• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Matter of Survival

A Matter of Survival

This is a story about the shame my Mother and I have kept in dark secrecy for many years. The situation was thrust upon us and was in no way premeditated. We both still retain that our actions were for our continued survival and not meant to be taken or thought of as perverse, at least not by us.

The events happened about 18 years ago when my Mother was driving us home from a co-worker's New Year's Eve dinner party. All of us had a wonderful time there. It was a bit awkward for me as I was the youngest one in attendance. I was about 22 at the time. There were a bunch of folks there all dressed up in fancy attire. Even Mom, who wasn't much of a skirt-and-heels person, looked amazing that night. She wore an exquisite lime-green dress with matching pumps and a darker skin-toned pair of pantyhose which she almost never wore at all.

She was a very attractive looking woman at the age she was at the time. Mom always had a slender build and had short white hair which made her look even more statuesque. I remember thinking to myself that in those shoes she was about the same height as me.

We ventured out into the cold winter night and started the 2 hour voyage home. Mom's boss had a huge house but it was seated firmly into a large wooded area out in the middle of nowhere. Most of the roads weren't even paved yet. We joked and chatted about everything from some of the co-workers I met that night. I even made a comment about how nice she looked in a dress and nylons. Mom became a little bashful.

The labyrinth of woods and poorly plowed snow covered roads began to get the best of us as we tried to back track our way through the handwritten instructions and map. This was long before the invention of GPS and things were looking kind of bleak. Mom and I finally found our way to one of the roads with a landmark oddly shaped boulder next to a small bridge we had passed by on the way there. It was a straight road for quite a distance and I could tell Mom was getting a bit antsy as I watcher her dainty foot push down harder on the gas pedal. The minivan we were in was barely navigating the thick snow at such a speed but we trudge through it even faster now.

Without warning, a large creature crossed in front of us and seemed to stop cold right in our path. At first we thought it was a large dog, but later discovered it was a deer instead. Mom tried to stop the van but the road conditions were not having it. Quickly thinking mom tried to swerve and avoid hitting the animal. The vehicle had narrowly missed the deer but had now put us in a huge snow bank hitting a small tree/ The tree had actually stopped us with no visible damage to the front end, however, we were now on a 40 degree angle with the street.

The two of us did a quick self assessment of our physical condition. Both of us were fine, but a bit shaken up. We both breathed a sigh of relief and wondered just how we ended up like this in a matter of seconds. I got out of the minivan to inspect the damage. Both of our back tires were completely in the air as the vehicle lay snug in the embankment. It was clear that we couldn't back the van out, and I wasn't about to push it back either.

Mom hopped out of the van to see for herself. I almost laughed as her feet in her heels sunk right down into the snow half way to her calves. I instructed her to get back in the car because it was far to cold to be out here in such clothes. I tried a few failed attempts to put weight on the back end of the van to teeter it back down, no luck. I got back in as well. Mom turned the key which only managed to create one of the angriest noises that vehicle had ever made.

Out options were slim. We had no phones back then and even if we did there was really no way of knowing where we were in the first place, We would have to wait until morning when there would be some sort of traffic or at the least, daylight. The van was getting increasingly colder inside. the heat we did have came from when the engine was working and we had the heater on.

We tried the van's heat again and it had a little warmth left but started getting cooler by the second. The only thing that seemed to work were a few of the dash and over head lights. We may have been cold but we could still see pretty good. I started feeling sorry for my Mother who was wearing a dress that came down to her knees and a thin pair of pantyhose under her dress-coat.

I put my bulkier coat around her to keep her warm at the same time she started to shiver a bit. We moved to the back seats which were more comfortable. Gravity was pushed us up on the steering wheel and dashboard. I found a few blankets in the last seat and put one over myself and one over Mom's legs and feet. I tried to remove her pumps but she insisted she keep them on as they kept her feet warm. Surprisingly, the both of us were pretty comfortable given the situation.

We both started talking to the point where our breath was visible in the air. Now we were moving around nervously trying to keep warm with repeated movements. Finally we decided to combine efforts and sat huddled together for warmth. After a few moments of rearranging all of our additional clothes and blankets we made a pretty nice little burrow and shared each other's body heat. I had my arm around Mom and she sat right next to me. This worked for a bout an hour. Looking at the clock on the dash it was only about 1:15 am and we had a long way to go before the morning sun shown.

At this time the both of us were getting sleepy but were too afraid to fall asleep. I decided to lay down flat and Mom would just lay on top of me as I took the first watch. Mom was lying on top of me and once again we arranged all the covers for maximum heat. It worked for about 15 minutes but Mom started to shake a little. I put my arms around her and told her to sleep but she just couldn't. we laid there quiet for about 15 minutes and I could still feel her little body trembling as was mine.

My Mother had had enough and began to tell me about some nature show she had seen on T.V. It was about a race of people who lived in polar climates and the tricks and tips they used to keep warm. What she said next was a bit shocking. She said that the people there just had sex in severe cold. I wasn't sure what she was implying but I kept listening. As she kept telling me about the events she started to caress the crotch of my dress pants.

I hadn't realized it because of the cold but I had the beginning stages of an erection from Mom laying and squirming on top of me. I'm sure she could feel it but I was embarrassed at the same time, this was my Mother. She continued stroking my groin which was getting quite firm despite the fact I was trying to fight the urge. How could I even think of such a thing? It was wrong, the ultimate wrong.

Mom continued pawing at my crotch as she began to rationalize the notion. It wasn't before long that she proposed the notion of US having sex. She explained in great detail how it was just for an emergency situation and how it would be our secret. I didn't say a word but at this time I was at full-mast. Mom looked so cold and desperate it was hard to disappoint her. I agreed.

Mom had unzipped my pants and underwear and slid them down my legs and I just watched her as I was stunned this was happening. My hard-on sprang back upward and she giggled in surprise. She told me she had no idea I had gotten that big, which was not exactly common knowledge for a Mom to know about her Son. She was smiling now in delight and told me it was going to feel so good. I was a little creeped out by that and was having second thoughts.

Mom was now perched on knees and was just admiring my length. Now it was her turn. She hiked up the front of her dress and at first i tried to look away, but the cabin light above gave us perfect sight of everything. Mom was going to have to remover her pantyhose and panties for this to work. I finally took a look down and saw that she wasn't wearing underwear under the darker part of her hose. I was strangely comfortable with the sight of my own Mother's crotch. It was quite lovely actually, with a nice trim job.

I reached up her skirt and began to yank her waistband down and she stopped me. She informed me that it would be too cold to expose her lower half to the night air. With that she dug her nails into her own crevice and started to pull on her nylons exposing a small hole. She instructed me to rip them a bit more as I liked. I barely applied pressure to them and they split apart exposing my Mother's pretty vagina. I swear I saw steam come off of it as I made the hole in her pantyhose bigger.

I slouched down and Mom inched closer up my thighs and she began to stroke my cock after moistening them with the fluids from her opening. I was as turned on as I was terrified, this was my own Mother who was sitting with her exposed womanhood stroking my rock hard erection. She asked if I was ready and I just nodded. My Mom hovered above me as she poised my length to insert inside her. She lowered herself down slowly and I was mezmorized at the sight of my cock disappearing into my Mother.

With a small push I felt the head 'POP' inside of Mom's warm body. We both gasped aloud. She slowly sank the rest of my length all the way inside her down to the base. Once again we both looked at each other and let out a moan of relief. After of a few seconds, Mom lifted her slight frame back up and repeated the process. The two of us were warmed up in an instant.

I wanted to try it for myself and trust myself upward into her, then a few more times. The light from above showed her wonderful juices as the glistened off my cock with every thrust. Before we knew it we were full on fucking! I grabbed my mother's sexy stocking legs from behind her knees and pulled her downward on top of me. My hands made my way down to her feet and as I fucked her her shoes came off. Now I was caressing her sexy little feet with one hand and holding her ass in the other.

The sound was wonderful as our moist body parts collided over and over. Mom bucked wildly and now I had my hands around her little hips and pulled her over my swollen cock so she couldn't get away. Mom guided one of my hands up her dress and under her lacy bra. I gave her breast a firm squeeze and she moaned with delight. We fucked hard for about 20 minutes before I could feel my sack start to tighten. Mom could feel it to. I started to slaw down and almost came to a stop when Mom assured me that it was alright for me to release up in her. I had almost forgotten that she had her 'tubes' tied years ago.

I started fucking her again until I couldn't take it anymore. with a defying grunt I shot what felt like a gallon of cum in to Mommy's bright red pussy. Mom howled in delight and we both came to a pause and she collapsed on top of me. I had my hands down the back of her nylon-clad sweaty ass and stroked her head as she cooed. I could feel my sauce drizzling from her puffy snatch ooze down my leg as I tried to fit her heel back on her foot. We just lay there smiling.

We ended up having sex 2 more times that night and blamed it on the cold. To this day we still haven't told anyone about that night but we talk about it now and again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Matter of Survival

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1260 milliseconds