• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Matter of Trust

A Matter of Trust

123

Sorry for the problem – Seems some could see the entire story while others were not allowed I guess. So, I have downloaded again. Then based on comments from readers who did see the entire story, a new ending has been put into place. Thanks for the comments and I must admit, I concur, hence the new ending.

I have known Scott for about 5 years and he has the reputation of being a ladies man. Seems any woman he wants he bags and tells all of us about it. He is the man we all would like to be like at some time or another. Good looking, talk, dark, hazel eyes, a deep voice and no cares in the world. He was fun to have around and most of the guys lived vicariously through him, including me. It was always fun to watch him pick up almost any chick he wanted and leave with her.

I married Tiffany just over three years ago and we bought a nice house on the outskirts of a large city in Texas. She stands 5'6" inches tall, has beautiful brown hair, the greenest eyes I have ever seen and a killer body. She supports a 36D chest with a small waist and a supple ass to make nearly any man drool. Her best feature, with regard to her sex is her sensitive nipples that are large and the deepest brown. Also she swears she has been shaved smooth since the first time she tried it when she was 16 years old. She was always supportive and never gave me any reason to think anything was wrong with our relationship or that she was in any way dissatisfied. Sex with her was wonderful and she nearly always had a thunderous orgasm and would do anything that came to mind. She seemed to just love having sex with me.

As it turns out the guys were out one night and Scott was there of course cruising for another piece of tail. The local talent that night was not too good so he was spending a good bit of time with the rest of us old married farts. Glen, one of the guys, was the first to get the ball rolling with a comment to Scott.

"Sooooo, the great and all powerful Scott is without a piece of tail tonight. So tell us oh mighty one, what gives?"

You could tell Scott was ignoring him, but Glen persisted.

"Have all the girls in the city been laid by you or have they started talking about it is not as good as they had heard?"

"You know Glen", Scott replied, "it just so happens I have no desire tonight. After all, even God rested on the 7th day."

"Is that so? Well I think it is a shame that you care so little for your friends as to not bang one for us tonight. What you say fellows, think he should grab one and do the nasty for us all?"

The alcohol had flowed well and we all agreed. Then a woman appeared on the other side of the room. She was an attractive woman that was all over her man. The sparkle of her diamond could be seen from a great distance and the love for her man was evident as well.

"You know Scott I would be a true believer if you could score with that one right there", Glen said.

I spoke up then, "Guys, even Scott would need help there. She is obviously in love with her husband. No one could get into those panties."

"Actually Chris, (my name), sometimes those that appear to be the most difficult can be the easiest. Married women need sex and attention also to the point that many are not even a challenge to get into bed. Take her for example, her eyes have shifted over this way a couple of times and once her mouth opened casually and her tongue moved over her lips. She is so available even Glen could score with her."

Silence followed at our table until I finally spoke up with, "You mean it is your opinion that ANY woman can be had, no matter her relationship with her husband?"

"My point exactly is that any woman can be had under the right conditions. I have made a good bit of money from friends that bet I could make it with a certain woman. They all lost and fairly quickly I might add. Normally within a week I can have any woman I want in the sack and begging for my cock."

Silence again and then the typical jawing back and forth. The subject was dropped and we all went back to our drinking and chatting about other things. But something Scott had said continued to ring inside my head – ANY woman can be fucked, given the right circumstances. It was during the evening that I decided to test my own wife, but before I could speak about it Scott had other plans. He waited until the woman went to the bathroom on the other side of the bar. He followed her and when he returned 15 minutes later he had a pair of panties in his hand. We all joked about where he got them and the fact that she did not give them to him. Just then she returned to her man, who was all but out at the table (too much Jack Daniels I think). She sat down and with her looking straight over at our table Scott raised his glass a little and smiled. She smiled back and then slowly raised her skirt while parting her legs under the table. The view was fantastic and when it was apparent she had no panties on we all just stared as her moist pussy looked back at us. Damn was all I could think of.

Not too much later we all left and I went home. Sure enough Tiffany was waiting and she stroked me until I was hard and then mounted me like a broken stallion. She rode me hard and after she had cum a couple of times I emptied my load into her wet pussy. She seemed happy and we went to sleep.

The next day visions of the woman from the bar came to me and the virtual ease that Scott had picked her up. I began to wonder again and it was not too long before I was on the phone talking to him. I told him I wanted to talk about last night and he agreed to meet me at a sports bar. I went to "watch the game with the guys" and Tiffany seemed to think that was a good idea. It took a while and three drinks before I finally ask Scott his opinion.

"Scott, last night you said that any woman could be screwed. Do you believe that?"

"Yeah, I do. I have never been wrong. Any woman I have ever really tried to get into bed has gone willingly."

"Damn and it's that easy? I mean, what about someone you know? Have you ever been with a friend's wife?"

"Do you mean have I ever fucked a woman to prove to her husband that she can be had? Yeah, a couple of times. Why, you think Tiffany is screwing around on you or something?"

"No, nothing like that, I guess. It's just, fuck, I don't know. Its just that after you said that last night and then seeing that woman give you her panties and all."

"Chris, she did not just give me her panties. I fucked her brains out in the back seat of her car. Then I refused to give her the panties back AND I told her I was going to tell her husband all about it unless she showed the guys at my table her pussy. And Chris, she did it all and even begged me to call her today while her husband was out playing golf. I haven't – yet, but I plan to next week."

I sat is silence until I finally decided.

"Scott, I want you to try and seduce my wife. Tell me what you need me to do. Just you have to promise me that you will not force her and I want to watch. No panties from her drawer or candid photo. I want to watch the whole thing. Do we have a deal?"

"Sure Chris, but promise me this, if I get close, I get to finish the job, no backing out or bursting into the room to save her. I get to fuck her like I would any other woman I am with. Think you can handle that?"

I was not certain how I would handle it, but I was sure I had to know.

Scott had said it could be done within a week and that all I had to do was not be around on Wednesday night and to make sure she would be home. I would be scheduled for an over night business trip at the last minute and would forget to mention it to Scott. Then he would come over for a dinner that had been planned and I would not be there, except in an area where I could watch. I could see and he could seduce and I would find out if my wife were as faithful as I thought. Scott had been introduced to Tiffany a good while back and had been over to the house a couple of times with the guys for drinking and watching sports on our big screen. He had even been over once as our guest so having him over this time should be no different. Scott and I agreed that the best place for this to happen would be the den. From a vantage point I could see the kitchen for the most part, the dining area and most importantly the den. So I could 'see' his and her every move.

I went home and a little while later dropped the news on Tiff that I had invited Scott over on Wednesday night on the pretext that we were working on a deal together. She said that would be fine that she always enjoyed having my friends over.

Wednesday morning came and I had not mentioned to Tiff anything again about the evening plans of having Scott over. Then around 130 I drove home to pack for my unexpected overnight trip. I went through the house and could not find her anywhere. I was a bit worried and then went to the back and there she was, sunning herself on the back deck. Damn she looked great. Her tits were standing proudly inside her small bikini top and her legs were slightly parted so the sun could get to the insides of her thighs a bit. I reflected for a moment and just looking at her made my dick begin to rise. I was not sure if this was such a good idea. After all, what if she did make love to Scott. I could not confront her with the news. Even worse, what if she did fuck his brains out and it was better than with me.

Just then the phone rang and I watched her reach over to pick up the handset. I know, what the hell, no big deal, but I had already placed doubt inside my own head so I pushed the monitor button at the same time she pressed the speak button. The voice on the other end was Jennifer, a friend of hers and she asked what was going on. Tiff indicated she was lying around the back yard, baking her tits and was so horny she was about to explode.

Jen's comment sort of startled me, "So what else is new girl. You're always horny. I'm surprised you aren't inside using that little friend of yours, letting it slid easily over your lips and dipping ever so slightly into your wetness."

"Hey Jen, you are not helping. I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have a pool and then each and every day the pool guy would come and take care of my little problem."

"Tiffany, you know you would never do that," a long pause, "not with someone who makes that little money.

They both giggled at that and then some more idle chatter. Then they hung up. I waited for a good five minutes before I 'arrived' home to pack. Tiff seemed happy to see me but made no advances toward trying to satisfy her needs. I did notice a bit of dampness at her crotch when I was closer to her. But nothing from her to indicate she was horny like she had told Jen. She seemed disappointed that I was not going to be there tonight but when it came time for me to leave I got a decent kiss from her and a quick rub on my crotch with the command of "better keep him in check tonight because tomorrow you will owe me double". She smiled as I got in the car and I told her I would be calling tonight to give her the particulars, but to call me on the cell, as it would be on most of the time. I drove off with a sense of trepidation but managed to call Scott to tell him it was still on for the night.

I drove around the block and waited. Then around 530, just like clockwork, I saw Tiff as she jogged past the intersection down the way. I had my binoculars so I knew it was she. The jogging bra held her in place on the top and the biker style shorts kept her from looking too good as she ran. I immediately crossed a couple of yards and made my way inside our house. I had a little preparing to do before she returned in 20 minutes.

By the time I heard her key in the door to enter the house I was in place. I had everything I would need including a can to relieve myself if the night lasted too long. The chair I placed in the closet was comfortable and one she would not miss from the other room. And so I waited.

Tiff came into the room and immediately went to our bathroom where I could hear her as she hummed a tune and then started a bath. She soaked for what seemed forever and then eventually returned to an area where I could see her. She had put a comfortable robe on and then went to the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat. She came back and sat on the couch and flicked on the TV. She surfed a bit and then settled in with some program on the Home and Garden channel.

I waited and then at 655 the doorbell rang. I knew who it was but she had obviously forgotten just as we had hoped. She looked through the peephole and then whispered "Oh shit", and then opened the door to a smiling Scott.

He came in and she immediately smiled and then spoke about how I had been called out of town on a last second business trip.

"I understand", his commented, "and I understand you forgot about me coming over. Guess we can get together some other time perhaps."

He was turning to leave when he whirled back and reached out his hand. Inside his hand was a bottle of Crown Royal, a weakness of hers I might add.

"I don't suppose I could interest you in a quick sip of this stuff?"

I watched as she toyed with the idea for a moment and then she smiled, "Well I guess a little one would not hurt. But you have to promise to be a good boy, Okay?"

"I promise."

They walked toward the kitchen and I stretched to see what was going on. I know the glasses for the alcohol are on the top shelf and hard for her to reach. Even from my perch above I could see a good bit of her upper thighs as she reached for them standing on her tiptoes.

"Here, let me get those for you."

He moved in close and as she was still trying to get them. As he reached up I watched as she lowered herself down from her toes and her robe caught on his closeness and rose even higher as he reached over her. I could also see that she wore nothing beneath her robe. The throbbing erection I had in the front of my pants let me know just how excited I was already.

Tiff thanked him and backed away a bit and her eyes automatically lowered to his crotch. He too was sporting the beginnings of an erection. I just knew that upon seeing his growing erection she would ask him to leave. Instead she smiled and asked him to pour the Crown for them. He opened the bottle and poured a very small portion for each of them. He handed the glass to her and before she could move or say anything he made a toast – "To good friends". With that he downed the liquid in one gulp. Tiff hesitated for a brief moment and then made the same toast and turned the glass up.

She was not used to drinking this early or like she just had and I knew it would hit her hard quickly. So when he poured each of them another, a larger portion this time, I was wondering what I would do if he wanted to take advantage of her if she passed out.

"I was just watching a program on TV, if you would care to join me."

"Sure, you lead the way."

They returned to the den and sat on either end of the couch. Scott sat rather normal and Tiff sat with one leg brought up under her rear. The robe being rather short was near mid thigh on the under-turned leg. Now I could see everything that was going on. The show she had been watching was over and another had taken its place. This new show was an infomercial and dealt with owning your own pool. They were showing all sorts of pools and of course the best way to show pools is with an assortment of attractive women in small teeny tiny bikinis with an occasional thong thrown in for good measure. There were even a couple of guys for the ladies I guess. Regardless, as the parade of flesh continued I watched as Scott fixed his eyes first on the TV and then returned to Tiff. For her part I could see the flush beginning to appear in her cheeks even from the small amount of Crown she had consumed.

Finally the time came and Scott did not miss a beat, "You know it is obvious how they are trying to sell the pools."

Tiff for her part, sweet as she is did not follow. "What do you mean it's obvious? Of course they are selling pools."

Scott looked at her and with his best smile commented, "What I am saying is they are using sex to sell pools. They even have a group of attractive ladies to help them. See what I mean?"

His comment was directed to the TV and just then one of the better looking ladies, one in a thong I might add, appeared as she were sunning herself without regard to the camera crew. Her hand eased over her flesh as she applied a thin layer of sunscreen or something anyway. The camera zoomed in on her hand as it crossed over the upper portion of her body and even lingered on her ample cleavage about as long as the censors would allow. One could not help but notice the nipple showing through the material of her thin suit and the way it was standing tall.

Tiff watched intently as the girl continued to move her hand around herself while applying the lotion. She was not aware of her own hand as it moved across her exposed leg. Slowly she began to move it in small circles as if applying lotion herself. Then the circles grew wider until she was moving under the bottom of her robe. This activity was not unnoticed by Scott as a bit more of her leg came into view. He reached down and had to adjust himself as his own hardening cock was becoming more pronounced. From my vantage point I could see the majority of her right breast and could tell the nipple had grown hard and was standing straight out from her body.

Then the screen went to a spokesperson and he was describing how much fun you could have with your own pool and with their payment plan you could own one for as little as $500.00 a month.

Scott turned his attention to Tiff and just watched as her hand continued to move over her lower and upper leg. His hand moved back to his crotch and he adjusted himself again. This time however he adjusted to show his growing appreciation for the woman beside him. His arm moved to the back of the couch and his other to the arm of the sofa so it would not appear as if he had touched himself. He had just stopped moving when Tiff realized her hand was moving. She looked down and gave a slight jump when she saw where her hand was. Her eyes immediately looked toward Scott and she was relieved to see him looking ahead. However as her eyes drifted downward she stopped when she saw his growing erection. I could almost hear the gears working in her head as she wondered what to do. Instead she reached forward to grasp her drink from the table. Scott sensed her movement and looked toward her. As her form leaned forward the robe rose in the back and he was afforded another look at her naked bottom.

This time he did not look away when she returned to her upright position. Instead he smiled at her until she felt uncomfortable enough to ask him why he was smiling so big.

"Actually, if you must know I agree with the sales pitch on the screen. But, I think they used the wrong woman. What they need is one of natural beauty. One of innocence with a wholesome smile and a killer body that just says, I can make sure you enjoy life, whether you have a pool or not."

Tiff just looked ahead and little giggle came out. Yep, she was already well on the way to getting tipsy and with that, horny.

"Why Scott, if I didn't know you better I would say you were flirting with me. But I know you would never do that."

"Some would call it flirting while others would say it is merely speaking the truth. And in this case, it would be a lot of truth and a little flirting."

"How can you say that? You have never seen me in anything remotely sexy, not even a swimsuit. Or have you been peeking?"

With that she pulled on her top just a bit as if she were about to show him something and then brought the material back together as if were fighting the alcohol and the urges rushing through her. The material was gathered and she leaned forward once more to grasp the glass of Crown. She brought it to her lips while her eyes never left his. Her lips opened sensuously and as the fluid made its' way to them I watched as Scott licked his lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Matter of Trust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds