyes as the rose, they themselves carefully removed Lenora's restraints, and with the two largest one's supporting her on each side, they formed a procession of three in front and three in back as they slowly walked her down the various hallways to her bedroom.

Spending the next hour carefully sprinkling water on Lenora's backside and fanning her with a towel to bring some soothing comfort to the offended areas, they lovingly attended to her with their actions and their words until she was once again able to stand on her own.

Then they did the unimaginable. Removing her hat and placing it in Lenora's very surprised hands, one of the women slowly began to remove her jewelry and place it in the hat. Continuing until every piece had been rendered, she then stepped aside as each lady in turn did the same.

Finally leaving her with a kiss to the forehead and a few words of admiration and affection, each one also made her to promise to call on them if ever there was anything they could ever do for her.

"Well," said Bailey, after the women had left, "I think this time somebody thought to grease the pole."

"How much do you think?" asked the still stunned Lenora, looking into the hat in amazement.

"Twenty thousand marks and more," answered Bailey, "or my name isn't Eleanor."

"Humm," smiled Lenora, "So are you ever going to tell me how you came to be called Bailey?"

"What do you think?" smiled Bailey.

"I didn't think so," laughed Lenora, but was then was struck as she could tell Bailey had suddenly remembered something unpleasant enough to make her curse.

"Shit!" exclaimed Bailey, remembering her bet regarding the dreaded Blacksmith.

"I know, my dear," mocked Lenora, having full knowledge of Bailey's bet, as did everyone else in the palace, "I'm sorry things have to be this way, but you will not only survive, you will prosper. I have faith in you. Besides, I think Mr. Osgood is rather handsome."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Matter of Perspective Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds